Do You Bring Your BIONICLE Sets on Vacation?

I still do. But it's mostly my MOCs now, since all my Bionicle sets have been transformed into MOCs.

Though I did lose an Avak set when I went on vacation at a resort.

Plus shouldn't this be in General Discussion.

This is about BIONICLE sets/collectibles, so I made it in this forum. Oh and a few years ago, Thok's foot just VANISHED at the hotel. I never found it.

Edited by Great being Velika

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

I don't believe I've ever taken a Bionicle on vacation, but I have brought one back - Onua Mistika was purchased before his U.S. release and assembled out of the U.S.A. before being brought there.

That kinda sounds fun though - bored in the hotel room, just yank out a Bionicle or two...

I don't wanna hijack your thread, but since this is kinda the same idea, what bionicle would you take for a vacation? This isn't the "IF you could only take one", just if you could take one for a couple days.

I'd take a Matoran. The others would take up too much space.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I don't believe I've ever taken a Bionicle on vacation, but I have brought one back - Onua Mistika was purchased before his U.S. release and assembled out of the U.S.A. before being brought there.

That kinda sounds fun though - bored in the hotel room, just yank out a Bionicle or two...

I don't wanna hijack your thread, but since this is kinda the same idea, what bionicle would you take for a vacation? This isn't the "IF you could only take one", just if you could take one for a couple days.

I'd take a Matoran. The others would take up too much space.

Exactly. I'm sitting in my hotel room right now with the Tarakava and the Boxor on BZP.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

I tend to take some of my creations to my parents house. I live on my own but I go to my parents house every month to visit them.

Though when I was living with them. We went to my aunt's cabin for vacation and I took my Lewa mata and a very bad moc of an exo toa with me, While there I tried to combine the two. Ended up leaving half the moc at the cabin. Next year we went back and I was fortunate to find the parts I left there. I was really happy since a part I left there was a blunt shooter and It was the only one I had at the time.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Never. The risk of losing pieces or the sets themselves is too high.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

When I was younger I would bring them everywhere I go but leave them in the car. Now I don't want to risk losing them but I might bring them when I go camping and maybe take pictures.

I refuse to answer a Great Being bent on global domination.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Guest CyrusBlue

I've bought a few bionicles while on vacation. (Every time I went to the UK, I'd always get ahold of the new bionicles before they hit the shelves in canada, which was fun. x3) This was way back when I was a kid, and I tended to avoid it after. I bought a Gahlok Va in Vancouver once and lost the purple krana. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I once brought all my 6 Hordika, 6 Piraka and 6 Inika (because that was my collection at the time) to vacation in late 06 to Peru, my parents country. After that I haven't really brought any on a vacation any more but I will do so in the future, just not an entire collection, I would probably choose Karzahni, my Toa Ignika MOC, Malum, or Ackar.

I remember doing it at least once with the Bohrok back in 2002 when they were new. Don't know why I thought it was a good idea to take them camping. :PAnd I've bought sets on vacation - I know Irnakk for sure.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 3 weeks later...

No, every time I bring a bionicle on vacation, the pieces get lost.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!