BBC Contest 63 RESULTS

dviddy

Sorry for the huge delay, we had some crazy real world shenanigans going on with all of us that caused us to kind of miss posting this. Super super sorry, and we promise to make it up to you!

BZPOWER BIONICLE-BASED CREATIONS CONTEST 63 RESULTS!

Inside the parenthesis is the vote breakdown as (BZPvote[40%]/BFvote[60%]). The in-person voting at Brickfair was worth 60% of the vote, and clearly influenced the final tally.

7th- Wandering Flame (5/3), Lord Oblivion

6th- Hollow Flame (3/5), Kosdan

5th- Pyrocitor (1/9), Architect

4th- 5:1 Scale Tahu's Fire Sword (11/4), Lego Obsessionist

3rd- Bokoch, Infernal Lord (6/8), Ballom

2nd- Ta-Metru Furnace Guardian (13/15), Blue Diamond

1ST- Dark Hunter Pyraxx (5/25), Zorrakh

So congrats to our winner, Zorrakh! He will receive all six Rahkshi as graciously donated by Kevin Hinkle and TLG!

entry_picture.jpg_thumb.jpg

Thanks from us to you guys! We can't do these things without you, and you really helped make our Brickfair presence better than ever!

We'll see you really soon for BBC Contest 64!

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Thank you very much, everyone! It means a lot to me. :D And congratulations to the other finalists; I really wish I could have been at the convention to see all the other entries because they look very cool from the photos.

While this is a bit off-topic, I guess this is as good a place as any: Around the time the results were originally going to be posted, my Mother had passed away due to breast cancer and so I have not been frequenting BZPower as I normally do and I haven't had very much inspiration to make anything or really post since then, and it has been an extremely difficult time at home, at school, and at church these past several months. So after several months, if makes my very happy to see the results of this contest since my Mother's passing, and I consider it a good thing, for me at least, that the results of the contest were postponed as much as they were. So, again, thank you very much, everyone; it means a lot to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...