Gets Better and Better, this Day Does

Apparently, LEGO likes how "The Padawan Menace" and "The Empire Strikes Out have gone, and now a trailer for a similar animation named "The Yoda Chronicles" is up on LEGO.com. It looks very similar to the previous LEGO Star Wars animations, but judging from the title and from the special section it's been given on the LEGO Star Wars minisite's video player, it may be a series of webisodes instead. Anyhow, it's a fun little trailer, and you should go check it out, if not for the love of LEGO, then for the chance to see Lando Calrissian with a 'fro.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5874]View the full article[/url]

I assume Wil Film is doing this, since they do almost all LEGO Animation work nowadays. That would certainly be cool, however I haven't seen the other Star Wars Animation things yet. :/

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I assume Wil Film is doing this, since they do almost all LEGO Animation work nowadays. That would certainly be cool, however I haven't seen the other Star Wars Animation things yet. :/

Indeed they are. I suppose I should have mentioned that.

In fact, I will. BRB.

How well will you die?

Don't think I'll be watching this, since I don't have much faith in these Lego-TV show-animated thingies.

I don't know. They're kinda funny--moreso than the HF specials--but I don't go out of my way to catch them.

Indeed. The Padawan Menace and The Empire Strikes Out aired before the last few episodes of Ninjago, and when I watched them I was practically rolling with laughter. Unlike the Hero Factory episodes which struggle to present both humor and drama and often fail at both, the Star Wars specials fully embrace the silliness. After all, everyone already knows what happens in Star Wars, so adding that level of humor is the only way to give a new and unique experience.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother