• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Auron v11

Toa Self-MOC MOC OP v11

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,136 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 07:02 PM

Well, if you're a purist, I suggest leaving now. If you're not, and you think painting parts is OK, then feel free to stick around.

I present to you, the last version of my Self-MOC, Auron! (Hopefully, I have no real plans to update him).

(Link to MOCpages here: http://www.mocpages....348723#comments)

I'd also like you all to comment (yes, I already know that his really slim, so am I), if you have the time, because, if there's something I'm doing wrong with my building, I'd like to know, so I can become a better builder.

(P.S. Yes, I know he's OP as Karzahni, he's a MacGuffin, and highly valuable to my story because of it!)

(P.S.S. No bad words this time Windrider! I promise!)

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,693 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 08:21 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]But Karzahni isn't OP...[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Anyway, nice build, but as you (and I) have stated, the midsection is way too slim. But the mask is cool! :lol:[/color][/font]

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#3 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,528 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 11:37 AM

[color=#000000;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awesome MoC, man!  The Kanohi is just amazing:wub:[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]If anything, I'd agree with Chro, the midsection is a bit slim.  Other than that, I'm loving the (entirely) custom build.  Colors are great, and the layering seems pretty consistent.[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]booooooiiii, you be MoCing all my chars! xP[/color][/font]

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"

#4 Online The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:10 PM

I like how this version of Auron is fully MOCed (except the mask which is just a recolor and you added fangs). I'm just to lazy to actually make a MOC fully custom, minus the torsos for the girl mocs I make (in order to make 'em more feminine).And, aren't all self mocs OP? XDAnd Chro, I think he is meaning OP as Karzahni as in the BIONICLE slang version of OP as H-E-double hockey stick .

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#5 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,693 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:01 PM

And, aren't all self mocs OP? XD

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;] No. Mine isn't.[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Well, he's a time-traveling Toa of Iron... so yeah, a little bit. But not nearly this overpowered. :lol:[/color][/font]

And Chro, I think he is meaning OP as Karzahni as in the BIONICLE slang version of OP as H-E-double hockey stick .

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]I'm aware of that. Selective misinterpretation.[/color][/font]

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#6 Online The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:19 PM

Yea LOLz Zacax doesn't seem to be OPed, he just has tree elements that form in unison, though he mainly uses guns

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#7 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,693 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 09:27 PM

he just has tree elements that form in unison

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]That's called plantlife. :3[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Speaking of my self-MOC's powers, Auron here actually guessed them correctly by accident when making his own version. XD[/color][/font]

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#8 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,136 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 02:52 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awesome MoC, man!  The Kanohi is just amazing:wub:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]If anything, I'd agree with Chro, the midsection is a bit slim.  Other than that, I'm loving the (entirely) custom build.  Colors are great, and the layering seems pretty consistent.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]booooooiiii, you be MoCing all my chars! xP[/color][/font]

---

Danke, and I'm very slim! Ribcage-slim! =O

he just has tree elements that form in unison

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]That's called plantlife. :3[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]Speaking of my self-MOC's powers, Auron here actually guessed them correctly by accident when making his own version. XD[/color][/font]

---

Because, I can read minds via your IP address.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]But Karzahni isn't OP...[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,128,128);]Anyway, nice build, but as you (and I) have stated, the midsection is way too slim. But the mask is cool! :lol:[/color][/font]

---

He's overpowered because for all intents and purposes, he's a MacGuffin.  I have plans to de-power him though, because I don't really like him being so OverPowered, because I don't like that kinda stuff o-o

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

0 user(s) are browsing this forum