Of course every fan knows Bionicle Heroes but I'm kind of disappointed with its mobile phone version. Here's why:
1. You're not the Toa Inika. You are a shapeshifting creature.
2. You have to rescue the Toa Inika.
3. It's not even 3D.
4. Only 4 Toa Inika is in the game.
5. For guys, Hahli's form is your first form and you still need to find other masks to unlock new forms.
6. The game's much more of a puzzle than an action game.
7. The only goal of each level is to find protodermis crystals and not crushing piraka.
8. There's an ability called "Telekenesis" but all it does is push blocks.
9. Toa Matoro is invisible and cannot attack, contrary to the other versions wherein he has the strongest attack.
10. There's only one boss: a gross biomechanical "lizard" (actually looking like a worm), said to be made by Teridax using the Piraka's essence.
Still the game's fun and addictive, but compared to the console version, the mobile version hits rock bottom.