Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Loophole


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,474 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 03:47 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

 

[color=#4b0082;]"I would say I am sorry for your losses, but as I am an old, withered soul that knows not of the beings you speak, I hope you'll accept instead my apologies for not yet feeling anything." the Agori said. "However, what you have said makes me curious indeed... perhaps I have found a question to search after in place of my old one."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Agori paused, thinking it over, and then nodded. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"I suppose I owe you the regrettable honour of listening to my rather dreary tale. If I might say, it is both less and more confusing than your story, and far more depressing... and then I might suggest we could begin discussing the topic your book discusses."[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#122 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,184 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:01 PM

Kaelen- Ga-koro-nui

 

IC: The pale Toa's response to the Matoran was cut off by the garage finally opening and the crowd that had formed started pouring through. Looking at the size of the crowd, Kaelen could guess why this particular place opened late.

 

He was about to walk forward and begin asking questions when the Head of the Department of Security of all people drove up in a vehicle of iffy legality that was belching black smoke. His boss's next actions caused Kaelen to fall to the back of the crowd and bring his hand up to his face.

Deciding that it would probably be better to wait until the Department Head was gone (He had never figured out why they chose somebody that looked more at home in a sit-com), the pale Toa, stayed where he was and waited.


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#123 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,898 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:08 PM

IC: Levacius / Central City / Levacius' Books

 

"I seek not pity, so I suppose we shall be fine. Still, I am interested in hearing your tale." 

IC: Griulth / Ga-Koro-Nui

 

Griulth tapped Kaelen and said, "Hey? Stop stare-gazing 'en listen tah me."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#124 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,474 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:18 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

 

[color=#4b0082;]"There is not much to tell, to be honest." the Agori said, stopping to cough before continuing. "300, 000 years ago, when I was a rough youngster, I was an Agori of the Gravity Tribe. We were a small people - we numbered just over 100, and quite often we would combine ourselves with the Iron Tribe to perform larger tasks. However, one day a curse began to spread like a wildfire throughout our tribe. I watched as, inexplicably, my fellow Agori's bodies crumpled in upon themselves over the course of several weeks."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Agori shuddered slightly, cringing.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"It was not the prettiest sight, as you might imagine. After half of our tribe was eradicated, I and six others were sent off to find a cure. Two of our number died during the travels, which lasted several weeks - one of the curse, one of a rather regrettable bandit attack - and all we managed to learn was that the Iron Tribe had suffered a dream plague. We kept our distance and returned home... to find that everybody was gone. While we had been away, the curse had claimed the rest of our tribe. The five of us shed our names then and there, taking upon new titles to remind ourselves always of the disaster. We went on our seperate ways, and I have been searching to find the answer to what happened ever since."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Agori shrugged, his gaze distant as he remembered the past.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"That is the question I seek an answer to - how was my tribe cursed so, and how? I doubt I shall ever know."[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#125 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,618 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:26 PM

IC:[color=rgb(128,0,0);] NPC police[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Yep, and you should'a seen the look an his face when I-"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]Vvvwwwwoooosh![/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]Surprised by the sound of a Toa hurtling by the window of his police hovercraft at the speed of sound, the startled officer dropped his communicator, unitentionally hit the horn, spilled his coffee, and earned a few glances from beings walking by.  His helmet tilted to once side, the Glatorian stuck his head out the open window.  He caught a brief glimpse of a being, probably a Toa, judging by his Kakama usage, before the speedster ran off another street.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]Now... That wasn't entirely legal to use on busy streets.  Throwing his craft into gear, the vehicle rose off the pavement under the power of levetation disks, before shooting after the Toa, sirens on full blast.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"-Hang on a minute there, I'll get back to you."[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#126 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,898 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:32 PM

IC: Levacius / Central City / Levacius' Books

 

"In our time, we always find the answers we seek." Levacius replied. "I have faced many threats before, and any number could have wiped out a tribe in such a way. Perhaps it was cruel trick by the Great Beings. Or by things far older than them. I am sure you will find the answer one day."

 

"Now, you said you wish to discuss another topic. The topic of this book."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#127 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:36 PM

OOC: xD-==IC: Kranos==-Kranos, not entirely aware at first that the police were following him, continued to run down the street, dodging around people as quickly as he actually could. The first hint he got, was, of course, the sirens that began to ring out behind him, and Kranos skidded to a very brief stop, as he noticed the hover-car approaching, and sighed."Great, the police are onto me now." Kranos said, shaking his head, as he turned back, and began to run once more, this time onto a street, activating his Kakama to boost forward, using the enhanced reflexes granted by the Kakama to quickly run around a car to keep out of the way. Kranos deactivated his Kakama temporarily, and noticed a plank near the side of the road, and thought for a millisecond, before slightly altering his forward course to grab said board, and hold onto it for the moment.OOC: I doubt my plan of using it as a skateboard without wheels will work, to be honest, so it might just be tossed away next post. =P
  • 0

#128 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:37 PM

IC: [color=#0000cd;]Xerov (Ga-Koro-Nui)[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Is this guy serious?[/color]

[color=#0000cd;]There's no sign of sarcasm. No condescending look. Just that usual, dumb expression.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]I say nothing, just giving my best, 'Are you serious?' look.[/color]


  • 0

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

 

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

 

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all


#129 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,474 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:44 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Yes, yes... time. Have you heard any strange rumours about it recently? I hear there have been issues surrounding the Vahi, but my old ears can't hear anything right, and I only just arrived back in town two days ago."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Agori coughed again, wondering if the Agoritarian Library had any books on time. Doubtful, unless the Matoran he'd left in charge had ordered some. [/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#130 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,898 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:46 PM

IC: Levacius / Levacius' Books

 

"I know little on the subject, beyond what anyone else knows. I just know they'd do best to leave well enough alone."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#131 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,184 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:52 PM

Kaelen- Ga-koro-nui

 

IC: A slight sigh, the air was starting to smell slightly of alcohol.

 

"I heard you. Do you have any idea of who would want to steal it? It would help our investigation if we had somewhere to start."


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#132 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,898 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:54 PM

IC: Griulth / Ga-Koro-Nui

 

"I bet that bad-evil thief person quick-stole mah paintin! The one you lazy-sitter detectives can't quick-find!"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#133 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,618 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:13 PM

IC:[color=rgb(128,0,0);] NPC Police Officer[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"-And he made me spill coffee all over my armor," the police officer continued into his communicator, which was now on speaker and sitting on the dash.  It was true, his formerly white armor was now a light tan color.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"What have we talked about angry drivin-"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"DON'T YOU TELL ME NOT TO ANGRY DRIVE," the Glatorian roared quite angerly, cutting off whoever was on the other end of the call, and cutting off someone on the road.  At the same time.  Hm... He seemed pretty Karz-bent on catching the being who had earned himself around ten tickets by now.  The cop wasn't sure if there was a law against spilling coffee on white armor, but he was sure going to find one.  The engines of his hovercraft giving off an increasingly loud noise as he put it into eleventh gear, the officer weaved through traffic at breakneck speeds.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]He couldn't quite figure out why the Kakama-wearer kept stopping, but it probably wasn't important.  Maybe he would stop completely if he turned his sirens up louder.  Yes, haha![/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]Helmet still on crooked, the officer turned a knob on his dashboard, and it was quite possible that half the city could now hear his sirens.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"...That's your hovercraft, isn't it," came the voice from the communicator again.[/color]


Edited by Gravity, Jan 03 2013 - 05:13 PM.

  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#134 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:19 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-"Man, this guy's obnoxious." Kranos said as he shook his head, and noticed that the street was subtly heading downhill. Recalling the plank he had grabbed, Kranos quickly jumped into the air, placed the plank below his feet, and landed back on the ground, miraculously not breaking the wood in the process, as he began to use natural momentum to effectively skate down the hill.OOC: I went with it anyway, and gave it a reason. =P Probably should've gone with something metal, though. =/
  • 0

#135 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:28 PM

IC: 

 

Though difficult to notice, a second siren, quieter than the first, appeared. It grew steadily louder, flying under the radar of the feeling Kakama user, unnoticed thanks to the din the officer was making.

 

Unnoticed, of course, until a black motorcycle came out of the connecting street in front of Kranos. A coat wearing Toa straightened, giving Kranos an unseen look. 

 

"Stand down. It's the better idea."


Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Jan 03 2013 - 05:28 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#136 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:35 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-"Geez, more of you? You seem to be coming out of the woodwork today. Unfortunately, I don't just stop because someone likes to cause a ruckus." Kranos said; more to himself, as he jumped from the deteriorating board, and then quickly landed near the motorcycle, and then, activating his Kakama once more, attempted to jump over the motorcycle, and then continue to run after that.OOC: Well played Krayzikk, well played. 'Course, I'm not just gonna stand down. =P
  • 0

#137 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:39 PM

OOC: Of course not. If you did, this would be no fun at all. :P

 

IC: Firen

 

In between the jump, and the second jump, there was a pause. Not a long one, in fact, for a normal Toa, it wouldn't have been so helpful.

 

But for Firen, it was just enough time to guess the angle of the following jump. As the blur started once more, and was building up speed as it flew, his hand lashed out, wrapping around Kranos's ankle, and yanking hard. At a higher speed, the move would have yanked his arm out of its socket. But since Kranos hadn't had time to build up to that level of speed, especially on a jump, it was within his body's tolerances.

 

"That was a really, really bad idea."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#138 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:47 PM

IC: Lewa scratched his chin. "You may want to search-check the Jaga's Sting. It's rumored a safe-stay place for those 'above' the law-order"
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#139 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,618 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:02 PM

IC: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]NPC Police Officer[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"What in the bleep just happened?" The cop said disbelieving as a black motorcycle pulled out infront of the Kakama-user.  Well, it seemed to be police... Fine then.  He never recalled calling back-up, though.  Perhaps the other officer heard his sirens?  Doubtful.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Did you seriously just say bleep?" Came the voice over the communicator.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Yes, gotta set the right example for the kids.  Have them watch their language, you know?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"What kids?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Who's setting the example, me or you buddy?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]The officer slowed his vehicle down a few notches from eleven, deciding to hang around either as he got closer to the motorcycle.  Of course, he was ready to flip it back into grear number "way too fast" should the need arise.[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#140 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:07 PM

[color=#0000FF;]-==IC: Kranos==-"Agh; what, do you guys dislike people who like to run around or something?" Kranos muttered, as he rubbed his head, having pulled effectively a faceplant into the street, luckily not damaging the mask into not working."Who are you, though?" Kranos asked with a frown, as someone just grabbing him, especially at near-Kakama speed, was just not normal.[/color]

Edited by BZP Blade, Jan 03 2013 - 06:08 PM.

  • 0

#141 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:13 PM

IC: Firen, Central City

 

"Officer Firen Eltair." The Toa replied, glancing from the downed Vo-Toa, to the white Glatorian in the hovercraft, and back again. "And that guy over there really, really wants to arrest you. From the looks of it, you made him spill his coffee."

 

"So here's what we're going to do." The gray Toa reached into his coat, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "I'm going to put these on you, unlocked, mind you, and you're going to get on the motorcycle. That way, you get to avoid a night in a holding cell, and I don't have to listen to him screaming about how hard it is to get coffee out of his armor."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#142 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:18 PM

-==IC: Kranos/Central City==-Kranos sighed, but nodded."Sounds good to me. Though, I didn't actually mean to make him spill his coffee. I guess people just aren't used to randomly seeing a streak of blue pass them." Kranos said, and paused with a smile."I really will owe you one, though."
  • 0

#143 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

  • 7,862 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:18 PM

[color=#8b4513;]IC: Cronk - Central City -[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]The angry officer who had got his coffee spilled all over his armor would find another cruiser pulling up besides him, rolling down the window it was unmistakably Cronk. [/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Oh boy, spilled your coffee? Thankfully I have a fresh batch right here..." He said. "Need me to top you off?" [/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]You could always count on Cronk to have coffee handy. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#144 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:24 PM

IC: Firen, Central City

 

"That, and you broke at least half a dozen traffic codes." The police officer commented, realistically fixing the cuffs around Kranos' wrists, but making sure to leave them unlocked. He held a hand out to help him up, and onto the motorcycle. "Come on."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#145 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:27 PM

-==IC: Kranos/Central City==-"Alright, alright, no need to be pushy." Kranos said to be 'realistic' about it, as he got onto the motorcycle."Nice ride, I must admit." Kranos said; figuring it wouldn't be faster than he was with his Kakama, but it was still kinda interesting.
  • 0

#146 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:32 PM

IC: Firen

 

"I think so. Custom built by the boys back at R and D." Firen leaned forward, his hands sliding into the designated slots, and rested his palms against the bike. In an instant, he felt the familiar rush as his upgrades activated, the vehicle becoming almost an extension of his body.

 

He nodded to the other officer, pushed off with his foot, and mentally stepped on the gas, the engine kicking into gear, and taking off.


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#147 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,296 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:59 PM

[color=#000080;]IC - Vaila [Central City]: The Glatorian's stomach rumbled as he continued to walk around the city. He kept to himself, avoiding physical contact with other pedestrians. Vaila looked rather suspicious, especially with that cloak hiding his arm. One could see the glint of his claws for a split-second as he walked down the street and stopped at a busy intersection.[/color]


  • 0

#148 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:05 PM

IC (Lab, Central city)

 

The Hound watched the world from frozen eyes, unblinking and unmoving. There was little to indicate the creature even lived. Beyond the glass of the stasis canister scientists of varying species moved about with tools and readouts, eager to poke and prod this new specimen  They expected, perhaps, an offshoot of the Energy Hound or some new ancestor of the Iron Wolf. What they were going to get was something far far worse. The Hound still lived and would feast this day. One of the lab techs, a Vortixx with a limp, was already attempting to pry of the lid into the canister, hoping to get at the valuable specimen it contained. This was the last mistake he ever made. With a hiss, the cap popped off and the Vortixx leaned forwards. Shaking off the dust of the ages, the Hound wasted no time. It leaped forwards,  snarling and baying. It hit the Vortixx square in the chest biting and ripping into the hapless scientist.

 

An alarm began to sing it's desperate song, triggered by one of the other scientists in the room. Raising it's head from the grisly feast before it, the Hound eyed one of the other fleeing scientists and in the blink of the eye, it was upon him. It leaped onto his back and slammed him into the ground. Then, once again, it began to feed. The Hound, long frozen in a timeless slumber, had returned once more....and it was hungry. It had haunted the shadows of the world for untold eons and it had hunted far more dangerous prey then this. It would build up it's strength by feeding on these ship and then another hunt could begin in earnest. It raised it's head from the corpse beneath it and waved it's tongue through the air. It give a small start of surprise and joy at what it sensed and then returned to it's feast. The other scientists had long since fled, sealing the lab behind them. That would not stop the Hound. 

 

The Hunt was on once more. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#149 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

  • 19,296 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:19 PM

IC: Ophaim - Jaga's Sting

 

"How are the people these days?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#150 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:24 PM

IC: I shrugged. "Same old same old, mostly. Some public outcry over the census."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#151 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:27 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-"Cool." Kranos nodded, as the motorcycle was started, and began to move down the road. However, he kept looking around, a look of discontent slowly growing larger on his face; it was kinda obvious that this speed was not his preferred speed.OOC: It seems like it's retconning his normal running, but it's not. Even he knows sometimes you have to move slower for a bit. =P
  • 0

#152 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

  • 19,296 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:30 PM

IC: Ophaim - Jaga's Sting

 

The priest nodded. He did not truly care for the census, but he knew it had a rather large affect on the populace. "Do you see problems with it?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#153 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:34 PM

IC: "Well, judging from the fact that this used to be a part time hobby, and my Colonel rank badge is dented from me slamming it into Tahu's desk, I'm not a big fan."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#154 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:34 PM

IC: Firen

 

The officer was silent for several blocks, occasionally looking back to make sure the hovercraft wasn't following them. After a few minutes, the motorcycle rolled to a stop.

 

"Here you go, kid. Try to keep your nose clean, the rest of them aren't as lenient as me."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#155 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

  • 19,296 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:37 PM

IC: Ophaim -Jaga's Sting

 

"I see."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#156 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:43 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-Kranos nodded, as he got off the motorcycle, and attempted to take off the cuffs, to give back to the officer."Yeah, I'll be sure to avoid those guys. Thanks again." Kranos said, as he handed the handcuffs back, trying to figure out a way to get to a different position already, since he wasn't wanting to stay still for much longer.
  • 0

#157 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,474 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:47 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

 

[color=#4b0082;]"True, but if time travel is possible... possible explanation for the disappearances of your friends, hmm? And maybe a way for me to go back and discover what happened. Assuming time travel doesn't dissolve ancient bones."[/color]


  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

^CLICK TO READ THE PROLOGUE!!^

REVIEW TOPIC


#158 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:57 PM

IC: I sighed and put my hands on the bar, leaning against it. "I was tired of that life anyway."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#159 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:04 PM

IC: Firen

 

"Don't mention it. No, really. Don't mention it. Even from me, there's only so much they'll put up with."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#160 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:07 PM

IC (The Hound)

 

Fresh from the feast, the Hound approached a sharp corner and then, vanished. It bypassed the defenses and doors that had no doubt been placed around the unfortunate lab. It emerged at the top of a nearby tower, the city glowing beneath it. The Hound moved to the edge of the massive tower slowly, eyeing the city beneath it. Below the Hound, countless beings would be going about their business. The Hound cared not for most of them, only for a select few. It could already feel the untapped energy, the raw potential for time travel, the promise of a great feast. The Hound drew back it's head and howled at the sky, giving voice to it's desire to hunt and kill.


Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 09:36 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users