In Need of Parts for Project

Obsessionist

So, I need some parts for a MOC project I’m working on. They’re a diverse bunch, so I figured it would be worth seeing if any of you had some of them before ordering from a half-dozen Bricklink stores. Please tell me if you have any of these parts that you would be willing to sell, although I’m really hoping to find someone with a good portion of them. Kudos if you can guess the project. :) Bold indicates particularly necessary.

-Yellow triangle road sign- three Bricklink'd

-Green Nuva shoulders- Two, I might be able to make due with one

-Green system parts- nothing too bulky, I mostly need smaller plate, tiles and slopes. Cheese would be a godsend. I mostly just need to beef up my collection of smaller green parts so I have something to work with.

-Blue 1x1 technic brick with pin hole or blue 1x2 technic brick with two pin holes

-Blue Minifig arms and/or hands

-Small green Technic bits- couplers, liftarms and the like, same deal.

-Light green HF cladding from Green Lantern

-Minifig hot dog- one, black would be ideal, but any color is OK.

-Travis bricks- preferably in light bley or green, but any color is OK. Bricklink'd

-Reddish brown Inika thigh armor- 2

-Brown/Reddish brown 2x2 cylinder plates- four or more Bricklink'd

-White 2x2 cylinder plates- four or more Bricklink'd

-White 2x2 cylinder bricks- 2

-Red minifig hands- 8 4

-Green minifig capes- At least two, up to, say, five would be ideal.

-Reddish brown robot arms- at least six, eight or ten would be ideal. Bricklink'd

-Silver Kopaka sword- 1

-Brown chain link- as much as possible, six or seven inches would be fine. Bricklink'd

-Light grey/bley ball joints for the project, although I’m always in the market for any non-black old-style ones and non-red new style ones.

-Brown Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Handle on Side - Free Ends- 2 1

-One reddish brown or two brown 2x2 barrels

Tell me what you have and we'll discuss pricing, I'll be willing to pay more if you have more if you have more of the parts I need.

I prefer to pay via Paypal. Unless you have a number of good trades behind you, you ship first.

I'll be very excited if any of you have these parts, I really want to finish this project and make it as good as it can be.

Thank you!

Edited by Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Just a question, why do you need a minifig hotdog???

I need to get a couple of parts at a very slight angle in a very small space. I think the hot dog would do that.

I have .

-Reddish brown Inika thigh armor- 1

-Red minifig hands- 1

-Reddish brown robot arms- 2

I might have other parts but I'd prefer if you gave pics for all the parts so I can be certain.

I'll see if I can get all the parts link'd. It looks like you don't have quite enough parts for me buy, though- I'd rather not pay shipping for 4 parts.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg