• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Ceramic stuff!

Ceramic BIONICLE MOC Custom Guurahk204

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hello there. I've been making ceramic stuff for quite some time now. But just last month (miracle? :P) I improved a lot.  I've been making different styles (swords, shields, helmets -the most-, armor pieces and miscellaneous.). Good enough, I have made some MOCs almost exclusively out of ceramics. (The only bad thing is that now I'm running out of ceramic packs.) I'm going to post pictures of my "top creations". I'm gonna update this every week or so (with emphasis on "or so") with my new stuff. If you want to make sure I haven't missed anything, you can check the folder itself. OLD STUFF (about a year ago):Description: Bionicle Masks, Bodies and... whatever the heck the other thing was supposed to be (lol)Links: Nidhiki head, Movie Matoran back-head piece,  Toa Mata body, another Nidhiki head pose, Turaga Dume mask, Kanohi Kraahkan, Kanohi Ignika, Kanohi Vahi.

(Slightly) NEW STUFF:

Description: More BIONICLE masks and some Spider-Man stuff.

Links: Kanohi Suletu, Venom (Spider-Man 3) head, Basil The Bat Lord helmet, Shield, (fail) Predator mask, NOTE: The images are quite large, and they take it's time to load. It's cause my camera resolution is HUGE. More to come.Posted Image 

Edited by Chen Chen, Dec 22 2012 - 03:25 PM.

-G u u R a h K

#2 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 04:39 PM

The folder isn't public yet-try deep linking the images.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#3 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 05:12 PM

The folder isn't public yet-try deep linking the images.

The images work fine for me even when logged out of my BrickShelf account.

Edited by Chen Chen, Dec 17 2012 - 05:36 PM.

-G u u R a h K

#4 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 04:24 PM

Nice! I'm surprised that clay could take the look of Bionicle pieces that accurately. I especially like the Vahi and Nidhiki's head.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

#5 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 05:14 PM

Nice! I'm surprised that clay could take the look of Bionicle pieces that accurately. I especially like the Vahi and Nidhiki's head.

Thanks! And those aren't the best ones just yet!

-G u u R a h K

#6 Offline Toaman25

Toaman25
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 07:05 PM

Cool stuff! I really liked the Vahi and the Turaga Dume head the most out of all of the stuff that you made out of clay! :D

Farewell, Bionicle.com    :biorules:

You will always be remembered.

#7 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 09:43 AM

Cool stuff! I really liked the Vahi and the Turaga Dume head the most out of all of the stuff that you made out of clay! :D

Thanks! I'll get back to this in a few days. But I'll post more images...

-G u u R a h K

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users