Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Loophole


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#641 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 11:46 PM

IC: LoriNighttimeMountains north of OlfordLori skimmed the crowd. Entering the mass was unappealing -- he had a very healthy sense of his personal space -- but how else would he recruit a couple companions for the mission? Yell?After a moment's hesitation, enter he did, doing his best to avoid contact with anyone and looking for people not too drunk to add to his crew.OOC: Have Lori bump into your character if you want to join the burglary mission. I'll only wait a couple days before starting the mission, even if no one replies, for the purpose of moving forward the plot.* * *[color=#880000;]GM IC: Turaga VakamaAfternoonOutskirts of Ga-Koro-NuiVakama took Levacius's hand and shook it. "Yes, I was reminded by the person who alerted me of the appointment," he said, releasing his grasp and leaning on his staff. "Forgive me -- I'm tired and, well, old, and I can't remember things as well as I used to. Come! Come inside. I don't have anything prepared to eat, but I'm assuming this is a strictly business meeting."When both beings had entered, Vakama half-closed the door behind them and took a seat, indicating with his finger another that Levacius could use. "I'm afraid I don't remember all I placed in the draft of the autobiography," said Vakama with a chuckle, "but I'll do my best to answer your questions. Ask away -- though, uh, first, what connection do you have with the autobiography?"[/color]
  • 0

#642 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:19 AM

OOC: I'm going to take a little bit of creative license about some things here. Which is to say, the stuff that's text in a slightly different color is what I figured based on the information given, but isn't stated outright.

 

IC: Levacius / Vakama's Estate

 

"Myself, and a number of my colleagues, were hired to act as editors. As it happens, many of my old companions are now missing or deceased, and I am the only one still left from the initial project. I set up the meeting two years ago, since it was the soonest I could get an appointment at the time - though things change - and have since then been working to finish the job."

 

"Now, most of the errors were just a common typo; overall, the style was well done. But there were some things I had a question about, mostly things you chose to include or areas where it seemed that there was information missing."

 

This was the main reason that Levacius came here. "Now, what I found strangest of all was a small missing piece of information. [color=#2f4f4f;]To elaborate - a few hundred years ago, the Kanohi Vahi was reclaimed from the Dark Hunters [/color]after it was stolen during the Battle of Metru-Nui; or, at least, that's what we're told. It's hard to know the truth behind everything. As a few tales told by the Matoran on Mata-Nui, based on what their Toa had told them, Tahu at one point used the mask on that island. So did your team retrieve it sometime after your battle against Makuta? If so, it's never mentioned, and leaves quite a question to the reader."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Mar 03 2013 - 12:20 AM.

  • 0

#643 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 07:28 AM

[color=#880000;]GM IC: Turaga VakamaAfternoonOutskirts of Ga-Koro-Nui"Tahu did indeed use the Kanohi once," began Vakama, "though even I scarcely remember the details now. Anyway, to answer your question... Yes, the Toa Metru did reclaim it after locking the Makuta in protodermis, though the time between the two events was much greater than two or three hours. I retrieved the Vahi myself about when we left with Matoran for the island Mata Nui."[/color]
  • 0

#644 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 02:35 PM

IC: Levacius / Vakama's Estate

 

"Yes. Also, you touch very little upon the mask itself. It was, seemingly, the most powerful mask you ever crafted, but it get's less mention than when you describe your first Noble Kanohi. What else... oh, I apologize, but I'm in too much of a hurry to keep going at this rate."

 

Levacius rubbed his mask into his face with his hands for a moment, before looking at Vakama and saying, "I apologize, Turaga, but my reasons for being here are more complicated than just the editing. Honestly, the timing of this meeting couldn't have been better. I'll get back on the editing part later, but for now I've come to ask you what you know about the Vahi. You created the mask, and state to have attempted using it... but I can't be fully certain that my friends disappearances aren't linked the recent anomalies."

 

He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a hologram display, which began playing the speech shown by Doctor Kora regarding time travel. (OOC: The one on the first page.) "I'm not sure what they tell you about this stuff anymore, Turaga, but I only got ahold of this because one of my missing companions was in the security force. And based on other things I've been looking at, I want to know if its possible that their disappearances are linked to this."

 

"What I want to know is, based on what you had seen, could this stuff be true? And what other dangers might be posssessed by this person having the Vahi? I'm sure that you, of all people, can understand the severity of this - and that I'm willing to exploit every avenue to find out the truth about what's happening with my friends."

 

OOC: I'd assume nobody actually told him the Vahi was missing, or, in fact, that it was being experimented upon. Considering as he was willing to destroy the mask before letting it fall into the wrong hands, I can't imagine him being very keen on letting a bunch of researchers he'd never met before tamper with it. What if they happened to crack the mask, and then the time energy was released in the room and they all rapidly aged to death? That would suck.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Mar 03 2013 - 02:38 PM.

  • 0

#645 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,264 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 02:54 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Tenko - Central City[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Alright Tenko, don't go off the handle, we can't afford to waste more time her--[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Sir, as I said before, we don't have time to pursue any other inquiries," I repeated, putting a little more emphasis into my words, "I'm sure if you asked at the police department, you'd find someone who could help you with whatever your problem is. Now, please, go."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#646 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 03:29 PM

IC: Griulth / Central City

 

"Why are yeh' in such a quick-hurry to get me gone-away from here?"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#647 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 04:42 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai pulled his car into the Jaga Sting, which had been said to be a very good bar in his guide book. He took his Mini-Midak Skyblaster in case of a bar fight and got out of his car. He locked it and entered the building. He took a seat at the bar not next to anyone and a bartender came over and asked for his order. Trunai ordered a special and started to relax. Maybe my employers were right. He thought.[/color]


Edited by Canis Lupus, Mar 03 2013 - 05:09 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#648 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,264 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 04:58 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Tenko - Central City[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Official police business," I stated simply, "Now, if you'd please go, sir, that would be much obliged."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#649 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 05:02 PM

IC:

 

[color=#ff8c00;](Salamon)[/color]

 

Walking to the Sting after work, he did need a drink. It was a fairly average day, with nothing exciting happening, and a few drinks were in order. Walking into the bar, Salamon got a few hellos from a few of the regulars, as he did come her quite often now. Seeing a guy sitting all alone at the bar, Salamon walked over to him. "[color=#ff8c00;]So, i take it this your first time here?"[/color] It was simple question. Seeing a waitress come over, Salamon ordered his usual.

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

After walking to the back and getting her uniform on, Samarah started her shift, taking orders and pouring drinks. It wasn't bad, and she made decent tips. She even recognized a few people here and there. [color=#800000;]"Hey Kaithas, is it always this busy?"[/color]


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#650 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 05:09 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai (Jaga Sting)[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai looked over and said, "Yes. In fact, it is my first time in Central City. My employers had me take some time off of work because they thought I was getting to stressed. By the way, my name is Trunai. What about you?[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#651 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,889 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 06:47 PM

IC: Kaithas I held my hand out and tipped it back and forth. "Sometimes. This is about average."
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#652 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 08:57 PM

IC:

 

[color=#ff8c00;](Salamon)[/color]

 

"Names Salamon, but most just call me Sullie. Come here most days after working the security detail at the First Mata-Manga bank." Salamon put his hand out to shake.

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"If this is regular, it must be crazy when its packed."[/color] Samarah said as she got more orders out. 


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#653 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 09:29 PM

IC:

Lone walked in his apartment late at night. The matoran he was guarding seemed... odd. He was a revered scientist.


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#654 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,280 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 09:41 PM

IC:The door to the Jaga's Sting opened, admitting a tall Toa in a gray coat. His green visor caught the light as he stepped inside, glinting in the dim room. Most of the occupants of the bar fell quiet quickly, staring, some with surprise and others with apprehension. While not known for its shady dealings, the Sting was known to be something of a legal gray area with regards to law enforcement. Which is why it was so surprising to see one of the best known cops in the city striding so brazenly inside.Firen sat down at the bar dusting his coat off. "Can I get a drink? Don't particularly care what."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#655 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 09:45 PM

IC:

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Here you go. House special,"[/color] Samarah said as she place the glass in front of the cop. Before he could say anythings, she was off, getting drinks out left and right. 


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#656 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,889 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 10:07 PM

IC: Kaithas"You may not wanna drink that." I moved toward the cop. "There are a few things you don't do, like challenge kopaka to a staring contest. Drinking the Sting is one of them."
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#657 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 10:11 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(218,165,32);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]No more than five minutes after Firen had sat down, a second being stepped through the door.  She wasn't wearing her police-issue blue-striped white armor that immediately marked her out as a Department of Security officer, so the Toa of Light's enterance didn't have quite the same effect as the Toa of Data's.  It also may have been the fact that, despite her rank, Alyia wasn't actually that well known.  She was tired, and looked it with the fact that it looked like she'd slept in the clothes she was wearing.[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Regardless, she managed to make it across the room, before basically collapsing into the seat next to Firen.  Her elbow was propped up on the counter, with her forehead resting in her hand.  "I'll have, what he's having," she said, jabbing her thumb in Firen's general direction.  Alyia didn't seem to hear Kaithas' warnings about the drink.  That, or she didn't care[/color].[/font]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#658 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 01:19 AM

[color=#453678;]IC-HourenI stood, resolute, a smile all over my face. Tenko was painting watercolor demons of anger between himself and his new friend. I could easily see why he was on edge, and this little bit of insight was enough to shift me to his side. It wasn't as though we didn't have time- what with our means, we could do it whenever we wanted and we would be fine. Things were swell with us- well, except for Tenko -but to be honest, this Matoran's plight was meaningless and unimportant."Take it easy, all-star. Just go tell the police about your mishap, champ."With that as sufficient pacification, I waved my group over and we headed for the museum. We soon made it, and needless to say, we were all ready to go ahead and get this over with.[/color]
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#659 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:12 AM

IC:

Lone then thought he could do with a drink, so he walked to the Jaga's Sting, to see some poor soul getting the "sting". He didn't care though. he then asked to see the specials.


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#660 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 02:48 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC: [/color][/font]Warning was given. 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Staff IC:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]It was a clear midday, the afternoon sky spotted with puffy cloud formations while a cool sea breeze blew in from the port. It was possible that it would rain later as it grew colder, but for now, it was quite nice. All things considered, the day wasn't special or remarkable in any way, at least to the casual observer. As it was, this observer, who had recently appeared on a hilltop with a flash of golden light, wasn't a casual one. This was a [/color]very important day for the emerald-armored being, and it's importance would be noted by others within the next few years.[/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Keen eyes scanned the building below him, before glancing at some type of device strapped to his forearm. Yes, he had the time correct. Absentmindedly, the being wondered what they would have thought had they known that their actions today would have an impact on history for decades to come. Well, suppose no one will ever find out now. With a small smile of personal amusement, the being quickly made his way down towards Turaga Vakama's house.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Inside the house, the elderly Turaga was taking some time to answer, but then again, the Turaga's memory wasn't what it used to be, and the events pertaining to the question were quite far back to remember. Levacius stayed quiet, and waited patiently for the elder's reply, as he glanced around at the various artistic works, all from various places in the old Matoran Universe, that lined the walls. The Toa of Lightning might have even recognized one or two.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The sound of Turaga Vakama's staff dropping to the ground immediately drew the Toa's attention back to the elder. Vakama's eyes were wide, and the Turaga of Fire was desperately clawing at his neck as if trying to rip unseen hands from it. His mouth was open, but no sound escaped his lips as he silently gasped for breath. Levacius was on his feet with his sword, this one known as [/color]Vionu-Sitir, out within milliseconds. Electrical power was already arcing around his blade, and the rune carved into it glowed an electric blue from the elemental power coursing through the metal.[/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]However, nothing could have prepared him for the arm that snaked down from the ceiling, one that grasped the underside of the Toa of Lightning's jaw, before yanking his entire body upward into the ceiling. Whether from the surprise of being grabbed, or the impact from hitting the ceiling, Levacius' sword fell from his hand, the blade's glow dissipating before it hit the ground. Recovering swiftly from the sudden attack, the Toa of Lightning grabbed the offending arm with both hands, before pulling downward. With a grunt of surprise, the green-armored being fell completely out of the air vent he had been occupying.[/color][/font] 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]A smile crossed Levacius' face now that he could see his attacker, already, he was building up an electri-[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Faster than the eye could follow, the green-armored being's palm shot outward, cracking against the Toa of Lightning's jaw with considerable force. Levacius could barely comprehend how the being had managed to get to his feet so quickly, as he staggered back from the blow. Before his footing could be regained, a blast of compressed air lifted him off his feet and threw him against the wall. His head rang from the impact, but he otherwise seemed fine, for now. The green-armored being was advancing in long strides, ignoring the unconscious Turaga passed out at the table from the vacuum that had surrounded his head. Soon, he was upon the Toa of Lightning, and delivering blindly-fast strikes to his head and chest. Levacius, being the proficient warrior that he was, blocked the first few blows, even getting some of his own in. Impressive, considering he was backed up against the wall.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]That changed rapidly, as Levacius' attack; a punch charged with with his elemental power; was stopped dead. His electrified fist was was [/color]caught in the palm of the other being with little effort. Lightning poured into the being from the contact, but he seemed otherwise unaffected by it, other than the slight twitch caused by the involuntary spasming of his muscles. Levacius' eyes grew wide as a grin spread across the green-armored being's Kanohi. A brutal uppercut shot into his stomach armor left a fist-sized dent in the Toa of Lightning's armor, and it was only the quick thinking on Levacius' part that saved him from another bone-shattering blow. Wedging his legs between them, Levacius braced himself against the wall, before shoving his attacker away.[/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Making good use of his sudden upper hand in the fight, Levacius stepped forward, elemental energy building in his palms. Just before he released the energies, his attacker lunged forward, his hand pressed up against Levacius' chest. The green-armored being's Kanohi flared briefly, and something strange happened. Instead of blasting outward in a powerful arc of electricity, the power discharged outward and into the floor. It had the unintended effect of creating a powerful electromagnetic field as it ran through the metal beams that made up the flooring. Both beings were thrown back from it's power. The attacker managed to stop his flight with a blast of air power, but Levacius had no such ability, especially after his powers were still recovering from the Felnas-tampering.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Toa of Lightning's head hit the wall first at an odd angle, and a resounding crack filled the room as something snapped from the impact. Levacius' body crumpled against the floor, unmoving, his neck broken in multiple places. The green-armored being, meanwhile rose from where he had been thrown, and glanced at the Toa's inert form. With a final confirmation that Levacius was dead, or close to it, he left the estate the same way he entered.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Outside, he discarded his armor, scorched from the Toa of Lightning's powers, into a set of low-lying bushes. He had been told that it would protect him from all but the most powerful electrical attacks, but they hadn't fully anticipated Levacius' skill with the power. The being's arm was numb from grabbing the electrified fist, but he was otherwise unharmed. His mission was complete, and that was all that mattered. He wondered if the time stream had been altered yet, or if it would take some time for the effect to ripple through. Little did the Toa of Lightning know, but questions asked here would have brought him closer to the truth of matters, matters which a certain group couldn't allow.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Inside the estate, Turaga Vakama finally came to, and the first thing that greeted his eyes was Levacius' body. Pressing a button, he spoke quietly into his pad, and nodded gravely despite no one being around to see. Not once did he take his eyes off of the Toa of Lightning's form, not even as Department of Security officers arrived. The elderly Turaga was going to have to reschedule the rest of his... week.[/color][/font]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#661 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,280 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 03:03 PM

IC:"Well, you look like you had a terrific day, chief." Firen commented, taking a small sip of his drink. He glanced at Kaithas, and shrugged. "I'll be fine. Worst comes to worst I pass out with a killer migraine. Or a thug stabs me in my sleep, but I don't think I've quite ticked off enough people for that one."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#662 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 03:28 PM

IC: [font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]The Toa of Light mumbled something about "stabbing her sword through the criminal's heads so I don't have to deal with them anymore."[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Yes, her day had been absolutely terrific.  Oh yes, the minor prison-break was the best part, why would you even say anything different?  "Right, fantastic," Alyia replied, running her hand down her face.  She didn't speak for a few seconds after that, having been busy taking a rather large swallow of her drink, before glancing at Firen.  "What's your excuse for being here?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#663 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 03:48 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai shook Salomon's hand and said, "Like I said, I'm on vacation. What are some good sights in Central City? I kind of want to here what a person thinks, not a guide book."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#664 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 19-July 12
  • 3,992 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 03:55 PM

IC VikentiiosRiding his bike home, an irrational craving for alcohol suddenly emerged in Vikentios's mind. "What is going on?" he thought. He hadn't had a drink in more than five years. Then he realized that he was passing by the Jaga's Sting or whatever it was called; he was probably picking up on the thoughts of the town drunkard or something. Vikentios tried to shake it off, but the cravings remained. Finally, he gave up, and pulling his bike over, he entered the bar, work tablet in hand. Like he was going to get any work done. Now, all he could think about was alcohol. "Stupid mask." He muttered to himself as he sat down.
  • 0

#665 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,280 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 04:08 PM

IC:"I'm off hours, and I have a splitting headache." Firen replied, taking another sip, followed quickly by another. "I hate leaving the city. It screws up my brain when I come back."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#666 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 04:20 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(218,165,32);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Headaches... because of your, oh right," Alyia said.  "Very well then, carry on."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]She really did seem exhausted, something strange for the Toa of Light who constantly seemed to be moving.  The past few days were visible taking a toll on her, and so she seriously needed a place just unwind.  Thus, the bar.  Besides, she was off-duty anyway.[/color][/font]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#667 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 05:32 PM

IC: 

Lone just asked for 3 Stings, thinking he could handle it.


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#668 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 05:37 PM

IC: 

 

[color=#800000;](Samarah)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"These things are much stronger then you think, trust me[/color]." Samarah said as she gave the drinks to Lone. 


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#669 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 05:52 PM

IC:

Lone lifted them in the air with his telekinesis, opened his mouth and poured them all in at once, then said "You're right, they actually were moderately strong, I expected a bit less, well done"


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#670 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,280 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 06:00 PM

IC:"So. What are you doing here?" Firen asked, after several minutes of relative silence. Unseen underneath his visor, his eyes flicked to the side to study his boss. She looked like karz, and he had a bad feeling that she'd slept at the office. Again. "Because clearly it wasn't my devilishly charming company."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#671 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,702 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 06:34 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"Don't make me punch you," Alyia threatened somewhat ineffectively.  Somewhat, well, considering the fact that she wore a Pakari.  Still, even with the Kanohi, it didn't look like the Toa of Light would be going anywhere fast.  "Well, you know, the usual," she said in reply to his question.  The usual meant another member of some of the more... corrupt parts of the DoS.  This one wasn't even officially part of the DoS.  "Actually, this one had some guts.  He stuck around after I told him where to put his suggestion for investigation."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]That wasn't it, but she wasn't going to menion the prison break.  That was a but hush hush for now.[/color][/font]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#672 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 06:37 PM

He then said "Drinks for everyone on the house" as the alcohol affected him. He was going to have the mother of all headaches tomorrow


Edited by Gears The Toa, Mar 04 2013 - 06:37 PM.

  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#673 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,280 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 06:41 PM

IC:"You won't punch me. No one can bring themselves to hit this face." 

 

At the mention of the "usual", he quieted slightly. "Well, that sounds fun. I'm tempted to make his computer terminal be stuck in an endless loop of the most annoying song I can find.""Which, speaking of which, I totally didn't do to the last one. Nuh uh."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#674 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,264 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 06:45 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Tenko - Museum[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]So, this is where the world ends: in a museum.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Well, to be fair, there are places to begin the destruction of time and space as we know it, I suppose.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Um... Houren?" I asked quietly, "Why are we visiting the museum?"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#675 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:05 PM

IC:

Lone then asked for and received 3 more,and again flipped them over. Even when slightly tipsy ,he still was sharp

OOC: I am going to add a new character soon, stay tuned.


Edited by Gears The Toa, Mar 04 2013 - 07:05 PM.

  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#676 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:10 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai (Jaga Sting)[/color]

[color=#008000;]Trunai heard the word 'punch' and looked up, fingering his Mini-Midak Skyblaster. He saw no one was about to fight, so he calmed down and waited for Salamon to answer his question. The waitress came over with his special, not a Sting, however. He started to drink and smiled, it was rather good.[/color]

 

[color=#afeeee;]IC: Kratnik (Mountains North of Olford)[/color]

[color=#afeeee;]Kratnik looked through the crowd and saw a familiar Toa of Shadow. He started to walk through the crowd and fell into step with the Toa, who he recognized as Lori as he got closer. He whispered, "Planning something?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#677 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:19 PM

IC:

Lone saw one person(Trunai) raise a projectile weapon and then lower it. He moved over and said "Hi, stranger, what type of gun is that?"


Edited by Gears The Toa, Mar 04 2013 - 07:22 PM.

  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#678 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:22 PM

IC:

 

[color=#ff8c00;](Salamon)[/color] 

[color=#ff8c00;]"I'd say the archives if you get the chance. They are a really beautiful sight[/color]." Salamon said. Seeing Trunai tense quickly, the relax, Salamon saw the vauge outline of a blaster of sorts. "[color=#ff8c00;]I wouldn't pull it out here, even if a fight breaks out. Best to run.[/color]" Salamon said very quickly, and very quietly.


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#679 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:26 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Trunai[/color]

[color=#008000;]Said to Salamon, "Thank you for the tip on where to go." Then, he leaned in and said, "It's a Midak. It would cause a distraction by making it dark." He then heard someone ask what type of blaster it was. He turned and said, "How did you see that?! I didn't even take it out!"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#680 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:29 PM

IC:

Lone said " I am a bodyguard, I saw your hand move" "Anyway, that's pretty neat, all I have is my false arm thornax launcher, and it's not loaded".


Edited by Gears The Toa, Mar 04 2013 - 07:29 PM.

  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users