avmatoran

Chro

Here's the second PBZP I've done, this time for avmatoran. As he requested:

The only thing I'm requesting is black and red body, with a gold mask, and perhaps gold weapons and accents.

He also gave me the added challenge of putting the Kraahkan somewhere on the armor.

Abnormally for a PBZP, avmatoran wanted to give this guy a backstory, which is here:

An unusual occurrence involving a Mask of Light, a Mask of Shadow, a regular Av-Matoran creatively named avmatoran, a Toa of Fire, and some odd energy surges which combined the individual entities created the unique being named avmatoran. The dominant conciousness is avmatoran's. His armor was originally red and gold, and is when the Mask of Light is in storage on his chest armor, but when the Mask of Shadow is in storage, his armor is red and black. He can control two powers at once, out of the options of light, shadow, and fire. He can use one hand to control one element, the other hand the other element, and keep the third element in reserve. His staff amplifies his tri-elemental abilities, and he can combine beams of two elements into an extremely dangerous beam, such as Fiery Light, made of fire and light, Annihilator Beam, made of light and dark, and the Dark Burn, made of shadow and fire. Don't mess with him, he has many ways to destroy you! (Yes, the Annihilator Beam is a Metroid Prime 2: Echoes reference)

00_pbzp_a.jpg

That said, here's the gallery!

Next PBZP: S!

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Not quite a backstory, more of an explanation for his existence in a Bionicle world. Just something I came up with that fit it. I've already told you this, but I like it! Very good, thank you!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Hahaha! No problem, av.

Thanks Sam. Perhaps the color placement with the gold was a little off, yeah. Av requested that I use the Avohkii and use the Kraahkan as armor... the easiest place to put the Kraahkan was the chest, which meant that there'd be no gold there.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits