• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

RPG Contest #26 Final Poll

RPG Contest RPGC26 Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite entries (54 member(s) have cast votes)

You may select up to THREE entries!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,220 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 05:45 AM

RPG Contest #26 Final PollView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Final Poll will run December 26 - 11:59 PM Eastern December 29.You can select THREE entries!

#2 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Lady of Disruption

• 19,699 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 05:57 AM

3, 4 and 5 for me.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#3 Online Carson Chambliss

Carson Chambliss
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,044 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 08:44 AM

Just 6 and 7. I like other entries, but they're almost certain to get enough votes as is.

#4 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,642 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 09:30 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Dystopian, Island of Pain, and Loophole for me.  Which ever wins, I'm probably going to play it anyway. :P[/color][/font]

TheStarsGotTogetherAndExtinguishedTheMoonAndSununtitled1.jpg

#5 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 09:33 AM

[color=rgb(102,0,204);]Island of Pain and Perpetual.[/color]

Edited by Magnus Greel, Dec 26 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#6 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 09:52 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]5, 7, and 8. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I'm a bit sad about not getting Frozen in, but hey. You win some, you lose some. :)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#7 Offline Kryzath

Kryzath
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 639 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 10:04 AM

1, 3, 7, and 8. 

#underdogs

Posted Image

#8 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 471 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 11:31 AM

Dystopian all the way!And, uh, I guess I'll vote for Waves of the South too. That works.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#9 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 12:30 PM

Only 2 how can you not like a Bionicle Hunger Games fusion.

Edited by Dual Matrix, Dec 26 2012 - 12:30 PM.

I'm back!

#10 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,453 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 01:00 PM

1, 6, 8

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#11 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 01:05 PM

1, 2, 3.

#12 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 01:42 PM

2, 4, and 5.

Shameless advertising here - come one people, how can you not vote for Waves? It's like watching Star Wars and not going to see Empire Strikes Back.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#13 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,595 posts

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 01:56 PM

Huh... I'm not sure how surprised I should be about dropping to fourth place from the preliminaries....

Well, either way, I encourage you all to vote for Island of Pain and Perpetual. I'd be fine with the latter's loss if the former won and vice versa. =)

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#14 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,601 posts

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 02:42 PM

[color=#008080;]Loophole - time travel and such is always more than welcome and I'd love to take a stab at playing this.[/color]

[color=#008080;]Perpetual - the one RPG this contest that I absolutely need to play, and the best candidate out of the two for me to play right up until the end.[/color]

[color=#008080;]-ibrow[/color]

booksig5.png

^Click to read from the beginning, or click below to read Chapter 4!^

CHAPTER 4

#15 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 02:58 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]1, 2, and 7.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Dual Matrix, in my opinion, it's really a different idea than Hunger Games; don't let the whole "Contestants isolated killing each other" theme fool you, the backstory and idea of IoP, IMO, are quite different. While I have never read Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games, from what I've heard, I understand that a totaltarian government is putting their citizens into gladiator-esque "games", to frighten their citizens into submission (Probably wrong about this), much like Koushun Takami's Battle Royale (An excellent novel). Now, Island of Pain is about an isolated, seemingly unescapable island, operated by a slaving-based faction known as The Shepherd of Flesh, which are depositing their less-controlable slaves on a deadly island, hoping to get rid of them, and, in the meantime, creating entertainment for themselves.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]There are certian similarites, that it is obvious, but the idea and themes in Island of Pain, as I see them, are quite unique.[/font]

emCiGiR.jpg

#16 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 03:17 PM

1, 2, and 7. Dual Matrix, in my opinion, it's really a different idea than Hunger Games; don't let the whole "Contestants isolated killing each other" theme fool you, the backstory and idea of IoP, IMO, are quite different. While I have never read Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games, from what I've heard, I understand that a totaltarian government is putting their citizens into gladiator-esque "games", to frighten their citizens into submission (Probably wrong about this), much like Koushun Takami's Battle Royale (An excellent novel). Now, Island of Pain is about an isolated, seemingly unescapable island, operated by a slaving-based faction known as The Shepherd of Flesh, which are depositing their less-controlable slaves on a deadly island, hoping to get rid of them, and, in the meantime, creating entertainment for themselves. There are certian similarites, that it is obvious, but the idea and themes in Island of Pain, as I see them, are quite unique.

Still the ideas behind it look quete the same, it's not fully the Hungergames, but just the best parts of it.

I'm back!

#17 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,671 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 06:04 PM

It does share the whole "killing each other for the amusement of others" thing, but I hadn't (and still haven't) read the Hunger Games books or seen the film so really we've both just been inspired by the gladiators of old

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#18 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 06:08 PM

It doesn't really matter wich idea is behind it, it's just epic and lets vote for it :)Glatorian, hum smart, i didn't saw the likehood but now i see.

I'm back!

#19 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,569 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 09:39 PM

2+3+8.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#20 Offline Aych Ehn

Aych Ehn
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,281 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 12:00 AM

1,3,7!

<( o _ o )>

Sup

#21 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 12:25 PM

Island of Pain is in the lead? Now I wish I hadn't decided not to participate in any RPGs here anymore. Well, I guess I'll have to make time for it.

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.

#22 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 04:55 PM

I voted for 3, 7, and 8.

#23 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 05:47 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Well, this is exciting. At the moement, it's quite the close race between most of the RPGs. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]We've got IoP out front with 21, Loophole just behind with 17, and Perpetual barely ahead of the pack with 13. Close behind are Waves, Dystopian, and Claustrophobia.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]One or two votes are gonna make the differences here, I can tell. :) I feel that the closeness of the race shows how great all of these RPGs are, so much so that they're this close. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Once again, good luck to all.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#24 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 271 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 09:14 PM

2, 4, and 5

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#25 Offline unknown456

unknown456
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 21 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 11:21 PM

Island of Pain and Claustrophobia were no brainers for me.  Then I let a coin decide for me between Perpetual and Frontier.  Frontier won.  

#26 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,020 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 11:38 AM

1, 2, and 4 were my choice. True works of art.

#27 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 755 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 10:21 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]1, 5, 7.[/color][/font]

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Honestly I wish I could vote for all of them this time. Bunch of great and interesting entries.[/color][/font]

So what happens next? 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users