Lego Racers Discussion

Meiko

What kinds of sets do you have in LEGO Racers? What's your favorite set or sub-theme of LEGO Racers? My favorite is Ferrari, because I have a long story about my experiences with Ferrari. :biggrin: I also like to MOC with Ferrari, one model I have been modifying for 4 years now.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

As this is mostly about LEGO Racers sets, it would better be off in the LEGO Sets forum.I own a lot of LEGO Racers sets mainly from the Drome racers arc (that was one of my favourite LEGO themes ever), but I eventually lost interest sometime in the second year after the end of Drome racers. Do you remember the Drome Racing Challenge game? One of the best games I have ever played. :rolleyes: Too bad they removed it, although I can see why.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

As this is mostly about LEGO Racers sets, it would better be off in the LEGO Sets forum.Do you remember the Drome Racing Challenge game? One of the best games I have ever played. :rolleyes: Too bad they removed it, although I can see why. ~Gata. ;)

Yeah, I guess it could be moved... Yeah, I remember that game. I wasn't too into it, but I played it every so-often. I was more int the Supersonic RC game. It was pretty fun to just do awesome stunts and rack up a ton of points. I once fell off of the ceiling and did a ton of flips and 360s, and every time that I'd bounce off of something I'd get like 6,000 points. It was so fun.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

As this is mostly about LEGO Racers sets, it would better be off in the LEGO Sets forum.Do you remember the Drome Racing Challenge game? One of the best games I have ever played. :rolleyes: Too bad they removed it, although I can see why. ~Gata. ;)

Yeah, I guess it could be moved... Yeah, I remember that game. I wasn't too into it, but I played it every so-often. I was more int the Supersonic RC game. It was pretty fun to just do awesome stunts and rack up a ton of points. I once fell off of the ceiling and did a ton of flips and 360s, and every time that I'd bounce off of something I'd get like 6,000 points. It was so fun.
6000 points? That´s impossible! :o I have never got more than 700, and already that was a totally wicked and crazy stunt!Anyway, I loved Supersonic RC as well, and I have recently re-discovered it as the game file still exists on LEGO´s server.You know, maybe this could stay in the LEGO Discussion forum after all. :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

6000 points? That´s impossible! :o I have never got more than 700, and already that was a totally wicked and crazy stunt! Anyway, I loved Supersonic RC as well, and I have recently re-discovered it as the game file still exists on LEGO´s server. You know, maybe this could stay in the LEGO Discussion forum after all. :P ~Gata. ;)
I don't think it was 6,000 exactly, but it was something like 5,500 or something. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

6000 points? That´s impossible! :o I have never got more than 700, and already that was a totally wicked and crazy stunt! Anyway, I loved Supersonic RC as well, and I have recently re-discovered it as the game file still exists on LEGO´s server. You know, maybe this could stay in the LEGO Discussion forum after all. :P ~Gata. ;)
I don't think it was 6,000 exactly, but it was something like 5,500 or something. :P
Wow. I would love to see such a stunt.Anyway, if you edit your topic description so it does not only focus on the sets, it can stay in this place and also receive a lot more of discussion. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Did anybody remember the Beta Testing period for some LEGO Racers game that was advertised on My LEGO Network? I tried to do that, but the link in the message on MLN was faulty, so I never got to do it. It was really annoying also because I could've gotten a badge in MLN, but couldn't. What was that game like?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Did anybody remember the Beta Testing period for some LEGO Racers game that was advertised on My LEGO Network? I tried to do that, but the link in the message on MLN was faulty, so I never got to do it. It was really annoying also because I could've gotten a badge in MLN, but couldn't. What was that game like?

That was the LEGO Racers Challenge, a Flash-based remake of the Drome Racing Challenge. For some reason, the beta lasted really a lot and the game was removed less than a year after going live. It was never as fun as DRC, though, it was missing a certain charm.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

That was the LEGO Racers Challenge, a Flash-based remake of the Drome Racing Challenge. For some reason, the beta lasted really a lot and the game was removed less than a year after going live. It was never as fun as DRC, though, it was missing a certain charm. ~Gata. ;)
I still wish I could have gotten the badge in My LEGO Network. :( At least I didn't miss much with it though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I remember the original LEGO Racers game. It was pretty cool. I also remember those 2x2 colorful guys that had the little cars that when they'd hit something, the guy would fly off of the car. It was pretty cool. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I remember the original LEGO Racers game. It was pretty cool. I also remember those 2x2 colorful guys that had the little cars that when they'd hit something, the guy would fly off of the car. It was pretty cool. :)

Oh yeah, I had a few of those - the first Lego Racers sets I ever had :)

As Gatanui said, I am very happy to have Beta tested LRC. I really wish the game was better made... Wasn't as good as Drome Racing. It should've been a little more interactive.

Meh. I beta-tested that game too; frankly, compared to Drome Racers, it stunk. It just didn't have Drome Racer's clean, serious style.

That's incredible. The largest I ever got from a stunt was 4,750... ish. My brain reels at what must be done to top that score ^_^

As this is mostly about LEGO Racers sets, it would better be off in the LEGO Sets forum. I own a lot of LEGO Racers sets mainly from the Drome racers arc (that was one of my favourite LEGO themes ever), but I eventually lost interest sometime in the second year after the end of Drome racers. Do you remember the Drome Racing Challenge game? One of the best games I have ever played. :rolleyes: Too bad they removed it, although I can see why. ~Gata. ;)

The best online Lego game of all time, IMHO. They (Lego) just don't make games like that anymore.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Yeah, LEGO Racers has had some great online games. I still play Supersonic RC (Thank you so much for getting me the link Gatanui! :)), and I forgot how good I was at it. :P Here is a nice screenshot I got from when I landed on the BIONICLE hoop in the game: landed_on_top_of_the_bionicle_hoop.jpg I really like how far LEGO Racers has come over the years. I like Tiny Turbos too, but haven't been getting as many recently... :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick