Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Perpetual

RPG Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
227 replies to this topic

#81 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:48 PM

IC ThaneThe assembled beings would soon be joined by a fifth individual. Somehow, Thane's wanderings had taken him to the group. Still riding his Exo-Toa, he watched the others silently.

Edited by Constructman, Jan 03 2013 - 03:49 PM.

  • 0

#82 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:49 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]IC: Calerix (Bar)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]The bartender returned with a box, full of food, fresh, untainted water and other essential supplies. Taking it, and paying the being, she left. The box was grabbed by telekinesis, while her 'arms' rested on the bottom, as if it was being held. Exiting the building, (avoiding the sight of the bodies once more) Calerix scanned the area. She saw a much smaller crowd, most having vanished. The Toa simply ignored them, and headed on her way back to the docks. The Psionics user was planning to head off, leave behind this island.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]''City of Legends', it was once called... Ha, more like 'City of Laments' now.'[/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]OOC: Calerix open for interaction.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#83 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 17-December 05
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:53 PM

IC:

 

The darkness seemed to retreat as fire and electricity illuminated the room, knocking it farther back into the sewers. The two Toa were simply left standing there in silence. The only sound that could be heard was the dripping of water. Then, there was a blood curdling scream that seemed to bounce off the walls. It had come farther down the sewers and almost mockingly, the shadows in the sewers started to move away from the center, forming a path that was not covered in shadow. It went all the way down into the tunnel, far enough that they could almost see the end.

Now it was up to them whether they wanted to go on any farther.

 

Veran struggled to break free from the bindings that he had captured by. It was pointless though for the tentacles of dark energy only seemed to get tighter the more he resisted. He prepared to unleash a blast of air, but one of the tentacles wrapped around his mouth, covering it and making it unable for him to breathe. His next attempt at getting loose was to bite into the shadow, but his teeth nearly broke as a result. After that he simply continued to squirm and let out muffled cries. His cries stopped though when the tentacles dropped him into the filthy, green water of the septic system. Veran let out a few panted breathes before looking up.

 

“Don’t scream or resist,” A solid black figure commanded. He was the dark Toa who had sent the shadows after him. His eyes blazed red and he simply stared at Veran.

 

“Who are you!?” Veran asked.

 

“I am Toa Seraf. You can thank me for rescuing you from those Toa…” He muttered, turning his back on Veran and walking over to a dark corner in the room that they were currently in. He sighed and rolled his shoulders backward. “I am well aware that you have a scythe pointed to my back. Did you really think I would trust you?” He muttered, turning his head slightly to see Veran’s silver scythe aimed at his head, fully intent on taking it off. Before he could complete his swing, Seraf’s dark tentacles grabbed his limbs and held them straight. “The sewers are my home, Veran. They are filled with all manner of shadow and darkness, you cannot beat me here.”

 

Veran gritted his teeth. “I’ll find a way.”

 

Seraf then turned to face Veran and simply stared at him. “Why? I saved you. Those Toa would’ve sent you to the authorities. They would’ve then placed you in a jail cell or simply executed you enough times that your body keeled over. That is what they do to men like us.” He told Veran who had a confused look on his face. Seraf spoke to Veran like they were long lost brothers, but as far as Veran was concerned; he had never met this crazed shadow Toa before. “

 

“Men like us?”

 

Seraf chuckled, “Criminals, scum, murderers… whatever they call us now in the days of immortality. They believe us to be past redemption, but I am living proof that is not the truth. You too Veran can be redeemed for your past transactions, even for the lives you ruined earlier this day. II know of Demitia and her… state. If you simply give your life to Mata-Nui, I believe her and your souls can be saved…”

 

Although he was uncomfortable being held in place by the tentacles, Veran still managed to laugh. “Mata-Nui? What are you? Some kind of missionary? Your preaching to the deaf, man! Do you really think Mata-Nui would allow this? For death to be rejected, for the lives of his subjects to be ruined? Are you too blind to see it?” He asked Seraf who simply stared at him as if he didn’t see the point of Veran’s speech. “There is no Mata-Nui! There was only one god whoever lived in this universe and he was death! And now even he is gone!”

 

Seraf frowned, as if troubled by this. “You are wrong. Mata-Nui saved me for this reason. To help others find the path of redemption as I have. I took the lives of fifty men, women, and children in my service to Makuta. If I can be redeemed, so can you. You just have to see it.”

 

Veran continued to laugh. “Is that so? All I see is a madman living in the sewers and feeding off rats!”

 

Seraf shook his head, but Veran’s laughter only continued. His laughter bounced off the walls at the irony of all this.

 

Two madmen in the dark and only one of them sounded sane right now…


Edited by CAPUA, Jan 03 2013 - 03:56 PM.

  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#84 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:54 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]At the rate they were gaining new interested parties, Vertak figured they'd have the remaining (good/useful) population of Metru-Nui with them by sundown. He was now entering a situation that used to make him panic or trust less, but what was the point now? Besides, he still had one or two more deaths before he was eternally done for.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Kai-Nam... I believe Ruaki did emerge there first, yes, but to the rest of the universe his first well-known appearance was on the island of Gynel, while the Night Run was running." Vertak said, acknowledging the towering new figure's form with a small wave. "Yes, the two of us were there... and I'm afraid I can't help you. We were fighting against Lyxek and his Ring organization, a corrupt police force, and the God of Death himself... in retrospect, we were always going to lose. But we had a good try. Unfortunately, Lyxek knocked everyone out after his victory so that he could do his thing, and then he took every single clue there was. Except..."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak shook his head, not finishing the sentence. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Unless any of you has a way to Kai-Nam, that is. We might be able to search a couple of locations there and find clues to what happened after Lyxek took over."[/color]


  • 0

#85 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:02 PM

IC ThaneKai-Nam? Ruaki? Night Run? Thane simply stared at the group, not knowing what they were talking about. Finally, he said "... what? What is Ruaki? What was the Night Run?"
  • 0

#86 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:08 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan, while the others were talking, simply stared at the wall, but when Vertak mentioned about revisiting Kai Nam, kairan shook his head."Sorry; not interested. I've retired from that type of business, and have been for a long, long while... Yes, I used to investigate that before; but that time has passed. I already said that, Vertak." Kairan said, as he began to walk away.OOC: Someone stop him. =P
  • 0

#87 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:12 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ga-Metru, Metru Nui[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kendour understood well very little of what he heard. He heard Ruaki and stomped the ground with his right foot at the ground and left a hole.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"RUAKI!" He screamed in both rage and fear. He obviously knew that name.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]His face then twisted as if he were trying to... think. He grimaced not knowing what to say, or do or break.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I help. We break Ruaki?" He finally said in a childish tone. Clearly he didn't quite understand the situation.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"No puny Toa come too." He said as he opened his arms as if to try and give Kairan a hug.[/font]


  • 0

#88 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:17 PM

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

"Is it not simple?" he replied. "Get a large boat. There are plenty of sea vehicles large enough. Or air, if that's your fancy."

 

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

The two madmen in the sewers were soon greeted by the snap of a finger as a field of electricity formed around Levacius' hand, brightening the entire room, as he leaned against the wall nearest to them. "These sewers may be your home, but I've been known to break in to homes from time to time. I happen to have given your little toy here the option to leave in peace, but he decided a close shave would be a nicer reward."

 

He pointed to the floor. "This entire place is wet; the floors are damp and the ceiling dripping. Much of this is, in fact, covered in standing water. One wrong move and I swear to Mata-Nui I'll release the electricity I have gathered here and light this place up like Naming Day. I'm resistant enough to my own element that I'll probably survive, but you two... well, you will too, I guess. But I don't think that counts."

 

"Unless, of course, you hand over the Le-Toa."

 

OOC: I'm working under the assumption, based on how it was used in the story, that the mask of night vision is not a passive mask but must be activated to use. And that Seraf would have no reason to have it activated if Veran could see, thus meaning that he could easily see due to being more at home to the dark. Thus, it's just dark enough for him to slip in.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#89 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:18 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"Isn't he fun?" Kairan asked, with a chuckle, but shook his head."I don't see why I should help out; it's a suicide mission; the only difference is that we can't die." Kairan said, but paused, as he frowned, and thought of a way to get himself interested."I'll give you all one chance to convince me to join this rag-tag team. You all have to convince me to join... Not all of you have to necessarily be successful; but I'm giving each of you the opportunity to only use one word to convince me." Kairan stated, and looked at each of the gathered people with a frown."If you don't make your case, then you'll just have to find someone else, now, won't you?" Kairan said, essentially challenging them to come up with a good argument.OOC: Yes, yes, Kairan's mood and his challenge is directly inspired by the recent Doctor Who special; but I think it's a good test, and that one-word-challenge was a pretty unique thing.
  • 0

#90 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:25 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]"I'd prefer an airship if possible." Vertak said to Albenidal. "Faster, easier to maneuvre, and the like. As for you, Kairan..."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak pointed his staff at the Toa casually as he walked up to him.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"I'd just like to say that I have been curious for a very long time what would happen if someone were stuck living as a crumpled bit of metal after I was done messing with gravity's hold on them. Would you like to help me with this experiment, or would you like to come with us regardless and I can think of a word to convince you later?"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak was actually joking about the whole gravity bit, because there was no way he'd get out of that alive, and he doubted it was going to do the trick; but he did have a word handy regardless.[/color]


  • 0

#91 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:28 PM

IC ThaneBeing ignored... not a pleasant experience. "Hello?" Thane asked the group (Vertak and co). "What is this Kai-Nam you speak of?"
  • 0

#92 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:30 PM

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

The Ta-Matoran thought a moment and said, "Wait here for a few hours... I believe I can arrange something. And... Kairan, is it?"

 

He began to walk away, saying just one word - "Mortality."

 

OOC: I'll get the airship. Big enough to get the Tumbler in.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#93 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:35 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak relented momentarily, turning to Thane.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Kai-Nam... how have you not heard of it yet? Have you heard of Lyxek, or Ruaki? Kai-Nam is pretty much where everything happened that caused us to all be unable to die. It's also where..."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]He stopped abruptly, having caught himself before he spoke of The Sword. Covering his tracks, he spoke to Kairan again.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"I have a word. Granted, Albenidal here kinda stole my first one, but: Memories." he said, before speaking once more. "Another word: Time. Another: Adventure. Another: GetadepressedKairanoffhisbutttodosomethingwithhislifewiththerestofus."[/color]


  • 0

#94 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:39 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"At this point, it might not be that worse of an existence than what we live right now." Kairan said with a slight shrug, which indicated he wasn't entirely amused with the longer than a word quote, but did slightly smile at the joke. At least, what he assumed was a joke.We may have to have words later if he wasn't joking. Kairan thought; he was tempted to join, but still was inwardly convinced that it was just a death trap to go; especially back to Kai-Nam.///EID:T BLargh you ninjas. One moment, editing////EDIT: All you are ninjas. This takes place between the first Vertak post and the Thane post. =P

Edited by BZP Blade, Jan 03 2013 - 04:41 PM.

  • 0

#95 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:40 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ga-Metru, Metru Nui[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kendour thought and thought and said, "Matoran?"[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Toa where supposed to protect those right? He couldn't quite remember.[/font]


  • 0

#96 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:44 PM

OOC: Once again, all of you are ninjas. =P-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan mulled it all over for a moment, and then nodded; all of the words were very good. especially Kendour's word, surprisingly. After a few seconds, Kairan nodded once more."Right, then; what are we waiting for?" Kairan said with a smile, though whether he was totally back to his old self or not was a different question.
  • 0

#97 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:49 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]"Well, our friend Albenidal just ran off to get us an airship. Considering that he told us to wait here and that the only Metru that might have an airship is Le-Metru... we'll be here for a few hours. We might as well start making some plans now."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak walked over to the Tumbler and contemplated attempting to climb in, but thought against it as he turned back to his ragtag team of companions (minus the Ta-Matoran).[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"The first place we're going to need to visit is the Ring Headquarters... and I'll need to make a seperate stop by myself."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Team Zero Base... Zanth, or Rodax, I suppose, and Suya had many secrets in there. Perhaps they'd gathered some information on what Lyxek planned to do if he won.[/color]


  • 0

#98 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:18 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/Torith - Boat: "That... isn't Metru-Nui," Torith said as they emerged onto the deck. They were rapidly--well, as rapidly as a drifting ship could--approaching what appeared to be a small island, where another vessel--much larger than the one they rode--lay in wreck.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Indeed," Sanshou said, stopping at the starboard railing and inputting a command into the Niaka's remote control pad. "That ship has been there for... well, years. No one knows exactly what secrets it hides in it; and since we're already headed there, it might be worthwhile to investigate it." As she spoke, her mech descended from above, gripping the boat and gently assisting its movement by pulling it toward the nearest beach. "Your mysterious attackers might even be there for all we know."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"I suppose so," Torith said quietly, examining a nearby mast. He frowned. "Strange that they were so... orderly with their targets..." The Toa of Fire looked around at the rest of the deck. "You wouldn't even suspect a fight had happened..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"You're telling me," Sanshou said. Torith shrugged in response. "That only emphasizes how strange the situation is..." As the boat arrived at the islet, Sanshou moved to lower the ramp. Torith glanced at the mast again before following her, carefully making his way toward the beach.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"You never did tell me your name," he pointed out.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sanshou stepped off the ramp, stopping for a moment to examine the area, observing the sheer size of the broken ship's hull. "Sanshou," she said.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Sanshou... Well, pleasure to meet you," Torith said. Moving next to her, he summoned a small fire in his palm, abating the darkness being cast on them by the ship's shadow. He began walking forward, caution evident in his steps. "Be ready for anything."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#99 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:25 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"Right. Maybe the Garden might have some clues, too." Kairan suggested, as that appeared to be a major place for Ruaki, given their encounters there.
  • 0

#100 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 17-December 05
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:44 PM

IC: Seraf raised an eyebrow as the other Toa entered the cave. He supposed it was inevitable due to Veran’s incessant screams. Seraf simply frowned as Levacius threatened him. He was correct; this place was dripping with water. Most of the time Toa of Lightning preferred not to utilize their powers in water, but this Toa didn’t seem to pay any mind. Releasing a burst of electricity would most likely barbecue all of them. He looked down at Veran who had a wild grin on his face as if he was amused by this turn of events. Was he really worth it? Could his soul truly be saved? Perhaps the Toa’s words had shaken him up for he had never doubted Mata-Nui’s wisdom before. But, it was Mata-Nui who had brought him to rescue the Toa, so that he could redeem him.

 

Veran chuckled. “Oh my knight! Come to rescue me!” He exclaimed, voice dripping with sarcasm.

 

“Hand over the Toa of Air, you say? I am well aware of what he is… A murderer and a criminal, but is he not due his time in a court?” He asked the other Toa, appealing to his reason, his sense of justice. “I will take him to the authorities myself.”


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#101 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:55 PM

IC (Sigjol)

 

The ship had landed, it had not stayed on the course he had predicted and Sigjol was just having a ball imaging what immense creature had shifted and effected the tides. If that was indeed what happened, though considering how everything else had turned out for him of late, he was hesitant to expect anything but the absolute worse. The boat had made it to shore however and that was, in and of itself, a reason to hope. Moving slowly, hesitant to spend more energy this day, he headed out of the landing bay. He moved past crumbling control panels, dimly light computer readouts, faded and broken readout screens, his way was lit occasionally by flickering lights. An aroma of sea salt and dank metal permeated the area. He knew this place well, he had spent much time wondering these halls, wondering what had gone wrong. He had realized it in the end of course, for what little good it did.

 

He thought it was likely the crew would use one of the side entrances on the side of the vessel. Once the support crew had filed through them, now they collected dust and barnacles. Sigjol hoped to greet them there. The fast he found them the faster he would get off this dismal rock. He had been idle for far too long, now though, now he had options again. He was a shadow of his former self of course, but he still had his intellect and his cunning....and applied correctly, he would need nothing else. 


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 10:11 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#102 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:16 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

"Not that I think you're lying or anything, but you're lying through your teeth shadow walker. You're running under the impression that the authorities won't go after you. Of course, they'll probably go after me too, if I'm not careful. I reckon I have a higher bounty than he ever will, even if he continues a dozen a day."

 

"Whatever the case is, I'm not leaving without that Toa. I, the Griffon, most infamous sailor of the Silver Seas, command it!"

 

OOC: I'll just skip this forward a bit so we can get moving...

 

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

Twenty seven minutes later...

 

There was a rather loud sound breaking through the air. There was also a rather large object - an entire archives airship, heading forward at its full, almost completely unburdened speed as it moved over the buildings of Ga-Metru, and slowly began lowering itself down to just above them. The bottom part opened, folding in half and revealing a number of grabbing crane hooks that reached down, just barely stopping before they could get a hold of the Tumbler.

 

With that, a rope descended, and with it came sliding down a Ta-Matoran, his cloak being caught in the breeze as an elevator platform slowly made its way down nearby - the standard access route to get into such a vessel. Albenidal finished his slide and stopped to look at the others, before saying, "I hope you don't have too many other pieces of machinery as big as yours. And I certainly hope what you said about its current size is true as well."

 

He looked around. "Luckily, the captain of this is a... friend of mine. I'm sure the Archivists Guild won't miss one airship too much, with the large numbers they have. Still, it was a stroke of luck I was able to get one of this size so quickly. And quiet, too. The only other person here is, of course, the captain at the cockpit. He would rather not be disturbed, however, so we shall have the rest of the ship to ourselves on the way to Kai-Nam."

 

The Ta-Matoran smirked, and the elevator platform reached the ground. He turned to Verak and asked, "Permission to grab your oversized metal mayhem maker?"

 

OOC: I wonder if it's stolen.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#103 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:26 PM

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Ring HQ - Kai-Nam[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]The longer Kaytana watched this Toa, the more suspicious she became of him. He was quite unusual for his kind, utilizing furtive methods and possessing astounding apathy. The Skakdi couldn't determine what good this information would do for him and why he wanted it, though she couldn't complain if she still valued ownership of Lyxek's abandoned data.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]"I have several theories about that," she began, watching him carefully as he studied the throne. "Perhaps Lyxek transported his supporters with him to wherever gods reside for some reason and could only take a certain number of us, or he only needed a set amount. Maybe it wasn't Lyxek's doing at all, but rather the god Rhashahk taking his reviver's followers to reward them for resurrecting him... or simply remove those he saw as expendable after all was complete."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]She paused for a moment, reflecting on how uncertain the fates of her comrades were, before continuing. "As for the rest of us, I'd say they do the same as I -- whatever we felt like. We had fought and won gloriously, with our great leader ascending to godship. I suppose they could have also resumed a life of crime."[/color]


  • 0

#104 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:27 PM

OOC: But of course it is stolen! That makes things more exciting.

 

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]"Permission granted - lift that thing in... just be careful with it. It's valuable, and still after all these years one of the most technologically advanced land vehicles in the universe."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"That is a fine airship - it will do us nicely for our trip. Hopefully there's nothing left on Kai-Nam that's going to put it at risk."[/color]


  • 0

#105 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:33 PM

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

"Assuming things go according to plan, it won't matter." the Ta-Matoran thought to himself. "Now, then, I believe I must take your prized possession up."

 

The grappling hooks grabbed onto the Tumbler, and immediately the machine was slowly pulled up and into the airship, which closed up immediately upon his doing so.

 

He thought a moment. "Hmm, I seem to have forgotten my speeder. Ah, but it is not a big deal. I'm sure if there's anywhere to pick up a replacement vehicle, it would be the location of a racing course."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#106 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:42 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ga-Metru, Metru Nui[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"A flying thing!" He said as it approached. "Us go now?"[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He made his way over to the elevator platform not waiting for a response.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ring HQ[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Qui slowly made his way into the room and closer to the computer. He made sure to move in a nonthreatening way as he didn't want to fight. He just wanted information.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Once he got to the computer he looked it over and took in its appearance.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Simple enough I should be able to use it without much trouble.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: There is a whole world to explore and so far only Kai Nam and Metru Nui have people on them. I would send my other two characters to one of the two but I think I'll wait a little bit. Maybe send someone to Gynel or something.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Also my profiles post has been updated with a fourth profile. Don't worry it was approved by PM first.[/font]


  • 0

#107 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 10:06 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/Torith - Sigjol's Ship: Slowly, Toa and Artanian entered the ship, making their way through the old, abandoned halls. Dust lay thickly on the floor, evidence that, at the least, this portion of the base had not been traversed in years. Though there were some lights every now and then, these flickered weakly, leaving Torith's flame to illuminate the path ahead. Even so, Sanshou did not get the feeling that this place was entirely empty.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Doesn't look like this place has seen much action recently..." Torith said quietly. He paused as Sanshou moved in front of him, stopping to activate her mask. Noting the Ruru, Torith extinguished his flame. "See anything?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"No..." the Artanian answered, scanning the hall. As she used her mask, she noted movement further down as something approached. "Wait... There's movement... I can't tell what it is, though..." Unnerved by the way it moved--was the being injured? Or was it something... else?--Sanshou drew her sword. "It might a Feranaki..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]At this, Torith drew his own blade. "If it is, that means there are more nearby," he said. "Let's take it out and get back to Metru-Nui--they'll need to know about this."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]OOC: That'll be Sigjol.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Ring HQ, Throne Room: "So then... you don't know, either..." The Toa of Plant Life stopped his pacing, disappointment in his voice. "Very curious... Leader of the Ring fulfills his goal, brings about immortality... Disappears within an hour along with almost all of his agents, whether they were stationed on Kai-Nam or elsewhere... and left seemingly random individuals whilst taking with him not only his predecessor, but also the various Keys... That doesn't make sense..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]At this point, the Toa seemed to be speaking to himself, completely ignoring Kaytana as he rubbed the chin of his mask in thought. After several moments of this, he looked back at the Skakdi.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Do you think this endless life is worth living?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Elithes - Xia: Broken glass crunching under foot with every step. The crackle of moving rock as the wind blew through the wasteland that had once been home to so many Vortixx. Where once had stood unending factories now lay only endless piles of rubble, broken bodies of the still-technically-living inhabitants of the island dotting random spots, mixed in with the damaged corpses that had once been Feranaki. Elithes moved quietly through the shadows on the Xian road, careful of the placement of his steps, his pistol drawn and held aloft before him as he nervously observed the area.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]As much as he wanted to get off the island, the fact of the matter what that he couldn't. With an approach plagued by storms, it was little surprise that his ship had crashed here--no doubt through some influence of the god that he had twice opposed. What had caught him off-guard was the presence of the Feranaki. Though he had been led to believe that they no longer existed here, he had nevertheless been able to kill some and get away, unfortunately losing the opportunity to help the crew of his transport in the process. With the Wheel stuck in the ship, and with no way to call for help, it was left up to him to find a way out of this mess.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]He started and backed into a darkened alley as pile of rocks rolled down the wreckage of a building, upset by the wind. Seeing no sign of the undead, Elithes relaxed, continuing on. Though he had yet to die, he doubted it would be a pleasant experience, and as such was not eager to let it happen. And yet, he wasn't sure he could avoid it much longer.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]He sighed. Yet anozher vreason to miss Illuxio...[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 03 2013 - 10:06 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#108 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 10:18 PM

IC (Sigjol)

 

One of the lights flared to life briefly, illuminating Sigjol for a moment. He was an odd and somewhat melancholy sight. His armor was still impressive and one could still see the handy work of the skilled smiths that had crafted it so long ago. But between the still-gleaming portions of armor were ugly and crude patches of riveted metals. Scars and pitting had taken the splendor away from much of the armor as well. Sigjol saw one of the beings draw their weapon, an Atranian or a Toa if his memory was still working correctly. Then the second being, likely a second Atranian, drew a blade as well. Sigjol spoke then, his voice coming out as a low rasp, likely due to lack of use. "Stay your hand. I mean you no harm." The words sounded uncertain, which was to be expected as Sigjol had not spoken to another being in some time.


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#109 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,120 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 10:20 PM

IC ThaneThane said nothing, he just looked up at the ship. "Nice ship," he thought. "So we're going?"
  • 0

#110 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 17-December 05
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:05 PM

IC:  Seraf

 

Seraf frowned again at Levacius’s words. He would prefer not to do battle with this champion, but he was so head-strong, righteous, and stubborn that there was no other way around it. He was arrogant enough to believe that his threat about the lightning would be enough to stop Seraf in his tracks. “If there is no other way you can see it… Then fine.” He stated simply. “I must inform you of your disadvantage, though.”

 

Levacius raised an eyebrow. As far as he was concerned, there were no disadvantages. The battlefield was suited particularly for his abilities after all. It was then that he noticed it. The shadows on the wall had started to squirm and wiggle, as if being given life and the ability to move. They were becoming animate. His eyes turned back to Seraf who simply stood there with a slight smirk on his face. “You were correct. We are standing in an abundance of water which would no without a doubt blow us all to smithereens. It is not simple as that, though. We are also surrounded by darkness and darkness is my home. It is what I command, Toa Levacius. Every shadow in this room listens to my whispers and will do my bidding.” He stated dramatically, taking a step forward. “Do you really think you can beat me in my domain? My natural habitat? Are you truly that arrogant of a man?”

 

Seraf then proceeded to nod, “Ah, but of course you are. I made no moves as you commanded, but failed to see that the shadows are controlled by mind.” He told the other Toa. Behind Levacius was a spear composed of dark energy. It had been manifested through the wall behind Levacius and now the long spear was only an inch away from his back. If that wasn’t enough, the shadows on the walls had become spears as well, all pointed directly at Levacius. They were ready to be launched at the slightest hint of Levacius unleashing his electrical power. Even if he were to be hit, they’d be launched through his body, killing him along with Seraf.

 

Veran chuckled, “Ooh, this is going to be good.”


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#111 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:20 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

Levacius stepped away and laughed. "You think I hadn't already figured that? But you grossly misinterpret the situation. You're not the first shadow user I've fought. There's only one thing here that doesn't make sense."

 

He stopped, and narrowed his eyes, while his face turned deathly cold and serious. "I never told you my name. And there is only one person knows what my name is, and she's a person I trust more than anyone else. Now, before I was interested in the air Toa. But this... this is something that goes far beyond catching a single petty criminal."

 

The Toa of Lightning drew his sword and aimed it at Seraf with his right hand, while sending an even stronger electrical surge through his left hand that was enough to completely illuminate the area around him, dispelling the darkness though at a rather hefty cost of his elemental energy (comparatively, that is to say).

 

"You have... five seconds to explain yourself."

 

There was a slight hum in the air. Levacius was generating something very, very dangerous - a surge of electricity that would fly out of himself and strike everything in the room, supercharging everything in it. He would survive, of course, with his own resistances to his element. When he willed the burst to go off, it would be less lucky for everyone else.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#112 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:43 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/Torith - Sigjol's Ship: The edge of Torith's sword became alight with soft flames, just bright enough to illuminate the newcomer. The Toa of Fire frowned as he observed the being, lowering his sword slightly.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Well, you aren't a Feranaki," he said, sounding slightly relieved, though there was still a certain degree of unease in his voice. "Who exactly are you, though?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"And what are you?" Sanshou added. Unlike Torith, she hadn't lowered her blade. Whether it was because of Sigjol's strange appearance or because the dark simply made her tense was uncertain. Regardless, she eyed the weakened Makuta suspiciously. "And what are you doing in a place like this, especially with Metru-Nui so close by?"[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#113 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:49 PM

IC (Sigjol)

 

Sigjol sighed, he had suspected this question would come up when he located his rescuers and somehow he doubted his species reputation had improved in the intervening years. If it had, he would be expecting a group of sharks to jump out of the ocean and sing show tunes as they were sailing off the island. "I suppose there is little point in lying. I will kill two Nui-Rama with one stone then. I am Makuta Sigjol." He paused for a moment. "I rather suspect you know the answer to that." He walked closer to the beings, catching a bit of the light they were seeing by. "I am quite afraid I am...not in the best of health." His voice was low and he spoke slowly, trying out the words.


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 11:58 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#114 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 19-May 07
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 01:32 AM

OOC: Not checking BZP for two days really puts a toll on things, but it's to be expected.IC - Gargh, Ga-MetruThings certainly moved quickly. The little group of spectators had dispersed, not that it bothered Gargh too much. He could still hear each and every one of them, since he removed his shield of silence. Once he was a feasible distance away from the blast radius, of course.Decisions decisions. He stood up, overlooking the bay. I should really get myself a nice little vehicle. Shame that Ga-Metru is famous for its boats; Boats can't cross land too well.
  • 0

#115 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:12 AM

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/Torith - Sigjol's Boat: Sanshou's face lit up with surprise at this. Slowly, she lowered her weapon, staring at the Makuta before her with a new light in her eyes. "So the stories are true, then," she said quietly. "At least, some of them. I take it you're the same Makuta who tried to fight against Ruaki when he first returned? Or, at least, the one the legends speak of..." The Artanian trailed off in thought. It was a well-known fact that the Brotherhood of Makuta had collapsed upon itself at the onset of immortality. Already a naturally-prideful race, the majority of the species had stopped believing in their kinship once they learned that they could not be killed, allowing their alliances to dissolve into civil war. What Makuta remained these days were either too weak to effectively rebuild the organization or too smart to miss the folly in the idea itself; for if some other force did not attempt to stop them, then surely Ruaki himself would.[/color]

 

He paused for a moment. "I rather suspect you know the answer to that." He walked closer to the beings, catching a bit of the light they were seeing by. "I am quite afraid I am...not in the best of health." His voice was low and he spoke slowly, trying out the words.

 

[color=#003366;]"I can see that," Sanshou said. Taking a step closer, she paused, sheathing her blade and then approaching slowly, so as to better examine Sigjol's damaged armor. "You must not have had much of a chance to find a blacksmith in years, judging from the condition you're in..."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#116 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 11:03 AM

IC (Sigjol)

 

Now that was a surprise, of all the things Sigjol had expected to come from his dismal failure, having legends speak of him was not high on the list. Of course, what those legends said about him was a different matter. Though judging from the reaction of his rescuers, Makuta were quite rare now. Sigjol didn't need to be a seer to guess at what happened to many of his comrades. "That rather depends on the legend I'm afraid. I did attempt to defeat the God of Death with this vessel." He spread his arms and gestured to the walls on both sides of him. "I won't insult your intelligence by telling you how that attempt ended." When one of the beings, the female Atranian, commented on the sorry state of his armor, he nodded. "That is to be expected, I have been trapped here since my defeat."


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#117 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,782 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:40 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak stopped before entering the airship, deciding that a voyage such as this one - for the all the possibilities it entailed for the future - deserved a ship with a name... a legendary one. Thankfully, Vertak was able to pluck such a name out of his head, and one that matched Kai-Nam as he'd known it to boot.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"If you would all allow me, I would christen this airship."[/color]


  • 0

#118 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:58 PM

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

"Christen away." he replied. "I see the name of Airship 443-B Model D ID#43275 to be a pretty dull one, and too much of a mouthful to remember. I'm sure you have something better."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#119 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 17-December 05
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:25 PM

IC: Seraf

 

The room was now incredibly quiet besides the rhythmic hum of a Toa about to unleash an electricity bomb on everyone in the room. There was something else in the air besides electricity, though. There was tension. The entire situation had changed as Seraf had revealed something that he wasn’t exactly supposed to know about it. The Toa of Shadow shook his head. He hadn’t meant to say the Toa’s name. He had only learned of it a few days ago after all, when he had been tracking the men he’d hired, along with Veran. “I live beneath this city… Toa Levacius.” He said it again, simply because he knew that it elicited emotional reaction. “I hear everything from the very breathes you all take to the lies whisper late at night to comfort yourselves in the bed. Mata-Nui called me to you two. I’ve been watching both of you for sometime…”

 

“I even know of Veran’s lost love, Demitia.” He said looking down at the Toa of Air who was sitting crouched on the ground. He looked a little too comfortable in the water that Levacius had just threaten to shock them with. However, Seraf’s words managed to get a reaction out of him. He turned again and simply stared at him, his eyes widened. He too had a secret that he preferred to protect. “The Great Spirit considers you two very important and for that, I had to rescue Veran before you killed him or locked him away.”

 

“If you want too take out your wrath, feel free to do it.” He told Levacius and then he raised both of his arms to his side as if he was allowing him to attack. “I assure you that I will survive and most likely Veran will as well. If focused enough, his Mask of Intangibility should be enough to get him through the situation. As for myself…” It was then that Seraf became consumed by shadow, it crawled over every inch of his armor, insulating from head to toe like rubber. When it was finished, he took a step forward, an all-black Toa.

 

“This is my armor. Unleash your attack if you wish. It’ll only hurt you, Levacius.”


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#120 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,925 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:37 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

Seraf never even got past saying, "This is my..." before Levacius coughed and loudly said in the middle, "Kane'thira.", a rather rude and slang term from Stelt having to do with Kane-Ra.

 

"There's only one thing you said right in that statement - and that's that Mata-Nui favors me. I've got no proof of it, but I'm not dead yet, and I've killed worse than you. Heck, I killed a giant mass of tentacles covered in eye-balls. It might have been prettier than you, as a matter of fact."

 

"But I'll tell you this right now - Mata-Nui doesn't talk to you. He doesn't talk to you, or me, or anyone. And he darn well isn't going to start now. So hide behind your armor, but it won't save you. I don't have to hit you to kill you. And I have quite a bit more patience, I would reckon."

 

He actually didn't really want to get in this fight. But he figured that with the light around him, and the danger he posed, all attention was fixed on him. All he needed was for that fire Toa from earlier to catch up, and he could abandon this elemental stand off and get up close and personal where he belonged.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users