Wall of History

Wrinkledlion X

Hey y'all.

Remember the Wall of History page on Bionicle.com? It originally showcased all the MNOLG cutscenes and webisodes, but sometime after 2003—I wanna say late '04 or '05—they were replaced with short videos summarizing the storylines of the first few years. These videos weren't much more than text over pictures, but I'd like to see them again. They had some very dramatic music.

Anyone know where I can find them?

They're probably on Youtube somewhere. Or you could download the game and play it for the cutscenes.

( http://bionicleonlinegamesarchive.weebly.com/the-online-games.html )

If that doesn't work, send me a message and I could upload some of them if you want.

I've got MNOLG finished and then it only shows the player for cutscenes, so it's easy for me :)

qoab10.jpg

Edited by Tommy_

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Are you familiar with that one project that uploaded BIONICLE media? I'm 99% certain they had these animations. I can't name them, unfortunately, as their site now has forums. In addition, the site is down currently, as they seem to be moving to a new server.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

"

Are you familiar with that one project that uploaded BIONICLE media? I'm 99% certain they had these animations. I can't name them, unfortunately, as their site now has forums. In addition, the site is down currently, as they seem to be moving to a new server.

"

Oh, they're just moving? Ok, good. I tried to get on to see if the pics were streamable yet and Google Chrome said that it couldn't find it. I was so scared.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Here is the wall of history in all it's glory, however the videos themselves won't work anymore, because the Flash file has been removed or was never archived. So unless you can find the videos on a video hosting website, there isn't a way to see them anymore. Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Just to clarify my earlier post, I was referring to the Story Year 2001, 2002, and 2003 animations that LEGO put up in 2004, although the animations that accompanied the Bohrok/Kal news updates are certainly available on the site I mentioned as well. I thought Wrinkledlion X was referring to the story year animations (especially since they are text over pictures, like he described) but I may be confused, and he is truly referring to Templar's animations.

If I was right on my original guess, though, it is worth mentioning that all three animations can be seen in a video titled 'The Bionicle story 2001 - 2003' on a popular video site. It isn't the original quality of the animations, but it is something.

Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

@Tazakk, Yes, I was looking for the story year animations, not the Templar cartoons. Thanks for the "popular video site" referral—it's exactly what I'm looking for. Great to hear that dramatic music again! I remember they had some of the same music in the second Bohrok Kal animation, but not in its entirety as it is here.

Oh, they're just moving? Ok, good. I tried to get on to see if the pics were streamable yet and Google Chrome said that it couldn't find it. I was so scared.

___

Well, I'm fairly certain they are moving, in any case. They said they would be doing so soon, so I'm basically guessing. It could be another issue.

@Tazakk, Yes, I was looking for the story year animations, not the Templar cartoons. Thanks for the "popular video site" referral—it's exactly what I'm looking for. Great to hear that dramatic music again! I remember they had some of the same music in the second Bohrok Kal animation, but not in its entirety as it is here.

___

Glad I could help! I agree, the music is very nice. It takes elements of some of Justin Lutcher's earlier tracks and combines them into a fitting finale for his composing for BIONICLE (even if, technically, he did a few pieces for MNOLG2).

Edited by Tazakk

"

"

Someone screwed up the server change. *points at Hostgator*

-G u u R a h K