Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Loophole


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#481 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

  • 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 10:12 AM

IC

 

[Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; morning]

 

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz...

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]*groan*[/color]

 

SMASH!

 

[color=#0000ff;]There was dancing of sparks and the sparking of wires as my fist was embedded into the alarm clock, a concave indentation where a square shape should have been. I held it there for a few seconds to make sure it was dead before I rolled out of bed.[/color]

 

*thunk*

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Ouch."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]I pushed myself off the floor, sleepily looking about the room, licking my lip. Mornings. I really hated them. The birds may be singing, the sun may be shining, the air may be warm and beautiful, but there was noting good about them. Morning meant you had to wake up. Get up from sweet, lazy dreams, from blissful sleep, back to whatever grind you had been doing the day before...[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]As I slowly walked to the door, my feet dragging as I did so, my mind was trying to piece together the events of last night. Something had gone down... I thought I had a visitor... something about a vehicle. With a yawn and a stretch I opened my bedroom door and shuffled into the living room-[/color]

 

"Good morning."

 

[color=#0000ff;]So you know that thing that a cat does when it gets spooked? Back arched, all hair standing on end, a hiss and an incredibly-impossible jump in some random direction. Yes, that would be me. There was what appeared to be a toa in my house sitting on my couch, and he just spoke.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]I freaked.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]When my mind caught up to what my body had done I was leaning against a near wall, poised to ponce, several gigawatts of power arcing around my hands as I breathed heavily, suddenly VERY awake. It was only now that I remembered everything the previous night in perfect clarity, and that I had offered to Firen to spend the night. With my momentarily-heightened senses I could smell fresh coffee, see an assortment of breakfast items out for consumption, and hear my dishwasher going. Apparently he was a good guest.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]And I had come a heartbeat away from frying him to a charred corpse where he sat.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Don't... don't DO that!"[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]I dismissed my power, fuming as I stalked to the kitchen. I wasn't a morning person to begin with, and that was possibly the most flattering and friendly greeting I had ever given anyone... not. At least I was awake now. Pouring myself a cup of coffee I grunted.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Morning to you too... "[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]There were a host of words I could have finished that statement off with, but the decent part of me won out for once.[/color]


  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg


#482 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 11:14 AM

IC: Firen

 

"I'm sorry, next time I'll greet you with some horrific insult." The Toa of Data replied drily, seemingly unconcerned by the fact that he had nearly been lit up like a tree on Naming Day. "But, if the sudden cessation of data flow is any indication, I fared better than your alarm clock."

 

There was a quiet snap as he closed the book he had been reading, setting it on the table in front of him. He could easily have had it in digital form, but for some reason, he preferred physical copies. "Apologies if I put anything out of place, but some of my more.... Ahem, "neat freak" tendencies kicked in. At least with regards to the kitchen."


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#483 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 08:46 PM

IC: Skrall / Wilds

 

Skrall looked at Kranos as if he had a sudden, brilliant idea. "Bla bla bla bla bla bla. Life is combat. The Skrall are still a race of warriors, even in our scattered state - much like the Great Beings created for your kind, the bla bla; the Toa. Perhaps, if you are interested, you would be willing to test one of us in battle?"

 

He knew now that the best way to take care of all situations. One of them would battle this Toa here, before the fire, whilst the rest formed a ring to keep him from escaping. Nothing suspicious, as long as the Toa was willing to battle. A simple duel, here and now - kill him or knock him out, and then deposit him somewhere. Make it to the watchtower. Get the supplies. Get out. Possibly raid a carvavan. Meet up with other Skrall. Lead forth the new revolution.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#484 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 08:48 PM

IC:

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

With Kaithas snuggling closer, Samarah fell asleep. 


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#485 Online Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 08:55 PM

IC: Kaithas

 

I sighed one more time, the cool night air moving in and out of my lungs. Definitely one of the pros of not being in the jungle anymore. Not hot and sticky. Well, might as well be falling asleep. I had a feeling tomorrow would be interesting, might as well be rested up for it.

 

OOC: Iniskiate slight timeskip. Next morning, but only for Samarah and Kaithas.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#486 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,867 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 09:09 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Tenko Ranaaki - Heading to the Museum[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]I wished Houren had just killed me right there and then. Sliced me apart, poured salt into the wounds, stitched me back together, and then kept repeating until I was just a little pile of blood on the ground, soon to be dried and left as nothing more than a stain on the hard concrete. That...that would've been better.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]But no, he needed to give me what I wanted; information. So, there it was -- I'm going to kill Laniga. Hold the presses everyone, because here's the story to end all other stories.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]I'm going to kill Lani, my best - naw, scratch that, only - friend in the world, who, only minutes ago, I was joking around with, and trying to convince to punch out early with. She'd stuck up for me when Houren "fired" me, even though we both knew I had it coming.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]And how was I destined to repay her?[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Karzit, this wasn't fair, it just wasn't fair! Not fair to Laniga, not fair to me, not fair to...well, anyone who cared. Laniga's family? Did she have any family? She'd never said anything, and I'd never, in all the years I've worked with her, bothered to ask. Not that it mattered, I would never meet them.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Not until I faced court for killing Laniga. Did I mention I'm her killer? Yeah, I going to - or have - killed her.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Slowly, after physically forcing myself not to fall to the ground, I managed to look at each of my "companions". Both Delan and JL were obviously shaken, and neither seemed to want to look in my direction, as if I had suddenly become some sort of leper, whose infection could be carried through eye-contact alone. Houren didn't even seem to bother glancing at any of us.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]I suddenly found myself wanting to attack him, Mr. Houren, the bringer of truths, the indifferent mouth of the law, judge, jury and executioner of my spirit. How did he know all this? How did he know that I would, or had, or was... How? [/color]

 

[color=#008000;]And more importantly, if he knew I was their enemy, why would he bring me along? Was it to keep me contained like a vicious beast, or to wait for the right moment, and take me out of the equation before I could become a threat? Did he think I held some sort of answers for him, or something? What was it?![/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Well, Great Beings? I'm waiting for an answer.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Too busy?[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Don't worry, I've got all the time in the world for you to think of something to say.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#487 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 10:05 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: (Atahu)[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"Sure!" I smiled, I made sure I gave her the money for both my drink and her tip. A sizable tip that wasn't too overbearing." I walked with her as we left the bar. "So when did you move to Central City?" I asked, a gentle smile across my lips.[/color]

IC, Whira: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]"I moved here a few months ago, actually," Whira said, smiling. "I felt it was time for a change, so I decided to move here from Ga-Koro-Nui. I'm glad I did- there are a lot more interesting people here than there are back at Ga-Koro-Nui."[/color]


  • 0

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

 

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

 

pls.

 

 

 


#488 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

  • 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 11:54 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC[/color]

 

[Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui]

 

"Apologies if I put anything out of place, but some of my more.... Ahem, "neat freak" tendencies kicked in. At least with regards to the kitchen."

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Yesh, it's been commented that my garage is kept cleaner than my house."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]I spoke with food in my mouth, a muffin in one hand and coffee in the other. I was a whirlwind of activity as I inhaled a quick breakfast, trying to (as usual) make up for my late start.[/color][color=#a9a9a9;] "I don't know about you, but I slept so soundly that I had no revelation to our little problem. Think of anything?"[/color]

 

OOC:

[color=#8b4513;]EDIT: Post 4000! Woot! [/color] :happydance:


Edited by Friar Tuck, Jan 15 2013 - 11:58 PM.

  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg


#489 Online Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,207 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 10:52 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Risio Vesania, Central City[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Well, Atlas, you seem to be the studious type." Risio said, breaking their handshake. "So, you said you're a priest. Do all priests carry falchions?" She asked, staring at the single-edged, almost machete-like sword.[/font]


  • 0

#490 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 05:10 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-"Sounds good to me; I could always use a good workout." Kranos said, as he stretched. He knew the odds would seem against him since he had no visible weapon; however, what the Skrall wouldn't know, is that he wouldn't need a weapon; just his boots.
  • 0

#491 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 05:53 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Skrall, Wilderness:[/color]

 

Skrall decided against volunteering for the first fight. If the first Skrall lost, which was doubtful, he would know the Toa's fighting style well enough to beat him with ease... even with his weapon of choice being better suited for longer range attacks.

 

IC: "Endelig", The Agoritarian:

 

[color=#4b0082;]"I have two books that might be of interest to you." the Agori told Vaila as he sat down in a seperate, smaller room with only two chairs and a table inside. "My Toa of Stone told me about your predicament. I remember you - whenever we sent envoys to your tribe, you were always one of the first to help out."[/color]


  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#492 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:29 PM

IC: Ophaim

 

"It's my Toa tool."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#493 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:49 PM

IC: Skrall / Wilds

 

"Then it has been settled!" the Skrall replied, rising to his full height for the first time at such close proximity. Looking to the others, he stated, "Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#494 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:50 PM

IC: "Bla bla bla bla," said Skrall, standing and passing his sword from hand to hand. He was, quite noticeably if you knew what you were looking for, still on the opposite side of the fire to Kranos. Clearly he still had his strategy in mind, and his eyes were watching for the slightest twitch of muscles that would indicate Kranos trying to get up to speed


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#495 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:52 PM

IC: Firen

 

"I didn't come up with anything solid." Firen admitted, taking a sip from the mug of coffee he had nearby. "A few basic ideas, most of which indicate I shouldn't think too much late at night. I'm still thinking on it."


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#496 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:10 PM

IC: Skrall / Wilds

 

"Then our warrior has been decided." Skrall replied, gesturing to his fellow. "The rest of us shall form a ring around the field."

 

Skrall steppd about seven feet away from the fire, and intended for the others to do the same, forming a ring of some fourteen feet in diameter that would give plenty of room for the fight - at least, for his fellow Skrall. If this Toa intended to battle with speed, it may come as a sort of disadvantage; then again, it might not.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#497 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:55 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Skrall, Wilderness:[/color]

 

Skrall stood to his feet and joined the perimeter, ready to draw his bow and fire it if the occasion called for it.

 

"Zhis shall be a fantastic battle. I bid bozh of you gut luck."


  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#498 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

  • 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 01:11 AM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC[/color]

 

[Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; morning]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Huh."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]That was the best response he got from his thoughtful answer. I stepped out on my room back in my full mechanic getup, a pair of wrenches in my hand. With deft movements they spun rapidly before being slammed into place in my tool belt. In a matter of three minutes I had gone from half-asleep girl to fully-loaded, dressed, and eaten mechanic. I cocked my head.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Well, I'm already late to open up.. as usual. Not to mention I have to get that airship I was working on yesterday out of my lot and into the street for pickup later today. I hate to kick you out, but... ok, not so much, I'm kicking you out. Business hours start now."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]My thumb was pointed at the front door, a stupid smile on my face as my tongue stuck out a little bit. [/color][color=#a9a9a9;]"Think you can find you way or does the detective need an escort?"[/color]


  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg


#499 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 10:39 AM

-==IC: Kranos==-"Alright then; good luck. You'll need it." Kranos said, and then jumped up quickly, ready to put his more unique tactic to use whenever he needed to; as he activated the thrusters at the bottom of his boots temporarily, to alter his momentum so that he was effectively jumping over the fire, even as he attempted to land, either on the Skrall, or right behind him, Kakama ready for the next step.
  • 0

#500 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 12:45 PM

IC: Olford Mines [...] Apparently, the Toa of this time were rather soft. Ena seemed a bit agitated and a bit trigger-happy at the moment, but still, Kilayox was confident that she could take her. Her eyes narrowed on the Toa and she smiled at her as she gestured towards the elevator. [color=rgb(0,0,205);]“Excellent. It’s about time that I leave these mines…”[/color] She muttered, walking over and standing next to the other Toa. Awkwardly, she towered over Ena and peered down at her. [color=rgb(0,0,205);]“Go ahead and operate this machinery. I’m not exactly sure how to do so.”[/color]
[color=rgb(136,119,51);]IC: EnaMiddayUnderground, Mining Shaft Alpha, OlfordI can feel Kilayox's eyes on me as she moves to my right and appears to examine the lift controls. I'm not short, but even I notice the Toa of Water seems even taller up close. Maybe that's her point.I pretend not to be bothered by our size difference, simply nodding and hitting the button that will bring us back to the surface. The metal doors shut with a clink; the lift hesitates a moment, shudders, and ascends."Please keep your limbs inside the vehicle at all times," I say more to myself than to Kilayox.[/color]

  • 0

#501 Online Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,207 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 01:52 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Risio Vesania, Central City[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Don't you carry more... peaceful tools? Like digging claws or climbing hooks?"[/font]


  • 0

#502 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 07:25 PM

IC: Ophaim - Central City

 

"I came from a more violent place, sadly."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#503 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 07:55 PM

IC:

 

([color=#800000;]Samarah)[/color]

 

As light trickled through the window of Samarah's bedroom, she felt arms around her.[color=#800000;] Wha-what happened last night? [/color]Rolling over to face the other person in the bed, she saw that it was Kaithas. "[color=#800000;]Kaithas, what happened last night?[/color]" she asked, more to her self then to him.


Edited by thelonewander, Jan 17 2013 - 07:55 PM.

  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#504 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:27 PM

IC: Kranos hadn't used his Kakama to make some sort of super-speed jump and, in the air with nothing to anchor himself to, he had no way of suddenly using it to give himself a boost. So for all intents and purposes he was currently moving at a regular Toa speed.

Skrall could move quite a bit faster than normal Toa speed. 

He had his shield up in an instant, thrusting the heavy disc of metal towards his mid-air opponent. Just as Kranos had no way of altering his speed, he had no real way of altering his direction. Maybe he could spin a bit, but with the breadth of the shield that just meant he'd likely twist himself onto the jagged spikes on the rim. No, most probably he'd hit the shield head on like a bug on a windscreen, robbing him of forward momentum and dropping him straight down. Straight down onto the fire he was trying to jump over in the first place...


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#505 Online Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:49 PM

IC: KaithasI sighed and put the arm not around Samarah (my left, for all those curious) to my forehead. Here we go. "I brought you home because you were drunk, then you asked me to stay the night, then I came in here and you pulled me into a kiss. After that I just lay down next to you and put my arm around you."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#506 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 08:53 PM

IC: Firen

 

Firen rolled his eyes good-naturedly, picked up his book, and stood. He readjusted his coat almost subconsciously, and slipped the volume into the left breast of the garment. "I am a living, breathing GPS. I can find my way anywhere."

 

There was a muffled roar as his motorcycle started outside. "I left my number on the counter, next to the coffee machine. Yes, I know there are bound to be sarcastic remarks to that," The Toa of Data said, walking toward the door. "Give me a call if you need me."


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#507 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 09:04 PM

IC: 

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"well, I remember asking you to stay, but after that I can't remember anything. So, we kissed?[/color]" Samarah was blushing so much she could of passed as a tomato.[color=#800000;] ​Note to self, do not go over board with the house special. Kaithas wasn't lying when he said it was strong if I don't remember kissing him...  [/color]


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#508 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 09:11 PM

IC: Olford

 

[color=#0000ff;]“As you wish,” [/color]Kilayox responded with a slight smirk on her face. It wasn’t exactly a sincere smile for Kilayox stared down at Ena the whole time that the elevator travelled. In her mind, she was thinking of how easy it would be to rip the Toa in half. The only thing restraining her was that she wished to learn more about the Toa and how her procedures. Curiosity held the bloodlust at bay right now, but it might eventually fade, which would be unfortunate… for Ena. Her hands tightened on her trident and she simply placed her arms behind her back, patiently waiting to reach the top. Her eyes remained fixated on Ena though.

 

Ding.

 

That was the noise made when they finally came to the top. It was followed by the sound of firecrackers or more accurately, the sound of a trigger being pulled. Multiple triggers and bullets sprayed into the lift, on to the unsuspecting party of Toa. The shooters couldn’t be seen for they were several feet away and no one was exactly occupied with seeing them. They were merely focused on stopping the bullets from piercing through their armor. While they hadn’t been prepared for this, they were still Toa. Their reflexes and instincts were nearly unparalleled and the first thing most of them did was unleash their elemental powers. Kilayox was no different and her eyes seemed to flicker a different color as water pushed out from her body, forming a protective bubble around her itself and the others. The bullets slammed into the wall, slowing the impact and allowing them to dodge most of the bullets.

 

When that assassination didn’t attempt, the shooters turned to hurling massive balls of flame and air through the air to attack. Which mean that they were Toa or creatures who were capable of using elemental power like Toa and this was the proven correct for out of the flames and cyclones, emerged five Toa dressed in crisp black suits. Their faces only portrayed one thing and it was simple.

 

Murder.

 

They were hit men and they would kill anyone to get to their target, even members of the Department of Security. Their eyes were entirely focused on the Toa they had been assigned to kill.

 

She wore blue armor and wielded a golden trident.

 

OOC: Apologies if you weren't looking for an all out brawl yet, Legolover. I had this set up for a while, though.

 

IC: Ga-Koro Nui

 

Sitting at his desk, the massive figure of Korindal was cramped into a small chair. Despite how uncomfortable he felt and he did remind himself to buy a better chair, he was focused on something else. His eyes were focused on the door for he expected any minute now someone would be walking in to regale him with some important news. He was correct too for a busy and stressed looking Matoran burst through the door with a notebook in hand.

 

“The squad you sent to murder the Water Toa has arrived in Olford and is on the scene right now! They’re battling the Department of Security, though!”

 

Korindal’s eyes narrowed. He had half the mind to snap the Matoran’s neck for waltzing in without knocking, but this news troubled him more, so it was his lucky day. The Department of Security was what he tried to avoid. Avoiding them as much as possible had led him to creating a successful criminal empire. He had taken careful steps to avoid problems like this. However, it wasn’t the end of his world, though. You didn’t get to his place in the world without a few complications. “If they succeed, have them eliminate everyone, along with any witnesses. If they do not succeed, make sure they cannot be connected to me, this company, or my… ahem, underground activities.”

 

The Matoran quickly nodded and turned around to go do his work, but Korindal held up a hand, causing him to stop in his tracks. He slowly turning around, a fearful expression on his face.  Hopefully, he hadn’t messed up somehow…

 

“Prepare my finest suit. With all of this stress, I feel like going to the casino.”

 

He seemed confused at first, but reminded himself that it was best not to ask questions. He nodded and hurried off, remembering the tasks he had to do.

 

Korindal smiled, for tonight he’d be taking a serious gamble…


Edited by CAPUA, Jan 18 2013 - 12:23 PM.

  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#509 Online Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 09:15 PM

IC: KaithasI was blushing too by this point. I thought I had left the awkwardness behind after defeating the Rakal. Oh well. "You might say that, yes."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#510 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 09:30 PM

IC: 

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Well, maybe we should try again.[/color]" Samarah had a smirk on her face before she moved in for a kiss. It be up to Kaithas if he took it though. 


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#511 Online Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 09:51 PM

IC: KaithasI kissed her. Now, you may be thinking, where is all the reluctance? Crucial difference. No alcohol.

Edited by Jon Snow, Jan 17 2013 - 10:13 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#512 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 07:56 AM

OOC: I apologize for the OOC-only post, but I can't double-post in the discussion topic... What direction is the shield; up toward the sky, or in front of Skrall?
  • 0

#513 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 12:22 PM

[color=rgb(136,119,51);]IC: EnaMiddayLift, Mining Shaft Alpha, OlfordI'm thinking hard about Kilayox when the crack of a gunshot shatters the calm. Several others follow in quick succession with a sound like firecrackers.My first instinct, strengthened by years of experience, is to generate a magnetic field around our group. Kilayox's water shield is already activated, slowing the bullets enough to prevent them from being lethal; my magnetic field protects us completely.Too late. "Man down!" says one of the officers; he crouches by the limp, rather bloody body of another officer whose heartlight is already dark.I curse. "Those Brakas will pay. Lock and load, boys; we're hunting today."My focus returns to holding my magnetic shield in place, though I still hear and see as if through fog my officers preparing for battle.The enemies cease their spray of bullets; only a second passes before the first fireball slams into Kilayox's water shield with a hiss. I swallow another curse and lower my magnetic field. "Kilayox," I say, tightening my jaw every time flame connects with her barrier of water, "when I say go, you're going to lower the shield and run with us. Try not to get in the way; we've been trained for this sort of thing.""Ready, ma'am!" an officer informs me."Good," I respond.The officer who had tended to the dead body now speaks: "What about--?""We're leaving him here till we've dealt with the immediate threat--"Another hiss. Kilayox doesn't look like she can hold the shield much longer. We've delayed far too long; the enemies could even now be beating a hasty retreat."Stay behind me!" I bark, nocking an arrow in my bow and raising it. "Ready -- hold -- go!"We charge out of the lift, me taking point, the officers immediately looking for prime firing positions.[/color]
  • 0

#514 Online Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,207 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 04:13 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Riso Vesania, Central City[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I see." Risio paused to sip her coffee, her metallic eyes staring into the distance, before swivelling back to Ophaim. "So, Ophaim, you're a priest, originating from a violent location, who wears shiny silver armour," as she spoke, Risio grinned, looking bizarrely insane and mischevious at the same time. "Quite a life, not to mention quite a taste in fashion. It's rare to encounter a being as unique as you, especially one with wages enabling them to afford the highest-quality metallic paint."  [/font]


Edited by Giant of Lannister, Jan 19 2013 - 07:47 PM.

  • 0

#515 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 04:40 PM

IC:

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

 

After a minute, Samarah pulled back. [color=#800000;]"Now that, that I can remember. Now, go and wait in the living room. I need to shower for my shift.[/color]" With that, Samarah booted Kaithas into the living room.


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#516 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 05:00 PM

IC: Olford

 

Kilayox gritted her teeth as her water shield was being rammed by the continuous barrage of fire and heat. The shield would collapse if they didn’t take out their assaulters quickly. Her eyes went over to Ena who thrown up a magnetic shield in response to the attack. She hated to admit it, but she might need the Toa’s assistance.  Luckily Ena seemed to agree for she gave Kilayox a nod and started to speak. [color=#999900;]"Kilayox," Ena said, tightening her jaw every time flame connected with Kilayox’s barrier of water, "when I say go, you're going to lower the shield and run with us. Try not to get in the way; we've been trained for this sort of thing."[/color]

 

Kilayox growled. How dare she? [color=#0000ff;]“Get in the way? Do you not realize who I am? I am Toa Kilayox, slayer of-“ [/color]Just as quickly as her little rant had started, it ended for Ena sprang into motion and started shouting orders that cut her off. Kilayox then shut her trap and simply nodded, realizing that this was a life or death situation. Slowly a grin formed on her face. She lived for this kind of stuff and thousands of years ago; this was part of every day life. Adrenaline started to build up in her body as she waited for Ena to give her the command.

 

[color=#999900;]“Go!” The Toa of Magnetism yelled, over the roar of fire and gunfire.[/color]

 

Kilayox’s water barrier evaporated into steam, exploding outward and giving them the benefit of a misty cover. Sure, Ena had given her a command, but Kilayox had went ahead and made her own alterations. She too had seen her share of vicious battles. Kilayox sprinted out from the lift, her long legs assisting her in getting cover quickly. The mist obscured the enemy’s eyes, not her own, for she could see her enemies very well. They were Toa. This caused her to raise an eyebrow for in her day, Toa did not attack each other. They also had some kind of weaponry that she had never seen before. They were dangerous though, for they were incredibly fast and she had to create a water shield just to stop them. From what she was able to figure, they were going against two Toa of Fire, a single Toa of Air, and then a Toa of Iron, along with a Toa of Plasma. They were not confused by the mist; they knew it was a Toa’s works. So, they simply kept up their guard and waited for the sneak attack.

 

It never came.

 

Kilayox jumped from out of her cover, no longer hindered by the element of surprise. It was not exactly what Ena had told her to do. For she was supposed to stay out of the way, now Kilayox was pretty much out in the open. She didn’t have much knowledge of tact, just carnage. Swinging her trident at one of their heads in a vicious swing, she was surprised as the Toa of Fire ducked from the grip of the trident and slammed his fist into her side sending her into the warm embrace of a Toa of Iron who attempted to slice her head off with a iron blade he had formed seconds ago. The only thing stopping it was that Kilayox blocked it with her trident, but her back was left open.

 

She was now facing five angry Toa who all had the goal of killing her to get what they wanted.

 

And she loved it.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#517 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 06:36 PM

IC: Aervak - Olford

 

"And nobody actually thought of using me as cover when we charged?" muttered the Glatorian as he moved his machine forwards, the lumbering titan heading straight towards the enemy Toa. "You guys are terrible."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#518 Online Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 07:55 PM

IC: KaithasI sighed, a quirked smile on my face. Same reaction I got every time I kissed someone. Though, a twist.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#519 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 04:43 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: (Atahu)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Hmm, I have to say it's a surprise that we're both from the same place," I grinned, back. It was a lie, but one more thing in common never hurt the conversation. "Well I've met many people, but only a few are truly unique, like yourself." Another compliment as we continued our walk into the part of Central City, it was relatively vacant and thus, peaceful, relaxing.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#520 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 04:50 PM

IC VikentiosDissatisfied with what he found, Vikentios turned and exited. Walking out into the street, he began to untie his roadbike from the stand.OOC open for interaction.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users