Loophole

Legolover-361

-==IC: Kranos==-"Well that's definitely not good." Kranos said with a frown to the gathered Skrall."Honestly; I don't think all the rumours are as they seem. I think, personally, that you're just misunderstood. And the reason you have to wander, is because of that misunderstanding." Kranos said, with a shrug."Just tell me if I'm getting close."

IC: “Mata Magna? What a bizarre place…” Kilayox muttered underneath her breath as Ena and her team observed her. “I didn’t mean to be at these mines. I suppose that’s simply where the Great Spirit wanted me to be. I awakened from my sleep in the chambers below and when I was confused, I unleashed a wave of water which soon turned into the very flood that you came here to check on.” She explained confidently. Then her eyes rolled over to the downed Matoran and Agori. “It is of no true concern to you. I am a fellow Toa after all and I will… assist the bottom feeders.” She told Ena reluctantly.
IC: EnaMiddayUnderground, Mining Shaft Alpha, Olford"They are not bottom-feeders," I respond, perhaps a little coldly. "They're citizens, and it is my responsibility to protect them. As a Toa, you ought to think the same. Officers!"I gesture with two fingers back to the lift; the guards board it promptly, moving to the back and sides to leave room for other boarders and me. I enter the lift and indicate for Kilayox the open spot beside me. The other beings aren't my concern. They can find another way up or board with us; I don't care. Edited by Legolover-361

IC:

(Samarah)

"Thanks really love some company." Samarah didn't know what she was saying at this point. It was the drinks talking, and maybe her subconsciousness talking.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: (Atahu)

Excellent. Whira was willing to spend the night with me. She seemed rather easy to ply with words. Now I also understood she was flirting too, a women doesn't lean forward like that or make compliments like that if she isn't trying to draw you in. Not that I minded, it was nice once in a way. To have some intrigued, interested, willing, that she did this of her own volition and not mine.

IC, Whira: "So, what do you want to do later? I was thinking of either taking a long walk in the park or going to see a movie or something..." Whira honestly didn't care about what they did- as long as she eventually got him and drained his light, she would be fine. She was only playing for now- then she would win and Atahu would mysteriously disappear... Yes, she liked that plan.

OOC: Really? A quick search didn't show anything, Levacius.

IC: Risio Vesania, Central City

"Obviously, you do not." Risio said, stuffing her hands into her pockets, in a manner that was more disappointed than anything else. "But I suppose lacking a sense of humor isn't a crime. Just an unforgiveable fault."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Post 368.

IC: Skrall / Wilds

"Bla bla bla bla bla. Of course not. We wander because our camps and villages have been burnt to the ground. Our fortresses are lost. Bla bla bla bla bla. Battle was not the end. They were not content to just defeat us on the field."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC

[Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; late evening]

"Well, that's just great. I don't know about you, but I need sleep; I had a long day of projects and custom work, and tomorrow promises to be just as hectic. You're welcome to stay if you need a place to hole up and think, but I am going to bed."

Standing up and striding to a closet I pulled out a pillow and a blanket and tossed them next to Firen, yawning as I arched my back in a stretch. "Just don't touch anything - there's a lot of sensitive material for my various projects lying about here, I'm not the greatest in organization, and some of that stuff is expensive as karzahni to replace, if not find. If it's any comfort the amount of work I have scheduled for this week will keep me off the streets and away from my extracurricular activities."

Before I closed the door to my bedroom I gave a look back. "By the way, as much as I hate to admit it, you're not half bad... for an introverted geeky cop with no social life working for a huge overreaching government with conspiracies out the wazoo."

With that comment I closed the door and upon hitting the bed fell asleep.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Firen

Firen chuckled slightly at the amusingly backhanded compliment, catching the pillow as it was thrown. He was spared the difficulties of having to come up with a response when his host closed the door, and he could vaguely hear the quiet noise of someone collapsing onto their bed.

He set the pillow down on the couch and stood, gathering the coffee mugs and associated paraphernalia, and walking it into the kitchen. The fact that it wasn't his home at which he was staying only amplified his habit of avoiding mess, and he quickly washed the cups before setting them on the counter, and returning to the living room. As he walked, he mentally set the coffee machine, picking a time that seemed the most likely one for Aishta's return to the land of the conscious. His shoes were placed nearly at the end of the couch, and his coat was folded, and set on the back. His guns were set on the nearby table, just within reach. It was a habit left over from the days in which anyone he met might decide to slip a knife between his ribs, or rob him blind. In his experience, old practices died hard.

As he lay down, pulling the blanket up over himself, he set an alarm on his phone. It was set on vibrate, but the sudden burst of data flow so close to him would be enough to wake him.

Moments later, the Toa of Data was asleep.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

(Samarah)

"Thanks for the company. Sorry if its messy." Samarah was able to open the door to her bedroom, and made it to the bed before falling asleep.

War...war never changes.

OOC: ...Have you seen Post 371?

"Well, at least you're trying." Risio said in response, with a shrug and a hidden grin. "Most unsociable beings won't even go that far."

After a few moments, Risio Vesania turned back to Ophaim. "Would you care to accompany me for something to eat? Who knows, maybe you could learn something about humor." As she spoke, she gestured to a small, cozy-looking "mom & pop"-style restaurant across the street.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

(Samarah)

The most Samarah did was pull Kaithas a bit closer, but other then that, she seemed fine. Then, she pulled harder, wanting him to stay, even though she was asleep.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC-Houren"It's okay guys, I don't think she'll go and destroy the ship because of this..." I rubbed my head. This whole thing was giving me a headache. I leaned against a wall casually, crossing my arms and watching the street. Tenko was asking for more information; I felt it only right to satisfy this wish."I think you're the killer."The rest of the group all turned to look in shock."What?""I think that you're the one who, when we go into the future, will kill Laniga and complicate things for the rest of us." I looked at the ground, avoiding questioning gazes. "Any questions?" Most of them did have questions. "No?" I ignored them. "Good."I pushed off of the wall, making my way into the street."To the museum?"

IC: [JL - To the museum]

Wait, the future? I thought we were going back in time. Isn't that how it works? If Laniga dies back in the past, THEN it can effect the present. This hurts my head....Maybe there's a monster we'll have to fight. Just like video games!

"I think you're the killer."

Instantly I snap to attention from my daydreaming. "WHAT?" I said out loud. I had known that somebody here was really a criminal mastermind evil genius planning - apparently, as Houren put it, will hitch a ride with us to kill Laniga, the crazy trash-can rule lady. But still, it came as a shock, such information coming out. Worse, Mr. Houren seemed to get his info out of us having pure curiosity. What if I'm curious? That doesn't warrant an execution order, right?

Ehehe....better watch my mouth here. Or else...hm, Innocence lost.

I want to ask Houren a question - and stare down at Tenko in fear - but he's simply ignoring it like a complete bozo and walked off, leaving me with a face. To the palm.

I followed, half grumpily, half annoyed. The suspense was getting me nowhere.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: No I didn't. @Darkon

IC: Nakenah / Department of Security

"It is as a weapon that I keep it. Something to greatly assist me in doing my job."

IC: Skrall / Wilds

"Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. We were once a much stronger people, led by a glorious lord of rock, during the times of the Core War; we were scattered by the Shattering. Upon being reunited across the shattered worlds, we attempted to reclaim old land. Bla bla bla bla bla bla. This was our payment."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: (Atahu)

"A walk in the park would be nice, especially with you there. How long till your shift ends?" I asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. We could leave as soon as she was able. Honestly I had grown impatient at how long this night seemed to be dragging on, it was dull. A walk with Whira, time alone with her, was much more interesting that sitting in this boring bar. I checked my phone again, still no messages.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Woah woah woah. Wait.

Okay, so Samarah was definitely attractive. Attractive and drunk. Not a good combination. I can think of at least ten Toa off the top of my head that would take full advantage of this. However, I'm not one of them. Maybe if I was drunk, but I don't drink. I don't like the stuff. I know, hypocritical coming from a bartender. It's really hard to get a Vi-Toa drunk anyways.

That's why when she pulled me closer I leaned down to her ear and opened my mouth slightly, trying to think of what to say.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Alyia

The door to her office closed with a resounding note, and Alyia buried her face in her hands, elbows proped up on her desk. It had been a long hour, and the Toa of Light was tired, irritable, and generally just fed up with her job. She stared blankly at the chair directly before her, thinking pleasent thoughts of wringing its former occupent's neck. She had been this close to halfway through the meeting, and was about ready to break out her sword at the end.

The being that just left was part of a "department". Not officially part of the DoS, so they couldn't go around giving her orders, but with the amount of connections they had, one would think they were the Department of Security. Yeah, right, department of Scurity For Your Stolen Credits, more like. The Agori was nondescript, smartly dressed with his suit, fedora, and briefcase. The kind of person you could pass a thousand times on the street, and never realise that that was where your taxes were going. In a roundabout manner, of course. Through grants and funds and other... waste not worthy of mention. But eventually, that's what happened. The higher she rose through the ranks, Alyia found the better she could see these things.

Fortunately, anything involving investigations went to her, and that also included investigations within the DoS. Put simply, they wanted her to discredit someone who was vocal about things that they didn't like. It started off well enough, untill the point where he felt the need to threaten her. Indirectly, of course. At that, Alyia politely suggested where he shove his "department"'s idea. Nothing indirect there. It ended with another threat, and a death stare on her part. Some of the Investigators joked that they wouldn't be surprized if lasers shot out of her eyes when their Department's head gave a death stare. Alyia responded with an innocent smile, and told them to get back to work.

The Toa of Light felt a large hand on her shoulder, and glanced up to see Tycho giving her a reassuring smile. The massive Vorox didn't do "smile" that well, but Alyia was greatful for the try, nontheless. She wasn't afraid of the Agori, their influence didn't extent above her position, part of the reason why they had to come to her in order to do such things. But they were like devious little kids, always trying to take advantage of everything when the parent wasn't watching. Besides, the wouldn't be able to replace her that easily, there was a reason why she was head of Investigations. Maybe Firen. No, Alyia just couldn't see the wise-cracking Toa of Data with his endearing geeky personality taking any kind of #### from them.

She sighed. The Toa of Light would need a much bigger broom to sweep up all the stuff within the Department. She needed a vacation. And it was getting late, waaaaay past her shift. Alyia pushed herself up from her chair and stepped out of her office. There were still a few beings inside the office building, and they nodded to her as she walked into the main room. "We'll hold the fort," one of them said, recognizing whe their boss was about ready to crash in the staff lounge. Alyia smiled weakly, before making her way towards the door.

Fifteen minutes later, Alyia arrived at her apartment, and didn't even take the time to remove her armor before crashing on her bed.

Yeah.

A vacation would be nice.

Heck, she'll give her entire department a vacation.

Mata Nui knows they deserved it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tenebrae Iratus, Department of Security

Tenebrae nodded in agreement. "No doubt I contemplate the meaning of weapons too much. They are tools, a name that fits perfectly." After he finished his second cup, he continued. "I apologize, for I must be boring you, seeing as I am boring myself; Please excuse me." And with that, began to walk away, in the direction of his office, down the corridor.

As Risio and Ophaim crossed the street, the Vortixx was uncharacteristicly silent, her emotions unreadable behind her stylized Venetian mask.

As they entered the restuarant, the armoa of cooking soups, baking bread, and the distinct, rich smell of coffee greeted them, a welcomed feeling of comfort and enjoyment.

Risio sat down at the counter, ordering a bowl of soup and black coffee, before turning to Ophaim. "So, do you have a name, or do you just go by Shiny-silver-priest?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

(Samarah)

The sub-conscious is a very weird thing, and it shows ones desires, even if they can make things complicated. Samarah pulled Kaithas even closer. It was getting obvious she was wanting him to stay, even if he didn't want to.

War...war never changes.

IC: I spoke softly, the only thing separating my lips from hers our masks and a half inch of moonlight. "I know you may want me to stay now. Karz, I may want to stay." I said, beginning to acknowledge feelings I didn't know I had. "But you're drunk, and you'll probably regret this in the morning."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

(Samarah)

Samarah wasn't listening to any of it. These were her less then logical thoughts running the show, and she wanted Kaithas to stay. She pulled him even closer, not wanting him to leave her.

War...war never changes.

IC:

(Samarah)

Samarah cuddled kaithas, just wanting some company to spend the night with while she slept. She didn't feel the kiss, but had a happy smile on her mask.

War...war never changes.

IC: Olford Mines

At first Kilayox was surprised by Ena’s anger at her words. In her time, it was not uncommon for Toa to lord over the Matoran. They were after all weaker then them and in return for protection, they were expected to serve. It was a symbiotic relationship and something that she had never really thought about in detail. Was it wrong? Then she let out a chuckle for she realized that she was being foolish. Apparently, the Toa of this time were rather soft. Ena seemed a bit agitated and a bit trigger-happy at the moment, but still, Kilayox was confident that she could take her. Her eyes narrowed on the Toa and she smiled at her as she gestured towards the elevator.

“Excellent. It’s about time that I leave these mines…” She muttered, walking over and standing next to the other Toa. Awkwardly, she towered over Ena and peered down at her. “Go ahead and operate this machinery. I’m not exactly sure how to do so.”

character_37075_f.jpg

"Risio Vesania." The Vortixx said in response, offering her hand. "It's been a pleasure meeting a being such as yourself, Ophaim. I dare say you carry a silly world's burden on your serious shoulders." As Risio spoke, she removed her mask and goggles, revealing her mischevious, slightly insane grin, and her bright, amber-colored eyes.

pNNgXax.jpg