• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Splitface Revamp

Hero Factory Splitface

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Cirkitree

Cirkitree
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-February 11
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 04:22 PM

Haven't posted here on the forums in a while, I know. Been busy building and stuff. Decided to make a revamp of one of my favorites of the new Breakout wave, which obviously is [color=#696969;]Split[/color][color=#ff0000;]face[/color]. 

Bulked him up, customized his gun, and gave him a larger 'fleshy' left hand. 

[color=#ff0000;]Split[/color][color=#696969;]face [/color]faced [color=#0000ff;]Surge[/color] once before the Breakout, [color=#0000ff;]Surge[/color]'s electrical defense tools caused [color=#696969;]Split[/color][color=#ff0000;]face[/color]'s hand to swell like a balloon, making his hand bigger. 

Actually the only reason it's like that is because I couldn't find a 2.0 red hand for some reason  <_< But anyway here are some pics. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

His new, upgraded gun:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And one more pose:

To edit in in a minute..Posted ImageEnjoy all. More on the way shortly.-Cirkit

Edited by Cirkit8, Dec 18 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#2 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,827 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 05:44 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Nice additions to the armoring. I actually really like the big hand.[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users