RPG Forum Contest 26 Winners

Black Six

In another close race, the winners have emerged! Congratulations to the winners of the RPG Forum Contest 26:

Winners may start their RPGs whenever they would like. RPGs from the previous contest will have about a week to wrap up.Happy roleplaying, and congrats again!

Well, that was certainly thrilling. Congrats, Power and Legolover--and thanks, everyone, for making this interesting! ^_^

I'll have Perpetual up in a bit--I've got something else to work on simultaneously, but it'll definitely be up today. =)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Too bad Dystopian didn't win - but Perpetual and Island of Pain look interesting. Think I'll try 'em out.Congrats to the winners, by the way - and thanks to everyone who put their time and effort into making an RPG for this contest. I enjoyed reading through the entries - a lot of them looked very well-thought-out.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...