Exdee Kit

weirddisplayname

In March 2010 ExDee left BZP, but first he posted an unfinished kit and said anyone could expand on it if they wanted. And so they did. Any contributions will be put in this compilationexdee.pngLinkthe compilation Itself was made by InikaMahri0607 and black3467shortly before the downtime Exdee said that someone should make a new topic so that they could update the front page and the new forums don't have an Exdee kit topic yet I feel I have permission to post this.Click here to see the original topic

Edited by weirddisplayname
untitlga9.png

I'm really impressed by the large contribution made to ExDee's kit.So far, this is making the kit unique, for the fact it's pretty much made by everyone rather than just one person.Great work to all who contributed.I personally give kudos to InikaMahri0607 for the Transformers portion. XP -V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

I have to say I remember this kit back when it was started or a long time ago. Something like that. This kit has come a long way, and it makes me happy seeing kits still being made :) Especially with such a community effort!

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Since the downtime, I added a few things to the Transformers part of the kit. I forgot to add them to the main contributions kit, but the new additions have been placed here for the time being. Transformers MovieVerse Thanks for da kudos, Venom :)

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

(The Crucified Predator didn't make it to the family photo... luckily, we have him at his finest (or worst) condition right here:

http://images.wikia.com/avp/images/3/38/Gallery_6395_12_41519.jpg)

Since the downtime, I added a few things to the Transformers part of the kit. I forgot to add them to the main contributions kit, but the new additions have been placed here for the time being. Transformers MovieVerse Thanks for da kudos, Venom :)

dude, the link didn't show upTransformers MovieVersethere
My bad... I'm still getting used to it.

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

(The Crucified Predator didn't make it to the family photo... luckily, we have him at his finest (or worst) condition right here:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know for sure. But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it. I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it. But I would still like to know....

Yeah. Didn't Sylux make this?

mindeth the cobwebs

I don't know for sure.But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it.I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it.But I would still like to know....

Exdee made it and then left.It's basically open source spriting.

I don't know for sure.But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it.I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it.But I would still like to know....

Exdee made it and then left.It's basically open source spriting.
Well just to clarfiy here, Sylux told us to repost the kit, so we were just waiting for the topic to die but the fourms went down.

biobanner.png

I've been trying to work on this, in terms of angles for legs and arms. This kit could one of the best kits if more people (including myself) worked on it.

I agree, this kit could be far more amazing than it is. If only I stopped being lazy and posted some stuff, and more people helped.

biobanner.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I plan to make a Santa sprite for this kit soon because it's almost Christmas and almost nothing has been added in a long time

No one looks here is the thing, and about the santa sprite I was already planing on making a santa709 style one/ finishing the old sprite that I only made the hat for.

biobanner.png

I plan to make a Santa sprite for this kit soon because it's almost Christmas and almost nothing has been added in a long time

No one looks here is the thing, and about the santa sprite I was already planing on making a santa709 style one/ finishing the old sprite that I only made the hat for.
Oh, I guess I won't make a santa then, since I haven't actually started, I mainly just want this topic to not die
untitlga9.png

Oh, I guess I won't make a santa then, since I haven't actually started, I mainly just want this topic to not die
Well if you want to make one you can make one two, I might not get mine done for awhile.

biobanner.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing how many contributions were made in such a short time.One thing I'm surprised to see is that all the contributions seem to have the same style, with not one looking out of place.This is one of the most unique kits I've ever seen.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I thought I still couldn't access the forums, till I read the newer posts :PI am still working on Agori, but my main source of reference (BIONICLESector01) won't show me any pictures (and, oddly enough, most of the links are down), so I might switch to Google :D I'll try to get them finished soon, if nobody minds :)Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, btw.

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

Finally!! :happydance: After a few minutes work, and months of free time, I have finished the rest of the (main) Agori! :br:exdee_kit_addition_-_agori_kit.pngDa-ta! Enjoy :PEDIT: Wait, I still got frontal shots to do... :mellow:

Edited by InikaMahri0607

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The topic died a long time ago, but before it closes, would I be able get permission to start the kit back up in a new topic with some new content (more frontal sprites, mainly, as well as some visors on certain masks, a new contrib. layout, etc.)? ^_^

I've come back to the kit after browsing through my computer and stumbling upon it again, and I feel like contributing more (assuming the amount I've already done doesn't bother anyone... :mellow:). There's a lot of characters that haven't been sprited yet, and I'm willing to continue ^_^

5g7rqpa1gw60jgt206jr.png

Meet the family...

The topic died a long time ago, but before it closes, would I be able get permission to start the kit back up in a new topic with some new content (more frontal sprites, mainly, as well as some visors on certain masks, a new contrib. layout, etc.)? ^_^

I've come back to the kit after browsing through my computer and stumbling upon it again, and I feel like contributing more (assuming the amount I've already done doesn't bother anyone... :mellow:). There's a lot of characters that haven't been sprited yet, and I'm willing to continue ^_^

On principle I'd prefer you PM the starter here and give them a week to reply to confirm they're okay with this. In fact, you should have made this a PM to begin with rather than breaking the revival rule. ;) In this case, if I'm reading it right, the topic starter doesn't own this but has contributed it to it, so assuming they approve, I approve as long as you make clear what the starter here made clear that blanket permission to expand on this was given by the original creator. (If the starter here doesn't reply within a week I'm fine with you going ahead with this and if they later say they don't want their additions included you should edit them out, but that's unlikely.)

And, revived topic closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)