"Brain Attack" Videogame Announced

LEGO has just released a promotional video for a Hero Factory game called "Brain Attack". It's scheduled for release in January as a app in the iTunes App Store and Google Play. The video itself it somewhat odd, with weird music and voiceless gags, but it you want to check it out, it's right over here.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5878]View the full article[/url]

You mean they are actually making more mobile games on Android? Finally! Now if only they'd fix Life of George...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Not bad, and it actually it looks kind of entertaining, as long as it works well.

I was kind of excited once I saw Surge, but I realize that it's just a generic hero model colored like him. Too bad. :/

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well, now we know what they look like (basically), and we know the basic story, which I'm excited for! Does this mean we can post images of HF 2013 yet, because there were already images in the header?

Well, now we know what they look like (basically), and we know the basic story, which I'm excited for! Does this mean we can post images of HF 2013 yet, because there were already images in the header?

Actually, somebody posted a topic for all the 2013 sets. So, maybe.

This looks like a combination of all the HF games as well as the series of Lego Games (You know, like; Lego Star Wars and all). Which actually sounds cool.

-HDXC2000 6.0

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0

So... Today's theme for BZPower news: Brains. ... Wow.

Seriously, was this done on purpose? :P

So, "Hero Factory is under attack by evil brains." Okay, then. Looks like a fun game, though. And judging from the last five seconds of the video, they even have moments of their typical humor in there. lol I like the environments, too.

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

I'm still not sure if I hate or like this wave, I like the new parts (with some exceptions), and I guess the concept is okay, but I'm not too fond of how they have presented it thus far. ("evil brains" talk about a corny way to put it! :sarcastic: )

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I'm still not sure if I hate or like this wave, I like the new parts (with some exceptions), and I guess the concept is okay, but I'm not too fond of how they have presented it thus far. ("evil brains" talk about a corny way to put it! :sarcastic: )

"Corny" is an understatement. :confused:

Yup. Lego gets "cornier" every year.

"Corny" is an understatement. :confused:

Yup. Lego gets "cornier" every year.

How so? Hero Factory has had corny humor since the start. But I don't see any trend in other themes (in fact, Lego City in particular seems to be getting more serious if anything).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The music is hilarious but the game looks great. HF 2013 is totally going to have a BIONICLE 2005 vibe. :PA few more pictures from the producer's (4T2) newly founded publishing division's (Amuzo) website:leghbn-banner3.jpgleghbn-banner2.jpg-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

The music is hilarious but the game looks great. HF 2013 is totally going to have a BIONICLE 2005 vibe. :PA few more pictures from the producer's (4T2) newly founded publishing division's (Amuzo) website:leghbn-banner3.jpgleghbn-banner2.jpg-Gata signoff.png

I get your "city invaded by monsters" vibe, but I feel like the heroes have a bit easier a task (in 2005 the toa had to deal with their new forms, fight animalistic impulses, and defeat a horde of enemies), also the hordika thing was something into itself. Besides the "evil brains" don't seem to match up to the power of the visorak.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I get your "city invaded by monsters" vibe, but I feel like the heroes have a bit easier a task (in 2005 the toa had to deal with their new forms, fight animalistic impulses, and defeat a horde of enemies), also the hordika thing was something into itself. Besides the "evil brains" don't seem to match up to the power of the visorak.

I never said anything of what you said, I was only talking about the vibe it gives me. Of course the brains aren't going to be depicted as threatening as the Visorak, nor are the Heros going to face anything alike the Hordika.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Really evil brain how do brains even exist in the hf world they are robots which don't have real brains ?!?!?!?!?! :???: :???: This comfirms it Lego is losing it.

It was never established that everything in the HF universe was robotic-- in fact, there have been plenty of semi-organic characters in the past, such as Splitface, Toxic Reapa, and most of the Savage Planet critters. It's not TLG's fault if fans are making assumptions just because fully-independent mechanical characters tend to exist in the HF universe. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Oh man.OH MAN.HF 2013 is going to be SO AWESOME.Stay tuned to the front page for a special treat, guys (hoping it's going to be featured, that is). ;)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Oh man.OH MAN.HF 2013 is going to be SO AWESOME.Stay tuned to the front page for a special treat, guys (hoping it's going to be featured, that is). ;)-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, saw that article for the Teaser video on the HF website. I seem to have hit a snag. It wouldn't work when I went through IE, so I went through Chrome and it worked.....once! Hasn't popped up since. Suggestions Gata?

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Yeah, saw that article for the Teaser video on the HF website. I seem to have hit a snag. It wouldn't work when I went through IE, so I went through Chrome and it worked.....once! Hasn't popped up since. Suggestions Gata?

Look for a cookie named hft2013 and delete it or wait six hours since the last time the pop-up appeared.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

• 2 weeks later...

Brain Attack's on the App Store - downloading...Edit: the first thing I see when it loads up is Furno doing Gangnam style ... okay ....

Edited by Fallen Silence

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all."
- Tahu

• 5 months later...