Virulence

Kakaru

I know most everyone thought that the Hordika and Visorak were a step down from 2004 both storywise and setwise and that somehow made it utter garbage, but it was actually pretty good on its own. Even if it wasn't as good as its annual ancestors, I still have a lot of positive feeling associated with it.also the word "virulence" has been stuck in my head for over a year now and it always reminds me of the essence of Makuta or the Visorak or some junk so I figured I'd make a picture befitting the wordLink to imageBe warned that the image is about 1.5 MB, 800 x 2500, for anyone with a slow connection or memory-impaired device.and yes I made this to coincide with my previous works, Imminence and Silence. One was posted here and is dead, and the other was posted in my blog and is buried.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

2005 was one of my favorite years. Really cool image. It looks like we are seeing through the eyes of the Visorak on a slant climbing its web or something. Or maybe even one of the Hordika

Haha, thanks! The odd slant is something I've found myself doing in a lot of my pictures, though I have no idea why. It just looks cool.

(Oh, and if you look closely, you'll see that it's not possible for the view to be from one of the Hordika. ;))

Cool!

What is the image for?

It'd look cool as a Youtube-background or something :o

Ah, no real reason. I just felt like drawing something from 2005 or so. Thanks!

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic