Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Loophole


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#801 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,785 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:22 AM

GM IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Despite the darkening sky and the creeping shadows, the brief flash of golden energy was far less visible than most would expect. In fact, it would take someone looking in the right area at the right time in order to see it. The ribbons of energy swirled through the air, interweaving with one another, dancing in unison and apart. And they continued to for a time, building in energy and brightness, before condensing on themselves in another flash of light. A single figure was left in the burst of energy's wake, his form seeming to flicker like an illusion as a glow faded from his mask and armor.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]He didn't move until his body ceased phasing in and out of state. That was the most... [/color]uncomfortable part of this type of time travel, when it took a few seconds for one's atoms to come into alignment with this era. The being had only traveled a few months back, but even that was nauseating. The first time he'd gone back hundreds of centuries. It was an experience he did not wish to repeat.

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]With a grunt, the emerald-armored being shrugged the thought aside. He had a mission to complete, even if time wasn't an issue.[/color]

 

OOC: hehehe

 

any remember this guy?

 

Well

 

stuff is about to happen. :D


  • 0

signature.jpg


#802 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:40 AM

[color=#0000ff;]IC[/color] [Central City Bank; evening]

 

[color=#808080;]I took in a long, shallow breath, trying to stay focused. There were so many underlining things wrong with what he said, I could smell the undertones... yet I stood there, considering his position. His arguments, as simple as they were, struck deep, deeper than I cared to admit. I could forgive the Turaga due to their age; not saying it was right, but I couldn't rightfully blame them either. "Freedom Fighters", well he needed to prove that, which by the way he had completely sidestepped that discussion. And yes, the ends do justify the means-[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]But secrets. He talked about secrets they were hiding from everyone.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]A secret I myself was wearing right now.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Under my helmet my lip twitched in conflict.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]As he spoke he had inched his way forward, the space between us now significantly less. I could see his eyes darting behind me, to the stairs, to his objective. The only thing standing in his way was me. That was my only advantage in this discussion.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]So I'd use it.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Stop."[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]He froze for a moment as I lifted a finger.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]"You claim to fight in the name of freedom. Fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves. Your cause is for the people. On the surface we have the same objectives - on the surface. You want me to believe you? Prove it."[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]I fingered the whip handles in my palms.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]"Simply put there is too much of a chance that you might take honest people's money in this raid, let alone collateral damage to your image once you come out public. If you're really who you say you are then pull the plug. Retreat. Don't rob this bank. Later when you are more certain of your target come back or choose a different establishment. In exchange, I'll come with you. See for myself what you guys are fighting for, and if I like what I see, I'll join your cause. On the flip side, if you go ahead with this raid you'll lose whatever credibility you have with me and I'll do everything in my power to stop you since you're nothing more than a rag-tag band of thieves with only money on the mind. Your call."[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]I stepped aside slightly, giving him a better view of the stairs. [/color]


  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#803 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 12:08 PM

IC: LoriEveningBank, Central CityCheck and mate. She was good.Lori gritted his teeth, but his lips, closed over them, were curled in a faint approving smile. "Fine," he said with a step back. "But there's a question I need to ask you. How can I trust you aren't going to betray us?" His eyes he affixed on the stranger's visor, and his head he canted to one side as if his query were no more important than, How's the weather?
  • 0

#804 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 01:00 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC[/color] [Central City Bank; evening]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Good question.Thankfully, I have a better answer.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"You don't."[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]My reply was so sudden, so frank, so matter-of-fact, that it threw him off guard. Inwardly I smiled, noting that I had handedly won this mental match... and also at the fact he knew it too, evident by the faint, approving smile on his lips.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]"That's just it; you don't know if I'm going to betray you or not. I don't even know if I'm going to or not. But if you are who you say you are, and your cause it what it really is, and you truly are fighting the free the people from the corruption of the government, then you have nothing to fear. If your motives are true than you shouldn't fear betrayal, for truth and the masses are on your side, in which case I would be betraying myself to sell you out. It's as simple as that. But just because someone has to make the first step in this game of trust-"[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]With a slow, fluid motion I reached up and undid the latches on my helmet, a slight hiss of air escaping the sealed environment. A moment later my helmet was off, my face revealed in the shadowy illumination, my polished Mask of Possibilities reflecting the little light in the hall. I blinked a few times, my eyes adjusting to the new light levels. The corner of my lip curled slightly.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Your move.[/color]


  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#805 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 09:33 PM

IC: LoriEveningBank, Central CityLori's smile widened a little. "Then I think we're off," he said, "before anyone else comes." And, with that and with the Toa's face preserved in his mind, he disappeared into the shadows.He reappeared by the elevator doors. "Wait," he said to the other Toa, and he disappeared once more to reappear by Naka's side."We're going out.""Why?""Cargo. Living. We do not want her as an enemy. You climb back up the elevator shaft, and we'll go up the stairs and meet you."Naka's gaze was questioning, but she accepted Lori's word and began climbing. Lori paused for a moment, then transported himself back to the hallway."Going up," he said. "Stay close."They ran down the hallway, their footsteps echoing. Lori paused before they reached the doors, though, because too many footsteps were echoing. His and the other Toa's footsteps stopped. The others continued. Cursing, Lori muttered for the other Toa to hold her position, then ran for the doors, kicked them open, and threw a veil of shadow across the guards' path.As expected, the guards fired at abandon. They stopped quickly, as any competent guard would, unwilling to risk shooting each other. They also, as any competent guard would have been, were overpowered quite easily in utter darkness by a Toa of Shadow trained in ambush.Lori didn't bother rearranging the bodies; he simply led the female Toa by them, ignoring her wary, wandering eyes and focusing on the hope that the cops weren't lying in wait yet.They weren't. Lori slammed open the ground floor doors without contest. Naka stood, faintly fidgeting, by the front desk; sirens blared from behind her, somewhere outside the bank.Karzahni. They were close."Can we transport?" asked Lori.Naka shook her head. "It needs to be in an isolated area."Lori swallowed to calm himself. It didn't work. "Then let's find one--"He stopped himself, remembering rather belatedly that Naka was his superior. The Toa of Stone didn't seem to mind the mouthing off, though. Maybe she was thinking about how to best dissect Lori when they returned to the gang's hideout."Back door," he said, pushing the other thoughts from his mind.The three of them ran past the front desk and down the hallway again. Lori opened the stair doors, cut to the right, and ushered Naka and the newcomer through the emergency exit.They had surmounted a rooftop by the time the cops arrived for good.
  • 0

#806 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,928 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:09 PM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC: Nakenah / Central City Bank[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]As two mysterious Toa and an armored Toa-like figure rushed out of the building, Nakenah appeared from the shadows of the alleyway. She had no idea what had transpired in the bank vault, and didn't bother pursuing them as they rushed up the roof; they couldn't see her, and she had not been directed to interfere in the least bit. Still, she took careful note of what she had observed - and that was at least two Toa, if not three, who were very prepared for the situation. One of them was Kra-Toa, even.[/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]She took careful mental note of the situation, and continued watching the group as they moved up. Briefly, she considered sending some kind of message detailing all of the notes via voice message; however, she had made no noise as of yet, and she was worried that they might have a mask of sensory aptitude or similar device upon them. With the volume lowered completely, she pulled out her communicator and send a quick text message to her superiors -[/color][/font]

 

"[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Three robbers exited the bank vaults. One Toa of Shadow, one unidentified Toa, one unknown with powerful armor. First male, other two female. Continuing non-interference mission. Will keep careful watch."[/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000080;]IC: Kinksh / Ga-Koro-Nui[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Kinksh continued with his rather relaxing time looking out at the starlit night, drinking a martini and otherwise enjoying life as he continued wearing sunglasses despite there being no sun to speak of. After a few minutes, he took them off and said, "You know, you've been watching me for a few hours now. You can step out."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]From the darkness emerged a new figure, whom Kinksh had never seen before. He was tall - taller than Kinksh, and slimmer in build, with dark armor inscribed with writing that almost seemed to glow in the dark. The figure wore a large black cloak, with a hood obstructing his exact appearance. A scabbard hung over his back, with a massive greatsword contained within. The figure, though lean, seemed to convey a sense of power. All of this Kinksh saw with the help of a mirror that was down past his feet, and just within his eyesight.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]"I am but a guest in your house. It would be wrong to not give you the first word."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]"If you dream of being an assassin, I would recommend you not let me move my tongue before going for the move. That's one of the first things they teach you people, is it not? So, how did you find me?"[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]"Shorter than I expected. If I hadn't been told I was up against a Toa, I would have expected a Steltian. Maybe a Skakdi."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]"Well then. I hope you find my home to your liking." Kinksh said, before pulling a lever that rapidly spun his reclining chair around on the floor, so he could face his adversaries. "So, tell me? Kra-Toa? Overtly emotional? Or just fond of the dark? Perhaps all three. Considering the 'evil' stereotype that gets passed around, the other three are far more likely."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]"That's for you to find out." [/color][color=rgb(0,0,128);]the figure replied. Kinksh let out a slight grin. With a single sharp movement, the Toa of Fire was out of his seat, Kakama glowing slightly as quickly drew his warhammer and moved from sitting to standing behind the cloaked figure in what seemed like a single movement. To his surprise, such a feeling had not struck his enemy, who now grasped the greatsword that had previously been sheathed. The figure swung the blade in a rapid motion, releasing a large streak of red energy that flew at Kinksh. The Toa of Fire reacted by releasing an energy blast from his own warhammer. The two clashed and immediately negated each other.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]"Impressive." Kinksh said. "Perhaps I should have struck you down at that first pass."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=#000000;]"Less likely an event than you would think."[/color][color=rgb(0,0,128);] the figure replied. Once again, he swung his blade; Kinksh moved his own in the process, again moving to make a counter. However, this would prove to be a mistake; rather than an energy slice, the figure released a barrage of sharpened icicles in a huge volley, whilst moving at an almost unbelievable speed to dodge the blast Kinksh had released from his hammer. The Toa of Fire attempted to move out of the way, but was grazed by one of the piece of ice in doing so.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]This time, there would be no break made for talking. Kinksh immediately moved to release a wave of fire at his adversary, who countered by raising a wall of ice that was almost entirely melted. That which remained shattered apart into a burst of splinters at the beings command, covering the entire room. The figures own mask, whatever it was, allowed him to avoid most of his own splinters, though a few cut him. Kinksh was not so lucky, and numerous small cuts were made in his armor. Nothing enough to draw blood, though.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Fire against ice. In a duel of the elements, Kinksh was at a disadvantage it would seem. However, he still had his own speed and skill with his weapon at his side, and this newcomer was likely no match against him in such a situation. He thus dashed forward, activating the shield upon his arm as he did so. The cloaked Toa swung his sword as Kinksh closed in, but the Toa of Fire countered by raising his shield and slamming into the being. The other Toa was visibly shocked, and stumbled back, allowing Kinksh to make an attack... only to watch his attack miss by a wide margin. What power was this Toa using?[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]There wasn't much time to question that. The Toa recovered quickly, and grasping his greatsword in but one hand, reached out with the other. Kinksh was shocked to find a freezing touch charged with elemental power grasping his shoulder, causing the blood that flowed with him to start rapidly chilling and turning to ice. In his other hand, he charged a massive burst of fire and caused it to detonate. The force of the explosion tossed the enemy Toa back, into the pool of water lying in the middle of the room, which put out his burning cloak.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Kinksh was now at a disadvantage, though - that attack had almost completely destroyed his arm, and though his own internal body heat and powers were helping him recover. The other figure began to rise as he stood there, moving out of his soaked cloak as he did so and stepping back. With this, he revealed his mask - a Noble Huna. It wasn't. Well, that really helped with explanations.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]The Ta-Toa narrowed his eyes in. His enemy wasn't quite on his feet yet - he needed to strike now, or he wouldn't get another chance. He had to move while his enemy was distracted. With that, he charged forward with full Kakama speed to make an attack.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]What he didn't count on was how far out the water was spread; as he dashed forwards, that which was at the furthest end suddenly turned to ice, causing Kinksh to slip and fall face down into the water, which instantly turned to ice. From the ice arose clamps, sealing Kinksh in his place. Jagged spikes emerged, piercing him. He cursed.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]The mysterious Toa grabbed his sword, and raised it high to deliver the killing blow. Still, Kinksh had one last hand to play - from the darkness, two missiles struck him in the back, shattering the armor there and causing heavy damage. The Toa fell to the ground as a solid metal cat lunged from the darkness, grabbing onto where his Toa armor had been destroyed and ripping it apart. The being reached back and took hold of the beast before tossing it away.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]However, the metal cat was quick to return, just as Kinksh was quick to superheat his body and free himself from his icy bonds, stepping up and recovering himself. When he turned to look again, he saw the fate of his 'pet' - the other Toa had grabbed his blade and 'swung' it, basically lifting it up and moving it over his legs, releasing a blast of red energy that sliced through the week plating on the cat and exposing its internal components, some of which were also damaged. The beast began to freeze up as the Ko-Toa fired a powerful blast of ice that caused it to completely freeze over.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]That was more than enough to upset Kinksh, whose eyes narrowed in. His arm had almost recovered; his weapon arm was fully prepared. His adversary, on the other hand, had a serious injury and was bleeding. He was also weakened, and just now standing again. Kinksh began charging his elemental powers as he looked at the other Toa, saying, "I hate to tell you this, but it's game over." before releasing a massive cone of fire to incinerate him. The Ko-Toa reacted by putting another wall of ice, absorbing part of the blast. The Ko-Toa continued feeding the wall as the fires kept coming, but it wasn't enough, and Kinksh came out victorious...[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]... or so it seemed. Once the ashes that were the numerous fine linens and tapestries and rugs that had just been destroyed faded away, Kinksh looked to see the Toa was still standing there. He was burnt slightly, but not badly; he was, however, very wet. He had coated himself in an armored suit of ice. That was why he had lost so easily with the wall against the cone; his attention was elsewhere.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Kinksh attempted to charge another attack, but the other figure shook his head, before raising his hand and causing a long, thin spike of ice to emerge from his hand, moving far across the room and impaling the fire Toa through the heartlight. Kinksh gasped from shock and the sudden pain, and looked down to see blood leaking out of the hole that had been created. The other being grabbed the ice from where he was and snapped it, allowing Kinksh to fall. The long beam of ice snapped as it hit the ground.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]The criminal leader was dead.[/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]The strange figure was Rurkon, Toa of Ice. Pulling out his communicator, he sent a message via text - "Naka - the job that you requested is done. Someone else can move in later and retrieve the information. I'll be heading back to base."[/font]

 

OOC: There was an argument at the very beginning where it was debated between people whether or not they were willing to seriously harm or kill their own PCs if it came down to it. The answer?

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

flyingkitty.jpg


#807 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:38 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC[/color] [Central City, running from police; evening]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Well, isn't THIS familiar.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]I could feel the cool air of the night through my suit as we busted through the emergency exit, only to find my new posse jumping rooftops as the cops gathered below. Wouldn't be the first time I was running from the police, though I tried to keep that exercise routine at a minimum; so much for that idea. I admit though, I was surprised that there were only two bandits involved; I thought there would have been more.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Interesting.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]I checked the status of my suit in the HUD - all systems seemed normal, ready to go. In the mad dash through the bank I had strapped on my helmet, so at least for the moment my identity was safe from cops and robbers alike. We came to a stop, no doubt a pause to decide the next course of action. I spoke quietly through the helmet.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Please tell me you can shadow-transport or whatever it is you Kra-Toa do to three of us. I can transport myself around, but I didn't design this suit to take on additional passengers. Only room for me in here."[/color]


  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#808 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,785 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 10:21 AM

GM IC:[color=rgb(0,100,0);] Mr. Green[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]There just up ahead, the gleam in the darkness.  Faint, barely noticable, most likely would have been missed if it weren't for the fact that the emerald-armored Toa had known exactly when and where they would be.  But then again, they were Skrall.  Powerful, ruthless, and perhaps more than a bit prideful, they weren't a people to keep to the shadows.  Extremely dangerous fighters and worked effectively as soldiers, though not so much as assassins.  That was fine.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Watching them closely from a resonable distance, the Toa waited to see how this would play out.  Specifics weren't as readily available as general information, and at this point, they would be important.  After a moment, a few of the Skrall broke off from the rest, heading towards the watchtower stationed not too far away.  They kept out of side, covering the distance between cover quickly, despite the fact that there didn't seem to be anyone inside the tower.  All the while, the Toa watched their movements carefully, up untill they reached the tower itself.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]That would be enough.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Closing his eyes, the Toa of Air focused inward on himself, tapping into the energies of the bronze Kanohi he wore.  A muted flash of golden light, and he was gone.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Opening his eyes, he glanced around.  He had traveled a few dozen meters closer to the Skrall, but nothing else seemed to change.  Well, he had only gone back a few minutes, and nothing quite that drastic happens in that time.  The Skrall were where they were moments before, debating whether to approach the tower or not.  Without missing a beat, the Toa strode over to the encamped Skrall.  If the flash from his temporal backstep hadn't alerted them, the the fact that he was walking right up to them might.[/color]

 

OOC: That's you guy, you Skrall group people.

 

plot stuff tiem.


  • 0

signature.jpg


#809 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 05:01 PM

IC: LoriEveningOutside bank, Central City"I can't," said Lori. "It doesn't work like that." He withdrew from the edge of the roof and lifted himself to his knees. "We do, however, have a contact who has offered to keep his basement clear."Standing but crouching, Lori rushed to the other end of the roof and dropped silently to the alley below. He took point, the other two serving as rearguard as they darted across several lanes. Finally, when the group was at the outer wall, Lori pulled open a door, ushered the other two through it, and ensured they had reached the bottom of the steps before shutting the door behind them.The room in which they found themselves was pitch-black, save for a single lightstone resting on a desk opposite the back door."Go ahead, Naka," said Lori.He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, except the lightstone's glow suddenly became fuller, the heretofore unnoticed window to his left was now filled with the soft blue of early morning, and both light sources illuminated a sleek hover-cycle resting in one corner of the worn, stony lower room."Naka, fire up the cycle," he said, returning to the door and opening it a crack to peek outside. Apparently satisfied, he opened the doorway fully. More faint sunlight flooded in; from the doorway of this house, the easternmost of all the cities of young Mata Magna, nothing obstructed Lori's view of the vast plains that stretched to the horizon and the fuzzy mountain range that crowned it.The hover-cycle hummed as Naka maneuvered it up the stairs and out the door. Lori mounted behind Naka and motioned for the female Toa to get on the seat behind him, despite her obvious dissatisfaction with the idea. Thus arranged, Naka's Vahi glowed and the cycle jumped forward almost simultaneously.The journey to the mountains north of Olford took only minutes. The wonders of time travel...Up a mountain and into a cave drove the hover-cycle, and down the dark tunnel that stretched beyond like the throat of a giant beast. Midway down the tunnel was a fork. Naka took the right path, rounded a sharp corner, and emerged into open space: a giant, artificially-carved cavern. It was mainly empty, save for a few people either eating a small meal, exercising, or slumped against the wall in an attempt to rest. A rickety table stood against one wall with the signs of depleted refreshments -- empty cups and bowls, a couple scattered paper plates and cups. Numerous other tunnels lined across the back wall led, Lori told the stranger over his shoulder, to living quarters.Naka parked deftly in a smaller offshoot of the cavern in the back-left corner, and the three dismounted. Lori muttered something about "stupid empty celebrations" before turning to the newcomer."Our home," he said, as if it was the least interesting home in the world.
  • 0

#810 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 10:19 PM

IC:Lone Flame

He woke up in a astonishingly stable cell, with no door. He was handcuffed, at least his left arm was, to a bar mounted on a wall. He decided to look around, and when his eyes looked down, his eyes noticed something. His  gray leg armor was polished. He never polished his armor. This unnerved him, but not as much as the fact that his upper arm armor was changed, and also polished. But he mainly realized something else. He had a new arm-cannon. He laughed with delight, something he never did, when he realized it was no mere cannon. It was a Kinetiport 432100, the finest in handheld teleportation technology. But why did he have it, he wondered to himself. Then he looked at one of the room's highly polished walls and gasped. He was wearing a Calix. An organic Calix. This shocked him, so naturally he was very startled when the handcuffs unlocked and the door opened, only for him to hear "Will the test subject please report to the new test chamber, test chamber 987653241000. as all others have been done". He fainted.

OOC: I'm back guys, sorry 'bout my hiatus, I've been busy. 


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#811 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,928 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 10:42 PM

IC: Skrall / Wastelands

 

Skrall raises his sword as the green figure appeared, declaring, "Identify yourself!" harshly.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

flyingkitty.jpg


#812 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 01-January 13
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:42 AM

IC: Lone Flame

He woke up, now in a chamber. There were buttons, deadly pools of liquid and cubes. He quickly surveyed the room and used his [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Kinetiport 432100 to get onto a nearby platform and place a cube he had picked up on a small button on the floor, opening the door. "Well done," a voice said,"You can go now". He then woke up in his apartment with a sack of money on his chest, with a note on it saying "here is your payment for letting us experement with and on you,T,K,and P"[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]He then admired his new prosthetic [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Kinetiport 432100 for 12 hours.[/color]


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#813 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 11:33 AM

IC: Naka sighed, fingering one of the holes in her Vahi. "Remind me why, if she's so dangerous, we brought her right to our base? Your reason better be phenomenal."

 

The Po-Toa tended to be more reasonable than her only superior, making her ideal for the job of dealing with the other time travelers. However, even she had her limits.

 

OOC: I'M BACK WITH EPIC POST OF EPICNESS


Edited by Elvis, Apr 01 2013 - 11:36 AM.

  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#814 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:06 PM

IC: LoriNighttimeCave, mountains north of OlfordLori gestured to the other Toa's suit. "Teleportation," he said. "I think Scorum would be interested. I know I am."
  • 0

#815 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,785 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:40 PM

GM IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]The emerald figure waved a dismissive hand at both the question and the raised sword.  "My name is unimportant and that weapon will do you no good," He said, his strides towards the group of Skrall unchanging despite the sword pointed at him.  "Tell me, though, how long have you lived out in these wastes?"[/color]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#816 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,928 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:43 PM

IC: Skrall / Wastelands

 

The Skrall lowered his blade slightly. This being did not mean them any harm; at least, not yet. He also didn't seem to know that the sword he held actually possessed powers of its own.

 

"Long enough." he replied.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

flyingkitty.jpg


#817 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,785 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:58 PM

GM IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]The Toa nodded slowly, having stopped at a respectable distance to the rather large elite Skrall that spoke first.  Here's to hoping that the intelligence he was given on this group was correct.  "Yes yes," the temporal traveler continued, racking his brain for what he had been told about this particular mountain of a Skrall, "And before that, you were a Commander in the army, where you not?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"Devised a plan that wiped out one of Tahu's personal selected squads, at that."[/color]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#818 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,928 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 02:19 PM

IC: Skrall / Wasteland

 

The Skrall stood fast. "Yes. One of them. I lost a good friend that day to a Toa. A green Toa."

 

A thinly veiled threat.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

flyingkitty.jpg


#819 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 02:22 PM

IC: Naka shrugged, turning her attention to the El-Toa next to Lori. "And your name is?"


  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#820 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,785 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 03:01 PM

GM IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"Unfortunate," was the only reply that the being gave to the none-too-subtle threat.  The cold shell of impassiveness wasn't touched by the verbal jab, even if the being's bloodred eyes flared briefly from under his golden Vahi.  The faster he got this done, the better.  Besides, if it didn't work this time, he could always try again.  Time was a luxury that he did have.  "You fought for the might of the Skrall, a powerful, noble people, but now where do you stand?  What have you gained from that endeavor?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"An existance preying upon the weak, no better than petty thugs?"[/color]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#821 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,928 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 03:32 PM

IC: Skrall / Wasteland

 

"I fought for the might of the Skrall. We have lost our might, but our honor is intact. We have survived the worst that the Matoran and Agori have thrown at us, and one day will be strong again.""

 

This green Toa was more cunning than he let on. But so was Skrall. And that mask... something was strange about it. He had captured many Kanohi during the Skrall Wars, and all turned grey when not being worn, or when they were damaged to the point of having no powers left. They took their color from an individual, based on traits such as element. This Kanohi retained a golden shine even when being worn. This meant one of two things - it was either incredibly valuable, or had something very special about it. If they could get their hands on it...

 

"I would advise you cease your banter. You have a reason for being here - what is it?"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

flyingkitty.jpg


#822 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 02-December 10
  • 7,785 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 03:41 PM

GM IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"What would you do," the green-Toa continued, getting to the entire point of this mission, "If you were able to get that might back?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]For a moment, a sharpened mind followed the hulking Skrall's sightline.  The elite warrior was being very... cool about it, but his gaze was flicking towards the being's Kanohi.  Don't even think about it.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]The Toa of Air almost smiled.  Almost.[/color]


  • 0

signature.jpg


#823 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,928 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 03:48 PM

IC: Skrall / Wastelands

 

Skrall followed the eyesight of the green Toa just as he followed his; a game of cat and mouse observing each other. But who was which? His eyes suddenly locked fully onto the green Toa, and he flashed a brief grin beneath his helmet that could be seen in his eyes.

 

"What are you proposing?" he asked.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

flyingkitty.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users