• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Announcing Off Topic Culture

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,510 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 10:54 PM

You guys asked (and asked, and asked) and we decided that maybe some more space down at the bottom of the forum was something you wanted. So we delivered. I hope you all enjoy the Off Topic Culture forum - consider it our Christmas present to you all. Be sure to read the rules so you know what goes there and what doesn't. Have fun!http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5887]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 08-March 10
  • 1,214 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 12:21 AM

Nice! but your posts a bit.... well.... yeah....

I will definitively be making use of this. mostly by writing, as most of those other things I'm just unspeakably terrible at.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#3 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 20-September 07
  • 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 03:02 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]I love you Andrew/the Administration. : D[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]But seriously this is awesome. I'm sure many members will enjoy it and make use of it (I know I will!). [/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Posted Image[/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

#4 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 06-January 07
  • 1,754 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 04:33 AM

Nice! but your posts a bit.... well.... yeah....

I will definitively be making use of this. mostly by writing, as most of those other things I'm just unspeakably terrible at.

[color=#336699;]Yeah, the formatting change from news article to forum topic is just another hiccup in the new board software. There's nothing we can do about it for the time being.[/color]

[color=#336699;]Anyways, super excited for the addition of a new forum to keep good creative topics from being lost in the slew of discussion topics! I'm sure I'll be getting my share of use out of this.[/color]

[color=#336699;]Thanks a ton, guys![/color]

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達

#5 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 29-May 10
  • 1,562 posts

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 09:46 AM

This makes me happy. Many thanks to the powers that be. =)

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#6 Offline TNTOS

TNTOS
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 13-October 06
  • 3,003 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 09:52 AM

Wow. I really didn't expect to see this until next year, but it's great they got it up so quickly anyway.Now the only question is how much I will use it. I guess we'll see about that in the future.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog
The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness
(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)
{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)
(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)
The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

#7 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 09-April 10
  • 5,552 posts

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 10:26 AM

I'm so excited about this! :happydance: I can't wait to start posting non-Bionicle stories in the new forum. As soon as I come up with some good ideas for them though. :P

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#8 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 08-December 10
  • 515 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 11:02 AM

Even if I don't know if I'll ever use it, I totally support this new forum. It's much more organised now.

halo4-spartans.jpg

#9 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,164 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 11:56 AM

[color=#990000;]While I don't browe the COT forums, this is truly a great idea that was long overdue. :)[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#10 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 29-August 12
  • 264 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 01:32 PM

This sounds cool! I'll check it out.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users