Selling Old Bionicles - Part 2 (Christmas Specials!)

SirFrancisBacon2nd

As there was interest in my last thread, I figured I'd put this up again, especially since I'm going home for awhile I have access to my collection to sell.I made a post elsewhere regarding the fact I'd like to sell my old Bionicles and was directed here. Mostly to people who would appreciate them for what their worth. Most of my stuff is older. Here it is, and based on looking at a few selling forums, I think I have this laid out alright. But please, let me know if I need to correct anything. I'm looking to either sell the whole collection together or individual. Collection together would be about $250 $150, New sale price!, otherwise, I'll make individual prices down below.Few things though, you MUST live in the United States of America. And with living or shipping in America, this is all in USD for currency. Blue mean selling/sold.(Plus two dollars for shipping to everything.) Red means that they're new to the market.Here's the complete collection:

• Toa Nuva: Gali Nuva, Kopaka Nuva, Pohatu Nuva. ($8 $7 each. New sale price!)
  • Bohrok: Tahnok, Gaholok, Nuhvok, Kohrak. ($5 $4 each, New sale price!, as I ripped off some of the container plastic that wasn't supposed to. You know how one side was peel-able off and the other was supposed to stay on?)
  • Bohrok-Kal: Tahnok-Kal, Gaholok-Kal, Pahrak-Kal (missing one silver connecting piece), Lehvak-Kal. ($7 $6 each. New sale price!)
  • Rahkshi: Guurahk, Kurahk, Lerahk, Panrahk, Turahk, Vorahk. ($7 $6 each, New sale price!)
  • Vahki: Bordakh ($6)

All of these have their containers as well the booklets with them.I have a bunch of spare parts/masks here and there which based on shape of the mask will go accordingly for free with the different Bionicles. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me.Thank you!SirFrancisBacon2nd

Edited by SirFrancisBacon2nd
New_Doctor_Who_Signature_by_xnaqtix.jpg

• 3 weeks later...