Le-Koro Band Cover (A thank-you gift to BZP)

Likonan

Before my post, here's the track.

I'm not someone to post very eloquent posts, so just bear with me. XP

Back in 2003/2004, BIONICLE was my fandom. I was always so terribly excited at whatever new things popped up, be they story-wise or BZP-wise. It was among my happiest of times.

The first comics/movies I saw were of Lepaka and Juju (Now JJ, IIRC). They were so much fun to watch and to chat about. Dark709, Phyoohrii, JediMasterAnnex, Link and so many other BZPers filled up my time afterwards.

Nowadays, I have rather left the site. I wish I could be more active in this forum and community but I'm afraid I've somehow moved on. As my sort of parting gift, I covered the Le-Koro band song, since it's such a nostalgic track that I deemed it very fitting as a thank-you gift. Thank you ALL for making BZPower such an awesome home for me, and for making it the site which kickstarted my artistic life on the Net. :)

~Lhikonan

image.png.dbbc2f5b88dfb4fb31f1a734cb464249.pngimage.png.7d4dae6faae9e91f95e795e7c1937617.png

Nowadays, I have rather left the site. I wish I could be more active in this forum and community but I'm afraid I've somehow moved on. As my sort of parting gift, I covered the Le-Koro band song, since it's such a nostalgic track that I deemed it very fitting as a thank-you gift. Thank you ALL for making BZPower such an awesome home for me, and for making it the site which kickstarted my artistic life on the Net. :)

I also have that feeling that i've moved on since 2010 or so. The forums being offline for like a year helped a lot. ahemnice cover :) :infected: :hau:

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...