Xanis and the Other Guy's POWER HOUR

Xanis

logo2.jpg

---

Yo' dawgs, welcome to the POWER HOUR. Are these other comics not quenching your thirst for refined and sophisticated literature? Well, this comic isn't for you.

Just go.

Really.

Just go...

---

Authors: Watty and Kristofer

Creators: Watty and Christopher

Artists: Watty and Christian

Directors: Watty and J.K. Simmons

Sprites: RZ, RAZR, XanisKit, Rayg, Chimoru

---

MOST RECENT

k001.jpg

---

Xanis' Comics

1. Space Cows

---

Chrastifer's Comics

1. The Best of Times Pt. 1

--

Character Bios by CRHRSPAN

Watty

Watty is the self-centered, egotistical pig that forces Kris to make comics for him because he’s too important. Lo and behold him when in his presence. Otherwise you will never hear the end of how much you suck compared to him.

Watty is roughly 5’ 8”, with greasy brown hair, and brown glazed over eyes. He is believed to be holding Kris against his will in the cellar of his house in Oklahoma, USA. His last known location was some arctic island, located between a jungle and a brown room. If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Kris and his kidnapper, notify authorities immediately.

Lastly, Watty wears the Kanohi Miru, signifying that he is, in fact, a virgin. His mask powers include egocentricity, yelling at Kris when he isn’t working fast or hard enough, and drinking away his problems.

Kristofer

Kris is the self-loathing, lethargic, artist and writer of the comic. Grown bitter and resentful at the cult following Watty gained from the suck-sess of Randamonium! ™, Kris set off on his own to distinguish his own identity and do some soul searching. So sat on his parents’ couch he did, quite cynically, until the day he finished high school. He later found himself with a high paying job of $7.50 an hour and halfway through his freshman year of college. For the first time in his life since the split, things were going well for the boy.thenhediedlolnojkjkAs he entered the second half of his freshman year, Kris began to develop strange tendencies. Witnesses at his job reported him spouting out phrases such as, “I did all the work for that [REDACTED] egotistical red-masked [REDACTED],” and “Why is everyone starting to look like him,” and finally, “STOP TRYING TO STEAL ALL OF MY PRIDE. GO BACK TO BZPOWER. GET OUT OF MY HEAD.” Unfortunately for Kris, he was terminated from his job after assaulting a customer while claiming that the customer “should have never come here” and that “all of the success belonged to him.”Soon after, Kris dropped out of school and was kicked out of his parents’ home. Jobless, broken, and with nowhere to go, Kris began to live off the streets, scrounging up food from a dumpster behind a local grocery. Eye witness accounts also claim that he was in possession of many illegal substances and abusing them constantly.Kris was last seen in a rain gutter down the street from the Denny’s he used to work at. Witnesses claim a man with a plastic red mask was talking to him. He then had Kris put on a similar looking orange mask. The two then departed south as of 2:43 PM EST. He has not been seen since.

Edited by Watty

oh my god you two i come back to the comic forum for the first time in like over a year and a half or something and find you two have kinda sorta teamed up again

We've always been teamed up in the bonds of bro-dom. Heck, we're working on an even bigger project right now. This one here is just for giggles while we procrastinate on the important stuff.

Oh dear me i'm so excited oh my gokaioh

So like, this is a regular thing now? Not like some crumby one-off gig? Cuz that's rad.

Oh and bigger projects, hmm? I can dig the heck out of that.

btw sign my face kthanx

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Honestly, the topic title and banner at the top of the post was misleading as to what these comics were going to be like, seeing as most veterans who come back go out of their way to make junk for laughs. The drawing here is pretty good and complements the humor very well. Good job so far, guys. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground