• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Exdee Kit

His Leaving Gift

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:51 AM

In March 2010 ExDee left BZP, but first he posted an unfinished kit and said anyone could expand on it if they wanted. And so they did. Any contributions will be put in this compilationPosted ImageLinkthe compilation Itself was made by InikaMahri0607 and black3467shortly before the downtime Exdee said that someone should make a new topic so that they could update the front page and the new forums don't have an Exdee kit topic yet I feel I have permission to post this.Click here to see the original topic

Edited by weirddisplayname, Mar 21 2012 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Offline .:Cyber-JM:.

.:Cyber-JM:.
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 742 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:23 AM

Wow, that looks pretty nice! Too bad ExDee left. he was a great spriter. Hopefully this kit get really expanded. :)
No banner. :D

#3 Offline -Kohu-

-Kohu-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 388 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:14 AM

It already has been.

*So that just happened(Last updated: 6/12/14)*

signoff.png

#4 Offline The Venom

The Venom
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,028 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 11:18 AM

I'm really impressed by the large contribution made to ExDee's kit.So far, this is making the kit unique, for the fact it's pretty much made by everyone rather than just one person.Great work to all who contributed.I personally give kudos to InikaMahri0607 for the Transformers portion. XP -V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

#5 Offline Lavama

Lavama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 290 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 01:39 PM

I have to say I remember this kit back when it was started or a long time ago. Something like that. This kit has come a long way, and it makes me happy seeing kits still being made :) Especially with such a community effort!

Edited by Lavama, Oct 16 2011 - 01:40 PM.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

#6 Offline InikaMahri0607

InikaMahri0607
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 73 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 07:37 PM

Since the downtime, I added a few things to the Transformers part of the kit. I forgot to add them to the main contributions kit, but the new additions have been placed here for the time being. [post='http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Predators-Royce/Drawings/exdee_kit_addition_-_transformers_movieverse_kit.png']Transformers MovieVerse[/post] Thanks for da kudos, Venom :)

Posted Image

Meet the family...

(The Crucified Predator didn't make it to the family photo... luckily, we have him at his finest (or worst) condition right here: http://images.wikia....95_12_41519.jpg)

#7 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 03:00 PM

Since the downtime, I added a few things to the Transformers part of the kit. I forgot to add them to the main contributions kit, but the new additions have been placed here for the time being. [post='http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Predators-Royce/Drawings/exdee_kit_addition_-_transformers_movieverse_kit.png']Transformers MovieVerse[/post] Thanks for da kudos, Venom :)

dude, the link didn't show upTransformers MovieVersethere

Posted Image

#8 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:00 PM

Yay, it's back, and it's so squishy!

#9 Offline InikaMahri0607

InikaMahri0607
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 73 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 05:50 AM

dude, the link didn't show upTransformers MovieVersethere

My bad... I'm still getting used to it.

Posted Image

Meet the family...

(The Crucified Predator didn't make it to the family photo... luckily, we have him at his finest (or worst) condition right here: http://images.wikia....95_12_41519.jpg)

#10 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:48 PM

Well its good for this kit to finally have a new topic. I should have some new stuff within the next couple of weeks.

Posted Image

You likey the banner, No?

"I'm not dead, just lazy."

~Me

#11 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 07:16 PM

I don't know for sure. But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it. I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it. But I would still like to know....

#12 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,735 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 08:51 PM

I don't know for sure. But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it. I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it. But I would still like to know....

Yeah. Didn't Sylux make this?

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#13 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 03:48 PM

I don't know for sure.But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it.I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it.But I would still like to know....

Exdee made it and then left.It's basically open source spriting.

#14 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,776 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 05:45 PM

I'd like to see some more Agori heads.

infiltration_banner.png

More ME minifigs!

#15 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 06:10 PM

I don't know for sure.But is it okay for you to re-post this, even though you weren't the one that made it.I completely understand that you're not owning this, but promoting it.But I would still like to know....

Exdee made it and then left.It's basically open source spriting.

Well just to clarfiy here, Sylux told us to repost the kit, so we were just waiting for the topic to die but the fourms went down.

Posted Image

~Me

#16 Offline Mr.Maniac

Mr.Maniac
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,091 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2011 - 07:35 PM

I've been trying to work on this, in terms of angles for legs and arms. This kit could one of the best kits if more people (including myself) worked on it.

#17 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 03:23 PM

I've been trying to work on this, in terms of angles for legs and arms. This kit could one of the best kits if more people (including myself) worked on it.

I agree, this kit could be far more amazing than it is. If only I stopped being lazy and posted some stuff, and more people helped.

Posted Image

~Me

#18 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 06:16 PM

I really love this kit, and I hope to use it someday. Someday being the key word. I cannot sprite, but I would say that a sitting sprite would do well with this. Just saiyan.

#19 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 11:56 PM

Exdee will always be remembered as sy in my eyes.Nice additions you've got there. I like everything except for the titans. Their legs seems a little off.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#20 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 02:20 PM

Just a small amount of useless items that somebody will proably like.Posted Image

Posted Image

~Me

#21 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 04:13 PM

I plan to make a Santa sprite for this kit soon because it's almost Christmas and almost nothing has been added in a long time

Posted Image

#22 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 07:53 PM

I plan to make a Santa sprite for this kit soon because it's almost Christmas and almost nothing has been added in a long time

No one looks here is the thing, and about the santa sprite I was already planing on making a santa709 style one/ finishing the old sprite that I only made the hat for.

Posted Image

~Me

#23 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2011 - 07:07 PM

No one looks here is the thing, and about the santa sprite I was already planing on making a santa709 style one/ finishing the old sprite that I only made the hat for.

Oh, I guess I won't make a santa then, since I haven't actually started, I mainly just want this topic to not die

Posted Image

#24 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2011 - 05:39 PM

Oh, I guess I won't make a santa then, since I haven't actually started, I mainly just want this topic to not die

Well if you want to make one you can make one two, I might not get mine done for awhile.

Posted Image

~Me

#25 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 01:23 AM

It's amazing how many contributions were made in such a short time.One thing I'm surprised to see is that all the contributions seem to have the same style, with not one looking out of place.This is one of the most unique kits I've ever seen.

#26 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 01:48 PM

Woo! New (but late) update!Posted ImageAdded infect hau, a dark santa09 style sprite, and revamped the color pallet.

Posted Image

~Me

#27 Offline InikaMahri0607

InikaMahri0607
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 73 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:16 AM

I thought I still couldn't access the forums, till I read the newer posts :PI am still working on Agori, but my main source of reference (BIONICLESector01) won't show me any pictures (and, oddly enough, most of the links are down), so I might switch to Google :D I'll try to get them finished soon, if nobody minds :)Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, btw.

Posted Image

Meet the family...

#28 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 02:57 PM

:) the compilation thing has been updated sorry it took so longPosted Image

Posted Image

#29 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 07:46 PM

Your aware I wasn't trying to add colors to the pallet? I was replacing them.

Posted Image

~Me

#30 Offline InikaMahri0607

InikaMahri0607
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 73 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 08:08 AM

Finally!! :happydance: After a few minutes work, and months of free time, I have finished the rest of the (main) Agori! :br:Posted ImageDa-ta! Enjoy :PEDIT: Wait, I still got frontal shots to do... :mellow:

Edited by InikaMahri0607, Jan 05 2012 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

Meet the family...

#31 Offline black3467

black3467
  • Members
  • Toa

• 156 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2012 - 07:02 PM

Updated the color pallet yet again.Posted Image

Posted Image

~Me

#32 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2012 - 09:03 PM

Posted ImageThis kit isn't getting as much contributions as it used to. And I'm procrastinating way too much

Posted Image

#33 Offline -Kohu-

-Kohu-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 388 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 11:41 AM

Eh, It's not much but...Posted ImageAgori Heads

Edited by Jin Kane, Feb 25 2012 - 11:42 AM.

*So that just happened(Last updated: 6/12/14)*

signoff.png

#34 Offline weirddisplayname

weirddisplayname
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2012 - 06:57 PM

Posted ImageLink

Posted Image

#35 Offline InikaMahri0607

InikaMahri0607
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 73 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 06:42 PM

The topic died a long time ago, but before it closes, would I be able get permission to start the kit back up in a new topic with some new content (more frontal sprites, mainly, as well as some visors on certain masks, a new contrib. layout, etc.)? ^_^

I've come back to the kit after browsing through my computer and stumbling upon it again, and I feel like contributing more (assuming the amount I've already done doesn't bother anyone...  :mellow:). There's a lot of characters that haven't been sprited yet, and I'm willing to continue ^_^

Posted Image

Meet the family...

#36 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,802 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 10:59 PM

The topic died a long time ago, but before it closes, would I be able get permission to start the kit back up in a new topic with some new content (more frontal sprites, mainly, as well as some visors on certain masks, a new contrib. layout, etc.)? ^_^

I've come back to the kit after browsing through my computer and stumbling upon it again, and I feel like contributing more (assuming the amount I've already done doesn't bother anyone...  :mellow:). There's a lot of characters that haven't been sprited yet, and I'm willing to continue ^_^

On principle I'd prefer you PM the starter here and give them a week to reply to confirm they're okay with this. In fact, you should have made this a PM to begin with rather than breaking the revival rule. ;) In this case, if I'm reading it right, the topic starter doesn't own this but has contributed it to it, so assuming they approve, I approve as long as you make clear what the starter here made clear that blanket permission to expand on this was given by the original creator. (If the starter here doesn't reply within a week I'm fine with you going ahead with this and if they later say they don't want their additions included you should edit them out, but that's unlikely.)

And, revived topic closed. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users