Bionicle Heroes Mobile, What?

Brain Attack

Of course every fan knows Bionicle Heroes but I'm kind of disappointed with its mobile phone version. Here's why:

1. You're not the Toa Inika. You are a shapeshifting creature.

2. You have to rescue the Toa Inika.

3. It's not even 3D.

4. Only 4 Toa Inika is in the game.

5. For guys, Hahli's form is your first form and you still need to find other masks to unlock new forms.

6. The game's much more of a puzzle than an action game.

7. The only goal of each level is to find protodermis crystals and not crushing piraka.

8. There's an ability called "Telekenesis" but all it does is push blocks.

9. Toa Matoro is invisible and cannot attack, contrary to the other versions wherein he has the strongest attack.

10. There's only one boss: a gross biomechanical "lizard" (actually looking like a worm), said to be made by Teridax using the Piraka's essence.

Still the game's fun and addictive, but compared to the console version, the mobile version hits rock bottom.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Hi Brain Attack! It's good to see you've made an account here on BZPower. :)

I never actually played the mobile version of BH, but it seems somewhat typical of mobile games of that time. It would be nice if they could transport one of the console versions of it to a mobile platform for Apple or Android.

BTW, Admin: I believe this topic would have a better place in the Digital Discussion forum.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

Hi Brain Attack! It's good to see you've made an account here on BZPower. :)

I never actually played the mobile version of BH, but it seems somewhat typical of mobile games of that time. It would be nice if they could transport one of the console versions of it to a mobile platform for Apple or Android.

BTW, Admin: I believe this topic would have a better place in the Digital Discussion forum.

Thanks for your suggestion, I am just new here, I make some mistakes :)

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

As a matter of fact, in the Game Boy Advanced version you play as Toa Balta (???) and have to rescue the defeated Toa Inika. Don't get me wrong its a cool game but I don't like the story.

So much nostalgia...I have that game. I should play it now. XD I didn't especially enjoy the story either, but when I was younger (maybe 7 or 8) it didn't matter that much.

iwRQGDg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...