Am I Allow to Expand my Library?

TNTOS

It appears that my story library's first (and thus far, only) post is full because whenever I edit something new in, the end of the post disappears, leaving a summary of an SS that is only half-complete.So I was wondering, can I make another post in my library that is basically a continuation of the first post? I want to be able to add more stories to my library, which I really can't do in its current state, so I would like to know if that is against the rules or not. As far as I know it isn't, but I just want to be sure so I don't accidentally get into trouble.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

There is a rule against it, so don't do it.

No double-posting unless you're posting a new chapter. Just edit your last post.

In all of the literature forum guidelines (Besides Short Stories, where there are no exceptions to double post). You may want to rewrite the whole post out in Word or some other program/application and then paste it back in (Make sure to delete all of the previous text out the post). There may be a problem with the BBCode or the HTML, so deleting any text that is there may fix the problem. Once You've done this, just paste your edited text back in, and if the problem still occurs, you may need to ask a staff for an exception to double post.

-Rez

Edited by -Reznas-

Oh I tought the max post words had run out but Rez has a better theory, just listen to Reznaz he is smarter than me

There isn't a max word count, but the longer the post, the more the bandwidth. I'm not quite sure if there is a max bandwidth, but I honestly doubt his post exceeds the bandwidth cap.

-Rez

Oh I tought the max post words had run out but Rez has a better theory, just listen to Reznaz he is smarter than me

There isn't a max word count, but the longer the post, the more the bandwidth. I'm not quite sure if there is a max bandwidth, but I honestly doubt his post exceeds the bandwidth cap.

-Rez

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if a max existed so I thought it did and so my comment.

I'm back!

There was a character limit for posts and all BBCode counted against it. I'm pretty sure it still exists? Fixing all of the links that got messed up might help a little, which is in line with Rez's suggestion.

Also, you are now allowed to have two libraries: one in SS for LEGO-related works and one in the new Off Topic Culture forum for non-LEGO works. If you have any off-topic stories, this may be a good way to get rid of some text from your existing library.

In the end, however, while double posting is technically against the rules in Short Stories, I am almost certain that Hahli Husky will allow you to add another post to your library for expansion. If you can't seem to work things out with the BBCode, then I suggest contacting her and asking for permission.

So, with that...topic closed!

Edited by -Windrider-