• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Auron v11

Toa Self-MOC MOC OP v11

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Cayde-6

Cayde-6
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 02-January 12
  • 4,523 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 07:02 PM

Well, if you're a purist, I suggest leaving now. If you're not, and you think painting parts is OK, then feel free to stick around.

I present to you, the last version of my Self-MOC, Auron! (Hopefully, I have no real plans to update him).

(Link to MOCpages here: http://www.mocpages....348723#comments)

I'd also like you all to comment (yes, I already know that his really slim, so am I), if you have the time, because, if there's something I'm doing wrong with my building, I'd like to know, so I can become a better builder.

(P.S. Yes, I know he's OP as Karzahni, he's a MacGuffin, and highly valuable to my story because of it!)

(P.S.S. No bad words this time Windrider! I promise!)

#2 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 08:21 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]But Karzahni isn't OP...[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Anyway, nice build, but as you (and I) have stated, the midsection is way too slim. But the mask is cool! :lol:[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#3 Offline M31

M31
  • Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,213 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 11:37 AM

[color=#000000;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awesome MoC, man!  The Kanohi is just amazing:wub:[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]If anything, I'd agree with Chro, the midsection is a bit slim.  Other than that, I'm loving the (entirely) custom build.  Colors are great, and the layering seems pretty consistent.[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]booooooiiii, you be MoCing all my chars! xP[/color][/font]

all i believe / is it a dream / that comes crashing down on me 

˹STAR WARS: INTERREGNUM˼   ˹EXO-FORCE˼   ˹BZPRPG˼

#4 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 11-April 11
  • 2,396 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:10 PM

I like how this version of Auron is fully MOCed (except the mask which is just a recolor and you added fangs). I'm just to lazy to actually make a MOC fully custom, minus the torsos for the girl mocs I make (in order to make 'em more feminine).And, aren't all self mocs OP? XDAnd Chro, I think he is meaning OP as Karzahni as in the BIONICLE slang version of OP as H-E-double hockey stick .

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

bannerninja_by_themangamaniac-d8m6xe0.pn

MangaManiac Stuff:

| The Andrenaline Rush | Heritage for the Future | Okoto Science | NINJAGO 2015 |

#5 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:01 PM

And, aren't all self mocs OP? XD

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;] No. Mine isn't.[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Well, he's a time-traveling Toa of Iron... so yeah, a little bit. But not nearly this overpowered. :lol:[/color][/font]

And Chro, I think he is meaning OP as Karzahni as in the BIONICLE slang version of OP as H-E-double hockey stick .

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]I'm aware of that. Selective misinterpretation.[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#6 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 11-April 11
  • 2,396 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:19 PM

Yea LOLz Zacax doesn't seem to be OPed, he just has tree elements that form in unison, though he mainly uses guns

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

bannerninja_by_themangamaniac-d8m6xe0.pn

MangaManiac Stuff:

| The Andrenaline Rush | Heritage for the Future | Okoto Science | NINJAGO 2015 |

#7 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 09:27 PM

he just has tree elements that form in unison

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]That's called plantlife. :3[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Speaking of my self-MOC's powers, Auron here actually guessed them correctly by accident when making his own version. XD[/color][/font]

#8 Offline Cayde-6

Cayde-6
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 02-January 12
  • 4,523 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 02:52 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awesome MoC, man!  The Kanohi is just amazing:wub:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]If anything, I'd agree with Chro, the midsection is a bit slim.  Other than that, I'm loving the (entirely) custom build.  Colors are great, and the layering seems pretty consistent.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]booooooiiii, you be MoCing all my chars! xP[/color][/font]

---

Danke, and I'm very slim! Ribcage-slim! =O

he just has tree elements that form in unison

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]That's called plantlife. :3[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]Speaking of my self-MOC's powers, Auron here actually guessed them correctly by accident when making his own version. XD[/color][/font]

---

Because, I can read minds via your IP address.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]But Karzahni isn't OP...[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]Anyway, nice build, but as you (and I) have stated, the midsection is way too slim. But the mask is cool! :lol:[/color][/font]

---

He's overpowered because for all intents and purposes, he's a MacGuffin.  I have plans to de-power him though, because I don't really like him being so OverPowered, because I don't like that kinda stuff o-o

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users