Loophole

Legolover-361

IC: Alyia

The Toa of Light shrugged. "About midnight last night there was a police chase near the southern half of the city. Some ten vehicles were involved, and around twenty different traffic laws were broken. Still, they managed to get away through an intersection, and we weren't able to follow. You got ot find who they were, and bring them back here."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Firen

"But ma'am, everything I say is of unparalleled importance." Firen said, with mock seriousness. It lasted only a moment, before his expression broke down into his trademark grin. "Besides. If the paper pushers try and slow me down, I'll circumvent them. And since they'd be interfering in an investigation, I'd legally be justified."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skrall impaled a slice of meat on his sword, holding it over the fire until the fat and grease started dripping from it. As he sat on the ground he tapped the centre of his shield with his free hand, one foot bobbing along with the rhythm. He found Skrall's words of wisdom a little questionable though. A raiding force could be as dedicated as it liked but if there were only four of them it wasn't going to do much. Maybe they could take the odd caravan here or there, but their overall impact would be slight

7AOYGDJ.jpg

-==IC: Kranos==-Kranos sighed."Man, that took forever." Kranos said, as he ran down the road."Honestly, they should've known I was a citizen, no need to ask me a thousand questions..." Kranos sighed again, as he slowed his pace, and looked to the side."Huh?" Kranos said in confusion, as he noticed smoke in the air a little ways away."Is someone in trouble?" kranos wondered, as he thought for a moment, and then decided to dash over to see what was going on.

OOC: Interacting with Ophaim (At end of post).
IC: Central City
"So, the killer forgot to remove all of his digestive organs, something I first thought was intentional. I distinctly remembering thinking something along the lines of Risio, this must mean something. Only his appendix left? It can't be an acident. As I stood in the pool of blood and inspected the intercoastal muscles, which had been puncturned with what seemed to be a-" Risio Vesania's chatter paused as she inspected her co-worker's visage.
It was green. The co-worker, one of the I.T. crowd, was a Matoran of Earth. He looked as if someone was feeding him his intestines by the way he held his stomach with one hand and his mouth with the other. "S-sorry, I do-" He began, starting to mumble a sentence, before he made a peculiar retching sound, and doubled over. After a few moments, he began to speak again. "I d-don't respond well t-to violence."
With a frown of dissapointment, Risio stood. "I assume you do not want me to finish the story?" She asked, her eyes cold.
"N-no, thank you, I can just research it on the-" The Matoran began, his eyes as wide as ever, almost panicking in appearance.
"You do that. I recommend avoiding the section relating to his time serving the Department of Security as a the food-server in the cafeteria, however. Might be upsetting." She said brusquely, as she put on her trench-coat, arranged her googles, and mask, and walked off.
As Risio pushed through the double doors, her face was illuminated by the "Cafeteria" sign hanging from the ceiling, with an arrow pointing to where she had just exited from.
In the distance, one could here the faintest sounds of nauseous heaving.
Her trenchcoat doubling as a cloak, Risio Vesania walked quietly down the silent street, her eyes, hidden behind her mirrored googles, her hands shoved into her pockets. Her raggedy clothes and cold, collected demeanor contrasted bizarrely, turning many heads as she walked next to a silvery Toa, wearing what appeared to be a Mask of Charisma.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Atahu)

"Business, although I usually find time for pleasure. I live here in Central City, but I actually have a few other places to stay as well." I grinned, my warm orange eyes meeting her bright violet orbs. "I have some business in this particular area, but my clients have remained silent for a while. In the meantime I have the pleasure of meeting a Toa with a cute smile and stunning violet eyes." I smiled warmly back at her. I took a moment to sip my drink as a I awaited the ebony Toa's response.

IC, Whira: Whira let out a small giggle and blushed a small bit. "Thanks you," the Toa of Shadow replied. "I like you eye, too- they're like a cozy warm fire that you sit by when it snows."

IC: KoraMiddayCafe, southern Central CityKora sipped a tall glass of a carbonated beverage and glanced around the mainly vacant cafe. He already forgot its name, only remembered the curly lettering above the front door; his small lunch had been equally memorable.Typical. Nondescript. Monotonous.Everything in Kora's life after the theft of the Vahis felt the same. The De-Matoran had already decided his anticipation for something bad to happen pertaining to the Vahi dwarfed the meager interest he held in everyday procedures. He still worked and breathed and ate and drank; he still talked and read and watched the news when he could find nothing else on TV; but he executed the motions as if he had rehearsed them beforehand.He kicked his feet, unable to reach the ground while seated on a chair designed to hold larger beings than he. One more halfhearted sip of his drink, and he vacated his seat and tossed the rest of the drink into the trash on his way out of the cafe.* * *IC: EnaMining Shaft Alpha, OlfordThe five security officers around me fidget in varying stages of unease as our lift lowers. A few of them glance to me as if expecting me to say something inspiring. Sorry, but I'm not Tahu. Or Gali. Or any Toa Nuva, though I sure wish I were one of them.I find it interesting when descending a mine shaft to watch the rock formations around me. Cold gray shifts into a darker, rougher texture; a little farther down, streaks of lighter material decorate the near-black of the surrounding minerals.I'm hardly staring at the rock surfaces, though; I didn't become captain of a city's security forces to watch rocks. No, I was also watching for people... or flash floods, whichever I would see first.OOC: I don't know what's going on with the Toa of Water underground, so if she's near the lift, have her notice it as it lowers to her level.

IC: (Salamon)

With his shift at the bank done, Salamon walked on home, ready to get a few drinks at the Sting. He had been there a few times and liked it there. Arriving a bit later, he took a seat at the bar. "I'll take a shot of whiskey, please." He said to the bartender.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: I snapped away from watching Whira, stuffed my note in my pocket, and poured Salamon's drink. "Need anything else?" Normally I wouldn't be so curt, but I had been watching a girl I quite possibly liked flirting with a pretty boy who couldn't take even one punch.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: The Mines

Just as they were preparing to leave the mines, the elevator that would take them to the surface was lowered and out stepped six Toa who quickly started to survey the scene. They did not notice Aervak and Kilayox initially for the two of them stood a bit farther back from the entrance and they had slid over to the side when the lift lowered. Kilayox’s blue eyes widened as she saw Toa… Fellow Toa! She had thought that all she would ever run into would be Matoran and Agori, but now there were Toa here. They stood tall and powerful causing Kilayox to smirk. It appeared that unlike the rest of the world, Toa hadn’t gone mad yet. While the robot had agreed to guide her to the Skrall warriors, she had no real use for him anymore now that other Toa had arrived. She would return to her kind, where she was supposed to be. Smirking, Kilayox stepped out from behind the rocks that they’d been hiding behind.

“My brothers and sisters, I am over here!” She shouted, waving over to the team of Toa. “By this mechanical entity!”

Edited by CAPUA

character_37075_f.jpg

IC:(Salamon)

"Just a glass of water. Something troubling you?" Salamon was not one to read people well, but the bartender looked a little troubled. Salmon downed his shot, putting his pay on the counter

War...war never changes.

OOC: There are six Toa altogether, for the record.IC: EnaMiddayUnderground, Mining Shaft Alpha, OlfordI pull out my bow but don't load it. The other officers take precautionary positions in the limited cover offered by the rocks jutting from the tunnel walls at irregular intervals, their rifles lowered but ready to aim at the Toa of Water on a moment's notice."We're officers of the city of Olford's security forces," I announce, advancing slowly but nonchalantly. I stop three meters from her and size her up. She's tall but stooped. Dangerous-looking. "I'm Ena, captain of those forces. Who are you?"

IC - Vaila [Central City]: It had been a few moments after Endelig left the bookstore before Vaila suddenly recognized him as part of the Gravity Tribe. Before he could even attempt to utter some sort of sound, the ancient Agori had already merged into the crowd. Although he was rather apprehensive, the Glatorian waded into the crowd.

The Glatorian remained a few bio away from Endelig, cautiously manuevering through the crowd and keeping his eyes trained on the Agori's black cloak.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

"I take it you like her?" Salmon looked over to the waitress,taking a sip of water. She was cute, no lie, but she wasn't salamon's type.

War...war never changes.

IC: Aervak - Mine Entrance

"Hey there guys," said Aervak, his mech turning to face the guards. "This is a random Toa who wants to beat up things so I'm siccing her on the Skrall. Makes my job easier anyway."

The pilot was considered rather trustworthy by the residents of Olford, although his sanity was in question, especially when he worked for the Science Facilities.

IC: The Mines

“I am Kilayox, Toa of Water! Kilayox the Merciless! Slayer of a hundred beasts and men!” She boasted proudly, slamming her fist into her chest. “It is an honor to meet you, Toa Ena, especially since you are a fellow lady warrior like me. But I must ask… What is Olford? I have never heard of this island before…” She asked intrigued by this name, since it was a new concept like most of the stuff she’d learned about today. She then eyed the rifles, recognizing the tight grip on them. She looked over to Ena, who also held her bow tightly. As a warrior, Kilayox noticed things like this all the time. When someone was preparing to attack, they would grip their weapon anxiously, waiting for the first move to be done so that they could defend themselves. She looked to Aervak who tried to explain everything to the team of Toa. Kilayox held up a hand and confidently said, “Let me do the talking, iron soldier. These are after all, my kind of people.”

Looking over to Ena and her squad, she says, “You can relax your weapons. The robot is no threat to us.”

character_37075_f.jpg

"C'mon, i'm sure anyone who's not drunk right now could see it. We all have a crush." salamon was single, so he really should be the last person to give dating advice, but he figured he try his hand at it. Maybe he could become something like love guru.

War...war never changes.

Looking at the badge, and seeing the wood, it made the point obvious. "I see. Maybe you should tell her how you feel? The worst she can do is say no, right?" Salamon had never been a ladies man. Taking his advice might work, or might backfire horribly.

War...war never changes.

IC: I chuckled under my breath and held out a piece of paper. The invitation (for that's what it was) was to a party, and it was for two. "I was gonna ask her about going to this, but then Mr. I'm-Amazing came in." I shrugged. "I've been around for a long long time. If I haven't learned patience by now..."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC, Whira: Whira let out a small giggle and blushed a small bit. "Thank you," the Toa of Shadow replied. "I like you eyes too- they're like a cozy warm fire that you sit by when it snows."

IC: (Atahu, Jaga's Sting)

"No one's every quite described my eyes like that...thank you. You were the first thing to catch them when I walked into the Jaga's Sting." I chuckled, my phone was tossed aside already so she had my full attention before this. I did catch glances of the barkeep and likely owner of this place looking in our direction. While it looked like I was simply taking in Whira's beautiful figure when in reality it was that and me analyzing her behavior and her mannerisms. She was flirty if given the proper attention, like most women. Her bright violet eyes were among her most unique features. They way she held herself signed someone who was aware of their beauty and was willing to use, confident in nature. I catalogued each new piece of information away, it would be useful if I needed this face for this place or any other. I was still playing the flirt card but now I was mixing lovesick into it. This would likely convince her she had my full attention and yet did not come off as clingy or desperate. Things like this came naturally to me, but explaining them to means I have to break it down.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC, Whira: Whira smiled again. So... this guy liked flirting with her. Whira didn't mind one bit. Flirting was a game that she could play easily and win. She loved winning that game. "So... are you... doing anything tonight?" she asked, seemingly cautious, leaning forward a little at the same time. Although the cautious undertone was fake- it was all part of her flirting act.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

"Endelig", Central City - Agoritarian Library:

The Agori snorted as he glanced around the library, using the sweeping motion of his eyes to cover the fact that he was checking to see if that Glatorian was still following him - which, of course, the fool was.

"Still as big as ever." the Agori grunted, looking back to the Agoritarian.

He stepped inside and signalled to the Matoran at the desk to give him the keys. No sooner were they in his hand had he turned and locked the doors to the library, flipping the "open" sign hanging in the window to say "closed". Thankfully, nobody was in the library at the moment.

It was at least six times the size of Levacius' Books - however, the Agori knew that Levacius had many countless digital copies, whereas the Agoritarian held only the old print editions, still in good condition. The ancient Agori turned to the Matoran.

"This library is closed for today, until furthernotice."

If he wasn't mistaken, this was actually the Matoran he'd left the library in the care of - and yes it was, for there was the Toa of Stone bodyguard sitting in the corner.

"You there, guard. I may require your assistance. I have been followed here by a Glatorian I do not know. I do not wish to be bothered right now, and I would be pleased if you would go out and tell him so." he thought for a moment before stopping the Toa as he went to wait outside. "If he can give a good enough reason... I am willing to chat for a few minutes."

The Toa of Stone (NPC) nodded and opened the door, slipping outside to wait.

"Well, there's never a better time like now. Ask her to go with you when she comes back over this way." Salamon took another sip. This is like defusing a bomb, .

War...war never changes.

IC:

(Salamon)

"See, that does make thing a tad trickier then, doesn't it? Well, i have no other words of advice... You know, i didn't catch your name. What is it?"

War...war never changes.