Top 10 Most Handsome Actors

SkyLandOceAnna

A person on BZP has been compiling their list of 10 Most Beautiful Female Characters, so being a girl, I thought I could do a guy version with the Most Handsomest Male Characters in History.

Oliver James:

oliver-james-20-203-20-20raise-your-voice.jpg

He is most famous for his roles as Ian Wallace in What a Girl Wants and as Jay Corgan in Raise Your Voice.

In What a Girl Wants, he meets Daphne Reynolds, played by Amanda Bynes. Daphne leaves home in search of her high-profile poititian father, Lord Henry Dashwood, played by Colin Firth. On her journey she meets Ian and a relationship arises amongst them. Daphne's father disagrees with their relationship, seeing Jay as a bad boy, and a risk to his aristocratic lifestyle. Not liking the person she becomes and realizing it through Oliver James' character, she leaves for home. Her father (Colin) realizes that her mother was sent away due to his fiancee's father, he follows Daphne and meets his lost love Libby, Daphne's mother, and brings Ian with him. They dance together at the wedding which she is waitressing and her mother is singing. Happy ending.

In Raise Your Voice, Hilary Duff stars as Terri Fletcher. Due to the loss of her brother's life one night due to a car accident, Terri had lost her ambition for singing, which her brother was proud of. Frances, Duff's mother convinces her to go to a music program she was interested in and uses Aunt Nina as an excuse for where she was going, because of her father's disapproval and resentment. When she arrives, the door is locked, and she is let in by Jay Corgan (Oliver). During the course of her stay, she builds a relationship with Jay who has another student Robin, trying to rekindle their relationship from the summer before. Terri walks in on Robin giving him a kiss as he pushes her away. Terrie becomes heartbroken, but doesn't believe him that it was not his decision. Later he arrives drunk and she keeps him out of sight, so he won't have to leave. She tells him about her brother and his accident, which brings them back together, and they decide to complete the song they wrote for the final day of school. Terri's father ends up showing up and is packing her stuff. She begs him to let her finish what she started and he concedes. Jay and Terri sing their song for everyone as do the other contestants. Her father realizes that he must let her do her own thing watching her perform with Jay. Happy ending.

Overall his characters are very interesting to me. Of course he has the hot appearance appeal to him, but he also is a great friend who tries to help the female leads see that they can do anything and that they don't need to change who they are. He helped them see the good in themselves and rise above all odds and understand who they are meant to be.

Wordsmith <3

So this has been reported twice and both reports have said that this would be more suited for a blog on BZPower. And there is indeed a rule in COT - the first rule, actually - that states, "Make Topics That Have A Point. The forum is called Completely Off Topic, not Completely No Topic...Likewise, this forum is not your personal blog or chat room."

It is difficult to determine what qualifies as blog material. Obviously, topics describing what a member did on a certain day don't have a place in this forum. The categorization of topics like this is less trenchant, though. There is little separating this from a topic asking members' opinions on who their favorite handsome dude is. All right, so, you can argue that such a topic doesn't really have a place on BZPower at all, but it happens in the Blogs. Rules are a bit more lenient there. I think the problem with list topics is that there isn't much room for discussion and so far the posts have proven this. And what happens to the topic after the list is done? I've been waffling for about the past half hour about what to do with the two reports I received from this topic. Do I give this a shot, or do I close it? It is a little unfair to say that something is better suited for the Blogs when the member isn't even Premier or may not want to be Premier. We cannot, however, allow just anything in COT. So, if you feel like you'd be doing this kind of thing regularly, I encourage you to consider going Premier, if only for six months, and start up a blog. If not, that's totally fine, but there isn't really another place on BZPower for personal lists like these.

If you have questions or concerns, please do hit up my profile feed.

Edited by -Windrider-