• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

avmatoran

PBZP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,884 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 03:10 PM

[color=rgb(128,128,128);font-size:12px;font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;]Here's the second PBZP I've done, this time for [/color][color=#ff0000;]avmatoran[/color][color=rgb(128,128,128);font-size:12px;font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;]. As he requested:[/color]

The only thing I'm requesting is black and red body, with a gold mask, and perhaps gold weapons and accents.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]He also gave me the added challenge of putting the Kraahkan somewhere on the armor. [/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Abnormally for a PBZP, [/color][color=#ff0000;]avmatoran[/color][color=#808080;] wanted to give this guy a backstory, which is here:[/color][/font]

An unusual occurrence involving a Mask of Light, a Mask of Shadow, a regular Av-Matoran creatively named avmatoran, a Toa of Fire, and some odd energy surges which combined the individual entities created the unique being named avmatoran. The dominant conciousness is avmatoran's. His armor was originally red and gold, and is when the Mask of Light is in storage on his chest armor, but when the Mask of Shadow is in storage, his armor is red and black. He can control two powers at once, out of the options of light, shadow, and fire. He can use one hand to control one element, the other hand the other element, and keep the third element in reserve. His staff amplifies his tri-elemental abilities, and he can combine beams of two elements into an extremely dangerous beam, such as Fiery Light, made of fire and light, Annihilator Beam, made of light and dark, and the Dark Burn, made of shadow and fire. Don't mess with him, he has many ways to destroy you! (Yes, the Annihilator Beam is a Metroid Prime 2: Echoes reference)

Posted Image

[color=#808080;][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"]That said, [/color][/font][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#ff0000;]here[/color][color=#ff0000;]'s[/color][/font][color=#808080;][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"] the gallery![/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,128,128);font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Next PBZP: [/color][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"]S![/font]

#2 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,087 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 04:11 PM

Not quite a backstory, more of an explanation for his existence in a Bionicle world. Just something I came up with that fit it. I've already told you this, but I like it! Very good, thank you!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

#3 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,339 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 04:13 PM

Ooh. I love this. Not ove complex but still awesome. I love the creativity for the Krakaan as the chest.

I think the gold mask looks a little strange with out any gold on the body, but nice build anyay

Brave Chro, well done on your second PBZP

#4 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,884 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 08:58 AM

[color=#808080;]Hahaha! No problem, [/color][color=#ff0000;]av[/color][color=#808080;].[/color]

[color=#808080;]Thanks [/color][color=#daa520;]Sam[/color][color=#808080;]. Perhaps the color placement with the gold was a little off, yeah. [/color][color=#ff0000;]Av[/color][color=#808080;] requested that I use the Avohkii and use the Kraahkan as armor... the easiest place to put the Kraahkan was the chest, which meant that there'd be no gold there.[/color]

#5 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,884 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 10:11 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks! It was pretty fun to fit that in there. It's nigh-impossible to see, but there's a green Zamor inside of it... :lol:[/color][/font]

Edited by Chro, Dec 29 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#6 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:25 PM

Nice work making the mask of shadows as chest armor. Looks really good.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users