The Cuddliest Tahu

ZippyWharrgarbl

So I haven't put very much on BZP for a while, so I thought I'd put this up here!

The most Chibi Anime Tahu I've ever drawn

This has had a bit of a patchup on one leg, where there was an accident with the pen. This was drawn to celebrate me finding some really terrible, half-dry textas.

Critique is very welcome!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OMG he's cute! :D

I really like it. He's a little pot-bellied and a tad angry and cute! :P I'd love to see more like him, and for him, a chibi fire sword :D

Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

Thank you very much! c: I was going to give him a sword, but I screwed it up and accidentally started outlining the terrible sword, which led to the dodgy patchwork job on there. I might do other characters too, to go with him. I think I have some really old Chibi Glatorian lying around, in fact!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Thank you very much! c: I was going to give him a sword, but I screwed it up and accidentally started outlining the terrible sword, which led to the dodgy patchwork job on there. I might do other characters too, to go with him. I think I have some really old Chibi Glatorian lying around, in fact!

It would be awesome to see those too! :D and Tahu's sword was always annoying for me. So much detail! :P

Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

• 3 weeks later...

FYI, I'm a big fan of Tahu.

First impression: What did you do to him?

Second Impression: Yeah, okay, he's kind of cute. :P I'm not sure Tahu would approve, but...

He's got a bit of an awkward stance there, his feet are pointed together. And you scratched his leg?! How could you... :P I like his expression, though, and the puff of breath. Based on that, I'm not sure he does approve of being so chibi-fied. Overall, it's like Tahu crossed with a teddy bear. Interesting concept. :)

Nice drawing. ;) I'd like to see Makuta done like this...

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

• 2 weeks later...

Second Impression: Yeah, okay, he's kind of cute. :P I'm not sure Tahu would approve, but...

He's got a bit of an awkward stance there, his feet are pointed together. And you scratched his leg?! How could you... :P I like his expression, though, and the puff of breath. Based on that, I'm not sure he does approve of being so chibi-fied. Overall, it's like Tahu crossed with a teddy bear. Interesting concept. :)

Thank you very much! I'll take note of the stance, and work on getting better! The feet pointing together was to make him lok a bit more adorable, like how a cartoon child woul stand. I think I muddled it up a little, though!

Ha ha, now THERE'S an idea! I might do Teridax sometime. Maybe some other characters. I gotta find those Glatorian.

Thank you very much! I'll take note of the stance, and work on getting better! The feet pointing together was to make him lok a bit more adorable, like how a cartoon child woul stand. I think I muddled it up a little, though!

Ha ha, now THERE'S an idea! I might do Teridax sometime. Maybe some other characters. I gotta find those Glatorian.

Okay, I see what you're saying about the stance. Although I think the attitude implied there, of a child being cute, kind of contradicted the attitude implied by the facial expression, that's all. ;) But then it kind of adds to the idea that he was forced into this against his will. :P But ultimately these details are up to your own artistic discretion, of course.

Yeah, a Teddy Teridax would be quite a sight. Or perhaps a Piraka... Actually, Gali might translate well in here, or any Matoran, really. They're generally a bit cute by default.

Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!