• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Loophole

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:12 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-"Right; sounds good, then." Kranos said with a nod, as he gave Firen a thumbs up, and activated his Kakama, as he sped off quickly, headed off toward the gates leading out of the city.

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster

#162 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:16 PM

IC; Ophaim - Jaga's Sting

The priest nodded, and continued to drink his water.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#163 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:26 PM

IC: A grin spread across my Coraxe adorned face. "I just realized how the people that come in here and talk to me feel."

brokenmr.jpg

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock

#164 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:27 PM

IC: Ophaim - Jaga's Sting

"Hm?"

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

#165 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:31 PM

IC: "Oh, I've been running this place for long enough that quite a few people, even some that don't know me, talk to me about their problems."

brokenmr.jpg

#166 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 08:42 PM

"I understand," said Ophaim. "As a priest, many come to me for their problems."

He did not mention the fact that people also came to him so he could take out problems. Hopefully the bartender didn't know of the White Devil, because it would have been awkward talking about his 'other job' to other people. Of course, nobody had managed to connect the dots - why would they believe that a priest could be the infamous being?

- D.J. Sagara

#167 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:04 PM

IC: I paused for a second, tapping my foot on the floor. The police mostly avoided the Jaga's Sting, unless they were off-duty for two suspected reasons. 1: Anyone that knew me also knew I could handle just about any threat that came at me, and 2: Tahu probably wasn't a big fan of having the police protect someone who had stood in such angry defiance. I saw police watching the bar sometimes, but they mostly seemed to leave me be. "I haven't seen you around much."

brokenmr.jpg

#168 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:12 PM

"I rarely ever come here for drinks."

- D.J. Sagara

#169 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:19 PM

IC: Levacius / Levacius' Books

"Perhaps. Though I would think they'd have invited me." he replied half-jokingly.

"I just wonder, though, what possible consequences such actions might have."

OOC: Meanwhile, with Basilisk...

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg

#170 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:44 PM

OOC: What soulless ancient monstrosity? I don't see any soulless ancient monstrosity. :P

IC (Soulless ancient monstrosity) 

The Hound stared at the city, the lights of buzzing airships, sordid gambling dens, high reaching temples to Mata Nui and so many other things were reflect in it's odd compound eyes. Atop the tower, suspended thousands of feet above ground by riveted metal and the ingenuity of the beings it now preyed on, the Hound's alien mind was hard at work. There was no hate in it's gaze, nor was there any fear. It felt nothing about the city, about it's inhabitants. They were meals, just meals. Nothing more. They were also a distraction from the true hunt. That was what drove it, more then anything else. It could sense the sheer raw potential of certain beings below, beings who had worked with the Vahi and other time traveling devices. The others were fuel for this one true hunt. The Hound turned away from the edge of the tower, turning it's back at the sprawling sea of lights and activity that had loomed before it. 

Then it approached an open air vent and the corners the grid covering it provided. In a flash it was gone. There were no flashy effects, no smoke, no red glow, it simply...popped out of existence. 

Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 09:50 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#171 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 10:25 PM

IC: [color=rgb(128,128,128);]Kopaka[/color]

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]The Turaga of Ice nodded.  "I'm sure someone will go look into that."[/color]

IC: [color=rgb(128,0,0);]NPC Officer[/color]

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Sure, what've you got?" the Glatorian asked, completely forgetting the chash.[/color]

OOC: Short posts because I'm laaazy.

#172 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 906 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:47 PM

Kaelen- Ga-koro-nui

IC: If the Detective had a problem with what the Le-matoran had said, he didn't show it. Instead he said, "Man I hope not, we have enough of those already. What makes you think this is one of those?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#173 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:52 PM

IC: Lewa nodded. "Sounds sweet-song to me."

IC: "Yeah, I would have recognized you otherwise."

brokenmr.jpg

#174 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:57 PM

"I see."

- D.J. Sagara

#175 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 01:58 AM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC[/color]

[Aishta's Garage. Ga-koro-Nui; mid-morning]

[color=#a9a9a9;]"There, on the table, between the warmed-up plasma cutter, a set of malfunctioning power converters, and the metal-detecting automatic one-thousand PSI hydraulic clamp - try not to touch anything. It's Bazooka Bubble; help yourself."[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]I saw him bob his head in gratitude, heading over to the table I had pointed at.[/color][color=#008000;] "So, what exactly is the problem with that fruit truck? I'm guessing from the warmed-up cutter that it's something pretty bad. I guess so, if it needs invasive surgery. [/color][color=#008000;]The clamp... I'm thinking that there's a little something in there that you want out - something busted or snapped leaving a little piece of scrap floating around somewhere. So, slice open whatever's broken, replace it, force out the scrap and seal the wound. Have I hit close to the mark?"[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]As he spoke he somehow snatched up a piece of gum without touching anything, tossing it in his hand as he made his way back to the door. How the karzahni he managed to - ah, Toa of Air? Enhanced dexterity? Could explain it.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Or he just got lucky.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Nope. I use those tools to slice, crush, or fry any hand that comes near my stuff without permission. I always wanted to be a cosmetic surgeon when I was growing up."[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]He stopped so hard that he swallowed, gagged, then managed to finish chocking down the piece of gum he had popped into his mouth. It was at this time that the officer wisely opened his mouth.[/color][color=#463687;]"Okay. I have a Y-type aircraft with an injured wing, screwed up engine, and compromised flight stability drive. What kind of favor would that require?"[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]I smiled.[/color][color=#463687;] [/color]

[color=#0000ff;]I jumped up from my cart, snatching up the wallet. [/color][color=#a9a9a9;]"Now that's more like it! You're speaking my language mister... Houren, head... Head of Department of Security for Central City!"[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]My grin was wide and mischievous as I raised an eyebrow, eyeballing him as I finished examining his wallet, tossing it back  with one carefree hand.[/color] [color=#a9a9a9;]"If it was that simple you could go to any old mechanic and get those issues fixed. But of you're coming to me... then maybe our fearless head of security isn't as squeaky-clean as the newsboards say. So tell you what: I fix your piece of junk, free of charge, on the down-low, and you owe me one favor. One favor to be called on at any time, anywhere, in any situation. In other words - you owe me."[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]I spoke those last few sentences in hushed tones so that only the two of us could hear it. I may be devious, but that doesn't mean I wasn't discrete. [/color]

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

#176 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:07 PM

IC: If the Detective had a problem with what the Le-matoran had said, he didn't show it. Instead he said, "Man I hope not, we have enough of those already. What makes you think this is one of those?"

IC: Griulth / Ga-Koro-Nui

"Well..."

Griulths phone rang, and he pulled it out quickly. "Stand-hold fer a quick-moment." he said. "I gotta take this."

"Yes?" he asked. There was no response. He stared at it for a moment, before declaring. "Bah, dah alarm!" and throwing the cell phone at the nearby house. It did not, however, break.

"Bah! I'll just quick-call the station-department, yeh keep gettin sight-lost on those guys. Ehny'way, iff yer still listenin, ah know it's dat guy cuz otherwize they'd have been blown up."

OOC: Griluth's house interior could get you 25 to life. Of course, since Bionicle characters live a very long time, the area between those two numbers gives a lot of options. He'd never plead insanity, but it might count. That phone also must have been a Nokia.

#177 Online Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

• 6,424 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:27 PM

[color=#453687;]IC-HourenI was tempted to look at my feet. She had spotted the situation quickly. How did she know? And could I accept her offer? It would help me fulfill my mission quickly and covertly, but I would be in the debt of what was probably a criminal. But it wasn't really my choice, was it? After all, Laniga was either dead or dying, and they were issues in time. I had to do this."Deal."[/color]

Edited by Relapse, Jan 04 2013 - 12:28 PM.

#178 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 906 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 01:23 PM

Kaelen -Ga-koro-nui

IC: "Well I did say I was in the middl- did you say blown up?" The slightly annoyed explanation suddenly turned incredulous. "What sort of security system do you have?!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#179 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 01:29 PM

"A sing-song one." Griulth replied. "It's all check-approved by security."

OOC: Back in 4 RF, for a well armed military base, that is. But hey, nobody has to know, right?

#180 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 906 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 01:39 PM

Kealen- Ga-koro-nui

IC: "Which security might this be? I think I'm going to need to speak with them a bit once I am finished with this."

OOC: Yes they do. :P

#181 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 01:44 PM

"Eh... not sure. I ever-remember it bein' the shhhh... ssh... ssssshpa. Like dat.. I think. Ya gonna help or nat?"

OOC: S.S.H.P.A. Skrall Security Housing Protection Agency. Disbanded after the numerous Skrall attacks, and the fact many home owners blew themselves up, or it didn't work right. Griulth just so happens to move completely around the remains of the function security system on accident.

#182 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 906 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:07 PM

Kaelen- Ga-koro-nui

IC: "Sssshpa? Riiiiggghht, well how about I make a call and then you go down to the station and somebody who is not in the middle of an investigation can help you."

Perhaps because it looked like the Department head was almost done or perhaps it was because the smell of alcohol was starting to get stronger but Kaelen seemed he was trying to get away from the slightly deranged Le-matoran.

Come to think of it, how did he even know I was a detective? I don't wear a uniform and it's not like I wear my badge on my armor.

#183 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:29 PM

"Eh, I'm gonna go quick-see what them folks 'er lookin eht." Griulth said, reaching into his pack and pulling out another bottle before taking a long drink and walking away from Kaelen. "Ah cehn tell when I'm not like-wanted."

With that, the Le-Matoran walked - or, rather, shambled - over to Aishata's Garage, which was of course not a very far walk since he and Kaelen were, of course, standing on the persons front porch. "Maybe ah'll luck-find yeh that person yeh were quick-searching for."

#184 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:43 PM

IC Vikentios (Laboratory, Central City)Vikentios sat in his desk, his eyes fixated on a computer, frantically entering mathematical formulas into a spreadsheet of some sorts. A massive flask of coffee sat on his desk, with a half eaten bowl of Thornax stew lying on a nearby counter, practically forgotten about. Any being that came across the physicist would find him in a "work trance" of sorts, typing away like a maniac and periodically shaking his head. Extremely unhealthy.OOC Open for interaction

1322709438521.jpg

#185 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,335 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:02 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

[color=#4b0082;]"Perhaps your friends and associates fell victim to a rogue time traveller - which would lead one to presume, of course, that you yourself are a future target. When was the last disappearance or death? If it is indeed time travellers, and they have not stopped, chances are every one of the missing is also dead - which would not bode quite the best for your survival should they come to retrieve you."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]The old Agori shrugged. "That would then lead one to believe that remaining in the same place all the time - such as a library, rather than on an adventure or perhaps a time escapede, even - would not be the wisest idea."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"Or perhaps I am simply an old Agori talking through his teeth, hoping for one last grand finale of an adventure with some new companions before he joins the dust."[/color]

CHAPTER 8

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

At the end of the game, Sumiki reveals his master plan.

#186 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,678 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:14 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Tenko Ranaaki - Aishta's Garage[/color]

[color=#008000;]They say that the receptors in the brain regarding hate and love are so close together, that it's easy to mistake the two emotions. That particular fact was quickly hammered into my skull - at the same time as the piece of gum was forced down my throat.[/color]

[color=#008000;]Seriously, I didn't know whether to punch this mechanic or ask her out on a date right then and there. Though I had a feeling that both actions would lead to my untimely (and painful) demise. [/color]

[color=#008000;]So, with a sore throat and a seriously bruised ego, I forced a grin as I made my way back over to Houren and the others.[/color]

-Void

#187 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:17 PM

IC: Levacius / Levacius' Books

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Why jump to the conclusion of time travel? Why not just assume somebody forged a new Olmak? Or has powerful teleportation powers. Or, well... anything else."

"Though I agree with you on one thing for certain - I need to get out of here. Another adventure, or whatever... it doesn't matter. I just need to see the world one more time before I settle down. If I ever do."

#188 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 05:32 PM

-==IC: Kranos==-"This place is too boring..." Kranos muttered, as he approached the gates to the outskirts of the city, and then quickly braked to a stop, and walked over to the guards."Why hello there; I don't suppose I can go out, can I?" Kranos asked the guard, slightly yawning.

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster

#189 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 09:41 PM

IC: I glanced at the door from the Jaga's Sting to outside. Where was Whira?

brokenmr.jpg

#190 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 10:28 PM

IC, Whira: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Whira quickly walked down the street to the Jaga's Sting. She was slightly late- she had taken a little more time than usual dumping her victim in the middle of the desert then shadow-traveling back to get her waitress uniform on. Next time, Whira would have to pick a victim more... enjoyable.. and compliant. And if Shadow Toa weren't so hated around here, she would be shadow-traveling to the Jaga's Sting, too. But she had to keep pretending that she was a Toa of Earth, and that meant walking in public places instead of disappearing and reappearing. [/color]

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]The door burst open, and Whira quickly walked behind the counter into the back room of the bar to get an apron. "Sorry I'm late!" she called to Kaithas. "I was caught up doing something and that made me a bit late."[/color]

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal, Jan 04 2013 - 10:28 PM.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#191 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members

• 906 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 11:11 PM

Kaelen- Ga-koro-nui

IC: Kaelen proceeded to make the call to the precinct, explaining the Matoran's problem and what he looked like so they would know who he was if he ever decided to drop by. When he was done, he put his communicator back in it's case on his belt and went back to watching the proceedings in the garage he was standing in front of.

#192 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 11:36 PM

IC: My face broke into a grin. "And there my beautiful waitress is. Don't worry, hasn't been too busy."OOC:: Sorry for late response. Small crisis I had to deal with.

brokenmr.jpg

#193 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 11:56 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC[/color]

[color=#000000;][Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; mid-morning][/color][color=#453687;]"Deal."[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]I grinned like a madman. Whipping out my hand I cleared my throat, ka-chewing a huge wad of spit into it and then shaking his hand vigorously.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]He didn't have a chance to react.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Alright, you got yerself a deal!"[/color][color=#0000ff;] I said loudly, pleased with the progress; it wasn't every day you get to examine a security vehicle in scrutinous detail. Good thing I had the permits for it at least. [/color][color=#a9a9a9;]"Come back tomorrow at noon; your craft will be ready and purring like a tamed Muaka. Quick and discrete, that's my motto. ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Shop's closed! Get out before yer forced out!"[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]I began waving my arms at people shooing them out of my garage. [/color][color=#a9a9a9;]"Just leave it there; I'll grab it and fly it to the back once I get the place cleaned out. Come om, move it!"[/color]

Edited by Friar Tuck, Jan 04 2013 - 11:59 PM.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

#194 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 11:58 PM

IC: Delan scratched the back of his head. "Something tells me..."

brokenmr.jpg

#195 Offline -JL-

-JL-
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,597 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 12:40 AM

IC:[color=#0000ff;] [JL - Aishta's Garage][/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Personal hygiene dictates I will not - ever - be shaking hands with you. Uhhh.[/color]

[color=#808080;]"Alright, you got yerself a deal!"[/color] [color=#0000ff;]Aishta said, [/color][color=#808080;]"Come back tomorrow at noon; your craft will be ready and purring like a tamed Muaka. Quick and discrete, that's my motto. ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Shop's closed! Get out before yer forced out!" [/color][color=#0000ff;]The moment Aishta approached JL and the others waving her hands, JL was the first to take several involuntary steps back before even consciously deciding to get out of her garage.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]He turned to the others.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"So, we're in Ga-Koro-Nui, the wondrous city of casino's and hotels. And we're on a crazy frenzy to try and find some time machine because something back in time has happened and it could very well mess the world up. Not only that, but apparently, one of us is a criminal mastermind as well. Uh, Great! Where to next, Houren? Oh, and please, let this group have a better name.[/color]"

n

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#196 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 12:52 AM

IC: NPC Gate Guard

An old Toa turned to Kranos. "Just be careful sonny boy. You never know when those dadblasted skrall will show up."

brokenmr.jpg

#197 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:13 PM

IC, Whira- Jaga's Sting, Central City: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Well, it's kinda early- I'm not surprised it's not that busy, thought Whira to herself. She finished tying her apron on and proceeded to look at what people had ordered. The Toa then walked back into the kitchen, gathered some people's meals, and started handing them out to the correct tables and people.[/color]

OOC: Whira open for interaction, I suppose.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#198 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,335 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:22 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

[color=#4b0082;]"Know anyone that might be able to aid you in that endeavour? I myself would gladly join, but whatever it is, I am fairly certain you want more than an old decrepit Agori for your sole companion."[/color]

CHAPTER 8

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

At the end of the game, Sumiki reveals his master plan.

#199 Online JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,166 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:31 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Lopraun (Ga-Koro-Nui)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Lopraun just stared back at Xerov, expression of confusion and worry still written all over his face. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"I help you home? You get better and be happy?" [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color][/font]

Edited by Zakar0%, Jan 05 2013 - 03:32 PM.

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#200 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,678 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:34 PM

IC:[color=#008000;] [/color][color=#008000;]Tenko Ranaaki[/color][color=#008000;] [/color]-[color=#008000;] [/color][color=#008000;]Outside Aishta's Garage[/color]

"And, also, Mr. Houren, is there anything else you can tell us about this time-continuum-fiasco we're currently in?" [color=#008000;]I added, trying hard not to look back at the garage. Third person today to severely wound my ego, very attractive, and someone who spoke my language: snark. I think I'm in love.[/color]

[color=#008000;]I took stock of the two other beings in our group, JL and Delan. One was a black and silver Toa, with a weird-looking sword, and an even odder metal backpack. It was next to impossible to tell what his element or his mask was, though the conductors in his blade suggested either lightning, fire or plasma.[/color]

[color=#008000;]Delan, on the other hand, was pretty obviously a Toa of Crystal, unless of course I was just going blind (and it's happened before; it wasn't pretty). Classic longsword, Kanohi Kakama. Probably a fighter, with a tendency towards speed and agility if his armour (built to provide range of motion, but lacking in strength) was anything to go by.[/color]

[color=#008000;]Snapping back to the situation at hand, I continued, [/color]"I just mean, the more information we have at our disposal, the better prepared we'll be. For example, you said back at the station that there was a chance that the paradoxical events could have already occurred? What do you mean?"

-Void

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users