S.1st Class Voxumo

Chro

Here's the next PBZP, for Soldier First Class Voxumo. He requested a purple and white Skakdi with a staff.

So without further ado, here's the MOC.

00_pbzp_s.jpg

Click the picture above, or click here, to go to the gallery.

Notes:

- Not as complex as some of my others, but I think I like a bit of simplicity for PBZPs

- I only have pieces that are this kind of purple, not the old kind

- Yes, I know the staff is kinda poor, but I had limited resources

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I like it very much, the staff would've been maybe a bit better with a rahksii piece above, I like the way how you integreted the Knights Kingdom and HF pieces in it. Also letting his arm consist out of 3 pieces is very creative. I look forward to my PBZP

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

I think your PBZPs just keep getting better and better. I honestly cant see any thing I dont like about it. Purple is not a colour you see very often so its nice to see it. Only thing I dont like is the hand armour, I think you could have dont a bit better on the fore arms but other than that its awesome.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Wow this is simply great. love the way you did the shoulder armor. The feet are also nice using that piece from stormer 2.0. overall i love it. thanks again for doing this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks guys! Yeah, Sam, you're probably right about the forearms. I wanted to use some purple on the forearms or hands, but using a normal HF bone made the arm too long, so I settled for this.

Now that's, pretty impressive. Only one question, what is a PBZP. My guess is your personal MOC from you, here on BZP. Am I correct?

Stands for Project BZPower. Basically a MOCist goes through the alphabet making, yes, personal MOCs for BZP members.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits