New Member Messaging

Meiko

I was wondering if I send a PM to a member with 4 posts, will they be able to reply? I would just contact them on their profile feed, except it's not really a good thing for the public to see, because I need their mailing address for their Story Contest prize.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Weird. There is a button on their profile for "Send Message", so I'd think that it would be possible.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I recomend posting on their feed to make a post somewhere, than pm them.

No information left out in the open that way.

Edited by Shock wave

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Weird. There is a button on their profile for "Send Message", so I'd think that it would be possible.

Trust me, I've tried often enough to PM New Members about their signature. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I made a reply to their post on my profile feed giving my email. I'll just contact them that way. Thanks for informing of that, because I honestly don't know many of the rules regarding new members. This can be closed now. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick