Well, if you're a purist, I suggest leaving now. If you're not, and you think painting parts is OK, then feel free to stick around.

I present to you, the last version of my Self-MOC, Auron! (Hopefully, I have no real plans to update him).

(Link to MOCpages here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/348723#comments)

I'd also like you all to comment (yes, I already know that his really slim, so am I), if you have the time, because, if there's something I'm doing wrong with my building, I'd like to know, so I can become a better builder.

(P.S. Yes, I know he's OP as Karzahni, he's a MacGuffin, and highly valuable to my story because of it!)

(P.S.S. No bad words this time Windrider! I promise!)

I like how this version of Auron is fully MOCed (except the mask which is just a recolor and you added fangs). I'm just to lazy to actually make a MOC fully custom, minus the torsos for the girl mocs I make (in order to make 'em more feminine).And, aren't all self mocs OP? XDAnd Chro, I think he is meaning OP as Karzahni as in the BIONICLE slang version of OP as H-E-double hockey stick .

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

And, aren't all self mocs OP? XD
No. Mine isn't.

Well, he's a time-traveling Toa of Iron... so yeah, a little bit. But not nearly this overpowered. :lol:

And Chro, I think he is meaning OP as Karzahni as in the BIONICLE slang version of OP as H-E-double hockey stick .
I'm aware of that. Selective misinterpretation.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yea LOLz Zacax doesn't seem to be OPed, he just has tree elements that form in unison, though he mainly uses guns

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Awesome MoC, man! The Kanohi is just amazing. :wub:

If anything, I'd agree with Chro, the midsection is a bit slim. Other than that, I'm loving the (entirely) custom build. Colors are great, and the layering seems pretty consistent.

booooooiiii, you be MoCing all my chars! xP

---

Danke, and I'm very slim! Ribcage-slim! =O

he just has tree elements that form in unison

That's called plantlife. :3

Speaking of my self-MOC's powers, Auron here actually guessed them correctly by accident when making his own version. XD

---

Because, I can read minds via your IP address.

But Karzahni isn't OP...

Anyway, nice build, but as you (and I) have stated, the midsection is way too slim. But the mask is cool! :lol:

---

He's overpowered because for all intents and purposes, he's a MacGuffin. I have plans to de-power him though, because I don't really like him being so OverPowered, because I don't like that kinda stuff o-o