More 2013 Sets on S@H

The new sets continue to roll in! Now available are the 2013 Hero Factory sets. You can pick up the Brain Attack wave online and in most stores at this point, so if you've been waiting for these sets go get 'em! Additionally, the 2013 Ninjago sets have appeared as well. It's a veritable smorgasbord of new hotness!http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5895]View the full article[/url]

These new Hero Factory sets look quite interesting, and I'm liking the looks of all this metallic gold and transparent plastic.

I wonder if there's a Glatorian "Iron Man" head hiding under those masks, or if we've gotten yet another new head piece.

Well, kind of. It is the same shape, but has an additional axle hole on the front.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I plan to get some if not all of the Ninjago 2013 sets. As for Hero Factory, I'll make a decision when I see some reviews or preferably see the sets built in real life. I'm not sure if I like them or not. -_-

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

These new Hero Factory sets look quite interesting, and I'm liking the looks of all this metallic gold and transparent plastic.

I wonder if there's a Glatorian "Iron Man" head hiding under those masks, or if we've gotten yet another new head piece.

Well, kind of. It is the same shape, but has an additional axle hole on the front.

Not totally the same shape. The chin of the new head doesn't stick forward as far.

Why are Hero Factory's prices going up? They already ditched the containers and boxes. And it's not like they aren't already double that at Toys R Us...

Same reasons LEGO prices have always gone up over time? Plus many of the smaller sets this wave have more pieces than the ones in 2012, and one of the pieces for most of them is a large shield element that surely costs a fair amount.