The Acronym Game

-Windrider-

So after having checked I found that there was indeed a game like this in the old G&T, but I'd like to do things a little differently in this topic. No points, no PMing, no things like that to slow it down. Anyway!

Structure:

In this game, your task is to treat the word given in the post above yours as an acronym - that is, each letter in the word stands for something else. I'll give an example post below. You'll then furnish another word for the poster below you to tackle. That's all there is, really!

Rules:

So the words given, the acronyms, have to be LEGO- or Bionicle-related. Each word you think of to represent that acronym, however, does not have to be.

BZP's Rules and Guidelines must be followed. No inappropriate content, no filter bypassing, no toilet humor, all that!

Try to make your series of words relate to the acronym. So if someone gives me Tahu, I might post "Totally A Hottie (and) Underrated." Yeah, you can sprinkle in conjunctions and prepositions and such if you need to.

Example post:

So say the poster above me has tackled his or her word and has given "Gadunka" at the end. My post would look like this. It would contain my take on "Gadunka" and then provide a word for the next poster:

Great, Another Dumb Underwater Nothing-Knowing Airhead.

Gali

So let's start out with the following word: LEGO. Go!

• 2 weeks later...