Pieces You Desperately, Desperately Need

Wrinkledlion X

I really would like more masks, and maybe more piraka heads as skadi moc's are limited to 6,7 if you count bionicle stars(I don't, to me bionicle ended with the glatorian legends)

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

More kanohi varieties, and in more colours. Heck, I want kanohi in every colour. It's annoying that they didn't do the 'collect-all-the-masks' thing after the 2001-3 series. Anything and everything purple, too. How can we make Ba-Toa/Turaga/Matoran if all we can choose from are old throwbot hands and Onepu's Pakari.

But to be more specific...More feet that weren't flat. The only real choices were Toa Mata, Bohrok and those weird giant things Kongu had. Everything else was a flat foot. Something similar to last year's Breeze would have been nice.

I'd also like a lot more brown limbs and armour - I hated how stone suddenly changed from being brown to orange in the last year. In fact, why on earth did we stop using brown? Stone suddenly became Yellow and Black (Hewkii), and then Orange (Pohatu Phantoka). Did brown just become expensive? And why is the 'brown' Kaukau orange anyway? Surely trans brown can't be hard - a lot of their glass panels in lego sets seems to fit that. So yeah...brown. I'd need lots of brown, and purple.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Also, more vareity in glatorian heads. 3 colors is not ENOUGH.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........

There are actually 4. (Red, neon green, apple green, and blue)

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

There are actually 4. (Red, neon green, apple green, and blue)

Still, not ENOUGH.

3018587.png

I concur with the sentiment. After the Metru Nui sets all eyes seemed to become green (odd since outside of certain Matoran that tends to be an 'evil' or 'poison' colour). Glatorian heads need some variations like purple, dark red, trans white. Hopefully the 'new' heads won't stick and they'll go back to Glatorian style like they did for the Breakout year.

I concur with the sentiment. After the Metru Nui sets all eyes seemed to become green (odd since outside of certain Matoran that tends to be an 'evil' or 'poison' colour). Glatorian heads need some variations like purple, dark red, trans white. Hopefully the 'new' heads won't stick and they'll go back to Glatorian style like they did for the Breakout year.

What's wrong with the new heads, save for the lack of colors?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

They have no faces and additionally are very poor fits for things like Kanohi masks. I know they're not designed with backwards compatibility but it seems freaky and unpleasant to have heads with no 'soul' to them. If the cross-axle on the 'face' of the new heads was lower down, I'd be OK with it, but it's right in the middle and that's what causes compatibility issues. The only reason it's there is for the ugly ogre things the brains are controlling (and they are exceptionally bad face designs anyway). Not to mention, the masks made for the new head are incompatible (too small) with the Glatorian head, further limiting usage.

If only that axle was a little lower, It would be good. But it is right in the middle, WHY LEGO WHY?

3018587.png

So, I read the thread, and realized that 75% of people's requests, I can make... :P

For me, right now, it's Glat hands. I'm converting a bunch of MOC's over to proper Glatorian, and I find my lack of hands... disturbing.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've always thought that a one-stud-long axle piece would come in handy. I don't think it would ever be made, but I've come across a number of situations where one would come in very handy.

Me too! The only problem is there's probably situations where they could get stuck. I've done it with a two-stud axle, so I'm sure a one-stud axle would be even easier.I also have to greatly agree with the McToran colors. That would have been loads of fun.And in the same vein, colored weapons over silver ones would have been swell.~|ET|~

all of this! also, Toa Metru masks in a wider variety of colors would be great. not to mention more colors of the socket piece with the axle hole facing away from the socket (there's really no other way to describe it). more colors of Nuva chest armor would be neat as well.

How about a peice for attaching 2.0+ hf helmets on to a mata head? :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 4 weeks later...

A piece like:

3713.gif

with a 1-long + bar coming out of one end. Like:

32054.gif

sort of, but only a total of 2 studs long, and with a plus bar instead of the round one.

Also, a piece that is a 1-stud long lightsaber bar with a stud on the end. So many uses for that that I've seen a lot of people just use custom ideas for. I've been seriously considering 3D printing both because they would be so useful!

Official: Toa Lhikan's swordsAnything else: I'll go talk to Heir of the Chronicler.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...