Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Perpetual

RPG Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
227 replies to this topic

#161 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:15 PM

IC: Sewers

 

This was not the first time that Veran had been in a sticky situation like this. His ‘hobby’ of getting himself into trouble meant that he had thought of thousands of scenarios on how to get out of danger. His favorite scenario was to activate his Kanohi and simply phase through the attack. However, with the amount of electricity that Levacius had sent soaring at him, he doubted that he could phase through the entire attack. Veran had his element as well and as soon as the lighting surged at him, he gathered air inside of his body and released it quickly like he had done before. The lightning was met with wind and the two attacks weakened when they hit each other, creating a stalemate.

 

It still didn’t exactly save him from the spinning swords of death, but Veran’s Mask would solve that problem. He phased through the swords, but not just them. No, he ran through Levacius’s entire body, becoming solid once he was behind him. It wasn’t awkward feeling since for a brief second, his body existed in the same space that Levacius’s occupied. He shook it off though and then grabbed his scythe that had been knocked down and in a powerful sweeping motion; he swung the scythe at Levacius’s unprotected back.

 

Seraf reacted quickly be sending a shadow tentacle to block the attack, absorbing the steaming ball of water. Seraf did get off Calik, though, but he also knocked the revolver away from his reach. Seraf growled as tried to focus. He sent forth several more of the dark tentacles before Calik could recover.

 

They attempted to wrap around Calik's torso this time instead of his arms. They would then constrict his body to the point that it broke in half.


Edited by CAPUA, Jan 07 2013 - 08:29 PM.

  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#162 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:26 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

When Veran turned, he didn't find the Toa of Lightning as undefended as he expected; turned in a rather awkward position and still trying to readjust, yes, but no unprotected. It took little difficulty to take his shortsword and parry the scythe, pushing it out of the way and allowing a rapid strike to the neck at Veran with his longsword before he could gather the focus to phase out again.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#163 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 03:46 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Metru-Nui Coliseum:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"I'm always ready to go." [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra tucked the knives inside of her travelling cloak, pulling her hood up and adjusting her scarf so that it wrapped around her neck snugly, the end visible. She pushed the lightning bolt shaped rod into its sheathe and followed Artorre out of the Coliseum room, heading for the chute station. [/color]


  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#164 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:43 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix (Docks)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]She arrived at her shi- boat. It wasn't worthy to be called a ship. Going into the hold, which held her cot and a few other supplies, she set the crate down among the others and headed back up. Calerix began to work with the rigging from the helm, telekinesis doing the job for her. The Toa noticed that for one, there was an airship flying around, which was unusual simply because of the inactivity of the city, and two, her main sail had a rip. Sighing, she got a needle and thread and started to sew the cloth back together, keeping an eye both on her surroundings and that airship.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#165 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 05:55 PM

OOC: Wow. The return of school/college/jobs/what have you hit this RPG hard.

 

IC (Sigjol)

 

The Makuta strode through the streets, heading torwards the Vahki Hive in the distance. A plan was already forming in his head, though he had no idea if it was practical or even doable at this juncture. The Vahki represented hope. The robotic enforcers of law were the only thing that could bring any sense of order back to this island. They operated on fear and punishment it was true, but what other option was there? Fear of the law, fear of Mata Nui, the Great Beings, the Makuta or what have you, was the only thing that kept certain beings in line. If the amount of dead...living dead...he had seen as he gazed about these streets had been any indications, those beings were having a ball. Sigjol strode forwards, new purpose taking form in his mind. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#166 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:21 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Ta-Metru Chute Station:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Before long, they reached the, now mostly abandoned, chute station. Well, excluding the obviously mentally unstable Matoran who was currently cheering and preparing to leap into one of the chutes. Ignoring him, Artorre crossed the room to the chute that went closest to their destination, opened the hatch, and gestured at it. "Ladies first."[/color]


  • 0

#167 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:35 PM

OOC: Yeah, I’m incredibly tired from school. I’ll still try to post daily, though.

 

IC: The Sewers

 

Veran had no time to focus on phasing again, although it would’ve been incredibly useful when his shoulder was about to be hacked into by a cold, steel blade. However, it didn’t take much focus or concentration to unleash his element in its most basic form. A blast of air pushed out of his body before Levacius could cut into his shoulder, racing towards his body to knock Levacius backwards.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#168 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:45 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

Levacius was knocked back a little by the air blast, but thanks to his Mask of Sensory Aptitude, his balance was quickly restored. The mask glowed slightly in the process as Levacius quickly recovered, going for a second swing just like the one before, this one coming from below. There was no way Veran would be able to have expected such a quick recovery.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#169 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:55 PM

IC: The Sewers

 

Veran cursed inside his bloody head. This guy never could stay down long could he? As he attempted to attack him with the sword again, Veran moves with his scythe to block it. When he had knocked him back the first time, the scythe was able to be released from Levacius’s block. He caught Levacius’s lower attack by simply holding his scythe in an upside down position. Gritting his teeth, he pressed through and pushed the sword, along with Levacius off him. He then narrowed his eyes and shot forward, wildly swinging at his head.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#170 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 09:24 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

Levacius quickly swung his shortsword up, catching the scythe away from his body as it moved towards it. He then stepped in, regaining his lost ground. Veran had definitely left himself open this time, leaving nothing but a short distance for the sword to cover before it reached him.

 

Assuming the attack hit, he wasn't positioned to gut his opponent all the way through either. Once you hit a vital, there's no reason to continue putting your sword all the way through. Sucks trying to pull them out.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#171 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 09:48 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Chute Station:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra gave a short laugh, shaking her head and tutting.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"No, no, no Artorre, you first, if you will. Won't you respect the lady's wishes?"[/color]


  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#172 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:31 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Ta-Metru Chute Station:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Fine," Artorre said as he began the process of getting himself into the Matoran-sized hole that led into the chute. "I had hoped to avoid being seen doing this, but whatever. A little help?" He had managed to get himself stuck with his hands outside of the chute, and therefore was unable to pull himself in.[/color]


  • 0

#173 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:37 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Chute Station:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra took a moment to turn away and calm herself in order to not laugh.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Sure thing."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]She turned back and pointed the lightning rod at Artorre - a moment later, the Toa of Fire was blasted into the chute by the lightning. She waited a moment to avoid a crash before leaping into the chute herself.[/color]


  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#174 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:51 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"OOF," Artorre grunted as he was blasted into the chute. Before long, they neared the Vahki Hive they were headed for. Artorre opened the hatch and, luckily, was able to get himself out without any more 'help' from Elittra. He waited outside of it long enough to hold the hatch open for her, then the two set off for the nearby hive, where they encountered Sigjol. "Hello there!" Artorre cried.[/color]


  • 0

#175 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:57 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra nodded gracefully to Artorre as he held the hatch open for her. As odd as it might seem to others sometimes, that was one of the reasons Elittra hadn't become a Toa (aside from an uncertainty regarding whether she could become a Toa, of course) - construction workers just didn't seem to appreciate Toa.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]She also didn't feel like she wanted every encounter to immediately be a fight, nor did she want to be dragged off to save the universe every five minutes.[/color]


  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#176 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:04 PM

IC (Sigjol)

 

Sigjol was pulled from his thoughts by a sudden sound and it took him a moment to realize someone was shouting at him. Hoping it was a Toa with more bravery then sense who sought to destory a Makuta at first sight, he turned his head, looking for the source of the voice. Finally he homed in on it, a pair of beings that appeared to be heading the same direction as he. "Ah. Yes. Greetings. Forgive me. These streets are rather....empty." He wasn't expecting conversation was what he meant of course, but it seemed unwise to say that aloud. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#177 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:09 PM

[color=#003366;]OOC: Hey.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Sewer group.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Someone die already.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]:P[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Burnmad: They are definitely in the game, and they will have plot significance if things go the way I'm expecting. As for their 'Gravemind,' that would be Ruaki, though he hasn't been an active driving force for them for some time; his influence is still strong enough, though, to stop others from trying to take them over.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Kovian - Kai-Nam, Day Run Facilities: The Outlander came to a stop outside the abandoned Day Run facilities. Wind and snow lapping at his face, Kovian leaned back in the motorcycle's seat, staring up through the white veil at the massive, domed building before him. It seemed like only yesterday that he was participating in the final Capture the Flag game held here, only yesterday that he was fighting to keep the tournament's technology from falling into the hands of the Ring.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]He couldn't help but relive his failure yet again--of that, and more. Shaking his head, he eased his vehicle forward, coming to a stop in front of the Arena. The Toa of Ice slid out of the seat of his bike, hood drawn as he approached the stadium. The domed roof bore numerous dents and holes in its dense, metal covering, the result of both the large battle that had taken place there and years upon years of wear and tear brought about by Kai-Nam's chaotic weather, storms and blizzards that had only grown stronger, more destructive when Ruaki had returned--and, indeed, the creation of his nanobot body using the Day Run's generation system had done little to help the damage.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Still, there was enough of the place left standing that Kovian felt confident enough in its stability to venture inside, his hand resting upon the hilt of his dagger. Like many others, Kerid and Ehjoras--the Day Run's top engineer--had left Kai-Nam soon after Ruaki's return. The Toa of Ice had not seen them since then, though he knew that they had stopped by the Day Run grounds at least once before their evacuation. Perhaps the computer systems here--if any still worked--could provide a clue as to their whereabouts...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]I doubt it, Kovian admitted to himself. But it's worth a shot, at least...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Okena - Kai-Nam, Central District: Okena, Toa of Plant Life, had similar ideas as he approached the abandoned KNPD headquarters--though his interest was focused not on the former Day Run heads, but instead on locating the various members of the Ring that had disappeared. Thus far, his search had been rather unsuccessful. In fact it had been virtually by chance that he had happened upon Kaytana, a Ring member that he knew only from other records that he had taken from Ring bases on other islands, such as Artana.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]His questionnaire, though, that had been standard procedure. Okena had taken to using those questions on what beings he could locate--for several purposes. It made the act of getting information from them far easier than it would be otherwise, at least in general. It also gave him insight into the soul of those he located, showing him which Ring members at least partially regretted their part in bringing about Immortality and which ones did not. Those of the former nature tended to be allowed on their way. Those of the latter mindset, however...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Well, they usually did not get a chance to say much else.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Opening the files on his spare PDA, Okena observed the documents he had downloaded from Lyxek's computer. Many of them were corrupted, unfortunately, having been sabotaged by a Ring zealot shortly after the Ringmaster's disappearance. Those that could still be read seemed to primarily consist of encrypted journal entries or plans, nothing he could glean anything from at his current location. He shut the device off.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]No matter, the Toa mused, stopping in front of a map of the building. He pulled a notepad and pen from his bag, marking down potential information centers within the facility. Recalling what he had heard about the place from his employer, the Toa also made a quick note to take a maintenance stairway into the lower level. While the place was likely to have collapsed following the Director's absorption, it never hurt to make sure...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Ta-Metru: A cloak of silver cut its way through the clouds that embraced the rooftops of Ta-Metru, the figure moving silently as he maneuvered across gaps in the buildings and cracks in the tiles beneath his feet, effortlessly zig-zagging his way toward his destination. Slung across his back sat a smooth, metallic gray rifle topped with a large scope, and adorned with various dials and buttons. Virtually invisible to the crowd below him, the Toa did not worry about the possibility of being seen as he cut across the District of Fire.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]No; his attention was focused on one place and one place only: The massive Vahki Hive in the distance.[/color]..


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#178 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 03:09 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Aboard The Ybrus[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I sleep. Wake me when we there." Said Kendour as he quickly fell asleep.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]It was probably best the brute was sleeping during this journey. For if he got angry it would not be good for those aboard.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ring HQ, Kai Nam[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The Toa of Earth walked out the door. He breathed deeply the cold air.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hmm where to next. The Day Run computers, KNPD or that guild building. The reward I was promised better be worth all this work...[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He took out a simple map of the island and started to think. Completely unaware anyone was around.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Khazhero thought.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And then acted. Still on his board he slipped between the Feranaki and the Matoran.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Hop aboard. I can offer a lift." Spoke the machine. "Quickly."[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: I don't think Khazhero can be infected by Feranaki. To me it seems like trying to give a computer a parasite. The idea just doesn't seem to work. But I'm not completely sure :P[/font]


Edited by Cosmic Titan, Jan 09 2013 - 03:25 AM.

  • 0

#179 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,293 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:55 AM

IC ThaneThane "parked" his Exo-Toa in a corner of the ship and hopped off. "So what are we going to Kai-Nam for again?" he asked Vertak.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#180 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 08:20 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix ( The Hungery Ruki) [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Toa breathed a sigh of relief, the sail was finally done. After sending it up the mast, she got off the boat and untied it from the dock, wondering once again why the one who named the boat misspelled 'Hungry'. Calerix returned to the helm, and set off with another glance at the airship. Smiling a bit as the wind filled her sails, the Psionics user was off, heading back towards the sea gate.[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]OOC: :P[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


Edited by Zakar0%, Jan 09 2013 - 08:21 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#181 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:09 PM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]"For information." Vertak replied. "Information on Lyxek and his possible whereabouts, as well as Ruaki. If we can stop this, we will... and I have a score to settle with that Toa. I'll see him dead someday... as well as...."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]But the Matoran shook his head and trailed off, a furious anger suddenly blazing in his eyes. He turned around and smashed his fist down onto the Tumbler and stalked off, for the thoughts of Lyxek were nothing compared to the one foe he had never beaten, the one foe that had laughed at him and been unstoppable without the help of a God - Dalmia.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Curse him..."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra became a little quieter as they met Signol the Makuta and began to make their way towards the Vahki hive, allowing Artorre to do the speaking as she listened and learned. [/color]


  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#182 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:31 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"That they are!" Artorre called. Their courses still seemed to be intersecting. "I was just wondering, do we happen to be heading to the same place?" He gestured toward the Vahki Hive.[/color]


  • 0

#183 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 11:49 PM

OOC: school

wut r u doin

school

stahp

 

Time to rejuvenate.

 

IC - Elithes - Xia: Elithes nodded, activating his jump pack and hopping on, grabbing the robotic being's hand and allowing him to help the Matoran onto the board. For a moment, a thought flashed through Elithes's mind, the idea coming to him that he was about to be let go, allowed to fall to his 'death' in the crowd below.

 

That did not happen, much to his relief.

 

"You've no idea how zhankful I am," he said. "Do me a favor and bring me to zhe soutzern dock, vould you? My vehicle is zhere."

 

IC - ??? - Vahki Hive: As Sigjol, Artorre, and Elittra approached the Vahki Hive, a silver-cloaked figure appeared on the rooftops, quickly running and leaping forward. Grabbing the edge of an opening in the rounded wall, the being slipped in, disappearing into the darkness.

 

Chances were that that was not a good sign.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#184 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:57 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Khazhero had brought the Matoran onto his board. The robot rebalanced himself on his board. He firmly held onto the being as to prevent him from falling.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"It is no problem. South?" He questioned. His eyes flashed once. "Ah. I see. Hold on."[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He did a slight turn as he rose into the air. He gave an angry glance to the Feranaki as he moved rapidly south. His right arm holding onto the Matoran and his left arm extended out for balance.[/font]


  • 0

#185 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 02:26 PM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak entered the cockpit, glancing at the navigational screen. They were already over halfway there, but fuel was running lower than the Ta-Matoran had predicted; a stop at Artania was going to be absolutely necessary. Maybe even two... Vertak didn't like the idea of stopping at Artania twice. Once would be more than enough.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra's sharp eyes caught notice of the figure - however, it had occured in the blink of an eye and she wasn't certain the Makuta or Artorre had noticed. Deciding to play on her status as a Matoran, she fell into step behind both of them.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"If you don't mind, I'd like to go inside last." she said. "I... don't do so well in dark spaces. Until we light that place up...."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]It was a lie, of course, but thankfully it was one that could not be contradicted by her past escapedes with Artorre.[/color]


  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#186 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,064 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 02:33 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik Raktu - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Flames engulfed both of Calik's fists, as he twisted himself around, swiping at the approaching tentacles. It was the sloppy tactic of a desperate man, but it did give him enough time to stumble away from Seraf and his shadowy creations.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Now having found his footing again, Calik found himself facing the Toa of Shadow, his back pressed flush with the wall of the sewers, with red-orange tongues of flame flicking around his hands and forearms. He was still too far away from his revolver to make a break for it -- not without Seraf being able to attack him. So, for now, the Toa of Fire stayed put, trying to stare down his opponent.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Neat trick," he said, finishing the statement with a spluttering cough, "Must be easy killing people when they can't fight back..."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#187 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 04:42 PM

OOC: As you wish, Parugi.

 

IC: The Sewers

 

Veran activated his Mask of Intangibility for the tenth time today and he prepared to watch Levacius’s sword slide through his body without cutting through any of his organs.  Arrogantly, he pushed himself forward and closer to the Toa’s blade, fully aware that it wouldn’t hurt him. However, his mask didn’t glow or even let out a slight hum of power. No, it remained dim. Veran didn’t realize it but he’d used his Kanohi so many times that he’d tired himself out. He no longer had the energy or mental strength to activate it quickly. So as one can imagine, Levacius’s sword went straight through his gut, puncturing one of his organs and causing it to burst from inside. Not realizing that he’d been stabbed yet, Veran let out a dastardly laugh that echoed throughout the sewers. It was then at that moment when everything got quiet. “Wait…” He felt something. That wasn’t how his mask was supposed to work. It hit him slowly and when he looked down to sees the sword covered in blood, his blood that was when he started to freak out. “No!” He gurgled, blood pouring out of his mouth and onto Levacius’s armor.

 

“I’ve failed her! I’ve failed Demitia!” He shrieked, his arms flailing as he pulled his body out of the sword and fell on his back. There wasn’t a huge gaping hole in his abdominal area, just blood which continued to leak out. “Death… This is what it feels like…” He muttered, his eyes starting to flutter. He managed to push through the pain and the influence of death, looking over to Levacius, his eyes narrowed. “You killed me… You killed the Reaper, you ###### Griffon.” He cursed and then his head rolled over to the side.

 

Levacius had succeeded in his mission. The body of the insane Toa of Air simply lay there. Everyone in the sewer knew he wasn’t truly dead. He would resurrect soon, his injuries healing themselves. Still, Seraf let out a cry of shock as he looked over to see the Toa dead at the hands of Levacius. He was no longer focused on Calik, the Toa he was facing. No, his attention was on the Toa that he attempted to save. He was dead and he had failed him. Turning towards Calik, he glared and said angrily, “Hypocrites… you claim to be so noble, yet one of you takes a life so easily. I am well aware that I a murderer. I have tried to atone for my deeds in the honor of Mata-Nui. But I am finding that to be increasingly difficult…” He said teeth grinding as he spoke these words, his fists trembling. Slowly, just as the Toa of Fire had built up his own elemental energy, Seraf did the same. Shadow gathered around his body and then he released all of his elemental energy into the sewers. Darkness blanketed the entire room, swallowing every hint of light. Seraf then activated his Kanohi and when the light returned to the room…

 

Seraf and the body of Veran were gone.  


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#188 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 04:55 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

Levacius stood calmly in the center of the room, blood still dripping from his sword. He let out a sigh. He always enjoyed a good fight; he never enjoyed having to kill other people - things beyond the mortal realm were his adversaries. That Toa was a psychopath, and the Toa of Lightning worried slightly about what he would do when he was brought back by the powers of Ruaki.

 

Sheathing his clean blade, he pulled out a rag and wiped the blood from his other, before tossing the dirtied cloth to the sewer floor. He looked at the Toa of Fire who had also come down, and asked, "So, who exactly are you?"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#189 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 08:54 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix (Sea Gate)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The winds were favorable to the Toa of Psionics today, and she made good time. She could already see the Sea Gate in the distance, and Metru-Nui was but a line on the horizon. The airship she had been worried about was gone, speeding ahead of her very quickly and had left her view a few minutes back. Now, she simply enjoyed the ride and began to plan her next stopping point. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]'Xia or Quel... Tough decision....'[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#190 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 07:11 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Elithes - Xia: Elithes nodded in thanks as they shifted direction toward the southern docks. "So who exactly are you?" he asked the robotic being next to him.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Vahki Hive: The silver-cloaked being made his way carefully through the abandoned Vahki hive. All around him, suspended upon rack-like structures that seemed to serve as power stations, hundreds--possibly thousands--of inactive Vahki slept, their power sources long since shut off, leaving them to hibernate as the world around them collapsed into anarchy.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]It was a curious thought, given the nature of the robots. While they had been created as a means to maintain order within Metru-Nui, they had severed as nuances for much of their time in service, creating an aura of fear and loathing where there should have been an air of prosperity and happiness. Amazing what a flaw in a design could do, the Toa noted; but then, wasn't that all there was to the world? Everything was flawed in one way or another--the workings of a living being, the mechanics of a machine, the inner parts of immortality...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]His face remained impassive as he approached the master control module. Reaching out with his powers, he was granted with a near-instantaneous knowledge of how the machine worked, as well as why it worked. The information gathering in his head was of little interest to him as he placed a hand on the console, inputting several commands. Almost instantly, lights lit up all around the complex, outlining the machinery around him and generating a buzz of electricity as the Vahki-producing machines resumed their work.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]With a bored flourish, the Toa continued his work, pressing several dials and buttons. Slowly, the hydraulics of the shelves hissed as they began to lower, dispensing Vahki in perfect formation all around him. The law enforcers began to activate, unfurling from their hibernation positions and shifting into an upright position, the steps of their feet echoing like thunder against the circular walls of the building as they turned to the numerous exits that were beginning to slide open.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The Toa had just one last command to execute. Raising a hand, he slammed his palm down onto the control panel, black electricity seeming to jump from his hand and into the machine as he implanted his virus into the console. The Vahki twitched as their regular programming was overridden, their primary task changing in mere moments. Their glowing eyes went dark as they slumped over, before glowing brightly again as they began to march out of the hive.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The silver-cloaked being drew back, watching them. In mere moments, these symbols of order would begin to enact the very chaos they had been created to prevent. With any luck--and with their help--the City of Legends would be reduced to little more than rubble by the end of the day...[/color]

 

 

[color=#003366;]Outside, Vahki began to spill from the hive, moving like spiders across the ground and walls of the complex, spreading out in every direction. Their mechanical voices buzzed menacingly through the air as they issued orders and directions to one another, synching up in an attempt to optimize their ability to handle the job that had been given to them:[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Cleanse the island of the dead and living.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]And like a swarm of hungry insects, they set upon Ta-Metru to fulfill this new thirst for destruction.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Ybrus: The Ybrus trip had gone with little to no delay--something that should have raised flags in the minds of anyone experienced with Kai-Nam and Ruaki. As it neared Artana, however, black clouds seemed to form from nothingness, encompassing the sky as far as the eye could see. Though they looked menacing, no sound or unnatural movement emanated from them, suggesting that they were merely another of the strange weather phenomena that had been known to plague this region of the universe.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]However, it was not long before that idea was quelled. Dark, greenish mist appeared around the airship, sickeningly familiar to Kairan and Vertak. The mist thickened until it was impossible to see so much as twelve feet ahead of the transport, swirling around them with movements like those of a dying snake. And yet, still nothing emerged...[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 15 2013 - 07:26 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#191 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,293 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 07:25 PM

IC Thane"What is that?"Thane walked up to a viewport, staring at the green mist that was starting to surround the ship. Staring in confusion, he watched the mist, mesmerized by its... unnaturalness.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#192 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 07:32 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan growled, as he drew his sword quickly, a look of anger on his face."Danger." Kairan said simply, knowing exactly what this was, after all the time he had spent combating it back on Kai Nam."So, you've decided to show your face, huh?" Kairan asked, his eyes narrowed, as a subtle aura of lightning sparks began to appear around him at certain intervals.
  • 0

#193 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 08:36 PM

IC: Albendial / The Ybrus

 

Albenidal stared into the mists ahead, staring with a slight smirk. "Well, now this is surprising. I didn't expect to be reenacting a low budget horror flik in the midst of our voyage."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#194 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 09:52 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: The Ybrus[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Ugh! But sleep." Growled the brute still half asleep.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I am Khazhero." He was not sure if he should reveal that he was a Makuta just yet. If the Matoran had not noticed yet or figured it out from the name, which was unlikely, then maybe it was best not to tell. This brothers and sisters certainly had ruined their reputation over the years.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"And what is your name?"[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Hey Parugi if you get time could you check your PMs.[/font]


  • 0

#195 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 04:29 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"Trust me; this is not a re-enactment; and even if it were; we're living that anyway." Kairan said with a shake of his head.
  • 0

#196 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,293 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 04:58 PM

IC Thane"So what is it?" Thane asked in confusion. "An enemy?"
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#197 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 05:13 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"Most certainly an enemy, yes." Kairan said with a grim look on his face."I can't guarantee that all of us will stay at the same death count we were at before this, either..." Kairan said, since this was no ordinary foe they would be facing, no matter what.
  • 0

#198 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,423 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 05:48 PM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak tapped the pilot Matoran on the shoulder.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Start to bring us down." he ordered. "We must be only fifteen, maybe twenty minutes from Artania. If we can land, there's a slight possibility we'll be able to salvage the remains of this ship."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]He didn't mention that they probably didn't have even ten minutes as he exited the cockpit to re-join the others. He tapped the still enlarged Tumbler, wishing the effects would wear off. Although it might be more useful at the size it was at in the end, he still didn't like the idea of it being too big to fit anywhere.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"This is no re-enactment." he growled to Albenidal. "This is a very, very serious problem. I knew this was too easy."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]As the Vahki began to pour out, Elittra chose that as her cue to leave. Grabbing Artorre and turning him around, she began to hastily walk in the opposite direction of the Vahki Hive.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Stay here with Vahki that have re-activated themselves or come with me, Artorre." she said. "But I would suggest you do not dawdle."[/color]


Edited by Gavroche, Jan 16 2013 - 05:50 PM.

  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#199 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:04 PM

[color=#003366;]OOC: I should be able to get to it later tonight, CT. Sorry for the delay![/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Ybrus: As the crew of the airship spoke, thin wisps of the mist began to seep through the minute openings in the metal plating of the vehicle, dissipating into the air almost as soon as it did so. Minutes wore on, longer and longer, and yet nothing seemed to be happening, despite Vertak's and Kairan's unease. Before long, however, a figure began to form on the floor next to the window, its body composed of the substance. Yet there was something else... off... about its appearance. Though Vertak and Kairan could tell that it bore a striking resemblance to Dalmia, he seemed to breathe heavily, and his body was badly damaged--more so than tended to happen to the Immortals. Chunks of his body were missing, and the visor of the helmet that covered his head was shattered. And unlike in the past, he did not solidify--he merely seemed to be a ghostly apparition of the mist, wraith-like in form.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]L... Ly... xek... I... I am... cannot...[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 16 2013 - 07:05 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#200 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:40 PM

IC: Albenidal / The Ybrus

 

Albenidal stood with a smile still on his face, his head tilted down and his eyes closed.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jan 16 2013 - 07:40 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users