• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pieces You Desperately, Desperately Need

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Wrinkledlion X

Wrinkledlion X
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,953 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 07:34 PM

What nonexistent pieces do you really wish existed? They can be functional pieces, or simply re-colors.

I really want Mctoran pieces in different colors. A teal body and lime-green feet for Tamaru would be just magical. Why must so many of these characters be impossible to build? 

#2 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 07:49 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Well, one I know I've wanted many times before is a O connector that's only half thick on both sides. Total, it would be only 1 beam width long. Same for + connectors. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]As for recolors... probably more feminine masks in different colors, cause right now it's very hard for me to make a decent female Toa of Fire, or Stone, without emphasizing other aspects.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]And just plain more feminine masks in general. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]Oh, and just about any piece in old purple. So I can make something to match my single purple Pakari. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]I'm probably gonna think of more later. :P[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#3 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 07:54 PM

Purple pieces. It's impossible to MOC toa of gravity without using paint or HF parts (the latter I don't have; the former, not so sure).

#4 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 08:17 PM

How about all the other masks that don't have an image to describe them. Like the mask of Clairvoyance or Mask of Adaptation. Which I think there is one.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,055 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 09:25 PM

I've always thought that a one-stud-long axle piece would come in handy. I don't think it would ever be made, but I've come across a number of situations where one would come in very handy.

bc8.png

#6 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Drifter

• 13,077 posts

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 09:54 PM

[font="Palatino;"]I've always thought that a one-stud-long axle piece would come in handy. I don't think it would ever be made, but I've come across a number of situations where one would come in very handy.[/font]

[color=rgb(212,175,55);]Me too! The only problem is there's probably situations where they could get stuck. I've done it with a two-stud axle, so I'm sure a one-stud axle would be even easier.I also have to greatly agree with the McToran colors. That would have been loads of fun.And in the same vein, colored weapons over silver ones would have been swell.~|ET|~[/color]

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#7 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,823 posts

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 12:22 AM

Any Kanohi Masks that do not already come in green to come in green. Regular green, though lime-green and dark green re-colors would be awesome too. That would make me very happy. :) 

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#8 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,783 posts

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 02:15 PM

Toa Metru masks are available in a depressingly low number of colours.  And I'll also throw out support for all those who want the correct colours to make known Mctoran, most prominently Tamaru.  I'd also extend that to '03 Matoran parts, there are even fewer colours there.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#9 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 811 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 02:25 PM

A two stud length minifigure bar. It would be so handy when working with HF armoring, and the closest I have right now is a 3-lenth, which sticks out horribly.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#10 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 662 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 01:39 PM

A piece that connects two system pieces bottom to bottom. I have needed one of those so many times. Oh, and a Mask of Creation piece. Do you know how epic that would be?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#11 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 03:15 PM

A (short) double socket with the pin hole replaced with an axle hole and rotated 90 degrees.

Edited by Dralcax, Dec 31 2012 - 03:15 PM.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#12 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 259 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 04:38 PM

I think it would be cool to have Kanohi in more colors, and if they made the McToran parts in more colors, so then we would be able to make better villages.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#13 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,907 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 04:48 PM

Waspix heads in more colors.  2.0 hero helmet pieces in more colors.  4-module HF shell in more colors.  Pretty much any HF shell in more colors.

PONIES FOR EVERYONE!

stand still, pause clocks

we_can_make_the_world_stop.jpg

We Can Make The World Stop

#14 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 582 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 06:20 PM

Gold 2.0 Hero factory hands. Rocka is the only hero without hands of his main color.

Rocka Gold, Surge Blue, and Breez Green 2.0 Ice Shields

Trans Yellow, Trans Dark Red, Trans Clear, Trans Purple, Trans Keetorange, Glatorian heads

More Bone pieces in Light grey and Light grey Hero Factory torsos.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#15 Offline Based Goomy

Based Goomy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:22 AM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#ff0000;]I'd love for an Orange Hau to exist[/color][/font]

POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 2208-6468-7046

#16 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 259 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:31 AM

To be more specific, I would like Noble Kanohi in silver, and I would like the old feet in more different colors.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#17 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 662 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:41 AM

Oh, yeah, and an orange Miru. I just like the Miru, looks like a happy face.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#18 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:51 PM

they need to make the 2.0 heads and glatorian heads have masks that work for both head types,like 2-in-1,or at least make the 2.0 and 3.0 helmets for the glatorian heads,and vice versa.ive really wanted to use the bulk 3.0 mask for a lot of things,except i keep running into the same problem of having such a limited number of head colors to use.

Edited by stargatestaticTH, Jan 02 2013 - 12:51 PM.

i eat your beakfast for my breakfast while you sleep...bwahahahaha! its me...
whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#19 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,301 posts

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:51 PM

I really want Metruan bodies and Bohrok feet in more colours

#20 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 03:30 PM

I don't really have any desperate need for pieces, but the only ones I'd really want would be all the white pieces on Hahli Inika. All the joints on mine are cracked and definitely have some wear on them.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#21 Offline Plague

Plague
  • Members
  • Toa

• 127 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 06:03 PM

different ball joint colors... I almost always use black, but i sometimes use red when I really need to. I wish there werre more colors so my MOCs would flow more.

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/67904 < My Mocpages! :biggrin:

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! > http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

Posted Image

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT! :P

#22 Offline LostNowFound

LostNowFound
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 458 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 01:07 PM

All of them. X100000000. I think that would keep me busy... and very happy.

Doah!

#23 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:08 PM

maybe glatorian and HF hands with articulated fingers,while still keeping the axel hole in place by the thumb.much like the comics.

i eat your beakfast for my breakfast while you sleep...bwahahahaha! its me...
whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#24 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:56 AM

Every single socket piece from Bionicle using the indestructible HF ball socket.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#25 Online Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,540 posts

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 03:09 PM

I would have absolutely loved to see more translucent pieces, like on the Inika. I remember back when I was 10, and my friend and I found leaked inages of Jaller and Matoro 'Igniters', we were super excited thinking that all the toa the next year would have translucent connecting parts-- but alas, they were the only ones. I think that it would really have made the Inika stand out more.

Edited by The Darkest Hunter, Jan 19 2013 - 03:09 PM.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#26 Offline Banjax2077

Banjax2077
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 04:56 PM

I need more Tri-connectors and I wouldn't mind a black hau nuva.

#27 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 04:34 PM

[color=#000080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Aside from the obvious more pieces in rare colors post, I would have absolutely loved at least some of the old-style Kanohi to be remade to be compatible with the Metru head, and in turn, the Glatorian head.[/color][/font]

webmaster.png

#28 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 10:01 PM

PONIES FOR EVERYONE!

Heh....heh.......NO!

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#29 Offline northmarch

northmarch
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 99 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 06:56 PM

Apart from the obvious recolored original kanohi, matoran and master builder set rahi pieces (we need original Pewku). The 2 pronged Speer used by the Ta-Koro guard and Surrel's helmet. All the other Kanohi can be molded for use in official sets when Bionicle eventually reterns.(not wishful thinking... Ambition)

#30 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 836 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 09:45 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Aside from the obvious more pieces in rare colors post, I would have absolutely loved at least some of the old-style Kanohi to be remade to be compatible with the Metru head, and in turn, the Glatorian head.[/color][/font]

Agreed. Also Mctoran stuff, and perhaps more mask colors.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#31 Guest_Nexxus_*

Guest_Nexxus_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 12:48 PM

Mine would mainly be masks, specifically, Komau in more colors, Faxon in more colors(even though there's already dark blue and lime), and my highest want, the Kiril in more colors.  It's one of my favorite masks, and though I know the Pehkui looks exactly the same, the Kiril's power is so much better.

#32 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 444 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:25 PM

2003 Matoran pieces. E.g. I wanna build Kongu and Nuparu in that fashion, but you literally can't. I've seen some good MOCs, but they'd still stand out. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#33 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 03:16 PM

ALL Kanohi in different colors. Maybe other pieces in different colors that we don't see much of.

#34 Offline TechnicRage

TechnicRage
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 82 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2013 - 01:27 PM

Orange Inika body armour- the sleak one. Oh, and 4 2008 bley socket connectors (arms & legs).

No really many armour pieces in Carapar's weird colour and any one prototype piece.

Edited by TechnicRage, Mar 03 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#35 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 385 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 05:19 PM

I would love to have some different looking mask for the Inika heads, I would also want some recolored weapons and all masks! Also wouldn't it be awesome if they made a Kanohi Olisi and the Mask of Creation?

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#36 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 06:04 PM

[font="Palatino;"]I've always thought that a one-stud-long axle piece would come in handy. I don't think it would ever be made, but I've come across a number of situations where one would come in very handy.[/font]

How so??

Those light saber poles in more sizes. 

iNiCw5U.jpg

#37 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 08:09 PM

I would love to have some different looking mask for the Inika heads.
Yes that would be really nice. Inika eyes can only be green, we need MORE colors.

#38 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 385 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 09:19 PM

I would love to have some different looking mask for the Inika heads.
Yes that would be really nice. Inika eyes can only be green, we need MORE colors.

Lol that would be very cool, have people ever colored the head to make different colored eyes?

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#39 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 234 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 10:05 AM

A mask of creation, some more purple pieces, and maybe a pack that had random mctoran pieces in any possible bionicle color.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#40 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:40 AM

I always wished for something that looks like Cordak Blasters for Hero Factory. I'm sick of those old sphere things.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users