Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Perpetual

RPG Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
227 replies to this topic

#41 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,313 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 07:58 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]IC: Calerix (Outside bar)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Yeah, I think I'll do tha-" Calerix was cut off by an explosion, she stumbled backwards at the assault on her senses. Quickly surveying the situation she could tell that obviously the Lightning Toa and Air Toa had a dispute- wait, was there a shaking in the ground? Sending out a speedy but clumsy mind-sweep, (which everyone in the area could feel) she found that there was yet another being moving towards the brawl. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]Deciding in a split-second that this was getting a bit too crazy, Calerix ducked around a corner and illusioned herself, making it seem like there was but a trash bin there.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


Edited by Zakar0%, Jan 01 2013 - 07:59 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#42 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 08:23 PM

OOC: Since your last edit was 20 minutes ago, I'll assume it's the one you wanted CAPUA. Keep it anyways; it makes things more interesting that way. I think we can just adjust the time frame a little bit, however...

 

IC: Levacius / Ga-Metru / Street Brawl

 

There was now a small crowd gathering around the duo. It would appear that the Toa of Lightning was completely helpless; at the mercy of his enemy. It wasn't always that simple. Thanks to his mask of sensory aptitude, Levacius had heard every step Veran took, and the opening of the bar door. As the Toa of Air came close, and whispered those two words, Levacius released his trap - a burst of electricity from within himself that spread out, creating a stasis field within about a two Bio radius around him which would freeze everything in electricity for a few precious seconds.

 

With that, he simply lowered his head and walked under the scythe, before turning and pointing his own sword at Veran's throat. "You're right." he said.

 

The flame bolts began striking the ground between Levacius and Veran as he stood there, and he lowered the blade before stepping back. Looking over Veran's shoulder, he faced Calik and shouted, "Now hold on, neighbor, there's no reason to resort to such violence. I'm just doing my job. I'm a teacher, you see. Today, the lesson is, 'never try to end a fight with a one liner while using a stupid looking and cliche weapon against a veteran warrior'. I'm sure you understand. Try to ignore his mess in the bar."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#43 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 08:26 PM

IC ThaneDisguising the mecha's speed capabilities, Thane made it lumber over to the group. "Fight?" the Toa asked.
  • 0

#44 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 09:01 PM

IC: Vertak, At Fight in Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]The Tumbler swiftly and silently drove into the middle of the scene; thanks to some skillful maneuvering on Vertak's part, the Tumbler smoothly coasted to a halt a few feet away from both Levacius and Veran. A voice (Vertak's) was then projected from some sort of speaker system within the armoured vehicle.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"To whom do I owe the... delight, you might put it, of having my vehicle instantaneously shut down just now?"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]The projection system shut down; although Vertak would be able to hear a response, they couldn't hear him - which was just as well.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Tavyn, have the onboard weapons systems ready to activate. If things return to blows, specifically against me, I want them to remember that I am not a Matoran you mess with."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak sighed, slumping down a little into his seat.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Or at least, I used to be."[/color]


  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#45 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 09:19 PM

IC - Gargh, Ga-MetruBump.The old ship hit the harbor of Ga-Metru, causing little more than a gaping hole at the bow. Not really caring for the ship any longer, however, Gargh just shrugged and went on with his business. That is, until he heard an explosion somewhere near.Well, it could've been extremely far, but Gargh decided it was near enough for him to run, getting in on some action.He dashed through the streets of the ghostly Metru; other than the apparent fight, the only noises came from the canals and fountains.Tsk, Gargh thought as the figures came into view. Awkwardly, he froze mid-step for a few seconds, then began moving again, almost tripping forward. The Toa of Lightning who was held by a scythe was now holding a sword to his opponent's neck. Gargh strengthened and widened his field of silence around him, as to prevent any further damage on his hearing.He telepathically laughed, sending it to everyone in the vicinity through his Sutelu. Afterwards, he jammed his staff into the ground, waiting for more.
  • 0

#46 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:04 PM

IC: Levacius / Ga-Metru

 

Levacius was used to speaking with winds blowing in the middle of a storm so that his crew could hear him, and as such had no trouble amplifying his voice enough to be heard by the entire group assembled around him making the declaration, "You know, I had this entire situation under control before you lot showed up."

 

The Toa of Lightning twirled his sword away into its sheathe before walking around so he began circling Veran as he looked at the entire group around him. His arms were extended out to show he was unarmed, palms open. "So, I hope that none of you are here to instigate this further. Otherwise, things might get a little testy."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#47 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:09 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru Confrontation:

 

[color=#800080;]In response, several spiked spheres launched out of the Tumbler, landing over the area surrounding the scene.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"You all have about sixty seconds before this place becomes a pile of rubble. Try not to include me in your rather pitiful arguments from now on."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]The Tumbler, silent as ever, sped away and out of sight.[/color]


  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#48 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 17-December 05
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:15 PM

OOC: Yeah, my computer kind of malfunctioned, so I'm fine with this turn of events. :P

 

[color=#006400;]IC: How lucky of him…[/color]

[color=#006400;]Veran’s eyes quickly darted around to take note of how many people who had just shown up to the fight. They were his ticket out of this little brawl, using them as a distraction; he could potentially escape if an opportunity were to open.[/color]

[color=#006400;]“I have no problem with any of you!” He shouted out from behind Levacius, although no one could really see him with the Toa’s form obscuring him from vision. He stepped out of his shadow and offered a little wave, showing off his bright, beautiful, and twisted smile. “Now I’d prefer to simply be on my way… If none of you have a problem with that!” He told them. Secretly though, he was preparing to unleash another cyclone, only bigger then the one in the bar. He didn’t plan on releasing it unless things got ugly, but at the chance of trouble, he’d unleash the wind attack on the alley and everyone in it. This little discussion provided an excellent opportunity for him to prepare and build up the energy he needed so he was taking as much advantage of it as he could.[/color]

[color=#006400;]The dangerous Toa grinned from ear to ear, either way he saw it, he would win this…[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Or so he thought.[/color]

[color=#006400;]The ship that was in the air launched several flying spikes from the sky and they landed in various places in the alley. Veran's pupils seem to widen as he realized that these were bombs just as a voice announced that they only had sixty seconds to escape before the place became... well, karzahni. Instead of panicking though, Veran simply smirked. This was the opportunity he needed. He didn't waste any time sprinting away as Levacius and the other Toa were no doubt preoccupied with the little bomb problem instead of the psychotic Toa.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Still, Levacius did annoy him... He felt as if the other man should have something to remember him by. Perhaps a scar or a missing limb, it mattered not. Just that Levacius would recall the day that he, Veran, had maimed him.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Slashing out with his scythe, he sent a blast of razor wind at the Toa of Lightning.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Good bye, Toa Levacius, the 'Griffon'... I hope you die a painful death whether it's by an explosion or being sliced in half![/color]


Edited by CAPUA, Jan 01 2013 - 10:19 PM.

  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#49 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:24 PM

IC ThaneShaking his head, the Toa of Fire in his Exo-Toa turned to face Vertak's ship, tracking it with his arm cannon while slowly backing away. Seriously, who did this guy think he was?

Edited by Constructman, Jan 01 2013 - 10:50 PM.

  • 0

#50 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:42 PM

IC: Levacius / Ga-Metru

 

Levacius wasn't so easily taken out. As Veran prepared his razor wind, Levacius grabbed two of the bombs that landed near him and tossed it, causing it to be sliced in half, destroying at least one of the problems. With that, he allowed himself to roll on the ground and other the slicing wind, before standing back up and causing an electric field to wrap up. He had no intention on letting the air Toa get away, and it took him very little effort to create a containment field.

 

He let out an incredibly loud whistle at that time, before shouting out, "Hey, you with the fire. Unless you want to make this paradise lost, I'd suggest you get to disarming the rest of those bombs before sixty seconds has elapsed.

 

IC: Calxas / Ga-Metru

 

At the sound of the whistle, the only thing seen was a Kanoka Disk flying out. Or, rather, not seen - they're not rather large, or loud, and they don't glow much. But Levacius was barely able to catch out of the corner of his eye that the disk was flying out.

 

Calxas, having been watching the situation, knew that his commander had Veran and likely the bomb situation under control with the help of the others. Thus, he was well aware of who had personally irritated Levacius the most - the one driving off in a rather sleek looking vehicle. With careful and precise aim, he sent the disk flying as Vertak attempted to drive away.

 

The disk was a 154 - Ta-Metru, Power level 4, Enlarge ability. Once it hit, it would temporarily render the vehicle too large to navigate the narrower streets of this area of Metru-Nui. With the road turning narrowing even further, and then turning in the directions right and left with no forward just up ahead, Vertak would be stuck with nowhere to go but coming back - in reverse - or just waiting, until the disks power dispelled in an hour or two.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jan 01 2013 - 10:43 PM.

  • 0

#51 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:49 PM

IC (Sigjol, Rocky outcropping in the seas surrounding Metru Nui) 

 

Makuta Sigjol stood atop a small cliff, looking at the craft that had impaled itself on this outcropping. He had lost count of the years he had spent trapped on this grey, dismal rock. He did not trust the seas any longer, knowing that the curse of the God of Death hung over them as surely as it did over the rest of the universe. The predatory rahi populations would be out of control and whatever ones he was able to control would not buy him much safety. The air would be no different...and he could no longer shapeshift himself a set of wings. So here he set. Pondering. The scarred and battered form of his former flagship beneath him and an air of defeat hanging around him like a cloud. It was fitting really. Rubble was all that remained of his forces....rubble and living death. What crew members that had remained had long since slid into the sea. Sigjol did not care to ponder their fate. There were things that frightened even Makuta.

 

He moved his arm and brought it into view. The protosteel was pitted and scarred. The battle had taken it's toll upon him.....and what a grim toll it was. All that remained of his essence was a few shreds of antidermis. He had initially thought he could prey on the rahi population and restore his reserves...but it took much power to conjure a shadow hand and absorb another being and Rahi provided so little energy that it was scarcely noticeable. It would took many many thousands of years if he were to use that method. So he had given up. Once that would have been difficult for him to do. He had used to be so proud. So sure of his place in the universe. He glanced at the shattered wreck of his airship again. The God of Death had certainly taken care of that. He was a shell of his former self, a broken heap of a Makuta. But what he had lost in power, he had gained in perspective. He had been blind to many things despite his intellect. Now he saw them.

 

Some things could not be fought directly. Pride was worthless. Ambition was a trap and the Makuta species was doomed for they failed to see this. He wondered if the Brotherhood even existed any longer. Somehow he doubted it. Perhaps this was to be his fate, to watch time march by as he stood on this rock. Could a Makuta be driven insane? It was an interesting question and if he was truly going to spend the rest of eternity upon this cliff, he suspected he would have his answer.

 

At least a few extra voices in his head would break up the monotony. 


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 02 2013 - 12:23 AM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#52 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 17-December 05
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 11:37 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Just as Levacius with determined to capture Veran, Veran was determined to get away from this battle. He was nearly out of the battlefield when Levacius erected another electrical field around the Toa. A neat trap, it had worked the first two times that Levacius had used it, but now Veran knew his way around it. As the air around him shimmered brightly with electricity, Veran released the cyclone that he had been charging up earlier. The energy hadn’t simply disappeared, no, Veran had simply been holding it at bay and now that Levacius had attempted to stop him, he had no choice but to release it. The electrical field was seemingly absorbed by the cyclone soon became a spinning storm of death with Veran in the center. That was where his Mask of Intangibility came in, though. He seemingly stepped through the wall of air and was free to go. He was out of breath, though. Using both his Kanohi and elemental power consecutively like that had tired him out. It became clear at that point to the Toa that he needed to get away from the battle quickly.[/color]

[color=#006400;]The sewers… He thought to himself as he ripped open the drain and climbed down through the ladder and into the ancient sewers. They hadn’t seen much use since the city became so empty and immortality kicked in. Taking a second to breath, Veran was very much surprised to see a dark figure standing about nine feet away from him. “Oh for the love of Mata-Nui! Is there some kind of super, Toa waiting around every corner?”[/color]

[color=#006400;]Before he could question the figure, the darkness seemed to swallow the Toa and wrapped around his mouth becoming tangible. A tentacle slithered across his mouth and pulled him into the abyss. He attempted to claw his way away from whatever this thing was but there was no way of getting free.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]He could only think to scream for his cries were muffled by the darkness.[/color]


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#53 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:21 AM

[color=#003366;]OOC: Two new locations added to the list, courtesy of Zakaro. Give 'em a look if you're interested. :)[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Kovian/Sanshou - Kai-Nam, Northern Barrens: "So... What do you plan to do now?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sanshou shrugged at the question, adjusting the supplies in her backpack before slinging it over her shoulder. The Toa and Artanian were standing in the quiet, frozen garage that had once housed the vehicles of Team Zero. The place was empty now, save for their presence and the two vehicles they stood next to--a large motorcycle and the wyvern mech that Sanshou's KNPD partner had once driven.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"I don't know..." she said quietly. "Not much else to do these days aside from stay at home... Sit around... Reflect..." Kovian looked at her, nodding after a moment. The Artanian glanced up at him. "What about you?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"I have people I need to find," he answered. "My old Toa Team... I'm not sure that they know about Rodax's fate, even after all this time..." He clenched his remaining hand. "I've been avoiding them ever since Exa-Nui was destroyed. But now I'm on my last leg... I need to see them again before I become just another living corpse."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Understandable," Sanshou said. She sighed, taking a long look around the garage before shaking her head, beginning to climb into the cockpit of the mech. "What a mess this all is..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"No kidding," Kovian said quietly, sliding into the seat of the Outlander. "Have a safe trip back to the Great City, Sanshou."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Same to you," the Artanian said. "Good luck finding your way." With a final wave, she closed the glass casing, taking off and exiting the garage. The vehicle took flight as soon as it was out in the open, headed north. Kovian watched her go, before driving out of the facility, leaving the artificial cave behind him yet again...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Throne Room: Kaytana's eye beams briefly illuminated a dark shape as it dropped from the rafters, avoiding the attack with ease. The Toa threw his arm up as he fell, creating a thick vine that latched onto the rafters, allowing him to right himself as he landed on the cold, dusty floor of Lyxek's throne room. The Toa made no move to attack Kaytana, simply staring at her with his black features for a moment, one hand raised toward her in the 'Halt' position. In the other, he clenched the hand-held device.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Stop," he said simply, his voice quiet and slightly raspy, as if it was hardly ever used. "Or you lose this." The Toa waved his hand slightly, indicating the information in the device. "Will be on my way after I find answers. You tell me what I want to know, I'll give you this." He shrugged. "Simple exchange."[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 02 2013 - 12:21 AM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#54 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:31 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kai Nam[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The black armored Toa who went by the name Qui stood silently at the entrance of Lyxek's old throne room. He too was here for knowledge and was not expecting others to be here. He was bothered greatly that others were here but he showed no signs of emotion, he just stood there, cold and emotionless.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Really a fight... Ugh! Why can't others just get along?[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Then there was talking.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hmm? Maybe they are reasonable?[/font]


Edited by Cosmic Titan, Jan 02 2013 - 12:36 AM.

  • 0

#55 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:36 AM

IC - Gargh, Ga-MetruGargh rolled his eyes at the bomb dropping. Every explosive that fell near him was swept towards another Toa with his staff. While Gargh didn't know the blast radius, with such small a bomb, he figured it couldn't be that large. Still, he jumped back a few feet.His pride in his accomplishment fell short when he heard the scream. Oh, the others didn't hear more than a muffle if anything at all, but because of his mask, Gargh stopped cold. Even a heartlight of protosteel would waiver upon hearing it.What.. What was that?
  • 0

#56 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:34 AM

IC: Levacius + Calxas / Ga-Metru

 

Levacius was prepared to go after Veran, before he turned and let out a sigh. The smaller bombs were already going off, and he wasn't going to wait another... now forty seconds for the rest to go off.

 

"You know what. Never mind." he said, before looking at the others. "I really don't think I'm prepared for a situation like this."

 

Luckily, someone else was. Calxas fell from the top of a nearby building, leaving a dirt blast. He aimed at the bombs that were counting down with his stone powers, covering the ground over each of them in a dome of stone. The sixty seconds counted down, and each of them exploded. The stone coverings shattered, and then collapsed. But there was no destroying the alley.

Levacius, however, looked worried still. "Where did that scream come from?" he asked to no-one in particular.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#57 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 03:31 PM

OOC: Land vehicle guys, not ship.

 

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]PROJECTILE INCOMING.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak frowned slightly at the message that the AI had relayed to him, and unfortunately he had not exited the way he came - however, the fortunate part was that the Tumbler could survive a quick drive through a building. As long as it wasn't a disk from Po-Metru, he shouldn't have to worry about it homing in on him.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]That said, despite the Tumbler's fantastic speed, the disk hit home as Vertak turned the vehicle towards an old, boarded up shop. The Tumbler immediately increased in size and Vertak found himself in the rather peculiar situation of sitting in a seat now far too large for him. He cringed slightly as the bigger Tumbler pulverized the ruined building and blasted through another, before it rolled out onto the dockyard road. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Tavyn, activate stealth mode." [/color]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]STEALTH MODE ACTIVATED.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak steered the Tumbler carefully, turning it around and slowly backing onto one of the docks, before activating his own Kanohi. To an observer, it would appear as if the Tumbler had vanished out of thin air. [/color]


  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#58 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 03:41 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-As a seemingly disguised Toa of Lightning was walking down the street, he looked up to see a rather large vehicle turn invisible right in front of him, and quickly sidestepped out of the way, as he turned his head to the side to try and figure out what the Karzahni just nearly ran him over.Whatever... It's probably just some Matoran trying to drive before he knows how to drive. The Toa thought, as he began to walk forward, however, gave another look over in the direction he supposed the vehicle headed in with a frown.Though, that looked oddly like... No, couldn't've been. The Toa turned away, but sighed, and walked toward the way he hoped was the right one.
  • 0

#59 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,313 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 03:46 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]IC: Calerix (Outside the bar) [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]The Toa of Psionics emerged from her hidden spot, surveying the scene and dropping the trash-bin illusion. Finding that she simply didn't want to get involved right now, Calerix simply ignored the group and entered the bar. After being greeted by the pleasent sight of the reforming bodies, she went around to the back, calling for the bartender. He appeared, and she spoke.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"I need supplies for a trip. Do you have any I could buy?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]He nodded, and went back into the back room to get them. Calerix, on the other hand, folded her 'arms' and waited.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#60 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 03:53 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru Docks:

 

[color=#800080;]As Kairan drew near, he would begin to hear something that sounded a lot like a Matoran in the middle of a string of curses.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"...I swear to Mata-Nui or whatever gods other than that stupid Ruaki guy, I will find whoever did this and... well... I guess I'll just ask them not to do it again. What's even the point of that? They'll just kill me. Or maybe I could blow them up... but then, those bombs should've been harder to... no, I just put too big a timer. Instantaneous explosions might've been better, but I required a quick getaway. Because that definitely worked."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Then Kairan would see the rather enormous Tumbler pop into view as both stealth mode and Vertak's Kanohi Volitak were deactivated.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"And then I almost ran that guy over just now... who was that, anyway? Honestly, increasing the Tumbler's size like that makes it a road hazard. I can't even see where I'm going."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak then popped out of the vehicle, cursing in a string of words that would make any true sailor proud as he fell a good five feet to the ground, landing on his back.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"And as if this day couldn't get any better...."[/color]


  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#61 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 04:03 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan raised a slight eyebrow, as he approached the Tumbler, indeed recognizing it as it uncloaked itself, along with the inhabitant of the vehicle."Well, well; what do we have here?" Kairan asked, slightly intrigued, as he stared down at the injured Matoran, not entirely certain what vertak was doing there.

Edited by BZP Blade, Jan 02 2013 - 05:36 PM.

  • 0

#62 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 04:59 PM

IC (Sigjol, Rocky outcropping, Metru Nui Sea)

 

Sigjol supposed he was on the edge of the entrance to Metru Nui. He could not see the island, though when the night was darkest he could see a thin lining of light marking it's position. At times he had considered making a desperate swim for land, but such thoughts always brought a certain memory to mind. When he had first crashed upon this island he had seen a small flying rahi set down on the waves of the ocean, seeking fish and nourishment. It had been torn apart in a blood-filled frenzy by ten different species of predator. Sigjol had no wish to die like that...well, in truth he would not die. What little of his essence remained would leak out and he would exist as free floating molecules far to stupid to know what they once were. Not a pleasant fate. So here he stood, upon a grey cliff, staring at a remnant of his former glory. He could not quite place why he did this. Attempting repairs on his vessel was futile. Perhaps he did it because he had nothing better to do. 

 

He dared not hope for rescue. Hope was the first step on the road to disappointment after all. Once this area would have been well-traveled, but the lack of traffic indicated grim tidings for the world beyond this rock. Sigjol was not entirely sure he had gotten the worst part of the bargain. If Metru-Nui, city of cities, was effected this badly, he shuddered to think what it must be like in other lands. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#63 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 05:24 PM

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Ring HQ - Kai-Nam[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]Kaytana glared at where she knew her company to be, the features of her snarl still fixed on her green face. [/color][color=rgb(51,102,0);]After witnessing his skill and powers, she couldn't deny that she may be at a stalemate with this being. The very thought disgusted the Skakdi, who was accustomed to slaughtering her foes in recent times, so much that she hardly noticed Qui's appearance.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]She considered his words, how indeed simple and easy this could go... but she had come to know that anything that seemed too good to be true generally was. In fact, no one would ever graciously trade a Skakdi anything unless a weapon was pointed at their face. Yet, how could she allow him to simply walk off with her quarry without trying?[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]"Interesting proposition," Kaytana replied, "but how do I know you'll follow through?"[/color]


  • 0

#64 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 05:24 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak glanced up, but otherwise didn't acknowledge Kairan's presence as he continued to inspect himself. He was halfway through before he froze and then ever so slowly tipped his head back to stare up at Kairan.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Is that..."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]He trailed off and pulled his wooden staff out, using it to launch himself to his feet. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"So it is. You're Kairan. I can't recall much of Kai-Nam these days, but I do remember that you were there... you're the first one I've seen since everything happened. What's up?"[/color]


  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#65 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 05:35 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"You nearly ran me over." Kairan pointed out, as he glanced away."Though I have to admit; you're the first person I've seen from that incident too. Not not just by convenience..." KKairan said darkly, as he focused his attention on a nearby piece of rubble from the Tumbler.
  • 0

#66 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 05:43 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik Raktu - Metru-Nui / Ga-Metru / Outskirts[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]There had been something familiar about the voice that had emanated from that vehicle, but for the life of him, Calik could not recall where he had heard it before. Not that it mattered, since both the machine and its operator disappeared as quickly as they had arrived, leaving no trace except for the dozen or so explosions that had nearly torn the street apart.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]The Toa of Fire turned the face their saviour, a massive Toa of Stone with a strange device attached to his back and a cracked Kakama adorning his face. He didn't seem dangerous (he had saved them, after all), but Calik, as a rule, tried not to trust people too quickly.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Thanks for the save, mate,"[/color] [color=#b22222;]he called to the being who was actually known as [/color]Calxas[color=#b22222;], "That was quite the tr--"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A scream interrupted Calik, an awful sound which seemed to emanate from below their feet. Immediately, the warrior tensed. While life was far from pleasant around the outskirts, such noises weren't that common - especially not in the underground. Taking a quick look around, the Ta-Toa realized with apprehension that the crazed Toa of Air was missing.[/color]

 

"Where did that scream come from?"[color=#b22222;] the Toa of Lightning asked to no-one in particular.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Slowly, Calik's gaze wandered over to a nearby manhole, recently opened, the only access point to the sewers.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I have a horrible idea that I can answer that..."[/color] [color=#b22222;]he said in response, before bolting down into the subterranean pipes, already creating a fire to see by.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]As it turned out, the Toa of Fire sort of regretted doing that, because the flame only revealed horrifying images of that Le-Toa being strangled by blackness, while a dark being looked on.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hey!" Calik shouted, firing a blast of fire at the black substance smothering [/color][color=#006400;]Veran[/color][color=#b22222;].[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#67 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 05:58 PM

IC: Levacius / Metru-Nui

 

Levacius stood at the entry way to the sewer pipe, quickly following Calik with Calxas following him. Suddenly, Calxas grabbed him by the shoulder and asked, "What if the gases down there ignite?"

 

"Then I'll see you in a few hours." Levacius replied, before turning and diving into the pipe, moving into a roll and standing near Calik just after he finished his statement. Looking up, he shouted, "Hey, stop stealing my air Toa!" while rubbing his hands together, generating a mass of electric energy to begin throwing out.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#68 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:26 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Throne Room: "You don't," the Toa said, deactivating his mask. The shadowy texture disappeared, replaced by his armor's natural, smooth surface, brown and green armor appearing in what light was present in the room. He appeared to relax, lowering his arms and gently tossing the device to the Skakdi, his expression remaining completely impassive as he watched her catch it. "Like I said, I want information. What better source than one of his most devout followers?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The Toa stepped back, letting that sink in. From the emphasis he seemed to place on the word, it was fairly obvious what "his" was referring to.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/??? - The Niaka/Boat: The world seemed relatively peaceful from above. At least, that was how Sanshou felt as her mech--Sensha's mech--cut through the air, flying silently back toward Metru-Nui. The sea below her ebbed and flowed back and forth with the wind, silvery-blue waves hiding beneath them millions of mysteries and answers...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]She sighed, knowing what else lay beneath the waves. The thought saddened the Artanian. It seemed as if nothing could retain an air of wonder nowadays without her own thoughts corrupting it into something demonic. Animals that seemed friendly were quickly killed for fear of housing some unknown bloodlust. Places of wonder were avoided like the plague because they might conceal Feranaki or other monstrous creatures.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The ocean? Simply a cover for the lurking predators beneath, predators that had multiplied freely in the past years.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]As the decaying Metru-Nui came into view, something caught Sanshou's attention below. It was a ship, one in near-perfect condition, that simply... floated. There was no sign of activity on board, no sign of the engines running, on her radars. It was merely drifting, empty, letting the sea carry it toward the large vessel that occupied a small plot of land south of the Great City. She had never actually traveled there, though she had always been curious about what secrets the island and its broken ship held, though she had heard rumors--that it was the remnants of a great ship that had tried and failed to defeat Ruaki.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]It was an interesting tale, of course. She had just never wanted to risk it. Now, though... She shook her head. The other boat was more concerning. Descending, she unbuckled her seat belt, opening the cockpit and setting the vehicle to autopilot before jumping out, landing on the deck of the drifting boat. The Niaka's AI roared, flying off to await Sanshou's signal as she observed the deck, moving with caution.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]It was not long before she discovered that the boat truly was empty. There were no signs of battle, no signs of anyone having been killed, nothing. No bodies, dead or alive, no animals, no robotic beings... It was simply empty. Frowning, the Artanian moved to the lowest level of the boat.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]That was where she gasped in surprise. Before her, unconscious amidst a large number of barrels, lay a Toa of Fire, sword stabbed through his right shoulder and into one of the containers behind him.[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 02 2013 - 07:26 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#69 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:54 PM

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Ring HQ - Kai-Nam[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]Genuine surprise appeared on Kaytana's face as the Toa tossed to her the device containing the information she sought. He quite an impressive being, in both skill and manners. [/color][color=rgb(51,102,0);]She seemed to relax somewhat after acknowledging that, removing the hood of her cloak as she did so, revealing not only her face, but also the metal band around her head, from which a pair of demonic horns protruded at the forehead.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]"Very well," the Skakdi responded, eyeing the Toa with intrigue. "What do you want to know?"[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 02 2013 - 08:01 PM.

  • 0

#70 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 08:13 PM

IC (Sigjol, Rocky outcropping, Metru Nui Sea)

 

It was not long before Sigjol spotted the craft floating towards his island. Though it was still a distance away and the boarding action-if that was indeed what it was-was hard to make out at best. This was the closest he had come to rescue in all his years...if they had been years...on this hunk of earth and stone. In a moment of folly, he allowed himself to feel hope, perhaps the craft would continue it's course, perhaps escape would finally be at hand. He though of firing off a bolt of shadow energy to attract attention but then indecision stayed his hand. It was just as likely that it would frighten off whoever manned that boat. The sea seemed to taking it in his general direction and that....would have to do for now. He could make use of it once it hit the shore. If the rocks didn't shred it. 

 

Knowing he must act but unsure of how to do so, Sigjol began to descend. He climbed down the cliff face, using rocks and various outcroppings as hand holds as he headed to the ruins of his once mighty vessel. It might be possible to rig up a primitive raft from the materials aboard his vessel. He had never attempted it before simply because he knew that such a flimsy craft would never make the trip to Metru Nui but the distance to the boat however, was much less. He might just make it. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#71 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 01:20 AM

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Throne Room: The Toa of Plant Life nodded, beginning to pace back and forth in thought. His dark green eyes scanned the throne room as he considered how to word his question. Stopping before Lyxek's intricately-decorated throne, the Toa ran a hand along its armrest, feeling the card and die-shaped grooves.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"The Ring vanished the day immortality was bestowed upon the universe," he said, more casually than Kaytana might have expected. "Lyxek and his followers all disappeared without a trace--aside from a select few. Do you know what happened to them, or of any other Ring members that might be trackable?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/Toa of Fire - Boat: Sanshou hesitated, approaching the unconscious Toa slowly. The light from a nearby lantern illuminated him, casting a warm glow on his golden armor and Kanohi. As she examined him, the Artanian raised an eye in confusion. The Toa of Fire seemed rather... familiar. He bore a great deal of resemblance to Kovian, close enough that his mask--though it had no scope--looked virtually the same as the Toa of Ice's. And yet, she was sure it wasn't. She looked at his arm, examining the wound more closely, backing away in surprise when she realized that the limb was mechanical. Bearing that in mind, she gripped the sword's handle, pulling it. A metallic groan sounded as it scraped against the metal of the Toa's arm, the rocking of the ship knocking her back slightly as it pulled free.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Weighing the sword in her hand, she looked toward the Toa as he stirred. Sanshou took several steps back, holding the sword out in front of her, aligned with the Toa's neck, as his eyes fluttered open. He gripped his head, taking a moment to gain his bearings before directing his orange-eyed gaze toward her. As the situation registered in his head, he slowly raised his hands, showing he meant no harm.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sanshou, of course, did not buy this in the slightest.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Who are you?" she asked, prepared to attack at the slightest hint of an aggressive response.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]To her surprise, the Toa answered as one might after waking up from a nap, even though he had clearly been in a fight earlier. "I'm Torith," he said, examining the sword she held more closely. He said nothing as he moved his eyes back up to her face. "Sorry you had to find me like this; usually I'm a bit more... professional."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Of course," Sanshou said, brushing this aside. "You mind telling me what happened here? The ship is empty--save for you."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"You and I," Torith corrected, frowning. "That's... odd."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"No kidding," Sanshou said. "Any idea where the rest of the crew went?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith thought for a moment, closing his eyes as he tried to remember what had happened. "I think it was a... pirate attack... Maybe," he said. "No... That can't be right... It was a pair of Toa--one black and purple, female, like a Toa of Gravity; the other red and black, male."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Another Toa of Fire?" Sanshou asked. Torith shook his head.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"No, no... Not Gravity or Fire..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Then what?" the Artanian asked.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"I... don't know," he admitted. "They weren't normal Toa--they didn't have normal elements. Not that I saw." Noticing the damage to his robotic arm, the Toa summoned a small flame in his hand, welding the hole shut as he continued. "Got the jump on us, but didn't kill anyone. Not that I know of, anyway. I tried fighting them off, but..." He looked around, genuine concern crossing his face. He looked at Sanshou again, his expression containing a mixture of panic and resolve. "I'm not sure what happened to the crew after that, or why they left me here. But I need to find them--they're my responsibility. I can't just leave them to whatever fate those fakers have in mind for them."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sanshou stared at him, considering his story. It certainly was convenient that this 'Torith' did not remember what had happened, especially when he was the only one who seemed to have avoided some grisly fate. Then again, there was no sign of the crew, and his emotions seemed real... She sighed, lowering the sword and holding out a hand. Torith grabbed it, allowing her to help him to his feet.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Sounds like slavers or something... I'll help you out," she said. "If your story is true... I know what it feels like to lose people to things you tried to stop. Come on--we're near Metru-Nui, so we can ask around there and look for any information that might be floating around."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Thanks," Torith said. As Sanshou turned, beginning to walk back up the stairs, he paused. "Say, uh... Do you mind if I take my sword back?" The Artanian looked at him, noting the empty scabbard as he indicated it, and then looking at the sword she was holding as he glanced at it. Hesitating for a moment, she handed the blade to him, watching while he slid it back into its sheathe. Nodding his thanks, he followed her up the stairs, the ship continuing on toward the small island...[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 03 2013 - 01:30 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#72 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 01:32 AM

IC (Sigjol)

 

His valiant little attempt at crafting a raft out of scrap metal had....not ended as he had expected. Sigjol stood in the half-flooded launched bay of his vessel, staring out of a huge hole gouged in the side of the ship. Moments ago he had launched a small test raft, to see if the waters were safe enough for him to travel upon in such a flimsy craft. Not even a few seconds later, a huge shark had emerged from the waves and eaten the scrap metal invention. The shark did not eat in small bites no, it had decided the raft was worth eating whole. Sigjol, oddly enough, was not at all comforted by the fact this shark was likely one of the least potent threats in the ocean. He knew of the massive Rahi that the legends spoke of, of the Dweller in the Deep. He was more convinced then ever that attempting to leave the island via a small craft was the height of folly.

 

Yet, the boat he had spotted earlier continued on it's course, unmolested by predators that called the sea home. Sigjol thought it was because of the size, most predators didn't attack something like that right away and by the time they were ready to strike, it was quite likely something else had already attempted to eat them. It was a theory of course, but a good one. Regardless, the boat, his only hope of rescue from this rock was drifting towards his refuge. He did not want to frighten the crew, cause them to flee. He would remain here in the landing bay. The craft's course would take it here. If it looked to be leaving, then he would fire off a shadow bolt...attempt to attract it's attention. At that point he would have very little left to loose indeed. To see hope born and then killed after so long without it would be more then he could take. 


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 01:55 AM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#73 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 12:16 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak held his hands up in a mock surrender, taking in the surroundings - Ga-Metru was a wreck.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Do you know where anyone else might be, if they're still alive?" he asked. "I was tracking Sanshou, but she's gone, and, well... that's pretty much it. My life has been pretty boring as of late - so many things I'd love to do, but nothing that will enable me to do them."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]The Matoran sighed and patted the Tumbler. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"And now some Toa made this thing twice its regular size, so I can't get back to Ta-Metru for awhile. Which means I'm stuck here, and to be honest, Ga-Metru is not a place I'd like to be stuck."[/color]


Edited by Sleepy iBrow Voltex, Jan 03 2013 - 12:16 PM.

  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#74 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 12:24 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"No; I don't." Kairan said, turning away from Vertak for the moment."That's a time that I've put behind me; and people I've put behind me. There was a time when I helped people; but that is over now. I'm retired from that now, and in doing so, I've cut ties with most of the universe; content to just wander. Even if some of the others were alive, I don't know where they are, and choose not to. It's best that way, since things aren't going to change." Kairan stated, a cold edge seeming to be in his voice as he said that."Besides; people die, that's the normal state of the universe; now people just die more." Kairan said, though Vertak would realize if he recalled what he said, that no-one had mentioned helping others, or even about the current state of the universe; almost as if someone were trying to convince themselves this was how things should be...OOC: Anyone wanna a potential rag-tag group? It could potentially be fun. =P
  • 0

#75 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 12:45 PM

OOC I think I would be.IC ThaneThane simply trudged on. What a boring life, wandering the city without purpose...
  • 0

#76 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 01:38 PM

OOC: I think I have a character (approved via PM for a few reasons; see my first Profile post) that I need to introduce.

 

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

From out of the darkness of a large amount of rubble nearby emerged a Ta-Matoran wearing a patch over one of his eyes and keeping himself wrapped up - no doubt due to the comparative coldness of Ga-Metru to Ta-Metru - in a blue cloak, the hood not wrapped up. He looked up to Kairan and Vertak and asked, "Excuse me, sirs? But did I by chance hear you mention Kai-Nam?"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#77 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 02:36 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan turned to look at the newcomer, the frown still on his face."What of it? Is there something you wish to know about that cursed place?" Kairan asked, obviously not pleased about that question.
  • 0

#78 Offline CHRIS PRATT

CHRIS PRATT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,756 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:35 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]Once upon a time, Vertak would have already been in battle with the newcomer - especially on Kai-Nam, it had seemed that he could not trust anyone until he had fought them first. He'd even trusted the likes of Dalmia and Lyxek for what they were and what he knew they would do more than he'd trusted his own fellow Team Zero members at times.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Hardly cursed, Kairan." Vertak said. "There are far worse places. No... Kai-Nam is just... empty. There's nothing left there. Nothing to do, nothing to get, nothing to live."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]He pointed to the newcomer.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"What is your name?" he asked. "My rather shockingly depressive friend - honestly, you're even worse than I am - goes by Kairan, and I myself am Vertak."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]He almost stuck the "once legendary former Dark Hunter" onto the end, but still people tended to take that the wrong way, much as they did everything these days. Better to allow their memories to be jogged by his actions, rather than his words. But the Ta-Matoran's interest in Kai-Nam, coupled with the appearance of Kairan, had lit something within Vertak... possibilities....[/color]


  • 0

b3_chapter_1.jpg


#79 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:44 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ga-Metru, Metru Nui[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kendour saw others. Who where they? Should he smash them? Would they looked better ground into the sidewalk? Favorably for them he was not in the mood to break them. He walked over to them instead. At nine feet tall he towered over the two Matoran and Toa.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Kai Nam?" He asked after some difficulty. "Me break it?" He asked. "Who you?"[/font]


Edited by Cosmic Titan, Jan 03 2013 - 03:45 PM.

  • 0

#80 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,909 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:46 PM

IC: Albenidal / Ta-Metru

 

"My name is Albenidal. And to answer the Toa's question, I wish to know what you know about Kai-Name. It is, after all, where I hear Ruaki first emerged. Where our present situation first became a problem."

 

He gave what could be described as a smirk. "You see, I've been trapped in this wreck of a city for a very, very long time, and know very little about what happened there. But perhaps you two are more... experienced? Perhaps you could tell me about how this began? So it can be stopped."

 

As Kendour came close, he looked up and said, "Ah, hello brute. We were just finishing our own introductions. You seem a bit late to the party."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users