Happy Birthday, Takuma Nuva!

Avohkah Tamer

Today marks the day that our own Evil Blog Master, podcast frequenter, BZPowerCraft server operator, and all-around awesome guy Takuma Nuva turns 23! Even though I'm posting this a little late in the day, let's all wish him a happy birthday before the day's over! Bonus points if your post contains pony, and bonus bonus points if you can help write birthday lyrics for a new Evil Blog Master song. I'll even sing it! ~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Tak! Have an awesome birthday, dude. I can't wait to terrorize more fast-food restaurants by reciting SPIRIT PSAs next year. ... and I just spent about five minutes trying to come up with some suitable Evil Blog Master Birthday lyrics and now I'm too tired to go to my majhost for pony. So imagine that there's pony in this post. (also happy birthday again)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Almost missed this! Happy birthday, blogguy! Your About Me page speaks to a very real pain we've all felt.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was good yesterday. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.