Pieces You Desperately, Desperately Need

Wrinkledlion X

What nonexistent pieces do you really wish existed? They can be functional pieces, or simply re-colors.

I really want Mctoran pieces in different colors. A teal body and lime-green feet for Tamaru would be just magical. Why must so many of these characters be impossible to build?

Well, one I know I've wanted many times before is a O connector that's only half thick on both sides. Total, it would be only 1 beam width long. Same for + connectors.

As for recolors... probably more feminine masks in different colors, cause right now it's very hard for me to make a decent female Toa of Fire, or Stone, without emphasizing other aspects.

And just plain more feminine masks in general.

Oh, and just about any piece in old purple. So I can make something to match my single purple Pakari.

I'm probably gonna think of more later. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I've always thought that a one-stud-long axle piece would come in handy. I don't think it would ever be made, but I've come across a number of situations where one would come in very handy.

Me too! The only problem is there's probably situations where they could get stuck. I've done it with a two-stud axle, so I'm sure a one-stud axle would be even easier.I also have to greatly agree with the McToran colors. That would have been loads of fun.And in the same vein, colored weapons over silver ones would have been swell.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Toa Metru masks are available in a depressingly low number of colours. And I'll also throw out support for all those who want the correct colours to make known Mctoran, most prominently Tamaru. I'd also extend that to '03 Matoran parts, there are even fewer colours there.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Gold 2.0 Hero factory hands. Rocka is the only hero without hands of his main color.

Rocka Gold, Surge Blue, and Breez Green 2.0 Ice Shields

Trans Yellow, Trans Dark Red, Trans Clear, Trans Purple, Trans Keetorange, Glatorian heads

More Bone pieces in Light grey and Light grey Hero Factory torsos.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

they need to make the 2.0 heads and glatorian heads have masks that work for both head types,like 2-in-1,or at least make the 2.0 and 3.0 helmets for the glatorian heads,and vice versa.ive really wanted to use the bulk 3.0 mask for a lot of things,except i keep running into the same problem of having such a limited number of head colors to use.

Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I don't really have any desperate need for pieces, but the only ones I'd really want would be all the white pieces on Hahli Inika. All the joints on mine are cracked and definitely have some wear on them.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

different ball joint colors... I almost always use black, but i sometimes use red when I really need to. I wish there werre more colors so my MOCs would flow more.

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

maybe glatorian and HF hands with articulated fingers,while still keeping the axel hole in place by the thumb.much like the comics.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 2 weeks later...

Every single socket piece from Bionicle using the indestructible HF ball socket.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

I would have absolutely loved to see more translucent pieces, like on the Inika. I remember back when I was 10, and my friend and I found leaked inages of Jaller and Matoro 'Igniters', we were super excited thinking that all the toa the next year would have translucent connecting parts-- but alas, they were the only ones. I think that it would really have made the Inika stand out more.

Edited by The Darkest Hunter

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

PONIES FOR EVERYONE!

Heh....heh.......NO!

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Apart from the obvious recolored original kanohi, matoran and master builder set rahi pieces (we need original Pewku). The 2 pronged Speer used by the Ta-Koro guard and Surrel's helmet. All the other Kanohi can be molded for use in official sets when Bionicle eventually reterns.(not wishful thinking... Ambition)

Aside from the obvious more pieces in rare colors post, I would have absolutely loved at least some of the old-style Kanohi to be remade to be compatible with the Metru head, and in turn, the Glatorian head.

Agreed. Also Mctoran stuff, and perhaps more mask colors.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Mine would mainly be masks, specifically, Komau in more colors, Faxon in more colors(even though there's already dark blue and lime), and my highest want, the Kiril in more colors. It's one of my favorite masks, and though I know the Pehkui looks exactly the same, the Kiril's power is so much better.

2003 Matoran pieces. E.g. I wanna build Kongu and Nuparu in that fashion, but you literally can't. I've seen some good MOCs, but they'd still stand out.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...
I've always thought that a one-stud-long axle piece would come in handy. I don't think it would ever be made, but I've come across a number of situations where one would come in very handy.

How so??

Those light saber poles in more sizes.

doom4revalt.png

• 3 weeks later...

A mask of creation, some more purple pieces, and maybe a pack that had random mctoran pieces in any possible bionicle color.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!