Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Perpetual

RPG Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
227 replies to this topic

#201 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:15 PM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak gave a loud intake of breath as he stared at the ghostly form of Dalmia, admittedly in a condition he hadn't even imagined Dalmia could be in. He pulled out his staff and held it ready as he slowly stepped forward, so that he was in front of the group. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Are you the being known as Dalmia?" Vertak asked sharply, gripping his staff tightly. "What are you trying to say?"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra's fears were confirmed when one of the Vahki leapt down from a building to land on top of her, attempting to pin her to the ground as three others surrounded her. She stabbed the Vahki on top with the lightning bolt and fired, frying every single electronically controlled device inside the Vahki. It rolled to the side, smoking, and Elittra stood to her feet, preparing to take down the rest as well.[/color]


  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#202 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:55 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Artorre: Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Aw, Karz," Artorre groaned as the malicious Vahki spilled out of the hive. He unsheathed his sword and sent a beam of concentrated fire through a pair of the Vahki surrounding Elittra. One crumpled to the gound as its leg became useless, while the other was incapacitated as key circuitry within it was fried. A quick stomp to the neck finished the one on the ground, and allowed him to propel himself into the last one. He pinned it, and drove his now super-heated blade into its chest. All this occurred within seconds, but that was still long enough for tens more to gain a position on top of surrounding building. And more were pouring out of the hive. 7 broke away from the others and blocked their escape as 3 more jumped at all those present.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Artorre's blade became stuck in the Vahki he had run through, and he was unable to free it. He pulled two throwing knives before the Vahki was upon him. He blocked its blows with his forearms, then lashed out with one of his knives. The blade bounced off, but the Vahki recoiled long enough for him to look around. Both Elittra and the Makuta they had just met were still occupied with their attackers. Artorre's blade was still stuck in the disabled Vahki, which happenned to be directly behind his adversary. Blocking another blow, he pushed it forward as hard as he could. The Vahki landed on its fallen comrade (and, more importanly, his stuck sword) with a loud clang. He took aim, and threw his knife at exposed wiring. The Vahki rose, but stumbled around erratically. It lunged forward at nothing, and flailed around, trying and failing to get up. He walked over to his loosened sword, and pulled it free just in time to block another Vahki's blow. With a quick curve of his blade, he severed both the thing's arms, took aim and fired at another, then proceeded to finish off the one in front of him. He looked around once more at how his allies were faring.[/color]


Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons, Jan 16 2013 - 09:57 PM.

  • 0

#203 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 10:36 AM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan frowned; this wasn't what he expected. It was like Dalmia; but..."Wait; what happened to Dalmia, anyway? You guys were closer to that fight, right?" Kairan asked Vertak, curious about that.
  • 0

#204 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 07:55 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Calik picked up his revolver, holstering it on his back in a smooth motion, "Name's Calik. I'm the guy who rides around beating up people who break the rules. Now, who are you?"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#205 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:07 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

"I am the Griffon. And I'm the guy who's broken all of them." he replied. "Except treason and barratry. Those are just wrong."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#206 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:13 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Well, I suppose I'm not such a nice guy myself," the Toa of Fire responded, a hard smile barely visible on his face, "What's 'barratry', again?"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#207 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:27 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix (Off Xia)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Toa of Psionics had decided that returning to Quel couldn't be worth enough to outweigh the memories and unfinished business she'd rather leave behind there. As such, she had turned towards the once-great center of weapons for the entire Matoran Universe. [/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The fishing boat had sprung (yet another) leak. Calerix set the helm in place and went below deck, grabbing tools and other materials to fix it. The Toa hoped nothing happened to the boat in the mean-time....[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] OOC: Calerix still open for interaction. :P [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#208 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:31 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

"Frivulous lawsuits." he replied. "And eh, nice guy or not, it was good to have a little help to light this place up. I haven't faced a shadow user in some time... and only one other shadow Toa."

 

"Still, somewhat dissapointed to see them go. It was going to be fun. They've got me on record here at least fourteen times. I'm not sure how much they keep up with the law now that people are popping back alive, but they'd probably still want me locked up. Would have been fun to drop off the air Toa and then make my bold escape out of the heart of the security headquarters..."

 

He gave it a thought. "Then again, they have gotten better as of late. Might have been a bit risky."

 

"Now, one thing I know for sure I need to do is talk with those men he had killed. Well, killed again. A few of them were carrying some useful information for me."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#209 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:54 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Calik shrugged, casually summoning a ball of fire in the palm of his right hand, "Well, you seem like a decent warrior; maybe I'll tag along. If we run into those fellows again, you may need an extra sword or two."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#210 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 09:01 PM

IC: Levacius / Sewers

 

"I may. I still have another companion - the Toa of Stone you saw above - but he should be gone by now, getting the boat off of here ready. The rest of my allies are elsewhere, dealing with their own separate tasks."

 

"Now, let's get on the surface." he replied, turning and heading towards the exit.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#211 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 10:11 PM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]"I don't recall much right now." Vertak confessed. "I did my best to forget what happened that day."[/color]


  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#212 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 03:16 PM

Ic (Sigjol)

 

Sigjol fell back, blasting at the swarming robots with whatever shadow energy he was able to muster. There were to many of them. He knew that. If he tried to hold them off...if they tried to hold them off, they would die. He been silent during the journey here, consumed by his own thoughts. He eyed a street that was still clear of Vahki. The pefect escape route. Then, slowly, he shifted his gaze back to the swarm. If would die, he would not die running. He tapped into his meager reserves if energy, hefted his staff, and waded into battle. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#213 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 08:09 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Elittra, Ta-Metru:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Elittra pointed the lightning bolt and fired; several blasts of electricity split apart from it and fried every single circuit in eight Vahki surrounding Sigjol. However, she cried out a moment later as she was smacked to the side. Trying desperately to remember what the Nuurahk's staffs had done to Matoran back in the day - assuming these Vahki weren't just trying to kill them - she rolled to the side, her scarf flapping through the air. [/color]


  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#214 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 08:19 PM

[color=#003366;]IC - Elithes - Xia: "Elithes," the Matoran said simply. As the board moved over the destroyed vessel housing his vehicle, Elithes dropped off, briefly activating the pack on his back to slow his descent. He landed on the damaged deck, rolling to a stop and disappearing down a stairwell. Moments later, a hole was blasted through the side of the boat, and a wheel-like vehicle emerged.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Vahki Hive: The Toa moved to the edge of the window, hidden in darkness as he grabbed his sniper rifle from behind his back. Settling comfortably into the shadows, hidden from the Vahki by his own power, he peered through the scope, observing the battle in the streets below. It was beginning to spread out of Ga-Metru, the Vahki so intent on their duty that they would not settle for cleansing only the district of water. That was good...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]He frowned as his sensors detected the non-Vahki beings below. Taking aim, he fired a bullet at Elittra and Artorre, the projectile splitting open as it cut through the air and beginning to charge with power as an energy cage materialized around it...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Dalmia Apparition - The Ybrus: The ghostly Dalmia did not seem to directly register what was being said or done around him. The clearest parts of his body shimmered, the mist composing him obviously not entirely controlled, as he stared directly at Vertak's face, his expression fraught with pain and--shockingly--a sense of pleading. He raised a weak hand forward, as if reaching for something past the group, parts of his hand and arm--including two full fingers--dissolving with the movement. [/color]

 

[color=#003366;]We... have lost... all... self... His voice emanated softly around them, a hoarse whisper that was only vaguely recognizable as Dalmia. Cannot... maintain... indi... vidual... identities...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The Ring member's body shook with weakened pants as it began to fade, turning into a ghostly green glow where he had lain before. As the glow, too, began to disappear, a thin, writhing stream of mist shot forward, composed of the last of Dalmia's power, striking the far wall and causing a small cloud to appear against it. As the cloud dissipated, a sword-like symbol was revealed, carved into the wall alongside the word Ko-Karda.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Soon... all others... Wrong... so wrong... Thus... our fate... unending...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]A final sigh, accompanied by the reemergence of light from outside, as Dalmia vanished once more, leaving only his clue to show that he had ever been present at all...[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#215 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:01 PM

IC: Albenidal / The Ybrus

 

The Ta-Matoran took little time to turn and face the far wall, looking at the symbol and words that had been placed upon it. "Ko-Karda..." he said. "Heart of Ice? Frozen Heart? Bah, it's all the same in archaic Matoran. This phantasm appears to have been an acquaintance of yours, so perhaps you can explain what this term means? Or perhaps the beautiful drawing of a sword it gave us?"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#216 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:18 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"No clue; never heard of Ko-Karda before." Kairan said, as perplexed as anyone there; although he looked over to Vertak, to see if he had any ideas.
  • 0

#217 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:29 PM

IC: Albenidal / The Ybrus

 

Albenidal gave the words a good stare and seemed perplexed. "The interconnecting hyphen suggests that it is a singular proper noun, thus and likely meant to refer to a specific place. It could be an item? Perhaps a term for a person? No... there's other forms for stating that. So what is it? I guess place would be a safe bet... but where? Kai-Nam, perhaps? A specific part of it? Or a place somewhere else... the origin of that mist. Or perhaps where Ruaki came from."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#218 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 03:50 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: The Ybrus[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kendour woke up and rubbed his eyes with his hands. And then yawned. His pupils were fully dilated and he had a strange spark in his eyes. He slowly looked around the room he was in and it seemed as though he didn't know where he was and he didn't seem to recognize anyone either.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He listened to the others talk and for once seemed to understand what was happening.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Perhaps it is on another island? The ghostly entity may be suggesting for us to go there..." His voice but a faint whisper.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He made a sickening noise that sounded like a trumpeting elephant. The spark now gone from his eyes, they were now dull once again.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"We there?" His voice too was normal again.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The robot was glad the Matoran didn't recognize him.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Ah. Are you suggesting that we should fight the Feranaki?"[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: I don't know what to do with Cur or Qui at the moment.[/font]


  • 0

#219 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 11:17 AM

IC: Vertak, The Ybrus:

 

[color=#800080;]"If Dalmia is trying to help me, then things must be pretty bad for him. Can't say I'm too sorry, though."[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak inspected the symbol, before glancing to Albenidal and Kairan.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Heart of ice, frozen heart? Kairan, on Kai-Nam, or maybe Gynel, was there a heart of some sort?"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Vertak turned back to the symbol on the wall as the airship began to drop down towards Artania. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"As for the sword... well, I'd certainly love it if it was, but... chances are... best not to get my hopes up..."[/color]


  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#220 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 11:30 AM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Calik - Sewers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Amen to that," Calik added, already beginning the jaunt over to the ladder. Within moments, he was back outside, in the relatively fresher air of the Ga-Metru outskirts.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#221 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 12:18 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan's eyes widened."The Heart, maybe? The Heart that needed to be activated to awaken this forsaken thing in the first place? But... Wouldn't they be useless now?" Kairan said with a frown, not sure if Dalmia meant the Heart of Ruaki...
  • 0

#222 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 11:42 PM

[color=#003366;]OOC: I sincerely, sincerely, sincerely apologize for my absence, everyone--school has been keeping me very busy.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Elithes - Xia: "My suggestion vould have been more along zhe lines of, 'Let's find a boat out of here,'" Elithes responded over the comm link. "But I suppose zhat lends itself to fighting zhe Feranaki, does it not?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Ocean: As Calerix's boat cut through the ocean waves, a large slab of floating wood appeared in the distance, gently rocking up and down with the passing of the waves. Lying motionless on top of it, their lower half submerged in the water and their hands gripping tightly to the wood, was a black and red Toa, who did not seem to react as the boat neared. Whether they were dead or merely unconscious was a fair question, though not one answerable from this distance...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - Torith/Sanshou - Coliseum: The place was deserted. As they entered the coliseum, this was not what Sanshou had expected to find. Even with the dwindling number of people, there was still typically a fair amount of activity in the place, enough that a soft din of conversation could be heard from outside. That was not the case now, however. Not a soul could be seen throughout the place, though several merchant carts were present. Sanshou could think of no explanation for this as she and Torith paced around the field, searching for anyone.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"This is... not right," she said quietly. "A few days ago this place was crawling with activity... Where did everyone go?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"If I knew..." Torith said, shaking his head. He frowned. "No blood to be seen, either... Was this a neutral zone?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"People have attempted to make it one," the Artanian confirmed. "Not that it always worked..."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Hm..." The Toa of Fire moved away from her for a moment. "It's possible they simply cleared out... though this is a lot like the scene on the boat... Perhaps our friends are behind this, as well?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"Possibly..." Sanshou said slowly. "Though we can't know until we find them, right?" Torith nodded, sighing. A growl from the Niaka caught their attention. Turning toward the mech, they were surprised to find a number of Vahki approaching, roughly a dozen in total, along with a larger, spider-like robot--a Kraahu. Sanshou's eyes widened in surprise. "Those shouldn't be here... The Vahki haven't been active in years... What...?"[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]Torith raised his weapon as the law enforcers lined up, summoning Kanoka disks into their mandibles. They did not launch them, however. Instead, a robotic command issued forth:[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"ORDER: Surrender or run."[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]IC - ??? - Vahki Hive: Interesting resistance... the Toa thought as he continued to observe the battle in the streets. Perhaps 'mindless destruction' wasn't the best setting. Let's make it more fun...[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]The Toa turned so as to point his rifle at the control console, firing a shot into it. Using the bullet as a vehicle through which to channel his power, he put a new command into the Vahki's wireless systems. Outside, they began to slow down, their movements and actions becoming more methodical, ending their dog-pile tactics and moving to form a circle around the trio of opposition. A Bordahk stepped forward, staffs raised threateningly.[/color]

 

[color=#003366;]"ORDER: Surrender now," it said, its voice a mechanical monotone. "THREAT: Surrender or die."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#223 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 04:18 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix (Boat)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Toa breathed out a sigh of relief. She had finally patched the leak and could return to the helm.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Doing so, she found that there was a being clinging to some driftwood, not too far away.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Odd..."[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Being a Toa of Psionics, and feeling somewhat sympathetic, she dropped her 'arms' illusion and diverted the power to telekinesis, which pulled in the driftwood. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Once it was within reach, she pulled the other Toa, along with the wood, on board. That done, Calerix flipped back to the illusion, and walked over carefully. She shook the being once, speaking as she did.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Hello? Are you alive?"[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]It took her all of 2 seconds to realize that it would be a very dumb question, as no-one had really died in ages. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro [/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#224 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 09:26 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: The Ybrus[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]A low growl emanated from the brute as he woke and crawled to his feet. He felt the urge to destroy, to smash everything and kill. For he did not quite know where he was and this frightened him but his simple mind didn't do what a more cultivated mind would do. No. Instead he wished to break and rend.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]But a small red armored Matoran stood nearby and shook its head as if to say, "no." This being did not actually exist it was only a figment of the brute's imagination or maybe it was something more. But regardless only Kendour could see it.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Somehow he was able to control his urges and he sat back down.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]As he sat down the being vanished from his sight.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: An Old Warehouse, ?[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The Toa of Sand woke up. His head spun. Last night had been crazy. He had gotten into a fight with another being and they somehow ended up in an old warehouse. From the look of the place no one had used it in a long, long time.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]As he stood up, he noticed his left leg stung. He could't recall why but he assumed it was from the fight. He slowly looked around for signs of what had happened. The place was covered in sand, tons of sand. And lots of crates and old machines lie broken across the floor.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He sighed. Why could he not remember what had happened or where he was? He became increasingly frightened when he could not recall his own name. After a few minutes of standing around, he was able to remember. He went by the moniker Cur but his real name was something else. It was secret information that he didn't want to tell anyone. And so he didn't even allow himself think it.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]More thoughts surfaced. He remembered everyone was immortal. He then worried he had died, again. He couldn't really tell but he seemed okay so he assumed he had not. Well technically he had died a long time ago. Long before everyone had become immortal. He had only been a rookie Toa and back then he had control over stone. Now he had control over sand and he even had a different mask and entirely new armor. He had never figured out why he had been brought back to life all those years ago. And that was not a story he wanted to remember right now.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He yawned, stretched and started to make his way out of the old warehouse. Maybe he would get answers to his current situation if he walked around and investigated. Or maybe he would just remember later.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Xia[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Oh yes a boat." His yellow, glowing eyes flickered. "Why didn't I think of that?" He said in an absent minded way.[/font]


Edited by Cosmic Titan, Jan 30 2013 - 09:34 PM.

  • 0

#225 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 10:25 PM

IC - Elithes - Xia: "Good question," Elithes said. "Not vuhn I have an answer to."

 

IC - ??? - Calerix's Boat: The Toa did not respond, though he was obviously breathing. And judging from the complete lack of any deformities on his body, it was evident that he had not yet died--at least, not more than once.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#226 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:38 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Calerix (Boat)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Odd..."[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Now that she could see the being more clearly, it was apparent that they were alive, and had perhaps not died at all. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]But if they wouldn't wake, there were but a few things she could do.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]For one, Calerix could continue on towards Xia and just wait for the Toa to wake, if they ever did.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Another option was to pinch or prod them with a dagger. However, that could gain her an unfavorable response, one that could involve being attacked. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Splashing the Toa with water wouldn't help, he was floating in it and hadn't woken.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]There were no wounds to tend to, and she really just couldn't think of anything she could do to wake the Toa without possible retaliation and pain. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Sighing, she simply levitated the being and propped him against the stairs, even as she took the helm once more.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#227 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:41 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kai Nam[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The Toa of Earth walked through the streets of this cold island. The place was not in the best shape but the Toa didn't really care.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He felt a rush of air and turned around. He didn't spot anyone. So he continued to walk. But again he felt something. This time when he turned around he saw a creature.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The creature had six limbs. Four arms and two legs. It was about the size of a Toa but it was closer to an anthropomorphic lizard than a Toa. It mouth was filled with sharp fangs and its tongue darted in and out of its mouth. The creature had red, silver and black colored scales and neon green eyes. All four of its hands and both its feet ended in sharp claws. Spikes ran down the length of its spine and down to the tip of its muscular tail. And at the end of its tail was a sharp blade. It's facial scales almost resembled a mask and the back of its head had two horns. This was not a creature Qui had ever seen before.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The creature made a strange noise that was similar to a rattle of a rattlesnake and the hiss of a feral cat.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Qui worried this thing was a Feranaki but from appearance alone it didn't seem to be. He was frightened by this strange beast and he knew that he would have to fight it just by how it looked at him.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The creature made its strange noise again and lunged forward with unnatural speed. Qui fell to the ground as he was tackled. And he quickly acted. He grabbed his sniper rifle from off his back and brought it down onto the creature's head. But the creature's head was stronger than the gun and Qui had delivered too much force in his blow. And so his sniper rifle shattered with a metallic noise.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Qui dropped the pieces still in his hands and rose to his feet. Quickly entering a defensive position with both fists raised.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The creature again rocketed at the Toa. But this time Qui called on the power of the earth. The ground trembled as he did this. A giant fist of dirt enclosed around the creature, crushing it. Qui smiled thinking he had won.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The creature once again hissed. And this time started glowing. The giant, dirt fist was torn apart as a fiery explosion left he creature's body.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The creature quickly recovered and walked back and forth on all six of its limbs in a menacing manner. And then almost without notice it was on top of Qui. Its tail blade over Qui's throat.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Boom![/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The ground exploded throwing the two combatants away from each other. Qui struggled back to his feet as he breathed heavily.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Qui seemed to be weakening almost too quickly and the creature seemed even stronger than it had been before the fight had started. How strange...[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: I'm not sure what to have my other characters do.[/font]


Edited by Cosmic Titan, Feb 02 2013 - 06:42 PM.

  • 0

#228 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

  • 12,043 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 06:41 PM

Closed by request.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users