What will YOU do to celebrate BIONICLE's (upcoming) 15th anniversa

I have no idea what I'll do on that day. I don't usually make plan that far in advance. I'll just have to see what I'm doing when the day comes around.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I have no idea what I'll do on that day. I don't usually make plan that far in advance. I'll just have to see what I'm doing when the day comes around.
Wow. 2015? I don't think that far ahead, like Smoke Monster said. So I'll probably do nothing special.
That's pretty far away. I'm not even sure if I'll be alive. :P
I posted this in the intention of it being around for a while. I saw a 10th anniversary post that was after the anniversary, and most people didn't realize that it had already passed. Also, the poster didn't know the exact date of the anniversary, so I thought it would be a good idea to put the official date. Also, it's not that far away, being only 3 years.

I for one will celebrate my 25th birthday, because my birthday happens to be the same as Bionicle's! :D

Other than that' I'll just continue to campaign to bring it back (unless Lego brings it back by then).

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Probably sob in the corner, like most days.

Honestly, I would probably just break out all my old sets and play with them again, maybe take some photos.

Beep boop.

That's right, I just insulted you, but your brain function is so primitive that you could not understand my words of infinitely higher intellect.

Kerflaghanblarghn.

That's right, I just called you a pineapple-loving fallapallooza.

That last word was censored.

Probably nothing. I didn't even acknowledge the 10th anniversary. I've really just moved on from Bionicle and found interest in other things.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Hand out pamphlets about the good ol' days to random people passing by.

In reality, I have no idea. That's three years away, I'll be stressed out about graduating high school then, and college and all that. Might have a large party with all my Bionicle sets, but I really don't know.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

When I saw this topic, I was confused at first, 15th anniversary is way off yet. Not even at number 12 yet. I couldn't say where I'd be in 2015, and I didn't know the exact date of the anniversary until I read this topic, I highly doubt I'll acknowledge it at all. If I'm still around on BZP maybe I will acknowledge it, but this far in advance, who knows?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I'll watch the four Bionicle movies with a handful of my friends. That is, if I remember to do that. :P

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey