The second game iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis -

Vahki Battle

The game you have wanted

You play as the onu-metru vahki

download here

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/maxthethrax/Games/demo2betatest.ttf

Edited by maxthethrax

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I'd really, really recommend that you use another host which allows EXE uploads, as mentioned in your other game topic. If not, at the very least you will need to explain in this topic what you did in the other: That the TTF which you get from the link is not actually a font file, but a renamed EXE that will have to have its ending changed in order to play.Also, put your link between URL tags, to make the link actually work:

[URL]www.google.com[/URL]
To get a title for the link:
[URL="www.google.com"]Google[/URL]
Now, for the game itself.Moving the Vahki is a bit awkward. It moves sideways and hovers upwards rather well, but it is stuck in the floor at the beginning. The sign which tells you to "remember to press up first" is however located a fair distance away from the starting point, thus rendering that piece of info useless. Movement is not terrible, but as it feels a bit awkward. Mostly this comes from the hovering, which sometimes doesn't let you both go up and sideways at the same time. "Click Enter for more info" also does not work. The Game Maker standard of F1 for help only yields a blank window too, so I take it you have not filled in this info yet.The objective of the game is not clear at first, but it is at least simple enough to grasp. Touching the Onu-Matoran make them go away, and I suppose the goal is to capture/defeat/kill/remove them all. However, despite the control info telling me to press Space to prepare for battle - which by the way has a rather broken sprite setting, you better adjust the origin of the sprite in the Sprite Editor to make it line up with the other Vahki sprites - there was no difference between this stance and regular movement. In fact, you can't move at all without reverting, leading me to believe it's for defense, but since the Matoran never attack and you can't attack I can't be certain. Just touching them doesn't really convey a "battle" to me, but as this is a very early release of the game it's understandable.Moving to the next area needs definite work. With the way the platforms and background and other graphics are set up, it is not really intuitive which way to go. I entered the second area by moving off the right screen edge in the first, which is OK for a platformer. However, in the second area the platform ends before the edge, making me think that jumping off would kill me. I therefore tried going up, but that just made my character disappear and never reappear. I tried again in all directions, but no dice. Moving off the screen in the second level means game over, essentially. Even if it's the last demo level for now it'd be nice to have a message saying so.For the record, touching one Matoran destroys a lot of other Matoran at the same time. I can guess that this is likely unintended, but since on some occasions only the one Matoran is affected and other times nearly every Matoran vanishes I can't really understand why it happens.I think the idea of playing as a Vahki capturing rogue Matoran in Metru Nui sounds like a fun concept, but as it is this game needs a bit of work to become enjoyable. I suggest following the official Game Maker platform tutorial to touch up the movement a bit, and perhaps making the Matoran try to move away from the Vahki or add some other way to actually fail at the task at hand. Right now you can move on without grabbing every Matoran, there is no time limit, no limit on how far you can fly/hover, and no hazards to hinder you apart from passing the edge of the screen.

Thank for these,guys,but i do not want to make account because there are too many advertisaments

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf