Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Perpetual

RPG Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
227 replies to this topic

#121 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,022 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:41 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik Raktu - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A Toa walked out of the dark, fire engulfing his right hand, casting a warm glow around him, like an angelic halo. If angels came with cold glares and wolfish smiles, that it.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Shadows? That's all you've got," the being shouted across the sewer, the sides of his mouth adjusting themselves to transform into a sneer, "You really think that's going to protect you?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A touch of danger entered his voice, "You're not the first person to ever come up with that strategy against me. Others have tried."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With that, Calik Raktu, defender of Metru-Nui, hurled the orb of flame he had in his hand at Seraf, already reaching for his firework revolver to follow up.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#122 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:49 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

With the sudden appearance of his backup, Levacius grasped the hilt of his sword with both hands and channeled all of the electrical energy he had generated into his sword, releasing a powerful beam of electrical energy that would, with lightning speed, slice through the dark armor covering Seraf and get through to the person below.

 

OOC: Unless shadow magically gained the power to gain the chemical composition of rubber. Which I doubt.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#123 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:30 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: Sadly, due to problems with the forums/my new computer, I'm unable to select different colors. So, for now, I'm stuck like this. <_< Oh, andCalerix is open for interaction.[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix (Streets)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Toa continued walking back towards the docks, peering over a large box full of supplies as she moved. The crowd had been left behind, much to her relief, mainly because she had absolutely no reason to trust any of them at all, and she wanted her head attached to her shoulders, thank you very much. Calerix turned a corner and smiled, the docks were but a street away. She continued on, wanting to get moving as soon as was possible.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#124 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:06 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]"I do." the Matoran said over his shoulder. "The Ybrus."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]That was certainly a name to not be thrown around, and Vertak didn't christen the airship that lightly; part of it was him summoning some of the past Kai-Nam back to himself in preparation, some of it was the legends associated with that name, particularly the Sword, and part of it was Vertak testing everyone in the group to see how they reacted.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]All in all, the airship's new name did just about every single job Vertak could have wanted it to. [/color]


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#125 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:26 PM

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Ring HQ - Kai-Nam[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]The Skakdi found it difficult to understand what this Toa was up to. He seemed far too sly to be the typical hero that most turned out to be, so perhaps he was the agent of an organization like the Dark Hunters, hunting for information for employer? Regardless of his motives or profession, she continued to provide him with an answer for each inquiry of his.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]"Hardly," Kaytana began, facing the Toa, "though it has its benefits at times, depending on who you are. Most people don't need to fear death as much as before, as do I. Personally, I find the eternal nature of our lives prolonging the torments of others quite entertaining."[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 04 2013 - 07:45 PM.

  • 0

#126 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:45 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan nodded."Sounds like a good name to me." Kairan said, looking over at Vertak curiously, not sure why he chose to give that name, when he had seemingly been trying to keep it secret a little earlier.
  • 0

#127 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:55 PM

IC: Thane

"Ybrus?" Thane said, rolling the strange word over his tongue. "Hm,"


  • 0

#128 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 06:02 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ga-Metru, Metru Nui[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Ship named. Now go us quickly." said Kendour still standing on the elevator platform waiting for the others.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ring HQ, Kai Nam[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Qui took out a fancy USB drive and looked for a place to place it so he could copy this computers files onto the disk. But he was having trouble for whatever reason.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Sorry to be a bother but do either of you happen to know where this computer's port is?" Said the Toa of Earth; his voice was rather weak from lack of use but still had a deep rumbling quality and furthermore his voice lacked any emotion. But such was to be expected from such an introverted, guarded individual.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Khazhero soared over the island in relative silence. He was in search of information and technology. And even with the island in ruins it was still a place that harbored both.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]As if by chance he happened to see something moving. He descended closer to ground level and slowly spun around looking for what he had spotted from above. He hoped that if he really did see someone that they would be able to help him find what he hoped would be here.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Hello?" He cautiously called out.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: After asking for more people to be on more islands it would be a shame to ignore whatever is happening on Xia and Khazhero seems better fit to be there than Cur would have been. :P[/font]


  • 0

#129 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 06:07 PM

IC: Albenidal / Ga-Metru

 

The Ta-Matoran nodded. "A good name. Once you're all on the platform, I'll raise it up and we can begin the trip."

 

With that, he yanked down on the rope he had descended from, apparently activating some mechanism which cause the rope to suddenly pull up, bringing him back up onto the airship.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#130 Online Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 07:34 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Sanshou/Torith - Sigjol's Ship: "Trapped on a broken ship with no way to get help... I know how that goes. Not fun," Torith said. The Toa of Fire ran his hand along the blade of his sword, 'pulling' the flames there onto his palm. Sheathing the weapon, he looked around the hall. "Not a bad place, though I imagine you're getting bored here..." He looked at the Makuta. "That's why you intercepted us, right?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Elithes - Xia: "Hello?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Elithes halted at the sound of a voice above him, stopping as he slipped into the darkness again. Presently, a being appeared--robotic in nature, judging from his appearance; Elithes could not help being reminded of Illuxio as he studied it--spinning slightly in the air as he searched for... something. Elithes himself, perhaps, if his call had been any indication. The Matoran breathed heavily, regaining his breath as he mulled over what to do--step out and hope this person was friendly, or head another way and avoid a possible hostile?[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]From past experience, he knew the latter to be the better idea, and so began to quietly move backward, down the alleyway. As he slunk further into the shadows, however, Elithes became aware of an unfortunately familiar snarling noise coming from above him. He looked up, the HUD of his helmet creating a bright red box around the Feranaki-infected Matoran as it dropped down with a monstrous roar, slamming its tentacles toward him. Elithes rolled out of the way, into the street, and raised his pistol, firing off several bursts of plasma in rapid succession. The thing had barely righted itself when the bolts hit, beginning to eat away at its armor and flesh whilst knocking it back, giving Elithes time enough to activate his jump pack. He shot forward, impaling the bulbous Infection Form in its chest with his bayonet, causing its host to seize up for a moment before falling backward.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Elithes panted, pulling his blade from the body with a sickening noise. Figuring that the fight had alerted the newcomer--and worse--he turned to the robot, waiting to see what it would do.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Ring HQ, Throne Room: "I see..." the Toa of Plant Life said. "That's all I need. Thank you for your time." He gave a short bow to the Skakdi before beginning to walk toward the exit. Once he reached the door, he stopped, looking back at her and Qui. "Be on your guard if you intend to stay here much longer--the Feranaki linger."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Without another word, he activated his mask, disappearing into the darkness of the hall.[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#131 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 07:43 PM

IC (Sigjol)

 

"Correct. I have been trapped here for a long while and I wish to...." He paused, certain the he would not be believed considering the not unjust reputation his species had. ".....let us say I cannot treat the illness so I will settle for treating the symptoms. I failed to defeat the God of Death, but I hope to undo some of the damage it has caused." He paused again, assembling his thoughts. "For what little that is worth in my current condition. You are welcome to any salvage you can scrap from this vessel...it is the least I could do." And he had learned that giant floating airships, despite the amount of firepower they could bring to bear, were also astoundingly easy targets for, say, a looming God of Death. 


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 04 2013 - 07:50 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#132 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 07:45 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"'Go us'? Don't you just love our friend here?" Kairan repeated with a chuckle, finding the big guy humourous in some way."But he's right; we should leave now." Kairan said, as he climbed onto the airship.
  • 0

#133 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 08:19 PM

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Kai-Nam - Ring HQ[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]"What a stange Toa," Kaytana blurted out as soon as he disappeared. But whatever his desire for knowledge, at least she had the information she had come for. With the PDA-like device safely stowed away on her person, she redirected her attention to the other being present in the room. "Speaking of which..."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]The Skakdi dashed over to the remaining Toa with suprising speed, her sword unsheathed and poised to hack into his neck once she was close enough. "I'm afraid your too late there, pal," she intoned. "Our stealthy and absent friend removed pretty much anything of worth from them." For a moment, she comtemplated her answer to that last question, before continuing. "You know, I haven't gutted one of your kind in a while, and since he's gone, all I have left is you."[/color]


  • 0

#134 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 08:34 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]"Everyone on board?" Vertak asked as he too stepped onto the elevator to enter the airship.[/color]


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#135 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 08:38 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ga-Metru, Metru Nui[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Here yes." Said the brute.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ring HQ, Kai Nam[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Thanks for the warnings." replied Qui as the mysterious Toa left.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Ah there it is..." Said the Toa absentmindedly as he inserted the USB drive and started to tap keys. He quickly copied all the files he could onto the drive and then unplugged it.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He turned as he heard the other being move. A shield of earth erupted from his right hand.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"If you so desire we many fight but I have more intel to gather for my employer. So I can't stay too long."[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The entire building shook as his powers forced the ground around the base to quake.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Was the Ring HQ in a mountain or was it a fortress or something else? I can't quite remember.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He heard a roar, a crash and various other sounds from a nearby alleyway. He instantly turned his attention in that direction. Khazhero's yellow eyes curiously watched as a Matoran fought and defeated a Feranaki by the looks of it.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Greeting Matoran. Do you require assistance?" Asked the robot not wanting to be rude or blunt. His goals might not be a total secret but there was no point spilling them to all he passed. He descended to only a foot or two above the ground. The front end of his surfboard pointed toward the ground. From the board seemed to emanate a slight silver-grey glow that surrounded the rider as well.[/font]


  • 0

#136 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 09:06 PM

OOC: According to its description in the Day Run topic, Ring HQ is built into the base of the mountains east of City, and extends throughout the range.

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Kai-Nam - Ring HQ[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]Kaytana regarded the rumbling not as a threat, but as a signal for Feranaki that there were beings here to assimilate. Perhaps it would be best to depart before any could arrive, and let them have this Toa for all etenity. Yes, a fine idea...[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]"Very well," she replied, eyeing Qui's earthen buckler. The runes of her raised blades aglow with green light, dozens of strong vines sprang from his creation to entangle the Toa and restrain him in a tight hold. "Enjoy the surprise!"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]Normally, the Skakdi would have at least attempted to torture her prey, concocting terrible plant toxins or the like, but instead she sprinted for the entrance to the throne room, hood drawn over her head as she, too, faded into the darkness of the hallway.[/color]


  • 0

#137 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 09:27 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ring HQ, Kai Nam[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The vines covered Qui and he struggled to fight the pain they caused as they tightened around him. He breathed slowly and deeply trying to focus. And then earth erupted from all the surfaces on his body cleansing him of those vile vines.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well that was strange...[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Activating his mask he started to float up. He then pushed himself along the ceiling hoping not to be noticed and making as little noise as possible. He quickly doubled checked the USB drive and made sure it was still okay before leaving as quickly as possible.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]I have other things to do...[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Okay I was thinking it was in a mountain but wasn't sure. Thanks. :)[/font]


  • 0

#138 Online Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:15 AM

[color=#003366;]OOC: The Ring HQ is also the entirety of the mountain closest to East District of City. Just to clarify. :P[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Torith/Sanshou - Sigjol's Ship: Torith and Sanshou contemplated this for a moment. While the latter's expression remained curious, Torith looked uneasy at the prospect of transporting a Makuta. Sanshou noticed this, looking at him. Giving the Makuta a sign to wait a few moments, she pushed the Toa back down the hall and into an empty room, out of earshot of their neighbor.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Something wrong?" she asked.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"It's just..." he said quietly. "I don't have a particular fondness for Makuta ever since my home island was destroyed. Offers of help from Makuta tend to seem benign at first, and then the next thing you know, they've summoned four of their buddies to your island and have started tearing it into separate sections." He shrugged. "I'm not saying this one can't be different, but with things how they are, and how weak he seems... Trusting him may not be the best idea."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]He did not need to say what he meant for Sanshou to understand. Endless lives meant that Sigjol could potentially absorb them using his Shadow Hand power, regaining strength while they 'respawned,' continuously doing so until he was back to his old self. It wouldn't be the first time such a thing had happened--there had been stories of a Makuta named Taverus who had done just as much, until the villagers of Iikol had led a revolt against him. Still, no other Makuta had so actively fought against Ruaki...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Normally, I'd agree," Sanshou said. "But..." She looked back at the doorway. "Were you on Kai-Nam when all this began? I was. I saw everything--I know what our God of Death's power is like, and it's not pretty. As dangerous as it may be, Sigjol may be the only being in the universe that has fought him head on since his return to strength--and I know plenty of people who would be interested in that knowledge."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith's expression did not change as he continued to look at her. Finally, he relented. "Do what you think is right."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sanshou nodded. Leading the way back into the hall, she waved for Sigjol to follow. "Our ship is this way," she called. "If you're ready to leave, we can head out now."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#139 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 01:47 PM

IC (Bristle, Kai-Nam)

 

Unbeknownst to any of the beings in the room, someone had been watching them with varying degrees of amusement and detached analysis. The beings that populated this universe were fascinating. In the Horde the only constant was discipline and death but here things were infinitely more interesting. The plots were longer, the intrigues darker and more ambitious then merely seizing control of a horde. Of course, some things never changed, many beings were slaves to their emotions and urges, much like many of his kin. The Skakdi for example. She gained nothing from attacking that Toa and might have gained a shield against the Consumers if she had made nice. One part of his job was observation and Bristle liked to think he excelled at that. The Skakdi was a psychopath and one who didn't understand long-term planning very well. Bristle was tempted to discount her as a threat all together, psychopaths were quite predictable. He'd killed enough of them to know that. 

 

The Toa, Qui, had withdrawn something from the computers before he had left. Data. That was why Bristle had been sent here, to observe, report and acquire knowledge. The Toa likely had some valuable information on that drive....which meant Bristle would have to acquire it. Bristle had been clinging to the top of the ceiling, watching all the beings below for some time. Slowly but surely he began to move again, tailing Qui as silently as was possible. He would attempt to steal the drive and determine it's contents if possible, if not he would stun the Toa and make off with it anyhow. Wouldn't do to leave to the tender mercies of the Consumers however. Better to wait until he reached a secure area and then strike.

 

IC (Sigjol)

 

A mixture of relief and gratitude flooded across Sigjol's face. Needless to say, the expression looked quite unnatural on a Makuta and one got the impression that someone, somewhere, had just become a monkey's uncle. He nodded. "I have no wish to linger here. Thank you. If you had not stumbled upon me...the isolation would likely have driven me quite mad." Sigjol eyed his rescuers, only one of them was an Atranian contrary to his earlier observations, the other was Toa of fire from the looks of it. Likely one that had experience with being shipwrecked if his comments were any indication. "By all means, lead the way." He could guess what the two had discussed and couldn't really blame them for it. The fact they were rescuing despite any reservations spoke to their character. Sigjol had not been all that different from his kin once and it had taken a beating from a God to knock some perspective into him. 


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 06 2013 - 02:02 AM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#140 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 01:54 PM

IC Thane"Here."

Edited by Constructman, Jan 05 2013 - 01:54 PM.

  • 0

#141 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:11 PM

IC: As fire and lightning shot forward, so did shadow. Instinctively after he saw the fireball flying at him, Seraf had released the shadow armor that protected him. It flew outward from his body like a gigantic bird, a raven of darkness that slammed directly into the forces of light. Of course, the shadow was overpowered by the attacks for it was two elements against one, but it managed to hold off the attack for long enough that Seraf and Veran could move out of the way as the weakened attack flew past them and destroyed the wall that was behind them. They cast glances out of the sides of their eyes, never taking an eye off Levacius. The wall had been vaporized by the attack.

 

Veran gritted his teeth, “Now this doesn’t mean I’ve joined the Church of Mata-Nui or whatever you’re preaching, but I’ll side with you if it means I get to survive.” He told Seraf, pulling out his scythe. “Feel free to handle the Toa of Fire; I want my rematch with the Toa of Lightning!” He said with a wild grin plastered on his face. Seraf seemed a little disturbed by it, but the Toa of Shadow did nod. He cast his glance over to Calik who was preparing to fire a shot at him. “Do you mind if we take our fight into another room?” He asked politely, shadow forming around his body once again as a kind of protective barrier.

 

Meanwhile, Veran landed over by Levacius and smirked, “We can now finish our little battle!” He said excitedly.  


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#142 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:29 PM

IC: Vertak, Ga-Metru:

 

[color=#800080;]With everyone aboard the Ybrus, Vertak signalled and the elevator was raised, shutting them all into the airship. After a brief moment, the massive airship began to slowly rise into the air.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Metru-Nui Coliseum:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Hey Artorre, have you found the best Vahki nest to reactivate first?" [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]The voice belonged to an admittedly stunningly beautiful Matoran of Lightning, who as always appeared as if the sea itself had given birth to her. She herself was examining some of the computer panels in the room they were occupying right now, checking some useless archival schematics.[/color]


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#143 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,022 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:45 PM

IC:[color=#b22222;] [/color][color=#b22222;]Calik Raktu [/color]-[color=#b22222;] [/color][color=#b22222;]Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A smug grin shone on Calik's face as Seraf barricaded himself inside an orb of darkness. If his earlier endeavour was any indication, then firing straight at the sphere would be futile, and would only succeed in weakening the Toa of Fire. So, perhaps a more... indirect route was required.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Priming his fireworks revolver, he braced his legs, thumbing the trigger, letting a metal capsule about the size of his fist fly across the dark sewer. Barely a second would've passed before it collided with the protodermis underneath Seraf, where it would explode in a brilliant array of colours and other sparkly things. And, y'know, fire and rock and water. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]And maybe some body parts.[/color]

 

-Void

 

 


  • 0

#144 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:45 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

"Good. I've been looking forward to a good fight." Levacius replied, drawing his second sword and moving closer to Veran. "Let's see how good you are in a real one."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#145 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 04:23 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Metru Nui Coliseum:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Artorre stared at a map of Metru-Nui. "I like this one," he said, pointing to a dot in Ta-Metru. Noticing a bit of hot pink showing through the black paint on his gauntlet, he clasped his hands behind his back and swore under his breath. "Easily defensible. Being in Ta-Metru, weapons, Kanoka and Kanohi were made nearby and we might be able to scavenge some if needed. In all likelihood, however, we won't be met with any more opposition than a rahi infestation. And there's not many other factors than that, so really we could go anywhere. As long as it's in Ta-Metru. And it's this one."[/color]


  • 0

#146 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 08:58 PM

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]IC: Kai-Nam - Ring HQ Entrance[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]Kaytana emerged from the shadows present beyond the entrance to the Ring base, where the daylight poured into the open doors and over her cloaked figure. [/color][color=rgb(51,102,0);]The snow gently drifting around her, the Skakdi trudged over to where she had parked her vehicle, intent on leaving this now desolate island. Once mounted on the speeder and its systems active, she checked the Toa's PDA to make certain it functioned before stowing it away again and gripping the handles.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(51,102,0);]The layers of settled snow blanketing the Eastern Barrens did not stir as her speeder floated above them at a moderate speed. This island, although offering an abundance of secluded areas and silence, was not the proper place to study Lyxek's data. If Feranaki still dwelt on its frozen surface, than she was sure not to remain anywhere near their residences any longer. She would simply have to examine the information someplace else. [/color]


  • 0

#147 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 09:28 PM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak turned to Albenidal and Kairan - speaking to both.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"From what I know about airships, even one of this size can't get us all the way to Kai-Nam in one go. I say we go as far as we can before we stop - Mata-Nui knows what we'd find on an island like Xia - and then we'll have to stop for fuel."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]OOC: Allow this, if you will. iBrow has a plan.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Metru-Nui Coliseum:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Sounds like a plan." she said. "If we do run into anyone however, might I suggest that we talk first? I like to get to know people before I consider sentencing them to an eternity lying on the ground."[/color]


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#148 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:35 AM

IC: Albenidal / The Ybrus

 

"Thankfully, it's a Metru-Nui airship. If there's one good thing this blasted city does, it's make Kanoka disks. I would know, seeing as I've made more of them into Kanohi masks than I care to count." Albenidal replied. "Since this thing maintains lift using Kanoka of levitation and weight, all it needs to do is propel forwards. That should give us another three, four times the standard distance of airship. And since I dumped all of the excess weight..."

He gave a sligthly unsettling smirk when he said that.

 

"... we should have some speeds on the level of a Xian-Tech transport as well. I'll check on the captain periodically to make sure we're going on the right course and still have enough fuel. You are right; we will have to stop for fuel. If not to get to Kai-Nam, but to have enough to make a quick getaway out and return to our fuel stop before heading elsewhere. If we head elsewhere. I suppose we could spend one hundred thousand years combing one of the continents. Or half a continent, if we're thourough."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#149 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:42 AM

IC: Metru-Nui Sewers

 

Seraf growled in anger as a capsule sprang forward from the gun. He was annoyed with the fact that he was being shot at, but the Toa of Shadow was not exactly invulnerable to bullets either. As he had done before when the Toa attempted to attack him with their combined fire and lightning, Seraf let the shadows shoot out from his body. He did on a smaller scale this time, in the form of miniature bullets of darkness that sprayed down on Calik. As one of them collided with the projectile, it resulted in a minor explosion. Seraf took the opportunity that the explosion had created and swiftly he moved through the darkness with relative ease. Before long, he appeared behind Calik and leaped at him, attempting to knock Calik’s revolver out of his hand and wrestle him to the ground.

 

He was assisted by the shadow tentacles that crawled out of from the darkness and reached for his limbs. Seraf wanted to end this as quickly as possible and peacefully as well. While a former murderer and serial killer, Seraf didn’t believe in taking lives anymore. Mata-Nui had shown him another path and it was one that including showing mercy to one’s foes.

 

Veran on the other hand was perfectly fine with trying to kill his enemies. As he and Levacius eyed each other for the second time today, Veran focused on what he knew about the Toa of Lightning. He was quick on his feet and had counterattacks for nearly everything… before Veran had been occupied on escaping, though. Now Veran knew that there would be no other way out of the fight besides defeating him. While Levacius was quite confident in his abilities, Veran believed that the man had his weaknesses. Everyone had them. Everyone could be broken down into pieces. It had happened to him after all. Veran looked at the water that he was currently standing in. It was Levacius’s main advantage right now due to his ability to electrify it. He needed to get rid of it right now. Building up energy inside himself and as Levacius came closer; he released the energy he was holding within himself and into a giant funnel of air. He sucked the water up into the air vortex he was creating and anyone who tried to come close would merely be knocked back. Finally, he was finished collecting all the water and it simply dissipated into nothing. Now the sewers were dry and the floor could be felt again.

 

Veran glanced over to Levacius and laughs, “Now that’s better isn’t it?”


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#150 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:48 AM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

"Yes, the mist feels quite good on my face." Levacius replied, with a smirk. "I'm interested to see how you handle yourself with a blade, air Toa. Even if you chose the most foolish and cliched weapon in all of history."

 

With that, Levacius opened the fight with a diagonal, upwards slash from the left with his right hand blade, stepping forward with his right foot and moving into melee range with Veran as he did so.

 

OOC: The only weapon worse than a scythe is using two swords. But nobody's dumb enough to try that, right? Right?

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#151 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:55 AM

IC: Sewers

 

With the first step that Levacius took, Veran was already in a defensive position. He used the metal pole of his scythe to block the sword slash. Veran had never been much of a master dueler. He knew where his strengths were. Block the attacks and wait for an opportunity to present itself where he could attack. He also expected another sword attack, so he kept his mind alert and ready for it. Still, he couldn’t help but want to unleash a little smack talk on the haughty Toa of Lightning. “Do you want to know why I chose this weapon…? I could’ve picked a sword or a spear, anything! A scythe represents something special, though. It represents death and fear. Silly, I know… but I am the messenger of death after all? I couldn’t be a self respecting reaper without the scythe or the hood.”

 

Since he and Levacius were so close together, Veran saw his chance to act. It was quite the unorthodox move to use in a sword fight. While his scythe blocked the sword, Veran reared his head and mask back and then slammed it into Levacius’s mask, hoping to send him back, but he doubted that be enough.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#152 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:13 AM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

Levacius ducked to the side of the headbut, before replying, "I do not fear death."

 

What he did next was a rather unusual move, turning his sword from the blade to the flat and rapidly sliding it up the shaft of the scythe, moving to chop off his opponents fingers. As he did so, he came from underneath with an upwards thrust with his shortsword.

 

He had a technique of his own. It wasn't his longsword that was the threat, it was the smaller weapon. That smaller weapon was the one which both blocked attacks from the side... and went for the killing blow.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#153 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:23 AM

IC: Sewers

 

Veran growled angrily as his attempt at head butting Levacius turned out to be useless. He didn’t have an answer to Levacius’s clever retort at the time since the Toa was trying to slice off his fingers. He let his right hand loose of the scythe since it was light enough that he could use it with one hand. Levacius’s long sword sliced off nothing and went flying off the metal pole. Twirling the scythe in his hand now, he caught Levacius’s second sword just as it was about to pierce through his stomach. The sword had been blocked by the scythe’s blade and now the two were locked against each other. Veran then started to pull with all of his strength, trying to rip the short sword from his hand.  


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#154 Online Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:58 AM

[color=#003366;]OOC: Rule of Cool, Levacius; Rule of Cool.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Torith/Sanshou - Ship: Sanshou nodded, smiling slightly as she turned and led Sigjol and Torith back down the hallway and out of the ruined warship, down the beach and back to the one she had discovered Torith on. She gestured for the two of them to go ahead and scale the ramp, following after them and allowing Torith to close it behind her. As he did so, the Artanian sent another order to the Niaka, ordering the mech to 'drive' the boat toward the nearest portion of Metru-Nui--Ta-Metru, as it happened. The Makuta watched curiously as the mech descended, gripping the boat like it had before and using its thrusters to steer it forward.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"My crew was abducted, to put it simply," Torith informed Sigjol. "Happened somewhere between here and a trading outpost called Iikol. Only the crew, though--they didn't touch anything else."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Abducted in the middle of the ocean?" The Toa of Fire nodded at the Makuta's comment. "That is... curious."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Indeed," Sanshou said. "That's partly why we decided to visit your ship--we figured the Toa responsible might be hiding out there. We were wrong, of course, but still."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sigjol nodded, though a frown was evident on his mask. "I just wonder," he said. "why Toa would want to take only the ship's crew, and nothing else on board..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith shrugged, shaking his head as he headed below deck. "Believe me," he said. "You aren't the only one who is asking that question..."[/color]

 

 

[color=#003366;]Sanshou had left the boat as they approached the Ta-Metru docks, climbing into the Niaka and finishing the journey through flight. Her explanation had been that she was going to move ahead and let a dock manager--if she could find one; it seemed more and more people were disappearing each day to her--know both who and what was coming to Ta-Metru. As the ship approached, it appeared that things had gone well. The Niaka sat patiently on land, watching and waiting for them, and Sanshou stood prepared to help them maneuver into port.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith was thankful that the process did not take long. Each passing moment only made him more and more anxious to begin asking around about the ship's crew, and the more he thought about the situation, the more hopeful he became that they would find something within the Great City. Ever since Ruaki's return, most lands had become too desolate to effectively operate from them. The pair of Toa he had encountered had utilized some rather impressive technology; as such, it only made sense that they would be here, hiding somewhere, perhaps in one of the abandoned forges or factories...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]He led the way down the ramp, searching the surrounding area as he descended. There was very little sign of life anywhere--which, admittedly, wasn't surprising anymore. The odd building or two still retained the damage handed out by the Feranaki years ago, though for the most part, everything else was relatively normal.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Well," he said. "We're here." The Toa looked at Sanshou. "Any ideas for a starting place?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"The Coliseum might be a good idea," she said. "It's the biggest gathering place on the island; surely someone must have heard something."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith nodded. He looked at Sigjol. "You want to tag along?"[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#155 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:07 AM

OOC: Levacius used to use the Inverse Ninja Law. The meter got stuck when he was fighting 100 people. Ergo, this.

 

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

The problem with the whole maneuver was that Levacius' attack was a thrust, not a slash, and the swing of the scythe merely pushed it down, taking the scythe with it. This left a rather unique opening as Levacius pointed his longsword forward while stepping back (and putting himself on the left foot). From point-blank range, he fired a single discharge of electricity that could stun if not outright kill a Toa with no difficult, before taking both blades and spinning them into a whirlwind of death in front of him.

 

OOC: That's how people lose hands. You know a guy with two swords or a double sword is dangerous because if they weren't they'd have killed themselves.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#156 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:10 AM

IC (Sigjol)

 

The Makuta didn't respond right away, he seemed to be taking in the sight of the city and his face and the expression on his face almost made it seem like he was mourning something. "This is what has become of the city of cities. The beating heart of the economy and matoran culture." He shook his head at the dismal sight. So many of the great works seemed to be in disrepair, the few inhabitants that marched through the dismal streets only served to make them seem more empty by comparison. The Makuta felt a wave of sadness crash against his mind, followed by another. "I...." He paused for a moment, clearly fighting to retain his diginity. "This is becoming a city of the dead....I could not have imagined this. Things were difficult....that much was evident....but this..." The Makuta shook his head again, eyeing the nearly empty streets. He had left his dismal and dead island for another of the same ilk it seemed. There had to be something he could do. 

 

Suddenly he spotted something poking up from the skyline. It almost resembled a hive of sorts. Nui-Rama? Kopen? No. It appeared to be matoran made. Then it came to him in a flash. The Vahki. The robotic guardians of law and order. Surely with times as dangerous as this they would be out in force....but clearly, they were not. "No....I do not think I can accompany you. I...had a duty once....and I do believe it is high time I started performing it again." A glint came into his eyes as he focused his gaze on the hive. "I thank you for your rescue and if there is anything I can do to repay you both...I will do it. But for now, I think, we must part ways." 


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 06 2013 - 02:19 AM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#157 Online Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:43 AM

[color=#003366;]IC - Torith/Sanshou - Ta-Metru: Sanshou stared sadly at Sigjol as he took in the sight of Metru-Nui's current state. Of course, having been trapped for so long, he probably had not seen the degradation of the island--any of the islands--firsthand. At the mention of their need to separate, she nodded, bowing slightly to the Makuta. "Of course; I'm just glad we could be of assistance," she said. "Hopefully we'll meet again some day soon."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith nodded in agreement, placing his hands together to create a fire symbol as he, too, bowed. "Farewell, Makuta Sigjol," he said. "Best of luck in your endeavors." With a final wave, the two departed, the Niaka following behind and to the left. Hardly inconspicuous, the mech nonetheless had no trouble maneuvering through the streets--because, really, who was going to stop it? While it was not necessarily going to be used for transport, its AI still figured it would be best to stick near Sanshou in case anything happened.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The Artanian observed Torith as they walked, once again noting the similarities between him and Kovian. She adjusted the scarf around her neck. "By the way, there is someone I want to introduce you to in the future," she said. "So don't do anything rash while we're here--I would hate to see you get killed."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"You don't have to worry about that," the Toa of Fire said. "Not all of us Fire Toa see an unfriendly glare and immediately decide to 'burn stuff.'" He looked at Sanshou curiously. "What makes me so special, though?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Nothing in particular," she said. "This other Toa I know... You just remind me of him with your armor and mask design. I just think it's interesting."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"I see..." Torith said, mulling over this for a bit. He said nothing else as they walked, focusing solely on the approaching Coliseum...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Elithes - Xia: "Zhat vould depend on zhe type of assistance," Elithes said. He stood up, scanning the rooftops. After several moments, the Matoran's eyes widened as dozens of lights appeared on his HUD, the Feranaki having finally caught up to him. Not sparing a moment, he activated his jump pack, using its boost to get on top of a large pile of debris on the other side of the road, just as the Feranaki roared and began to leap into the street. Priming his shotgun, he climbed, turning every so often to launch a burst of ice energy at approaching Infected.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"If you can fight, zhat vould be helpful," he called. "Alzhough, a lift out of here vould be even better!"[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#158 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:48 AM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]Probably just as well... that other island by Kai-Nam is... not exactly the place I'd want to be. Vertak thought, nodding to Albenidal and Kairan before turning away.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]He found the Tumbler with relative ease, wondering if he should smack it with a shrinking disk or just leave it be.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Metru-Nui Coliseum:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"I've found a chute that's still functioning." Elittra announced, leaning over a computer console. "It should take us to a station that's located right next to the Vahki hive. We could be there in about ten minutes."[/color]


Edited by Sleepy iBrow Voltex, Jan 06 2013 - 11:50 AM.

  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#159 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:58 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Metru Nui Coliseum:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Elittra," he started with a grin, "Elittra, Elittra. When have I ever been the type to shoot first and ask questions later?" He walked over to a wall which they had, at one point, thrown knives at. Elittra had gotten quite good over the years. He retrieved their knives, handed her hers, and surveyed the room. Sure that he had forgotten nothing, he asked, "You ready to go?"[/color]

 

OOC: So Parugi, do the Feranaki have much of a place in this RPG, and if so, do they have a Gravemind of sorts?


  • 0

#160 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,022 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:00 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik Raktu - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]The shadow bullets were easy enough to avoid, with a well-timed usage of his Calix, but the Toa of Fire found himself in no position to avoid Seraf coming at him. In a heartbeat, Calik suddenly found himself on the ground, his revolver clattering to the floor, with the Toa of Shadow pinning him down, as dark tendrils leapt at him, wrapping tight around his limbs.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With a burst of elemental power, the Toa summoned a wreath of flame to appear around the tentacle encircling his right arm, causing it to retreat long for him to grab a handful of water from the sewer bed. Heating the liquid up as far as he could, he hurled the small cup of scalding water at his opponent's face, hoping to stun him.[/color]

 

-Void


Edited by Emissary to the Void, Jan 06 2013 - 12:01 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users