Loophole

Legolover-361

IC: Trunai

Trunai started to drink his drink, and then a waitress came over and asked him and Salamon what they wanted for their free drink. Trunai asked, "Who's paying?" The waitress pointed at the security guard, (Who was wobbling) and Trunai said, "Something that is not to alcoholic, but still pretty popular." The waitress nodded and said, "I'll get you an Iriuni Combo." She looked at Salomon, and asked what he wanted.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Alyia

"...Well that's too bad," the Director of Investigations said, taking another massive gulp of the drink. Considering the Sting had been known to floor Matoran, this probably wasn't the best thing for her at the moment. "Cause I think a promotion would have been in order," she finished with another rather-large-sip-of-sorts.

A grin crossed her Hau-shaped Kanohi, and whacked Firen on the back of his head. Well, with the amount of coordination that she currently possessed, it was more of a cross between a pat and a slap. "It doesn't matter how handsome you actually are, I'll still punch you."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

(Salamon)

"Um.. I'll take a Kopaka Chiller. Need something cold right 'bout now. " Salamon said. The drink sounded good, and as long as it wasn't a sting, he should be fine.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC:"No you won't, boss. You're too fond of me for that."Firen's grin indicated he knew exactly how cheeky he was being. There was a reason, he reflected, that they called it "refuge in audacity".

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The Toa of Light glared at Firen, though it wasn't clear if she as serious or not. Although, with the amount of liquid left in her glass, it was a good guess that she wasn't that serious. "Don't push it," she replied simply, looking at the Toa of Data as if searching for a good enough reason to punch him anyway.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kaithas

"Seriously. Two and you're crossing the sanity limit." I sighed. Crossing the line. Not something I saw myself warning people about.

"Tahu!" A Ve-Toa wearing a golden mask burst through the Turaga Nuva's door, a badge flashing on his shoulder. He didn't look happy. At all.

"Kaithas? What's the matter?"

"YOU KARZ WELL KNOW." With an effort the Toa calmed himself, speaking at a normal volume through gritted teeth. "The census. This, this isn't right. I understand you have the rights to do this, but it's an invasion of privacy. You expect EVERYONE to write down their personal lives and turn it in to the government? Without even telling them why?! It's worrying."

"A necessary precaution."

"Everything is always JUSTIFIED with you."

"Kaithas-"

"That's it, this is the straw that broke the camel's back. I'M DONE." Kaithas ripped the badge off his shoulder and threw it into Tahu's desk, a piece of the desk chipping off and sticking on the point. The Ve-Toa stormed off, slamming the door behind him.

"You two are DOSers?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:"No you won't, boss. And we both know that if you were going to, you'd have done so by now.""Correction, she's incognito. I'm just here for a drink because my wine cupboard ran out." Firen commented to Kaithas, taking another sip of his drink. Must have a hugh alcohol content, because four sips in he was already starting to feel a bit cheerful.

It almost made him wonder what Alyia, who'd drained almost an entire glass, was going to look like in five minutes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Lone knew he had to work tomorrow, and this headache would mess him up. So he heated his body up until all the alcohol burned. It hurt, but he was sober.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

Seeing no better solution to the problem, Alyia simply whacked him upside the head again. She didn't know how effective it would actually be at solving the problem, but it felt good. "Stahp it," the Toa of Light said, "Or I really am going to have to punch you."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Toa of Light glared at Firen for a minute longer, before sighing defeatedly and resting her head on her hands. She glanced down at the almost-empty glass placed infront of her, as if considering, before taking a sip. The drink was actually kinda strong. Well, it was a good thing she'd given herself the next three days off, so she didn't have to deal with trying to make it work tomarrow morning. In full knowledge that her body would probably make her regret it, Alyia took another sip. "Figures," she replied. Something that sounded awfully similar to a slight giggle suddenly came form the Toa of Light, but that couldn't have been right.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Somewhat."

That reply seemed as accurate as one could get, considering her current state. Straightening back up in hear seat, Alyia tipped to the side, and almost took Firen down with her as she quite nearly fell right out of her stool. It seemed, the drink that had a reputation for being of the kind that Skrall usually drank was beginning to affect her. Slightly.

"What 'bout you?" Alyia asked, rightening herself up with help from the counter.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"... From the looks of things, I'm doing better than you are." Firen observed, watching to make sure she didn't fall again. The portion he'd consumed made him slightly tipsier than usual, but he wasn't in nearly as bad a shape as Alyia. "Seriously, you alright?"

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Firen, I hereby give you a three day vacation in which you in now way can do anything related to work. Mainly because I can't remember the last time you took a vacation without finding some way to work during it. Work during this vacation, and I will find you and make you have a proper vacation."

"Are we clear?"

OOC: I give you, your lawn enforcement officers. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Trunai finished his drink as the waitress came over with his Iruini Combo. He got up and went over to the security guard. Most of the people here were Toa, and he, being a Matoran was much shorter than everyone else. He said to the guard, "Thanks for the drink."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"....."Firen silently took another sip of his drink, staring off into space. "I don't think you can actually make me go on a vacation. At least..... I hope not....""... Can you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:The Toa of Data shrugged, taking a slightly larger sip of his drink. "Not really. No family to speak of. Don't really have that many friends around here. I suppose I could take a walk around, see where I used to hang out as a kid.""Eh. I've got a season or two of Star Techna on disc. I'll be fine."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Firen swished his drink around in its cup, staring down at the bar with hidden eyes. After a long moment, he took a large gulp from it, before setting it back down."I'll think about it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Trunai looked over to see what appeared to be a Toa trying to order a drink off of the specials menu. Trunai walked over and sat down next to him. He said, "if you're having trouble deciding a drink, I recommend the Iruini Combo. It doesn't have a lot of alcohol, but has a great flavor."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Vikentios

"Uh... Iruini Combo? What is this drink that you are recommending?" Immediately, Trunai would be able to pick up the "nerd" tone in his voice. "What manner of ingredients does the aforementioned mixture possess?"

Edited by Constructman