Anything? Okay. I've lost faith in Capcom aside from Monster Hunter. When someone consecutively cancels two main games in your favourite franchise; one being an eagerly awaited sequel to a game released almost 11 years ago, and then doesn't announce a new game to replace either of them, you kinda start to dislike that company. ;) Though, my opinion on that situation's already been stated on my blog, and that was intended on stopping any rants in any topics. =P Now, I just have to hope that Capcom of America doesn't drop the ball on Monster Hunter like they have been for Ace Attorney either, as missing two big games(Tri G and 4) would not please me much. =/

I've gotten into Rockman (sorry, I have the habit of calling him Rockman instead of Mega Man, sounds way better to me) shortly after the beginning of his demise. I'm really into the classic Rockman games, mosty 1-3. If only I was good enough at them to beat them, but they are indeed tough. (I'm talking to you, lifts in Gutsman's stage!)I also like Street Fighter quite a bit, but combos just aren't me, I've only pulled off a Hadoken once and only once, but without combos, I beat the SNES version of SSFII

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

While Capcom has put out some of my favorite series (Ace Attorney, Resident Evil, Mega Man) I can't say I'm tremendously thrilled with the way they've been managing things lately. On the American side, they've dropped Ace Attorney and punted Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney to Level-5, while on the Japanese side they've got the Mega Man fiasco and what seems to be an ever-increasing tendency to go for rereleases over new content. Granted, it's a viable business strategy, but it's awfully frustrating to see Mega Man Legends 3 get the axe while Dead Rising 2 gets a reskin with photos.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

It is sad that Legends and Megaman are constantly getting the boot from Capcom. Seems to me he (Megaman) is getting excluded from a lot of games. Aside from the sad tale of Megaman, I'm mostly a fan of Resident Evil (Nemesis...:D) and Street Fighter.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Street Fighter, hands down. No other fighting game is nearly as balanced. Not to mention beating up everyone with the awesome power that is Saikyo is extremely satisfying ^_^

I also like Street Fighter quite a bit, but combos just aren't me, I've only pulled off a Hadoken once and only once, but without combos, I beat the SNES version of SSFII

Special moves aren't all that difficult; I'm able to perform them on a keyboard with around an 98% success rate. If a joystick doesn't feel right to you, try a keyboard.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Is Mega-Man X on Wii any good? If I get any Wii points, I might pick that one up.The only thing I don't like about Capcom is the re-releases. I mean, I don't mind UMvC3, but I saw a ridiculous amount in the past. IE,Street Fighter IISuper Street Fighter IIStreet Fighter II TurboSuper Street Fighter II TurboStreet Fighter II Arcade EditionSuper Street Fighter II Turbo Arcade Edition

*Keeps mouth shut to prevent myself from going on a rant about how Onimusha is one of the greatest series of games ever, with fun gameplay, intriguing characters and an amazing soundtrack, yet gets completely forgotten.* So....Devil May Cry, huh....That's sure gone downhONIMUSHA!

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Capcom's okay, I've always been a much bigger Nintendo fan. Street Fighter was fun on the SNES. Honestly though, with all the remakes and sequels coming out with little to no new, original titles, I've pretty much lost interest in recent video games altogether.

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

Is Mega-Man X on Wii any good? If I get any Wii points, I might pick that one up. The only thing I don't like about Capcom is the re-releases. I mean, I don't mind UMvC3, but I saw a ridiculous amount in the past. IE,Street Fighter IISuper Street Fighter IIStreet Fighter II TurboSuper Street Fighter II TurboStreet Fighter II Arcade EditionSuper Street Fighter II Turbo Arcade Edition

You forgot:
  • [*]Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting[*]Street Fighter II: Champion Edition[*]Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition

^_^

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Okami, now one of my personal favorite games

*high five*

Is Mega-Man X on Wii any good? If I get any Wii points, I might pick that one up.

I remember critics were pretty excited about that when it hit the VC. I also played it a bit and thought it was pretty good (I still suck at Megaman though). It might be worth a shot.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

• 4 weeks later...

I've been rather disappointed in Capcom lately over the failure to localize so many Monster Hunter games, I must say,~B~

I read that some people are lobbying to get Tri G and 4 localized, but the lack of portable 3rd upsets me. I'm considering importing it, but I'd need to translate it somehow.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress