• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Quotes

Media Books Comic Books Movies

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:21 PM

What's your favorite quote from Bionicle media? (Literature, Serials, Movies, etc.) Mine would be:

[color=#008080;]"We have grown so powerful, since our arrival to Mata-Nui; Yet so frequently we are dwarfed by the mysterious forces in this place."[/color]

-Toa Gali, BIONICLE Comics, Bohrok Saga Part 2: What lurks Beneath

[color=#a9a9a9;]"​ Patience is no virtue when the ground begins to shake."[/color]

-Kopaka Nuva, BIONICLE Comics, Bohrok Saga Part 3: The End of the Toa?

[color=#ff0000;]"[/color][color=#ff0000;]I know you like riddles, Matoro. Here's one: What's White, Gold and can't keep a secret to save his life?"[/color]

-Jaller, Bionicle Legends #1: Island of Doom

[color=#ff0000;]"So we find this mask-"[/color]

[color=#006400;]"And quick-save the Universe! Just like past-old times!"[/color]

Tahu and Lewa Nuva, Bionicle Legends #1: Island of Doom

[color=#696969;]Wouldn't that be interesting? First thing I'd do, is find Makuta Teridax.... and give him a great....big... hug...[/color]

-Vezon, Reign of Shadows

[color=#40e0d0;]"Entire crew decided to go take a swim all at once. Who would've thought?"[/color]

-Takadox, Federation of Fear

[color=#696969;]"[/color][color=#696969;]Who shall go next? Spiriah the Sullen? Brutaka the Boorish? Vezon the Vanquisher? Or Lariska.....The wise, wonderful, and gloriously homicidal?"[/color]

-Vezon, Federation of Fear

[color=#8b4513;]"Hey guys, that's a rock. Remember me? I'm Pohatu. I do rock."[/color]

Pohatu Nuva,Bionicle Legends #1: Island of Doom

Edited by Dude w/ a Hat, Jan 08 2013 - 05:04 PM.

That's everything to know...

Probably...

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:19 PM

[font="Palatino;"]"There are a thousand ways I could kill you right now. 941 of them hurt."     -Makuta Teridax, Time Trap[/font]

Edited by Sumiki, Dec 17 2012 - 08:20 PM.

rotr_banner.png

#3 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,599 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:57 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Haha, I was just thinking about a that's topic just like this, but that one's buried in the depths of COT.[/color][/font]

"Yes, I know all about destiny. Mine was interfered with so you could create legends. It's time I returned the favor."

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]- Teridax or Pridak (not sure who said that)[/color][/font]

"Excuse me, oh brutal, blade-weilding lover of gardening."

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]- Vezon[/color][/font]

"I don't have time for this. I have places to be, and bodies to break."

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]- Miserix[/color][/font]

CHRO IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX
EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#4 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 09:48 PM

Besides that one certain quote said by Kopaka in Mask of Light, I always liked these quotes:"I know you. You were one of my rescuers from Artidax. You're the one who never shuts up."~ Miserix to Vezon, Reign of Shadows"Actually, I do have a wish you could make come true. A world without Makuta!"~ Onua to Gorast, Swamp of Secrets"I am Lesovikk, though no one has called me Toa in a very long time."~ Lesovikk, Dreams of Destruction

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#5 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 01:12 AM

[font="Palatino;"]"There are a thousand ways I could kill you right now. 941 of them hurt."     -Makuta Teridax, Time Trap[/font]

[color=#a9a9a9;]The first time I read this I laughed so hard.  XD.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Toa! Hey, that's great. I always wanted to be a Toa. Just one question: what's a Toa?"[/color][color=#a9a9a9;]— Pohatu, Swamp of Secrets[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]-HDXC2000 6.0[/color]

#6 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,599 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 09:28 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Come to think of it, pretty much any quote from or pertaining to Vezon is hilarious or otherwise fantastic.[/color][/font]

CHRO IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX
EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#7 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 10:00 PM

And let's ne'er forget the fan media quotes. My fav' fan media quote, I actually wrote myself. I like it that much.

"Judge me not for the crimes of my predecessors; Judge me for my own actions."

-Trotogas "the Titan of Tesera"

That's everything to know...

Probably...

#8 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,062 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 10:20 PM

"It's what you do that makes you a hero", maybe?

#9 Offline Stan McStudz

Stan McStudz
  • Members
  • Toa

• 159 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 12:34 AM

"You don't have to be a Toa to be a hero."

~Garan, Legends #1

Be sure to check out Of Morons, Kanohi and a Doctor, written by myself and ~The 1st Shadow~.

#10 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,080 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 12:49 AM

Oh, there have been so many over the years, so it's hard to pick even a handful. Jaller's little "riddle" pertaining to Takanuva is one good one. Most of the other good ones came from Vezon, Teridax, and Kopaka (when he actually spoke.)

Some others that I can think of are as follows:

"I fell a long way from the light, and I can never find my way back. But the darkness is not so complete that I can't recognize a monster when I see one." — Brutaka

"For more than 100 centuries, I have looked into the face of evil again and again. It sickens me." — Axonn

"You... imbeciles. You ignorant stone apes... is this how you try to save existence?" — Artakha

"Tahu told me something once, not long after he first arrived on our island. He said having real courage doesn't mean being unafraid of death - it means you keep on striving for what's right despite your fear." — Jaller

"I am doing something a Makuta never does -- I am offering mercy. Flee Gali -- leave this place, go anywhere in this universe, but do not stay in Karda Nui!"—Krika

"It's like he's looking for all these escapees, but he's the one who's really lost."— Hahli

"Clickityclickcrickclickityclick!" --Click

Just to name a few.

Posted Image

t1scbanner.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the Avatar and signoff!

#11 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 02:07 PM

Good Kardas, nice devastating monster. Who is my favorite engine of destruction? Yes, you are.

-G u u R a h K

#12 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,252 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 02:17 PM

"It's not about honor, pride or who's better, it's about winning!"

Tahu --Journey's end

"Even if you stand a 100 million meters highs you remain an insect in my eyes Makuta, and here on Bara Magna we know how to deal with those"

Mata Nui --Journey's end

"I've slept for long, my dreams have been dark ones, but now i'm awake, the darkness cannot stand before me!"

Kopaka Comic 001

Edited by Dual Matrix, Dec 19 2012 - 02:18 PM.

Monster Contest Entries:

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

(Download Available)

Massive

#13 Offline The Real Slim Shady

The Real Slim Shady
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 01:36 PM

"You think they went that way?"     (or something like that)

-Krekka, Legends of Metru Nui.

"I am Matoro, a Tohunga"

-The first comic.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#14 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,282 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 12:40 AM

"I have just one, noble destiny, better than any power you can offer me!" - Vakama to Makuta Teridax, Bionicle Legends of Metru Nui

"I have no allies" Teridax replied, "for I have no equals." - Dwellers in Darkness Chapter 9.  

#15 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 09:35 PM

I have a lot, actually. In fact, 2 of them are in my sig. Others include:"We need a plan.""Would screaming and running count? 'Cause that seems like a really good plan right now."-Matoro and Kongu"You cannot defeat me, for I am nothing."-Teridax"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."-KopakaJust to name a few.

#16 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 743 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 09:36 PM

"The people of the world are builders. But when you look into their hearts, you will see that they also have the power to destroy."

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users