Where do I post this thread?

NatureDruid

I think this should belong in games&trivia

---------------------

G&T is for member-run LEGO text-based games, not fan-programmed video games.

I think Jedi Knight Krazy is right. There isn't a place to discuss it. Here is Black Six's closing post in a topic that set out to do what you seek, NatureDruid. Yes, it did not belong in FCG, but if it belonged anywhere else, B6 would have moved the topic instead of closing it. This leads me to believe that it is not possible to start a topic for a game you did not contribute to yourself.

There was an Official Help Topic for Old Games on the old board, but that was for questions and troubleshooting for games whose topics had died. I do not think that there was a thread for general discussion of old games. Anyway, I don't think such a topic would go in General Discussion because it is listed under the "BZPower Discussion" category. It's true that the forum description states "Here's where you can talk about BZPower itself, and other related things that don't fit elsewhere." I believe, however, that the wording has been carefully chosen: "and other related things that don't fit elsewhere" - that is, other things related to BZPower. And again, would B6 not have moved the topic I mentioned to GD if it belonged there?

As for how you can go about reintroducing the game to BZPower, well, there is your signature. I know it's not that effective. There just isn't much more you can do. The game is, however, listed in the BZPower Software Library, so it is still accessible. If you would like a topic for discussion of old games in the FCG forum, then I would PM Black Six, who is the current active FCG leader. (It's not something for the Tracker since it's a suggestion for a specific forum.) No guarantees, but I encourage you to present your case.

I think that covers it. If I have overlooked something, please let me know and I will open this topic. Thanks!

Edited by -Windrider-